Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

✨ Introduction ✨
Part 1- First Meet 👋🏼
Part 2- You? Again? 😩
Part 3- Annoying but Cute 😚
Part 4- Thank-you? 💫
Part 5- A spark ⚡️
Part 6- The Beginning 🎬
Part 7- Butterflies 🦋
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath 🤨
Part 12- The Dance 💃🏻
Part 13- Ishk High 🍾
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! 🍾
Part 16- Confusion 💫
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight ✈️
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan 🍺
Part 25- The Morning After ☀️
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 27- Plans & Gifts
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 41- A New Start
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings 🤪
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! 💫
Note ❤️

Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises

934 93 46
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! Here's chapter fifteen, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The first rays of sunlight lit up Ishqi's room as Tara drew the curtains, Ishqi woke up with a throbbing headache, she rubbed her bleary eyes. "Mera sar itna dard kyun kar raha hai aur mein yahan kab aaiye? Kapre kab change kiye?!" were her first few thoughts-

Ishqi sat up and saw Tara standing at the foot of her bed, holding a tall glass of lemonade while a mischievous grin spread across her face. "Tu yahan kya kar rahi hai?" she asked, "Maa kahan hai?"

Tara: Di aapka nasha abhi tak nahi uttra, maa, papa, DM saab Sarla Bua ke ghar hai..bhool gayi?

Ishqi: Nasha? Mein? Kaise? Tumein kaise pata?! Meine koi garbar toh nahi ki!!

Tara: Gi aap! she said while handing Ishqi the glass-

Ishqi: K-Kya hua tha kal raat? Aur tujhe yeh saab kaise pata?!, she asked hesitantly

Tara: Ahaan bhaiyya ne bataya, she smirked, "Aap unhi ke saath thi kal puri raat"

Ishqi's eye's widened, "Huh? AVM?" "Tara, please baata meine kya kiya tha kal?!"

Tara: Di, mujhe zyada toh nahi pata but sirf mein Kartik aur Ahaan bhaiyya jaante hai ke aap drunk hogayi thi. Ahaan bhaiyya ne saari situation sambhali aur woh aapko ghar le aye, mere aur Zayan bhaiyya ke aane ke baad hi gaye, she paused when Ishqi gasped, some events of the previous night flashed before her eyes.

She couldn't recall everything but one thing that was common amongst all the flashes she got was that Ahaan was present in all of them.

Tara: Di, lekin aap drunk ho kaise gayi?

Ishqi: Yehi toh meri samaj mein nahi araha, mein drink nahi karti aur na hi kal party mein kissi ne mujhe drink offer ki. Sirf juice hi piya tha aur tab se hi mera sar ghoomna shuru hogaya...

Tara: I think aapki drink kissi ne spike kardi thi, shukur hai kuch galat nahi hua...Ahaan bhaiyya jo the...

Ishqi smiled at the thought of Ahaan taking care of her, "hmm"- "Kya "hmm", aapko unko thank you toh bolna chahiye, itna toh baanta hai, haina di?"

Ishqi: Haan, bol doungi..

Tara: Aapko ek second bhi akela nahi choda unhone, it seems like he really cares for you-

"I know" she mumbled while a smile crossed her lips-

Tara smiled, she really shipped the two and was happy that they were slowly realizing their feelings for each other. "Accha di, aap jaldi se ready hojao phir ek ghante mein humein Malhotra mansion jaana hai haldi ke liye" - She nodded and left the room leaving a smiling Ishqi behind.

<><><><><><><>

====
The Malhotra mansion was decorated with white and different shades of yellow and orange. Drapes, flowers, and lights hung from the ceiling, the decor was simple and subtle yet looked beautiful. The ambiance created with yellow, red, green, and orange flowers was marvellous.

The bride and groom aka Sonu and Raj sat on two sofa's opposite each other while everyone applied haldi onto them. It had been 30 minutes since Ishqi had entered the house but she still hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Ahaan alone.

Rhea was swarming around him the whole time while Aryan around her, every time Ishqi and Ahaan would try to talk someone interrupted them. Soon Ishqi gave up and texted him, "AVM, yahan koi baat toh karne de ga nahi issiliye message kar ke bol rahi houn, I just wanted to say thank-you for last night, I don't know what happened but thanks for taking care of me :)"

Ahaan smiled as soon as he read her text, "it's okay, how're you feeling now?" he replied-

~ text convo ~

Ishqi: I'm fine now, did I do anything dumb last night?

Ahaan: wait...tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai?

