Passionate and Ruthless

By ShadySinner

Spending almost a decade of studying and working in Paris, Luca was ready to get her ass back to the Philippi... More

PROLOGUE
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
EPILOGUE
SHADYSINNER

|29|

5.3K 111 11
By ShadySinner

MASS RESIGNATION OF EMPLOYEES AT THE LUDEVICA?

Yesterday, we witnessed the shocking mass resignation of more than one hundred employees to the used-to-be the best luxury fashion house in the world, Ludevica. Many people guessed it all happened because of the newly appointed Chief Executive Director of the Ludevica who was accused of stealing many designs from a small-time fashion designer, Madame Lorna Alcanzar Rosales.

It was said on one of the employees that resigned yesterday that Lorna has no insights on fashion designing that she kept repeating the former CEO and also the creative director, Lucreszia's designs in a different color and texture that she was mocked by many people as the real copycat amidst the controversy of Lucreszia's for being the 'copycat'

Also, many fashion critics were deeply irritated and disappointed as they realize that the couture designs at the last week's Ludevica Paris Fashion Week were a 2.0 version Lucreszia Alcanzar's promising and respected last fashion show in Paris that happened five years ago that named as 'Ludevica by Lucreszia' that was stated to be the most impressive and iconic fashion show in the century. Though as many people and fashion critics tried to bring Lucreszia Alcanzar back at the fashion house she founded but sadly, she's nowhere to be found. Some groundless rumors are also starting to heat up about the President and the creative director of the trendiest and new-founded luxury fashion house named 'Dorothea Lucretia' that become the talk of the whole fashion week was actually owned Lureszia?

So, where is Lucreszia Alcanzar really? and what is she doing today?

Your Author, Lady Lovelace

Lucreszia slightly gave a chivalrous smirk as she read the mysterious lady's article. She was slightly amazed at how everyone is gossiping about her whereabouts when all of them are the reason why she's gone.

Five years.... Five years na pala ang nakalipas simula't namulat siya sa mga katotohanan ng mundo at paano ito gagalaw. Limang taon na ang nakalipas simula nang yinakap nya ang haplos ng sakit at hinagpis sa mga taon na wala siyang magaw kundi tanggapin ang mga kahihinatnan ng pag sugal niya noon sa pag-ibig.

"Wommy!" A little girl who has light brunette hair and emerald green eyes shows up while looking at her wearing a joyous smile and welcoming Luca with a tender hug that made her problems and anxiety swoosh like a painkiller.

"Tia... baby, how's school?" Tanong niya sa anak niya ng naka-ngiti, agad siyang pinakita sa mga limang bituin na na nasa kanang bahagi ng braso nito ng puno ng pagmamalaki.

"Look, wommy! I got 5 stars! I'm the only one who got five stars among my classmates!" she snorted that making her laugh happily. It's been four years since she can speak the word 'Mommy' but she can't pronounce it in a correct way which Luca finds adorable. instead of Mommy, her daughter Tia pronounced it as wommy which Luca finds cute.

"Wow, you did very well baby! what do you want for dinner?" Luca asked as a gift to her little baby that made her eyes dazzled.

"I want Warbonara wommy!" She laugh a little bit then pinched her chubby cheeks.

Dorothea Lucretia Alcanzar... that's her daughter's name.

"But I you know I can't cook your favorite creamy carbonara right? Tia?" Sabat niya ng mahin-hin. Kahit anong subok niya sa cooking class, hanggang pancit cantoon, hotdogs at buwad lang talaga ang alam niya kaya medyo nadismaya siya sa kanyang sarili dahil hindi niya naluluto ang mga pagkain na gustong kainin ng anak niya.

"It's fine wommy! nandito naman si Tita Devvy kaya okay lang!" masiglang sagot niya at tinawagan ang kaibigan niyang si Devika na ngayon ay naka stand-by sa harden ng mansion niya na nag t-tsaa.

"Tita Devvy!" Sigaw ni Tia na tumatakbo papunta kay Devika at yinakap ng mahigpit.

"Wow, Tia baby! How are you doing? didn't your mother let you eat your favorite carbonara? again?" tanong nito.

"No Tita, Mommy just don't know how to cook... Pwede po bang you nalang ang mag cook? alam mo naman po si Mommy minsan sinosobraan pa niya ang pasta kaysa sa cream...."

"Hey! that was my first time cooking carbonara! so it was a flop!" depensa ni Luca kaya tinawanan lang siya ng dalawa na feeling food critic.

"Yes po Mommy, I understand naman pero ang hindi ko lang ma-gets is bakit mo po linagyan ng condensed milk ang carbonara?" inoensteng tanong ng anak niya na nagpa-pula ng mukha niya sa hiya, even Devika herself is keeping er mouth shut so she could avoid laughing.

"Hahahaha...." Mapaklang tawa niya at nagsalita ulit "I bought new dolls for you baby and it's in your room, why don't you go and play in your room while I and your Tita Devvy have an adult talk?" She asked at her daughter.

