✔️ | 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。CLOSE AS STRANGERS【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛WON'T GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS SO MUCH ... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
THANK YOU
BOOK THREE

THIRTY

2.8K 57 2
By wi1dflower

"Ok knee?" Carly said, holding up the flashcard.

"Uh... la rodilla?" Paxton said.

"Yes. Good thing it's not a pronunciation test, you suck with the double Ls. Ok back?"

"La espalda."

"Yes. Last one. Foot."

"Um... shit."

"Remember. It's what we eat here for Thanksgiving."

"Oh el pie."

"P-i-e. Not pie." Carly corrected the boy.

"El p-i-e."

"There you go." Carly high fived the boy as Paxton smiled.

Paxton wasn't thinking. He didn't know what he was thinking. He leans in for a kiss. Carly's eyes widened. She didn't kiss back because she was too shocked at what was happening right now.

C'mon Carly Paxton is kissing you right now and you're sitting there like a statue.

Paxton got the hint because the girl wasn't kissing him back. She stares at the boy, gets up, grabs her stuff, and walks outside his garage. She needed to get out of here. She didn't know what to do. She was confused and angry because she wanted to kiss back, but she knew she shouldn't. Of course she still liked Paxton but she wasn't ready for another relationship with Paxton. She was too sensitive and emotional.

"Carly, let me give you a ride home. It looks like it's about to rain." Paxton said, in his car.

Carly knew she should have said no, but she felt some rain drops so she agreed. She walked inside his car and closed the door behind her as the boy drive off in the direction of her house.

None of them said anything. Paxton thinking Carly didn't like the kiss or it was too soon. But he couldn't help it. He thought it was the right time, but it wasn't. Now he's officially back to square one. 

✄-----------------------------

Sigh I want Paxton and Carly back together but I like DRAMA!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.8K 66
⚠️Finished until the next season!!!⚠️ Logan Kreese doesn't come from much. Her dad was an asshole but he unexpectedly died when Logan was 13. Logan w...
18.7K 368 17
Ever wonder what life would be like married to your anime husbando? Well here you go! In this book you lucky ladies get a chance to experience life a...
13.4K 223 9
We're Takers, and we usually take money, but can one of us even take love? I guess we have to find out ;)
9.1K 395 19
Theo and Liam were never really friends. Theo thought Liam was lame and Liam thought Theo was full of himself. But their U.S. history teacher thought...