ChΓ©rie

By cheriefics

πŸ”ž His gaze... In the impenetrable croud of people, his gaze burned her. He titled his head to a side, his li... More

Author note
1. The deal
2. Boyfriend
3. Midnight Talks
4. Distress Call
5. This feeling
6. Love in the air
7. I know, I fucked up
8. Pleasure in Disguise
9. Worship the devil
10. Stone heart, grey eyes
11. Paris Date
12. Another normal day
14. Getaway
15. Twisted fate
16. Michael
17. The plan
18. The Trap
19. Hello, I am God
20. Wipe me off
21. Wedding bells and Farewells

13. Lucifer

1.8K 101 73
By cheriefics

✦❘༻ Lucifer ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Loving you was sunshine,
safe and sound. A steady
place to let down my
defenses. But loving you
had consequences

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

This chapter contains mention of blood and violence.

Faina taps her heels on the pebbled pavement as she waits for her car. Her driver is taking an oddly huge amount of time to pick her up. The classes were a bitch and frustration takes over her as she keeps waiting. She calls him and frowns when he doesn't answer. Hence she walks to the parking lot, angry and drained. She finds him unconscious on the grounds of the parking lot and runs to him.

"Mr. Baek!" she kneels by his side and shakes him up. "Mr. Baek, wake up."

"Oh, I put him to deep sleep alright," a voice comes and a pair of feet halts by her side. She gulps but doesn't look up. She puts up a brave face and stands up facing the guy. "Well then, wake him up. He needs to drive me home," she says, shaking inside and scared to death. The guy chuckles. "I don't think so," he lunges forward to grab her. Faina ducks and kicks him on the leg, sending him to the ground.

"Ahh, I was told you are brat but I guess I underestimated you," he says, getting up. Faina steps back looking around if there is any help. She wanted to call Jimin but she doesn't want to depend so much on him unless necessary.

"Who the fuck are you?" She curses herself for not putting the police on speed dial. "Me?" He points at himself, "I am someone who is going to put an end to all the problems of the world starting with you."

"Excuse me? Problems of the world? I guess your wiring is tampered in the head. Go see a fucking therapsit you sadist," during these conversations she slowly walks towards the car hoping the guy won't notice.

"This is the problem with you humans, God thought you are his proud creation but you are just a bunch of retards," he raises his hand, palm facing her. "This guy is fucking nuts," she whispers to herself. "I suppose you are not a human. Why choose me? There are millions of god's creations out there," she says, now almost near the car. The guy smiles, "Because, you are capable of bringing destruction to the world. You are the chosen one."

"Sure, psycho," she opens the car door and jumps into it. She steps on the wheel and almost hits a pole while reversing her car. The adrenaline is so high that she blindly steps on the wheel and doesn't hit the brakes when the guy stands in front of the car. Blood splatters on the windshield as tears stream down her cheeks. She keeps driving as the wipers clear the blood off it, leaving stains behind.

"Jimin, for the fucksake. Where the hell are you?" Her voice is shaky and she can't control her crying. She almost drives off the road when she hears Jimin's voice from the passenger's seat. "I already told you that I can't be at your disposal all the time. For fuck sake," he sounds irritated but his voice softens after looking at her shaking. Her eyes are still on the road. "Faina," he calls, voice as sweet as honey.

"You think I consider you as my personal bodyguard? I fucking hit a guy who tired to kill me and apparently he is not human. I have no idea why he is trying to kill me or if I am going to jail if he is a real person," she speaks so fast and shaky that Jimin doesn't get half of it. She stops the car and turns to him. "You said this amulet will protect me? Well hello, it's not."

Jimin knits his brows and traces the amulet in his hand. "It does. No one can trace you with this. Except," Jimin pauses. "Except?" Faina is on the verge of losing her sanity(not that there is much left). "A very powerful archangel or a really powerful entity like god."

"So either of them attacked me? What the fuck," she holds her head. "Relax, we don't know who that is. See this isn't my concern right now. The top floor isn't exactly the best now. It's chaos and the underground isn't going to be in some time," Jimin sighs. Faina chuckles. "I don't expect much from you Jimin but I told you someone tried to kill me and you say it's not your priority? Really? Your comfort levels are amazing. Please, go take care of your important business."

"Woah, save the drama. Lucifer escaped. Do you know who Lucifer is? How powerful is he? He will destroy the whole goddamn universe and that includes you and me. As much as I would love to stand as your guard, I have work to do and save it before destruction." He yells.