"But Wommy!" sigaw niya at pumapadyak " I don't want dolls! I want an airsoft gun! Diba you promise me to buy a pink airsoft gun? Why did you buy me a doll?" Sabi nito at pinag-krus ang braso nito.

Like father, like daughter

When her daughter talks about violent pieces of stuff like guns, bombs, and knives, her mind will always pop Deckard's name and his characteristics.

Tia, her daughter is one of the reasons why she can't forget Deckard. She's like his girl version, a straightforward and reckless kid, and doesn't want to be around the person she hates or finds annoying.

Kung nagmana pa sana sa kanya to, paniguradon nakalimutan na niya ang pagmumukha at pangalan ng gagong yun.

"Baby, you're five...."

"So? it's not like you're going to jail for buying me ng airsoft gun, and diba sabi mo naman wommy na it's okay kapag I learn to defend myself in an early age? wommy naman, are you getting old naba? kase you become makalimutan na this days na kase." sabi nito na nagpatawa ng dalawang babae at tsaka pinisil ang batang babae sa pisngi.

"I'll buy you an airsoft baby but will you gave me and your Tita Devvy a privacy?" pakiusap niya sa anak niya at masaya itong tumango at gumalik ito sa pisngi niya at nag flying kiss kay Devika na hinuli ni Devika gamit ang mga kamay niya at linagay niya sa pisngi niya. Natawa nalang si Luca hanggang maka-pasok si Tia sa silid nito at bumaling sa gawi ni Devika.

"So, What's up?" tanong niya kay Devika at tumawa lang ito ng malandi.

"Kaka-dilig lang." sabi nito at tumawa ulit ng malandi kaya tinapunan niya ito ng throw pillow at kasamaang palad, nahuli niya ito at tinapon sa kanya pabalik.

"Gago ka, may anak na ako! paki-filter naman ng pinagsasabi mo!" inis niyang bulong kay Devika at tumawa ulit ito.

"By the way." sabi nito at may kinuha sa gucci pouch bag niya at inabot ang isang card na may cover ng satin beige na tela at simot na simot na niya ang amoy nito, isang amoy na alam na alam niya kung kanino ito.

"Fourth Anniversary na nina mareng Venice at pareng Sergio, punta ka daw at isama si Tia sa Ancestral house ng mga Lombardo. Wag ka daw pa-hot rich mysterious Tita dahil hindi daw bagay sayo."

"I can't..."

"Sis, don't worry. Hindi naman pupunta si Deckard." Sabi niya na nagpaintig ng tenga niya.

Aren't they friends with Sergio? Why can't he? Wait, why the fuck am I so interested?

"I still don't want to come to Italy, I don't feel like going to Europe." pagdadahilan niya.

It's really true, she doesn't feel like going to Europe after all the roller coaster shit she have been through. Ayaw na ayaw niyang mangyari iyon lalo't lalo na sa harap ng inosente niyang anak at walang ginawang mali.

"Okay na kami dito sa Cebu Devika, walanag masyadong nakakakilala sa amin at walang masyadong tsismosa dito." Sabi niya ulit. She raised her Tia here in Cebu ever since she was born, she always wanted to live here and raise a kid here.

Cebu is a great place to hide and almost invisible to the medias especially to Lady Lovelace who is looking for her non-stop na kulang nalang mag lagay ng mga flyers at magbigay ng pabuya kung sino ang makahanap sa kanya.

"Pero five years na ang nakaraan Luca... I really respect your decision about keeping EVERYTHING private and confidential after what happened five years ago pero baka gusto rin ni Tia makapasyal sa Europe at nakapagpatayo ka na naman ng bagong luxury fashion brand, I'm sure baon na baon na ang nangyari sa mga tao noon." pagbabasakali niya para mapilit niya itong kaibigan niya dahil miss na miss na ito ni Venice.

She smirks when she heard Devika saying about her new fashion brand. She's an expensive person whose pride is more valuable than revenge. She realized, why take back her business to those rotten bastards when she can have another one? Luca is enjoying watching how the world is making fun of her relatives and feels chivalrous about how she anonymously founded another fashion brand in just four years.

"So? I'm still successful, my new fashion business Dorothea is more victorious than Ludevica, and FYI, I can take my daughter to every country in the world."

"But you can't just hide Tia to the world."

"I have to!" she affirms. If anyone will find out the truth about Tia then how can she defend her from the world? and how can she defend Tia from his father's enemies?

Alam niyang kapag nalaman ito ng lahat na may anak siya, talagang maghinala ang lahat na si Deckard ang ama.

From Tia's eyes, nose, and the resting but intimidating aura, she's undeniably the daughter of the Latsolov's ruthless heir and the successor of their deadly mafia organization, Alexandre Deckard Lantsolov.

"Did somebody say we'll come to Europe?" Nagulat silang nagkatitigan Ni Devika noong narinig nila ang boses ni Tia sa likod nila.

"Wommy, can we really go to Europe? I want to go to Europe Wommy! please! I want to do Nording Skiing! Wommy!" Tili ng bata at agad umupo sa kandungan niya at yinakap siya ng mahigpit.

"Owshi..." tanging sabi ni Devika na nagpadilim ng tingin niya.

