Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 29. The revelation.

1.4K 40 68
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Aizawa:"What's wrong, L/N? Tired alredy? Don't you wanna be the best hero? Work harder!"

For an entire week, an entire week of pure suffering. Aizawa had a plan to train out quirks. To put it simply, we will pass the entire day doing the routine Aizawa personally made for us.

In my case, I will be by myself, in a cave, using every quirk I currently have at once. If that wasn't enough, I have to use Overdrive too, increasing Overdrive's power as well.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 4!"

For now, this is the best I can do without passing out. Everytime I use either Katsuki or Shoto's quirk, it has sooo much power, the recoil is impossible to withstand if I'm not armored up. That, combined with Momo's quirk, which Aizawa makes me use too, makes me exausted really quick, even with my extra stamina.

Aizawa:"Good job, now, unleash your power!"

I reinforce myself, and aim at a big rock. Opening my palms, a big explosion striked the rock, completely desintegrating it.

Aizawa:"Hmm, it was bigger than last time. Good, keep up the good work. I'll see how the others are doing."

Y/N:"O-okay..."

This training... it's really hard... but it's making us way more stronger than I thought. The last time I fought, against Satsuki, I could barely hold Overdrive x3. Now, I can hold Overdrive x4 without any problems.

That reminds me... Overdrive is Satsuki's quirk... when did I got it?

Y/N:"Ugh, who cares?! Get your mind out of the gutter, Y/N! OVERDRIVE TIMES 5!"

Shit... this is too hard to mantain...

Y/N:"I...Won't...give up... For Narnia!"

With my morale restored thanks to my incredible and awesome battle shout, I keep training.

But one thought came to my head... how are the others holding up?

NARRATOR P.O.V

Not good at all...

In one place, we have Shoto, inside a cooking pot, using her quirk to change the water temperature non stop. Katsuki was throwing explosions to the air, even if her muscles hurted, while shouting "die" all the time.

Secluded from the others, Tokoyami was inside a dark cave, by himself. He is currently trying to control Dark Shadow. Keyword, trying.

Tokoyami:"I...Like...Darkness...Hehe~"

Eijira and Momo were training together. Momo had to create the biggest and hardest item she could think of, as fast as he could so Eijira could break it with her punches. Momo had to eat many sweets at once to make enough items for Eijira, who punched and punched even if her hands were bleeding.

Denki used all of his energy on one big attack, and focused on trying to recover as fast as he could. He didn't improved at all at what Aizawa wanted, but he can hold more energy now...

Jiro and Shoji were put together. There training was simple, both were blindfolded, and had to use their quirks to avoid attacks, while counterattacking. The problem is, Tiger does not go easy on them, punching them as hard as he cans if he manages to get them.

Mineta, Sato, Aoyama, and Ochako had the same training. They had to use their quirks non stop, and keep going even if it hurts, without resting. The four of them managed to improve their resistance and stamina, but it was really painfull.

Talking about painfull, we meet everyone's favourite punching bag, Ryuko. Ryuko's training was special, to say the least. She has to make her regeneration faster, as well as her reflexes, so basicly, if anyone sees her, they must stop their training, and attack her all at costs till she is either unconscious, or has escaped. Poor girl always ended up bruised, but she can now even regenerate limbs, something she noticed when cutting her own finger while cooking.

Koda and Hirashi trained together. Both had to improve their quirk maximum range, so Koda tried to improve his voice, while Hirashi her hearing. It worked. Something Hirashi hates sometimes, since she heared some... embarrassing things from her friends.

To summarize, everyone always ends up exhausted, bruised, and in no mood for anhything else besides sleeping.

5 hours later, at the afternoon...

Y/N P.O.V

Ahh, finally, it's over...

After a looong day of breaking rocks with explosions, we can finally rest. I was sitting outside, since we have to make our food, Class-A and B decided to make a barbecue. Oh, yeah, I forgot. Class B joined us too. Yay...

I'm okay with them being here, if it wasn't for a certain blonde, currently sitting besides me, waiting for our friends to finish cooking.

She even dressed up for me!

Monoma:"I heared what happened to you! It was terrible!"

Y/N:"It was."

Monoma:"But don't worry dear! For your future spouse is alredy here!

Y/N:"Lucky me..."

Suddenly, hearts appeared on her eyes. Y/N, you imbecile...

Monoma:"Right~?"

