|08|

"So why are you here again?" Deckard asked to his friends, Callum and Conrad while drinking a glass of whiskey. Conrad and Deckard have been friends since childhood when this man use to have a vacation here in Philippines while Callum on the other hand was he's friend in collge since they attended Harvard together.

"Gusto mo ba akong mabulok sa French Rievera ha?!" Irita na tanong ni Callum kay Deckard habang si Conrad ay may kalandiang dalawang babae na naka-akbay sa dalawa nitong braso.

Callum is a well-known french chef from French Rievera, he have been keeping his ass busy for the past decade by cooking foods for celebrities, models, elites and even some royal families all over Europe. But other than that he is also the only son of one of the most richest families in France that made him more popular not just in France but the whole world.

Conrad on the other hand is a famous, richest and influential man in the Netherlands owning lots of malls, farms and five-star hotels across the globe, Just like Callum he also came to an Elite Family in the Netherlands but his parents is dead so he is now the head or the center of their family's legacy. But his business was just a cover up for his real business, he was the one who started the cocaine and fire arms smuggling in Amsterdam that made him extremely rich like him.

"Wait how about you? Why do you keep yourself busy?" Callum asked again that made him glance at the empty whiskey glass that he holds.

He let his workloads full and he let himself manage his mafia transactions alone when he's butler can actually do it not because it was dying or getting down but because of Luca.

He manage to not see his kitten for a week and it's killing his heart. He is bursting he's strength at his compony and illegal business for the sake of Luca. Deckard could not stop thinking about Luca anymore even how much he want to forget her.

"You like somebody yes?" Tanong ng kaibigan niya na si Conrad habang sumisimsim ng root beer noong tinaboy niya ang mga babae na nagsialisan na.

"Why the fuck would I like somebody else? My life is to dangerous for me to find love." Defensive na ani ni Deckard sa kaibigan niya kaya mas lalo itong nag duda sa kanya at nakisabay na si Callum.

"You're in love bud." pagtatama kay Callum sa kanya na nagpa-init sa ulo niya dahil pinipilit na niyang kinalimutan si Luca ang mga magagaling niyang kaibigan ay inasar siya.

"I don't love somebody... Especially Luca." patapos na sabi niya at bigla siyang napa-hinto sa sinabi niya... Fuck! He just said her name infront of his friend now he is doomed!

"So Luca is the name... Nice." Komento ni Conrad na nagpa-irita niya dahil pina-numbalik ng kaibigan ang dalaga kudi binigyan niya ito ng compliment, No man can compliment his kitty other than him! It's absurd.

"I don't fucking like her!" Sigaw ni Deckard na nagpa-tingin ng mga tao sa paligid niya. He just rub his lower lips as an calm hobby that he does.

"Oh? Really? What if you will saw her dating somebody else?" Callum questioned.

"Then I-I'm happy for h-her." Walang buhay na sabi ng binata sa kaibigan niya. Ang mga gago naman ay napatingin ng 'Oh, ok bud let's show us what you got' face.

"What would ypu do if you saw her having sex with somebody?" Conrad asked while almost laughing his ass of, Deckard just clinched the whiskey glass tightly as he start imagining things like that but fuck! The only man that can allowed to touch Luca passionately is him!

"Then I'm going to.... Life goes on."

"What if you saw Luca with marrying somebody else?" with that question the whiskey glass that he was holding was cracking into pieces as he hold it tightly. Deckard can feel his blood dropping from the floor while still can't stop the anger that was drooling him all over his veins.