"Wommy! Can we really go to Europe?!" Tanong niya ulit.

"No we're not going to Europe baby We're both bus-"

"But Wommy! I want to go to your shop! I want to go shopping with you in Europe Wommy! please?" sabi ulit nito at naka-pout na tumingin sa kanya.

"Tia, we can still shop here."

"But I want to experience shopping with snow Wommy! I want to buy clothes for you and me and I also want to meet Tita Venice Wommy and kuya Sergei!"

"I Agree with Tia here Wommy Luca." Sabat ni Devika at ngumiti ng nakakaloko at talagang sinunod pa ang pagsalita ni Tia.

"Devika!..." Luca shouted and sharpened her gaze on Devika.

"What? Tia deserves to see what her mother does in the fashion industry, especially in Europe." Devika hissed in a joyous tone as she started to get things worse.

Tia will surely be sad and dissappointed. Alam na alam niya kapag may narinig ang anak niya about sa mga trips and shpping, agad itong sumasabat at hindi na siya maka-hindi. But she can't call Tia a 'Spoiled brat' she knew her limitations as a little girl and listens to the moral values she and her friends taught her.

"Please Wommy." paka-awa ni Tia at kinikiskis ang katawan nito sa kanya "Just one week in Europe please? I have never been to Europe in my entire life."

Gusto ni Luca na magpakaawa sa kaibigan niyang si Devika na nasa harapan nila. She can clearly see how Devika is happy to see how Tia is trying hard to persue her to have a vacation in Europe.

"We can't Tia."

"But wommy, I want to see Tita Venny, Tito Sergio and kuya Sergei..." Tia's tone sounds dejected when she heard that.

"Didn't you already saw the three of them together? remember when we went to Simala and Oslob together with them last year?" paalala niya sa anak niya kaya sumimangot ito ng lalo.

"But that was here in Cebu! I want to go to Italy wommy! I want to go to Tuscany and ride a horse or eat gelato! please wommy! please? just one week? please wommy?" pakaawa nito.

Ilang minuto and nakalipas noong hindi pa niya ito sinagot biglang niyakap siya nito ng mahigpit at nilusob ang mukha nito sa dibdib niya at narinig niya ang paghugulhol nito.

She tried to seek help on Devika but the bitch just let her daughter cope up and did nothing. She knows of her friends tries to please and persuade her to come back to Europe after those years but... Anxiety and trauma still hunt her from her entire core.

As much as she wants to be a great mom who wants to experience her daughter with fun and great memories together with her, she can't risk Tia being the center of attraction because she wants to have her a healthy and normal childhood.

"Wommy.... I know I did lot of things that made you sad but can't I meet my Titas in Europe? did you... despise me as your daughter?" Agad namilog ang mga mata niya noong narinig niya ang pinag sa-sabi nito.

"God no! I never despise my pretty baby! I just want you to have a normal but memorable childhood... Gusto kitang ilayo sa mga masasamng tao baby. That's all I want to do so I could raise you well."

Despising Tia is probably the only thing she will never do to her. How can she feel shameful when God gifted her this cute little angel who made her life beautiful and bright again? Lucretia Dorothea Alcanzar is the best gift God has given her other than succession and the people around her

"Then why can't you let me meet your friend wommy? I'm not that ugly and dumb. See this." She bubbly said and showed her 5 big stars in her wrist that were quickly fading out "I got five stars Wommy!" She said again and smiled widely.

"Tia, your Mommy doesn't despise you. It's just... You're too small to travel." Devika said carefully.

"But didn't we travel to UAE when we are secretly visiting your new shop in Dubai Wommy? I was very young back then." sabi niya ulit.

To lessen their her long argument with her strong-headed daughter she just finish it "Fine, let's go to Europe this weekend since your Tita Venice's Anniversary is on next mod-" napalitan ng hiyaw ang buong silid noong pagkasabi nga pagkasabi niya at hinalikan siya sa pisngi ng maraming beses na nagpatawa niya ng mahina.

Hindi pa nakontento si Tia na pumunta ito kung saan naka-upo si Devika at yinakap ito ng mahigpit.

"Wommy, should I pack my things na ba? Should I bring my bags ba? So I can brag it to your friends?" excited tugon niya kaya't napa-iling siya at natawa si Devika.

"I'll pack your things nalang Tia... Just sleep and I'll wake you up tommorrow 7 AM sharp." saad niya kaya lumapad pa ang ngiti nito.

"Okay Wommy! I'll handa nalang my outfit for toms. Bye Wommy, I'll continue playing na with my toys and wait for our Dinner! Mwuah! bye Wommy! bye Tita Devvy!" sigaw nito at kumaripas ng takbo patungo sa kwarto niya.

"Ugh, I really thought you will decline Tia. Kung naisip ko pa na si Tia pala ang kahinaan mo edi sana kanina kapa sumagot." Agad niya itong tinawanan na puno ng sarkasmo.

"Kapag nakita ni Deckard si Tia talagang ikaw ang sisihin ko habang buhay!" Luca threatened Devika kaya tinawanan lang siya nito.

"So? didn't I already give you a favor?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...