When all hope was lost, suddenly, my saviour appeared, slapping Monoma's head.

Itsuka:"Stop it, idiot! You are annoying him!"

Monoma:"No I'm not! And what was that for?!"

Itsuka:"Sorry for her behaviour..."

Y/N:"It's okay, really..."

Itsuka:"Hey, Monoma, look! Some Class A peeps are saying they are better than us! Quick, show them who's boss!"

Monoma:"HUH?! THOSE TWO! HEEEEY! YOU CLASS A FILFTH, COME HERE!"

Monoma got up from her seat, running towards a poor Denki and Mineta, bombarding them with hundreds of reasons why they suck. She actually has a point in some of them...

Itsuka sat next to me, laughing at her antics.

Itsuka:"Sorry for that, but I wanted to have a chat with you."

Y/N:"Sure, no prob."

Itsuka:"You see, I'm the class representant of Class-B, but, I really don't know how be one... is mostly Monoma who brings everyone together..."

Y/N:"Aaaand, you want me to help you a bit?"

Itsuka:"I-if it's not much of a bother..."

Y/N:"Not at all, I'll see what I can do."

Itsuka:"Sweet! Hey, why don't you meet some of my friends? I'm sure you'll like them?"

Y/N:"Okay, why not?"

Itsuka smiled, getting up from her seat. She grabbed my hand, lightly holding it. Her hand is really cold...

She dragged me towards a group of people. I recognised some of their faces, but I don't know their names. Said group turned around upong seeing Itsuka, smiling.

A guy with a bandana on her forhead approached us, smiling widely.

???:"Hey there Kendo! I see you have company today! My name is Yosetsu Awase! Nice to meet ya, Y/N!"

Y/N:"It seems I'm popular around here. Nice to meet you, Awase."

The guy chuckled. Suddenly, I felt two femenine hands on my shoulders, massaging them.

???:"Hmm, mama likes what she sees~ I've wanted to meet you for a looong time, Y/N~"

Turning my head a bit, I see a dark green haired girl, smirking. Oh, please, not another Midnight...

Itsuka:"Setsuna, stop that!"

Setsuna:"Aww, why? He doesn't mind it one bit, right dear~?"

Her hands tried to go down a... very, private place. Acting quickly, I grabbed them, stopping them in place.

Y/N:"Don't overdue it."

Setsuna:"I like it rough, dear~"

Y/N:"Oh god. Where's that godamm whistle when you need it?"

Another girl, this one, with dark hair, moved in front of me, stopping Setsuna's inappropiate touchings.

???:"Y-you can't treat our new friend like that, Setsuna!"

Setsuna:"Oh, c'mon Yui, I wasn't doing anything wrong. Besides, you and I both know what you really want, or do I have to remind you what you told me 2 weeks ag-"

Yui:"N-no! S-shut up!'

This, Yui girl started blushing really hard. She turned around, facing me. She waved her hands nonstop, while talking.

Yui:"I-I promise I haven't said anything wrong! S-she is just joking around! Hehehehe! He..."

A boy with white hair placed his arm on my shoulder. He had an apologetic expression on his face.

???:"Forgive them, they are exicted to meet new people. Name's Juzo Honenuki, by the way."

Y/N:"Nice to meet you."

While Setsuna and Yui messed around with each other, Awase and Itsuka tried to calm them down. Meanwhile, the last member of this group, a girl with white hair and ghostly-like appearance greeted me.

???:"My name is Reiko Yanagi, I'm glad to meet you in this life."

Y/N:"Nice...to meet you too."

This... life?

Juzo:"Anyways, I've heared you can copy quirks, is that true?"

Y/N:"Yeah, as long as I understand how it works, it doesn't affect my body at all, and I saw how it works, I can copy it."

Juzo:"That means, you can't copy my quirk. That sucks."

Reiko:"Maybe... you could copy my quirk..."

Y/N:"What's your quirk?"

Reiko:"Telekinesis." *Makes some little pebbles in the ground float* "I can control things with my mind."

Y/N:"How do you make it work?"

Reiko:"Even if the name suggests I do it with my mind, I actually use my strength to make items levitate. In short terms..."

Y/N:"The stronger you are, the heavier the items you can be."

Reiko:"Yes."

The usual feeling of something snapping in my mind returns. To test if I copied correctly, I thought of lifting Mineta up from affar. As expected, it worked. I made the little guy fly everywhere I wanted, to the amusement of everyone in the camp, except Mineta.

