✔️ | 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。CLOSE AS STRANGERS【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛WON'T GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS SO MUCH ... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
THANK YOU
BOOK THREE

TWENTY-EIGHT

2.7K 59 0
By wi1dflower

"Carly , I really need your help." Paxton said to the girl.

"Should I be concerned?" Carly asked the boy, her eyes narrowing, very confused.

"No but um... I need you."

"Huh."

"I mean what I'm trying to say is fuck can you tutor me please." Paxton finally said.

"You were struggling." Carly chuckled at the boy.

"Shut up." Paxton smiled. "So?"

Carly nodded. "Sure why not. It's not like I have anything else to do. Besides I don't have to worry about UCLA scouts anymore because I'm guaranteed a spot as long as I keep my grades and batting average up which shouldn't be too hard."

"You got UCLA?"

"Am I technically in UCLA? Yeah?"

"OMG that's awesome Carls." Paxton said, picking up the girl and spinning her around, catching some stares from the people in the hallway. He put down the girl and they both stared at each other. Paxton was leaning in and Carly was too but it didn't go anywhere because the bell rang.

Nice fucking timing, Paxton thought. 

Carly heard the boy cursing under his breath. "Meet you at your car later? Lily drove me to school today. My car needed an oil change."

Paxton nodded, slightly upset a moment that they haven't had anymore could have happened but didn't happen because of the stupid bell. "Yeah. See you later." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 10.6K 26
jade devyn taylor , the fourth member of sunset curve dies shortly after her bandmates, will she find her way back to them is the question #1 in JATP
474K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
132K 3.7K 39
cinnamon in my teeth from your kiss. ( my life with the walter boys, s1-s? ) ( isaac garcia x fem! oc ) ( started - december 27th, 2023 ) ( published...
120K 2.3K 61
∾✧。BESIDE YOU【BOOK THREE】 ۵∾ ❛SHE SLEEPS ALONE MY HEART WANTS TO COME HOME I WISH I WAS, I WISH I WAS BESIDE YOU ...