My favorite Idol || Hyunjin

By alaxmoonz

Felix noticed his two best friends drifting apart, Y/N and Hyunjin. They both didn't want to admit the truth... More

Photoshoots
Mall Gifts
Love Letters
Front Row Seats
A New Bed
One Livestream
Late Car Rides
The Media
Studio Floors
Cafe Lives
Painting Lessons
A Shoulder To Sleep On
Are You Sure?
Car Naps
Makeup Lives
Moonlight
Forgotten Memories
Hyunjin's Beautiful Gem
Rainy Nights
Australian Sunsets
Pool Days
Publicity
Glittering Light
Silk and Champagne

Sofas and Coffee Tables

255 4 0
By alaxmoonz

The blinding flash of camera hurt Y/N's eyes. She hoped for a week with no cameras, no social media, nothing. The sound of a car parking out front alerts Y/N that Hyunjin was there to pick her up.

"Hello, beautiful," Hyunjin pecks Y/N on the lips as she gets into the car, "do you have any of the pictures they took?"

Y/N nods her head, "I actually do."  She pulls her phone out, the photos had been uploaded to her phone before leaving.

Y/N passes her phone to Hyunjin as he admires the modeling job she did. "I like that one," Hyunjin smiles and points the phone to Y/N.

"That one was my least favorite," Y/N groans. It was always the ones Hyunjin liked.

Hyunjin reaches over and kisses Y/N, "it's beautiful, you're always beautiful."

A small blush forms on Y/N's face. "So where to?" She asks.

Hyunjin stares at her, "why don't we go get something to eat?"

"Yes! Im starving," Y/N exaggerates.

Hyunjin smiles. "Then, we'll get food," he starts, "then I'm taking you shopping."

Y/N frowns. "No, I'd rather stay home with you," she protests.

"Which of our places is 'home'?" Hyunjin asks.

Y/N blushes and looks out the window. "Shut up and drive, you pain," she jokes.

******

"You're still not planning on shopping, are you?" Y/N asks after the food was finished.

Hyunjin takes out his wallet and smiles, "well, do you want to go?"

Y/N shakes her head and stares into Hyunjin's eyes. "Let's just stay at one of our places," she suggests.

"Whatever you want, beautiful," Hyunjin replies.

The check was placed. The bill was a lot higher than expected. "Oh geez, Hyunjin, let me pay my part," Y/N demands.

Y/N reaches for the check but Hyunjin picks it up, "No."

"But it's a lot of money," Y/N whines, "I don't want you spending that much alone."

Hyunjin places enough won to pay the bill. "It's okay, love," he says. Hyunjin gets out of his seat and stands by Y/N's chair. "We posted pictures here so there's going to be people outside waiting for us."

Y/N stands up out of her chair, "that's true."

"Pull your coat up to cover your face and run to the car once we get out of the door," Hyunjin tells her.

The two make their way to the doors, quickly hiding their faces from the bright flash of cameras. Y/N makes it to the car as Hyunjin unlocks it.

"I'm not used to that type of stuff, it's so stressful," Y/N groans as they make it down the road. She places her coat in the original position.

Hyunjin slightly leans back in his seat. "It is," he replies.

Y/N noticed the stress Hyunjin tried to hide. He tried to act like he was used to it. "Hyunjin, are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"I'm not going to lie to you, no, it's more stressful making sure your privacy is hidden as well," Hyunjin glances over to Y/N for a brief moment, "it's my biggest concern when I'm with you."

Hyunjin didn't want Y/N to be harassed with photos like he was, he wanted her to feel safe. "Hyunjin, it's okay now," Y/N reassures.

It was hard to see Hyunjin so stressed about a simple thing. "So where to next?" Hyunjin asks.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Not unless I get a call."

"Your place."

Hyunjin hides a small smile. "Are you sure?" He asks to make sure. The last thing he wanted was to make Y/N uncomfortable again.

"Yes, Hyunjin," Y/N replies.

******

Y/N plops down on the sofa. The pillows moved at the sudden motion. Hyunjin smiles at Y/N then lays down on her. He looks up at her, she was smiling at him already.