After apologising, and gently letting him on the ground, I thanked Reiko.

Reiko:"No need. Consider it a gift from the other side."

Y/N:"...what?"

Juzo:"Reiko likes a ghosts a lot... what she meant is, a gift from a friend."

Y/N:"I see."

Reiko:"That too."

Suddenly, the sound of a whistle is heared, drawing everyone's attention. A very angry Katsuki beign the cause of it.

Katsuki:"ALLRIGHT, DIPSHITS, IF ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO DIDN'T HELP WITH THE FOOD WANT TO EAT, FOOD'S READY!"

Ryuko:"You took your sweet time."

Katsuki:"NEXT TIME COOK YOURSELF, HOOKER!"

Katsuki and the other "chefs" shared the food they made with us. It wasn't that bad, but a lot of first timers were cooking, and their inexperience affected the food's taste.

I sat next to Itsuka and her friends. While eating our food, we talked about our quirks. Juzo's quirk, per example, let's him make anything solid, into liquid. Or Setsuna's quirk, letting her divide herself into tinier pieces. Sadly, I couldn't copy those two quirks, since they affect my body too much.

After some hours of eating, and talking between each other, Class-B and their teacher, Vlad King, made an activity for us to enjoy. It's horror based, we just have to walk through a... "haunted forest" on pairs

Ryuko and I decided to team up. As we walk through the forest, I had a bad feeling, like, something was not right, and even it's not because Class B is trying to scare us...

Y/N:"Ryu... something's wrong here..."

Ryuko:"Haha, scares alredy? Is just a prank, dear!"

Y/N:"No, Ryu, I'm not talking about that..."*Grabs Ryuko's hand and pulls her towards him.* "WATCH OUT!"

A sudden pink wave striked the ground Ryuko was. It's similar to a soundwave...

Ryuko:"W-What the- Hey, that's enough! That's not scary, it's rude!"

Y/N:"I don't think Class B is doing this..."

Ryuko:"Huh?"

???:"Our boss is right... you are really smart..."

Suddenly, 4 figures surrounded us, falling from some tree branches. They weren't supposed to be here...

Ryuko:"Who are you people?!"

The biggest one of them all talked.

Hulk Wannabe:"LADY SATSUKI DEMANDS THE BOY TO BE CAPTURED! SURRENDER NOW, OR WE WILL USE LETHAL FORCE!"

Y/N:"Ryu, I think they want to dance..."

Ryuko, still on my arms, smirked. I let her free, and give her my back. I'm currently facing the other two guys.

Ryuko:"Well then, if they want too..."

Glasses:"Remember, Sanageyama, we can't kill him."

Sanageyama:"I know, I know, I won't hurt him... much."

Y/N:"I'll like to see you try. OVERDRIVE!"

Ryuko glanced at me, worried. She transformed her suit, and got her scissor blade from... her pocket?

Pinkie:"The girl is expendable, Ira, kill her."

Ira:"SATSUKI TOLD US TO USE LETHAL FORCE IF NEEDED, WHICH MEANS, WE MUST TRY TO RESTRAIN HER FIRST!"

They are after me...

Ryuko:"Expendable?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Y/N:"Ryuko, Expendable isn't an insul-"

Ryuko:"C'MERE, BITCH!"

Ryuko charged her two enemies.

Y/N:"Well, to late now."

I opened my palms, throwing an explosion to both my opponents. The blue haired guy dodged it, and suddenly... vanish?

The other one blocked my explosion with his sword.

Sanageyama:"That's it?! Weakling!"

Sanageyama rushed me, throwing a barrage of attacks. I tried to block and parry all of his attacks, but it was weird, since he always knew where I was going to put my arms or legs, avoiding my defense.

I tried to punch, kick, or even use my quirks, but he always reacted to everything, no matter what I do.

Shit, he is beating the shit out of me, and the other one hasn't appeared yet... think Y/N, think!

Sanageyama:"I don't know why Lady Satsuki has her eyes on you!"*Throws an attack to my head, but as soon as I try to block it, feints it, and slashes my chest armor.* "You are just a runt! MEN DO KOTE!"

He keeps yelling the same three words while attacking me. If this keeps up, I will loose...

Y/N:"THATS ENOUGH!"