Ishqi: nahi...is there something I did?

Ahaan: oh- um no, don't worry about it, he was rather disappointed

Ishqi: AVM? kal meine kya kiya yeh toh mujhe yaad nahi but mein drunk kaise hogayi yeh mujhe pata hai....Kissi ne meri drink spike kardi thi because I don't drink!

Ahaan: oh..I thought it probably was the tall glass of champagne that you drank..

Ishqi: What tall glass of champagne? Mein toh woh spiked juice pi ke drunk hui thi...

Ahaan: Oh, but spiking someone's drink is a crime! Don't you think you should file a report?

Ishqi: I would but thank god kuch burah nahi hua, you were with me the entire night- Thanks AVM <3

Ahaan: Don't worry about it :)

====
Ishqi and Ahaan both stopped texting when they saw Tara and Kartik staring at them with a questioning look on their faces. They put their phones away and got busy in the function.

Fast Forward: Soon the haldi was complete then everyone went to get dressed up for the marriage. After a few hours they were all gathered up in the Malhotra mansion lawn where the wedding mandap was set up.

==========

The much awaited night of the wedding was finally here, Ishqi and Tara escorted Sonu to the mandap. Ahaan was mesmerized by Ishqi's elegance and beauty, he stared at her without even blinking twice while she also couldn't stop herself from admiring him, both were awestruck by each other and they both were also complimenting each other's looks.

Ishqi and Tara helped Sonu sit in the mandap beside Raj then they backed up while the marriage rituals began. A few seconds later Ahaan appeared next to her, she didn't meet his gaze but smiled. They both looked amazing but together, they made the perfect couple.

Kartik and Tara were standing beside each other, opposite Ishqi and Ahaan- They noticed this and quickly and quietly clicked a photo of the two.

The wedding begun, Raj and Sonu successfully completed the 7 rounds, Raj applied vermillion on the middle part of Sonu's hair, and then he tied the nuptial chain around her neck. After all the steps were complete the priest announced, "shaadi sampann hui, aaj se aap dono pati patni"- Everyone loudly clapped and hooted for the new couple while they stood up and took the blessings of their elders.

Then, they sat on the stage that was set up for them while everyone conversed and gifted the couple. After a while they saw DM (Ishqi's grandma) and Dadi walking towards the stage together.

They spoke in the mic to get everyone's attention, "Namaste, mein Sheetal Verma, Raj ki nani" DM said into the mic-

"Aur mein Durga Devi, Sonu ki Dadi" Dadi said-

Dadi: Aaj humare Sonu aur Raj ki shaadi hogayi toh hum dono ne soocha ke mein aapne pote Ahaan ki-

DM: Aur mein aapni poti Ishqi ki shaadi ki annoucement bhi ek saath hi karde-

Ishqi and Ahaan's eyes widened, "what the fudge" they both thought in unison, but it was the complete opposite of what it seemed.

Dadi: Meine aapne pote Ahaan ki shaadi Mr & Mrs. Mehta ki beti Rhea ke saath fix kardi hai-

DM: Aur meine aapni poti Ishqi ki shaadi Mr & Mrs. Oberoi ke bete Rahul ke saath tay kardi hai-

Dadi: Humne decide kiya hai ke dono ki engagements ek din aur ek hi time par hogi-

DM: Teen(3) din baad, sagai ki date decide hui hai- they concluded as they walked down from they stage-

Everyone clapped happily, Rhea hugged Ahaan while Rahul went to Ishqi and pulled her into a hug. Tara, Kartik, Sonu, and Raj were heavily disappointed by this sudden decision while Ishqi and Ahaan were too shocked to react.

They glanced at each other and they both felt like their hearts had dropped to the pit of their stomachs, what the hell had just happened, they weren't even one percent aware that something like this was about to happen tonight. Ishqi felt her eyes watering, she excused herself from there while a few seconds later Ahaan followed behind her.

Tonight marked a very special night for some people while for others it broke hearts....Would this be the end?

//To Be Continued//

===

🔴Also, plot twist! and for some people who might be confused, the next few parts + some flashbacks will clear things up! And the Oberoi's will be introduced in the next few chapters! 🔴And a lot more Ishqaan moments are coming up as well! 

Any ideas for who should play Rahul?? I was thinking Zain Imam but do let me know if you guys have other suggestions!!!

===============================================================================
That's all for today guys, hope ya'll liked it! This was more of a filler ch ~ { Word Count: 1536 }- Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...
74.1K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.8K 160 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...