Y/N places a hand on Hyunjin's head and ruffles his hair. "You're mean," Hyunjin groans and fixes the hair.

Hyunjin takes out his phone and takes a picture of Y/N smiling. "Hey!" Y/N yells and grabs for the phone.

"Nope, I'm keeping it forever," Hyunjin protests. His arm reached off of the sofa and onto the small coffee table.

The phone landed with a plink of isolation from Y/N's reach. "You're the mean one," she huffs, "I didn't even get to see it."

Hyunjin places a comforting hand on Y/N's cheek, "well I think it looked perfect."

"I'm going to throw you off this couch," Y/N jokes. She firmly places both of her hands on his sides and slowly pushes.

Hyunjin quickly sits up. "No you won't!" He protests and pushes her onto the seat of the sofa.

Y/N's face turns a bright red. Butterflies rose in her stomach as Hyunjin stared down at her. His hands held hers down. He reaches down and gives her a small kiss, "I told you, you wouldn't."

The two stay like that for a little. Hyunjin looking down at Y/N, who couldn't look straight at him. Hyunjin reaches down and kisses her once more. "Is this comfortable for you?" Hyunjin asks.

A loud click comes from the door that lead into the complex. "Hyunjin," a small head pops in from the doorway, "HYUNJIN!"

The visitor happened to be Felix who had come to check on Hyunjin, he hadn't replied to any of Felix's texts today. Felix steps back out and slams the door.

Hyunjin had barely moved. "Y/N," Hyunjin mumbles, "I'll be back."

He places a small kiss on Y/N's forehead and gets off of the couch. Y/N watched as Hyunjin walks his way over to the door.

"So, you and Y/N?" Felix mumbles outside of the door. He covers his eyes and sighs. "That wasn't on my agenda to see today."

Hyunjin let's out a small and single laugh. "I hope it wasn't, and it's not really what it looked like," Hyunjin tries to explain.

Felix pursed his lips into a tight line. "I didn't think you'd be the type to get Y/N into that stuff," Felix slowly mumbles, "if you don't get your act together, I don't want you seeing her anymore, she has a future and you can't ruin her public figure."

"Oh," Hyunjin says with his eyes facing the hard wood flooring, "yeah."

The door clicks as Hyunjin uses his key to enter his complex. "Hey, what happened?" Y/N asks. She moved towards Hyunjin to give him a hug but he backs up to the door. "Hyunjin, what happened."

Hyunjin shakes his head. He slowly walks past Y/N and into the kitchen, grabbing some water from the fridge. "When are you planning on going home," he asks.

"I'll go home, whenever you decide to tell me what Felix said," Y/N demands. Hyunjin wasn't about to change her mind, not this time.

"It's nothing just Felix being Felix again," Hyunjin says. It wasn't a total lie, he did the same thing earlier.

Felix would always be protective of Y/N since she was like a sister to him. It didn't matter who it was, Felix would always be protective of her.

Y/N crosses her arms, "so you're telling me, Felix being Felix just killed your mood, on top of that it makes you avoid me?"

Hyunjin places the water bottle onto the counter and leans over the bottle. "Do you know how protective Felix is of your public figure and of you?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yes, I do, did he say something about that?" Y/N replies.

Y/N walks over to Hyunjin and hugs him from the side. He places a hand on her arm and sighs. "He doesn't want us to be together if we're lovey dovey," Hyunjin explains, "a complete private relationship."

"We can make that work, just have meals together at either of our places instead of restaurants and just hug," Y/N hugs Hyunjin tighter, "I like this."

Hyunjin turns to Y/N, "I do too." Hyunjin hugs Y/N back, he acted as if she would disappear.

Y/N would do anything to keep Hyunjin. If it meant following Felix's advice, she would do as he says. Felix was right about their public figures being important, he was right about his advice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.3K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
746K 25.8K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...
78.6K 3.1K 31
Felix and Hyunjin have been friends since what seems like forever. Their strong friendship, however, has held a big secret all these years; a crush...
4.5K 240 38
Hyunjin and Felix have a close bond and have always loved eachother, they thought it was a bandmate kind of love but soon realize it has always been...