I opened my palms, and froze everything around me, forcing Sanageyama to retreat.

Okay, he must have some type of prediction quirk or something? I can't fight him on melee, and elevating my Overdrive's multiplicator is too risky, since there are other three I need to fight...

???:"Heads up!"

Y/N:"NGH!"

Something kicked me on the head, pushing me to the side. When I turned around, there was nothing.

Y/N:"Huh?"

Suddenly, I recieve a punch right on my nose, then on my ribs. Something I can't see is beating the crap out of me.

Using the same trick I used on Sanageyama, I froze the ground, forcing whoever was beating me to retreat.

Sanageyama:"Hey, Inumuta! You said we can't kill him, so don't be so rough on him, man! You are going to break a bone or something."

A voice started talking around me.

Inumuta:"Says the guy using a sword on him..."

Okay, so, prediction, and invisibility, right? Let's do this.

I started to melt the ice on the ground, without them noticing.

Sanageyama:"Oh, C'mon, he has armor! It's not going to hurt him that much! But, if you kick him that hard in the head, you'll do something to his brain!"

Inumuta:"It's not going to damage his men- what is-"

This Inumuta guy started to walk on the water I made thanks to me melting the ice, making footprint.

Y/N:"THERE!"

I opened my palm, throwing an explosion. It hitted him right in the chest, launching him far away from me. He crashed on a tree, his invisibility running out.

Sanageyama:"You... MEN DO KO-"

Sanageyama tried to hit me again, but using Momo's quirk, I launched three spears from my chest. He dodged them.

Sanageyama:"Those are dirty tricks! What else to expect from a cheater like-"

Y/N:"Heads up."

Using my new quirk, I redirected the spears course, launching them towards Sanageyama's legs. The three spears pierced his legs, inmobilising him.

Y/N:"Dodge this, asshole."

I aimed both my palms at him, and make a big explosion, powerful enough to knock him out.

Inumuta, shocked, got up.

Inumuta:"How... IRA! NONON! We can't win this!"

But no one answered...

Inumuta:"Nonon? Ira?"

Ryuko:"They can't talk now. They are... sleeping."

Ryuko appeares behind me, carrying both Ira and Nonon's knocked out bodies with her hands.

Ryuko:"Having fun, babe?"

Y/N:"Meh, not bad."

Inumuta:"Not good..."

Ryuko:"Look, dog. Give us the answeers we seek and we will let you go."

Inumuta:"You are crazy if you think I-"

???:"It's okay! I'll handle this!"

A cheerful voice said behind us. When we turned around, we saw... oh no.

Inumuta:"The Couturier... here?"

Ryuko:"YOU! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!"

Nui:"And here I am! Nui Harime, at your disposal! Now, Inumuta, would you be a dear and drag your friends away from here?"

Inumuta:"It will be done."

Ryuko:"AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WILL LET YOU DO THAT?!"

Nui:"If you do, I'll answer your questions! Promise!"

Y/N:"Ryu, something tells me we shouldn't fight this one. Let's behave, for now."

Nui:"Yeah! Listen to the cute boy, he's smart!"

Ryuko nodded, controlling her rage. For now, at least. Inumuta, before dragging his friends away, whisperes something that gave me a chill.

Inumuta:"Don't die, and don't try to fight her. You can't defeat her."

Y/N:"..."

Nui:"Well, we are alone now! Ask away, my sweeties!'

Ryuko:"Are you the bitch that killed my father and Y/N's parents or not?"

Nui:"Why, indeed I am! I killed them all! It was fun to do so! Maybe not yours, Ryuko, he sliced my eye... that meanie..."

Ryuko and I widened our eyes. Tomiya was right... It's her... She... she did it...

I feel an incredible amount of rage inside of me right now, I want to kill her so badly, but if Inumuta is right, I can't.

Ryuko:"Why... why?"

Steam starts to come out of Ryuko's body. I don't like this at all...

Senketsu:"Ryuko, calm down! Your blood is boiling! If you keep this up, I-"

Nui:"Why? Because I was ordered to! Besides, who cares? Both of them were useless, so, we just had to... take out the trash."

Y/N:"Bitch..."

Ryuko:"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, HERE AND NOW!"

Ryuko rushes the girl, her mind clouded with rage and bloodlust.

Y/N:"No, Ryuko! Shit."

Nui blocked Ryuko's attack with a purple scissor blade.

