|23|

It was a rainy midnight when Deckard drove back to his mansion with his Lucreszia who was starring at the starless skies above that saddned her.

She could not speak a single word as she watched Deckard's serious glare towards the road. Sa mukha palang nito parang alam niya na hindi mabuti ang pinag-usapan nila ng papa niya, but still as much as how badly she want to talk to him about it she also wants to shut her mouth. May respeto siya sa privacy nito.

"Kitten?" Nanayo ang mga balhibo ng dalaga noong tinawag siya nito ng walang buhay.

"Babe?"

"Do you have something to eat before we go home?" His voice seems rusty.

"Wala naman kasi nagpadala na si Tita Devina ng dalawang dalgona coffee at chocolate chip cookies.... Can we eat those before we sleep? It really looks yummy and I felt bad about not eating it right away." She explained that left him to chuckled.

"You seem close to my mother......"

"Of course we are!"

"Can I ask something?" He asked beneath those sad gray tone. Ang kinatatakutan niya ay naganap na, yung tipong nakuha muna ang gustong gusto mo pagkatapos ng ilang taong paghihinatay tapos gagawa na naman ng salungatan ang mundo.

"What is it?"

"If I..... Ever..... Leave you.... Would you still be there? To stay and love me again until the day I'll..... Come back to you?" Why is he asking that? She thinks. It made her anxious and miserable for a short while especially when he ask it with a serious tone.

"I love you and you own my heart. Every single piece of it until the day you give it away."

Damn it! Why does everytime he's happy there is a rucus that keeps poking him up?! Why can't he just live peacefully with Lucreszia alone? All of his life he is busy to impress his father to his skills but it was ruined because of his so called brother who turns out to be a traitor. Now when a problem already become he is just one call away like he was a fixing tool.

"I can't drink with you Luca. I'm sorry." He refused. He need something stingy at her throat like a godamn tequilla to knock him up for a while and for get his problems.

"Oh.... O-Ok."

"Do you know why I can't? Do want to find out why I can't drink a coffee with you?" He asked speeding his sports car's engine in an endless rain.

"N-No.... It must be p-private." She was dead nervous.

"Then why can't you be curious?! DAMN IT!" She was shocked when he raised his voice at her. Agad kumakalog ang mga tuhod niya at napa-iwas tingin sa binata.

"BECAUSE I MIGHT BE CALLED NOSY!"

"SO? YOU ARE MY WOMAN! YOU SHOULD BE CURIOUS WHY I SUDDENLY ACT LIKE THIS! SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW WHY? SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW HOW TO COMFORT ME? DO YOU EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME HUH? LUCRESZIA?!" Agad nandilim nag mga paningin niya sa lalake. Malay ba niya na gusto nitong magpa-comfort edi sana gagawan na niya ng paraan! At parang kasalanan pa niya na naging masama ang ulo nito.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU NEED MY COMFORT?!"

"WHY SHOULD I TELL WHEN YOU WHEN I'M FEELING BLUE?!"

"ANO BA AKALA MO SAKIN HA? MANGHUHULA? TAGA HOGWARTS?!" She exclaimed in an angry tone that made Deckard more angrier. He was doing this for her and she doesn't even have a clue? How could she be naive.

"I just thought you know me well....."

"How could I know you well when ypu can't even open up a lot of things that have been bulging you?" tanong niya.