"Lucifer escaped? He was being held captive?" She asks, wiping her tears. Jimin takes a deep breath. "Yes, God locked him up in a cage. He is a psychopath and sadist. According to the trusted sources he wants to be a father now as if he hasn't done enough damage. I have to find his mate before he does and stop this," Jimin says, much calmer now.

"His mate is human?"

"Yes. Fuck. I hate that asshole. That cage is impossible to escape, I will find who did that and roast them for eternity," he sighs as he falls back on the seat. "You know what? Come with me. You are going to be safe in hell with me." Faina's eyes grow wide. "Excuse me? I am not dead yet," she says. "You don't have to be dead to go to hell." Jimin rolls his eyes. Faina is so confused that her mind goes blank. "Hello, tik tok. Time's running out," Jimin snaps her fingers at her face. "What about home? What should I tell them?" Jimin shrugs, "You figure it out."

Faina calls home and tells them some believable reason about some urgent college educational trip. "Ready?" Jimin extends his hand. Faina takes it. It was like the same thing she felt when she got teleported to Paris.

"Faina," Taehyung's voice comes before she even realises that she is in a different place. "This is hell?" She asks, turning around in circles as she scans Jimin's chambers. "Yes, it's my chambers. Feel comfortable, sleep, eat, read or do whatever you want. Just don't disturb me," Jimin walks to Taehyung and Kasdeya.

"What is she doing here?" Taehyung asks as Jimin approaches them. "Long story. How far has the spell come?" Jimin asks. "We are short on two ingredients," Taehyung says, scanning the ingredients list. "What are they?" Jimin takes the parchment into his hand and gives Taehyung a judging look. "Blood of virgin? Really Taehyung? There are like thousands of virgins out there."

"They have to know what they are giving their blood for sir. We have to tell them and ask them to give their blood willingly," Kasdeya answers. "You couldn't have told me earlier? I just came back," Jimin rolls his neck. "Is Lucifer still fighting his butt off in heaven?" He adds. Taehyung nods.

"How about Faina? She can donate her blood." Taehyung says, excited as if he has given one of the wonderful ideas out there. Kasdeya scrunches her nose and she shakes her head at Taehyung.

"Oh, he fucked me. I'm not a virgin," Faina tilts her head and smiles. Taehyung looks at Jimin in disappointment. "Really Jimin? You got nothing better to do?"

"He is really good at it," Faina says, mouth full of grapes that a demon had brought to her a while ago. "Faina stop," Jimin hisses.

"We can fake her virginity. We can cleanse her with holy water and I can remove her sins. That way she is back to new and pure," Taehyung says. "Sounds good," Jimin claps.

"Hello? Opinions? I am the one who is giving blood so I have to vote here," she says. "I don't really feel like it, you know. My doctor told me my haemoglobin levels are low. So sorry," she pops a grape into her mouth.

"You are enjoying this right?" Jimin asks. Faina smiles as she shakes her head. "I'm telling you the truth." Jimin walks to her, "I assure you that the spell doesn't give two shits about your haemoglobin levels so please stop being a brat and help." Faina raises her brows at him, "Ask nicely Jimin."

"Faina please, we don't have time. Please," Taehyung pleads. "Fine," she gets up and walks to Taehyung. Taehyung cleanses her by pouring some holy water on her and chanting a few words in enochian(angel language). "This is going to hurt a bit but I will heal you," Taehyung says, cutting her wrist and letting the blood fall into the ingredient bowl. He touches her wrist and when he lets go, the cut is healed.

"What is the other one?" Jimin asks. "Something that belongs to Lucifer," Taehyung says. "I don't think it is hard to get. I brought his angel blade with me in case it is going to be necessary."

"Not like hair or anything like that?" Jimin asks. "No, this will do," Taehyung takes the blade out, a shiny blade made out of silver with clean edges and sharp tip. When Taehyung is about to melt it into the bowl,

"Hello boys," a voice comes, "and girls," he adds.

"Shit," Jimin mutters under his breath.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me. I'll take that," the blade in Taehyung's hand comes flying to his hand. Taehyung stumbles back. Kasdeya steps forward and stands guard to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin. Missed you man," he puckers his lips and kisses in the direction of Jimin.

"Lucifer..." Jimin whispers.

Which member do you think is Lucifer? Any guesses?

Likes and comments are much appreciated and fuel to my writing. If you like my work don't hesitate to support me by donating on my Kofi. Thanks 💕

Kofi link : https://ko-fi.com/manvitha_22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 4.7K 18
⚠️ Dark Theme⚠️ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...
138K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
95.2K 4.5K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
21.8K 1.1K 35
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...