Nui:"You see this? This is what I used to kill your parents! Isn't it cute?"

Ryuko:"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!"

The amount of steam coming out of Ryuko was so much, it made a big cloud around her. Both Nui and I had to retreat if we don't want to get caught by it.

Y/N:"Ry-Ryuko?"

When the steam went away... Ryuko wasn't there. Just... a monster.

Nui:"Well, my work here, is done! See you later, hero~"

Y/N:"What the fuck..."

Ryuko rushed us, jumping towards us. She slammed her big arm on the ground, but thankfully I rolled away before she could hurt me.

Y/N:"RYUKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Ryuko" turned around, going straight at me. She tried to punch me again, but I blocked it. The sheer amout of strength this monster has was enough to break my armour completely, forcing me to retreat.

Y/N:"RYUKO, THIS AIN'T YOU! STOP IT!"

It was futile, she isn't hearing me.

Y/N:"Oh, fuck. OVERDRIVE, TIMES 4!"

My body... hurts... but I can't let Ryuko like this!

She tried to punch me again, but I was strong enough to grab her big hand before she could land the punch. We both tried to push each other back, not achieving anything.

Y/N:"C'MON, RYUKO! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! FIGHT IT! THIS ISN'T YOU!"

Ryuko roared, angry. She used her other arm to stab her scissor on my shoulder.

Y/N:"G-gah!"

Ryuko threw me towards a tree. I crashed through it, breaking the tree in half.

The monster jumped at me, giving me no time to breath. Still, I managed to get up and dodge the attack.

I tried to explode her, freeze her, burn her... but nothing worked, she tanked everything I threw at her.

Y/N:"PLEASE RYUKO, STOP THIS! THIS ISN'T-"

Ryuko didn't let me finish, trying to behead me with her scissor. I ducked, and uppercut her. Even with the strength I have now, I didn't do anything.

Ryuko grabbed me by my head, lifting me up. I punch and kicked, trying to escape, to no avail.

Y/N:"RYUKO, STOP THIS! PLEASE, LISTEN TO-"

Ryuko stabbed her scissor on my gut, piercing me. She removed her hand from my head, now lifting me with her sword.

Overdrive instantly deactivates. The pain from Overdrive deactivation, combined with Ryuko's thrust was unbearable. My vision started to blurry, and I feel I'm about to pass out.

Y/N:"Ry-Ryu... is this... what you really wanted?"

The monster suddenly stopped, somehow, it seems it heared my words. Maybe I have a chance...

Y/N:"Do you really wanted to become a monster? Do you really wanted to... to kill me?"

The monster shaked.

Y/N:"Really? Don't you remember what you said? Of protecting me?" *Pukes blood, staining Ryuko's blade.* "You said... you loved me... was it all a lie?"

The monster suddenly threw me to the ground, separating the scissor from my body. It started screaming, shaking and twisting itself in weird forms.

Steam covered the monster, and when it faded, Ryuko was there, tears on her eyes.

Y/N:"Hey... you finally...back..."

She looked around, confused at what was happening, and why she was crying. But, when she saw my state, and my blood on her scissor, she panicked.

Ryuko:"Y/N! NO,NO,NO,NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

She tried to get up, but she couldn't. Slowly, she crawled towards me, desesperated to reach me.

Meanwhile, my strength was fading. Without Overdrive, Ryuko's regeneration can't heal such wounds. I was bleeding out, and it doesn't seem like I'm getting better.

???:"Dabi. Cauterize the wound."

Suddenly, five figures appeared behind me. Tomiya, a girl with burn scars, a mage, and a guy with a rock pillar, and Kurogiri.

The girl with scars kneeled besides me, and placed her hands on my wound. Tomiya kneeled on the other side, putting a piece of cloth on my mouth.

Dabi:"This will hurt. Hang on a bit, tough guy."

Y/N:"HMPFFFFFF!"

Dabi used fire to quickly heal my wound. It hurts a lot, but, the wound was healed. Tomiya grabbed a bandage from her pockets, carefully wrapping it around me.

Ryuko:"N-NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU ARE HURTING HIM!"

Tomiya:"Cute. Wasn't you the one that stabbed him?"

Ryuko:"Y-yeah, bu-"

Tomiya:"You almost kill him, you bitch. You are nothing else but a pathetic worm. Magne, kill her."

