Control

By Nanayu07

"I told you to get out of my office!" "But you're so mysterious, I want to get to know you better." More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
New Story

28

79 2 6
By Nanayu07

"Do you need anything Lele?"

"Water?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"I can get you more pillows?"

"I'll get-"

"Jia Baby just sit down I'm perfectly fine."

Chenle stated as he watched the frantic girl in front of him as he sat on his bed having been discharged from Mrs. Lee's care.

"Are you sure Lele?"

She asked, making sure that he wasn't just trying to stop her from doing anything.

"Yes Ji now sit."

He demanded while patting the space next to him so she would sit down. She nodded and slipped under the covers before helping him lay down.

"Careful Lele."

"Says you."

"I-"

The boy let out a dolphin cackle at her response to being called out. She pouted as she looked up at him, making their eyes lock into each other's.

Time stopped as they gazed into each other's eyes, Jia had never felt this sensation before, her whole body tingled and went slightly numb as she was stuck under his spell. She saw the love in his eyes while they subconsciously drew closer to each other ceasing any space between them.

His eyes broke from hers to glance down at her red plumb lips. His left hand found its way to the nape of her neck and his thumb scrapped gently against her now slightly flushed cheeks.

The gap between enclosed, their lips grazed against one another's.

"JIA- oh."

They hadn't noticed the door swing open to reveal a Doyoung who instantly spun around and walked straight out of the room. The girl let out a high pitched, sharp squeal, rolling off the bed and under it with a split second.

"Hyung what do you want with Jia?"

Chenle asked with a giant smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but Taeyong wants Jia downstairs as Yuta is coming to the base in 10 minutes."

Doyoung announced from behind the door half-open.

"Tell Taeyong Hyung that she'll be down in a second."

The door closed behind the older boy making the girl sigh in relief from under the bed. She pulled herself from underneath it and brushed herself down, facing away from the male.

"Don't laugh, that was embarrassing-"

And that's when Chenle burst out the laugh he had been holding in making the girl groan as well as blush bright red.

"LELE, I SAID DON'T LAUGH!"

She whined, jumping on the bed to smack her face into a pillow in an attempt to hide her bright red face from the boy.

"Cute~"

She heard the boy say, later feeling his warm touch against her bare skin that was revealed from her cropped top. He began to make random shapes against her skin that sent sparks through her whole body.

"You need to go, babe, go do some leader shit so we can continue where we left off, okay."

Honestly, if that didn't make the girl feel like she was on cloud nine then, she didn't know what would. His use of the pet name sent the girls emotions into overdrive. And having not experienced this feeling before made her start to giggle uncontrollably.

She lifted her head and nodded.

"Miss me loads."

She giggled, placing a gentle peck on his cheek before twirling out the door happily and heading downstairs.

She had reached the bottom of the staircase when the door opened revealing his dark aura.

Nakomoto Yuta

He walked in followed by a young girl and two tall males, one being considerably taller than the other which could have made the girl laugh but she held it in.

The literal red-haired girl smiled over at her having noticed her. Which Jia returned it gratefully before walking over to them.

"Yutaaa, long time no see."

She called, catching the older males attention.

"Well well, looks like what Taeyong said was true, Chenle really has changed you. Well, I'm glad."

Jia giggled, making the older male smile sweetly.

Although Yuta was seen as a dark evil leader of Nct Japan, he was in fact an utter sweetheart. Caring and gentle when it came to the people he loved.

"Hi there Jia, I'm Jong Jaehwa, nice to meet you."

The redhead announced with a kind beautiful smile on her face. She was gorgeous, not a flaw could be seen within her, her slightly tanned skin effortlessly glowed in the sunlight that made its way in from the glass windows. Her eyes were light brown with a hint of green and her lips were evidently glossed up with pink lip gloss.

Jia wasn't a bit jealous though, she knew she was gorgeous in her own unique way but not that it mattered. She only cared for one person's attention in this house, and that was Chenle's.

"Have you seen Donghyuck? You know him right?... Of course, you do you've been living here for weeks now. Sorry, I'm rambling, I'm just hella nervous to meet you, it's an honour."

Jaehwa rambled, making the girl giggle.

"Girl if I were you, I wouldn't be, honestly if you met me about a week ago I would but, my darkness has been replaced with beautiful sunlight."

Jaehwa smiled sheepishly as a familiar male came limping down the stairs.

"HEY YUTA HYUNG, JAEHWA NOONA! IT'S BEEN SO LONG."

Chenle called while taking the chance to wrap his arms around Jia's waist to pull her closer. She smiled feeling his head rest on her shoulder.

"Wait...aww, you're Chenle's girlfriend, that's so cute."

Jaehwa cooed, reaching out and squishing her cheeks.

"You're perfect for him."

"Noona, she's Ji Ji... My childhood crush that I thought died."

Jia literally thought she saw the girl's eyes grow bigger by a fraction. Her eyes twinkled with wonder as she stared down at her.

"Okay, I'm actually gonna cry, that sounds like a fairytale. Speaking of love, where's my sunshine Chenle?"

The girl spoke, her eyes scanning her surroundings.

"Hold up he might be on the other side of the mansion, he won't hear us."

Chenle pulled out his phone and dialled a number before letting it ring.

"What do you want Chenle?"

Nope, Jaehwa I'm the one who's going to be crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 50
"I did it, it's the beautiful girl who sits in front of me right now" He was asked to do undercover and met her, who knows she will be the one to att...
12.6K 509 33
Mafia au "Sometimes you just need the right partner to win." "Guess what Na Jaemin, I have one." He gradually narrowed the gap between them. " You a...
113K 4.5K 22
"i'm the person you'd wanna stay away from." 18.12.25
356K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au