The guy with the big rock smirked, approaching Ryuko slowly. Her eyes widened, tears going down her face. She had a look of horror, as if she realised something bad she had done.

After all... it really wasn't her...

Ryuko:"Y-Y/N... I'm so sorry..."

Y/N:"HMPFFHMPFFF!"

Magne lifted his improvised hammer above Ryuko's head.

Magne:"Don't worry, I'll be quick."

Y/N:"MPHFFF!"

Ryuko:"I'm sorry..."

Izuki:"SMAAASH!"

Like an angel coming from the heavens, Shoji, A bruised Izuki and Shoto appeared from the sky. Izuki used her broken arm to punch Magne in the face, launching him towards us.

Tomiya:"Yare, yare daze... Kurogiri take us out of here. Compress, grab the boy."

Kurogiri:"On it."

Mr. Compress:"Sure!"

The mage threw something at me, and then... I felt weird... I felt... like I was inside of a... ball?

IZUKI P.O.V

Izuki:"SMAAASH!"

I punched the guy that tried to kill Ryuko, saving her. The villains reacted to quickly, and trapped Y/N.

Shoji:"Shoto!"

Shoto:"On it!"

Shoto tried to freeze the mage, but the girl with scars burned the ground before her ice reached him, melting it.

The villain known as Kurogiri made a portal, letting the others escape.

Shoji:"No! Y/N!"

Izuki:"NOOO!"

But, before the girl with scars could leave, she sayed something.

Dabi:"Too slow, Todoroki... too slow."

And like that, she leaved... with Y/N...

Izuki:"Ryuko, are you okay?"

Ryuko:"..."

Izuki:"Ryuko, answer me! Are you okay?!"

Ryuko:"This... this is all my fault..."

Shoji:"What?"

Ryuko:"This is..."

She then suddenly bursted into tears. Now, I realise her state. She covered in blood, but it was boiling. Her scissor was far away from her, but the blood on it... it was different.

Shoto:"What... what happened to you?"

Ryuko:"I'M A MONSTER, SHOTO! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! AND Y/N IS HURT THANKS TO ME! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

Shoto:"Don't say that. I'm sure-"

Ryuko:"YOU WEREN'T THERE! I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF, AND BECAME A MONSTER... AND THEN I... I..."

Her cries got even worse. I don't know what happened, but the place around us look like a battlefield. Broken trees, fire... blood... this place... doesn't look nice at all.

Shoji:"We need to take Ryuko to safety. The others could be in danger."

Ryuko:"AND Y/N?! WHAT ABOUT HIM?!"

Shoji:"Ryuko, Y/N is... is gone."

Ryuko's eyes widened. Her cries stopped, she just... looked at Shoji. Her eyes were lifeless, devoid of all emotions.

Ryuko:"..."

Shoto:"Shoji, can you carry Ryuko? I'll carry Izuki. If something attack us, I'll protect everyone."

Shoji:"Sounds like a plan."

Shoto:"Good. Let's get out of here."

Timeskip brought to us by an unconscious Y/N, laying on a bed, inside a dark room.

1 day has passed since then. We were all in bad shape, but no one has major injuries. Maybe Momo, who had a concussion on her head, or me, since I had both my arms broken. But the others, were okay.

We were inmediatly hospitalized after the incident, since some of us, like the major part of Class B were victims of a chemical attack by one of the villains. Our families were informed of the situation, fear and panic running free on our parents hearts.

But... two of us are in worst condition. Ryuko hasn't spoke a word since yesterday. Her wounds are alredy healed, but she refuses to dress on Senketsu, talk to us, or go to school. It's like... a part of her died yesterday.

And obviously, Y/N... the villains captured him. Everyone is so nervous and worried about him. God knows what atrocities the villains could be doing to him right now. And I couldn't do anything about it...

Y/N's life being at risk, again is starting to affect everyone in the class, specially those who were going out with him. Momo, Ochako and Jiro haven't stopped crying. Shoto is non stop looking for clues and ways to find him with Eijira. Katsuki... doesn't even bother in hiding her feelings, crying all the time with Momo. Everyone is sad.

The medias quickly realised the dissapearance of a student, and shared the information around the internet, T.V and the newspaper. The mere thought of their kids gettting kidnapped scared the parents, some of them refusing to let their kids enroll U.A, giving the academy a bad reputation.

Overall, a shitshow. Yeah, that's what Y/N would say...

Currently, I'm in the hospital everyone is at, sitting in my bed. I'm looking through the window, thinking about everything that has happened.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Izuki:"Door's opened."

Iida and Ochako went inside.

Iida:"Hey there, Izuki. How you holding up?"

Izuki:"Good... I guess... and you, Ochako?"

Ochako:"I miss him alredy...."

Izuki:"Me too..."

Iida:"A-Anyways, Shoto and Eijira wanted to talk with everyone, so we went here to pick you up. We are meeting at Ryuko's room."

Izuki:"I see. Let's go, then. Can you please, help me?"

Iida:"Of course!"

Both Iida and Ochako helped me get on my feet. We walked to Ryuko's room. Everyone was outside her door, waiting for us to come. Even Momo was here, currently being carried by Shoji.

Tokoyami:"We are all here now."

Shoto:"I'm glad all of you came. Now, the hard part."

Shoto knocked Ryuko's door.

Shoto:"Ryuko, is us, your classmates."

No response.

Eijira:"W-we wanted to talk about something, with you."

Ryuko:"Go away..."

Shoto:"C'mon, Ryuko. We just wanna talk."

Eijira:"We are coming in, okay?"

Eijira opened the door, much to Ryuko's dislike. All of us went in, shocked at Ryuko's shape. Her eyes had no color, there was no life in them.

Ryuko:"I told you to leave..."

Eijira:"We aren't. We are friends, we aren't going to leave you alone."

Hirashi:"Yeah. We are here if you need us."

Ryuko:"I need Y/N. Can you give me that?"

Shoto:"Yes, if you cooperate."

Ryuko looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

Ryuko:"Explain yourself."

Shoto:"Momo placed a locator on one of the Nomus that attacked us. We can use a radar, and follow the signal. Then, we rescue Y/N."

Mineta:"I think... we should leave this to the pros..."

Denki:"Yeah, Shoto... it's too dangerous..."

Katsuki:"So, you are saying we leave Y/N behind, you dumbass?! Do you want me to crack your skull or something?!"

Shoto:"Calm down, Katsuki, we knew this could happen. Look, everyone. I'm not going to force you guys to come, but... Y/N has done much for me, and like Katsuki said, I'm not leaving him with those... scums anymore. I'm going, wether you come with me or not... is your own decision."

Eijira:"I'm in too."

Momo:"I'll go too... but... if something goes wrong..."

Shoto:"We retreat, yes. Don't worry, I made a promise to you. I will keep it."

Ojiro:"I die if Y/N told me to. I'm going too, we will save my bro."

Izuki:"I'm in."

Iida:"M-MIDORIYA?!"

Izuki:"I couldn't save him yesterday... I won't fail him again."

Iida:"All of you... after all we've been through... and you want to do this?! Have you forgotten what could have happened to me for seeking vengance?! And now, you wanna do the same?!"

Izuki:"I'm not asking for your approval, Iida. If you don't want to come, it's okay, but I'm tired of seeing Y/N sacrificing himself for us because we can't do anything to either save him, or prevent the situation to begin with."

Iida:"And commiting collective suicide is better than-"

Ryuko:"That's enough. Shoto, why are you here?"

Shoto:"We want you to come with us."

Ryuko:"No."

Eijira:"W-what?! Why?!"

Ryuko:"I've hurted him once... I can't be near him at all... I'm a monster, and I-"

Shoto:"You aren't a monster. You-"

Ryuko:"You don't understand, Shoto, I-"

Shoto:"Stop interrupting me, and listen. I understand, I understand your pain. But, you weren't that thing you describe. You doesn't even fully remember, right?"

Ryuko:"..."

Shoto:"Y/N knew that. That's why he fought you, and managed to save you. He believed in you, and I'm sure he still does. Are you really going to fail him when he needs us the most?"

Ryuko:"..."

Eijira:*Sigh* "Shoto, leave it. It's useless. She made her decision. See you later, Ryu. And please, don't be that hard on yourself, this isn't your fault."

We all leaved the room with mixed emotions. Denki, asked Shoto what many were wondering.

Denki:"Shoto, are you really gonna try to save him?"

Shoto:"Try? No."

I WILL save him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 135 5
γ‚œ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
28.3K 865 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
57.7K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
514 16 3
You have inherented a quirk that makes you as strong as the world needs you to be. Let's just hope you can handle the pressure and become, like, the...