|28|

Worry was visible through Diane, Devika, Ingrid, and Mezzaluna's faces and eyes as they took a glance at Luca who was lying in a hospital bed in the hospital that her brother owned.

Their friend was far from the happy, elegant, and the shadiest diva they have ever known by just seeing her well-being now, She's looking very pale and weak like she has some untreatable disease on her body.

"When... Will she wake up Doc? And what is really happening to her?" Tanong ni Ingrid sa Doktora na umasikaso sa gawi ni Lucreszia. It's been almost two days since she didn't wake up and the Doctor in charge didn't say a word to them and always said it's too confidential for them to know first.

Umuwi narin sa Venice dahil manganganak na ito sa katapusan na buwan kaya silang apat nalang at ang sekretarya ni Luca na namimili ng mga pagkain nila ang nandito sa private room ng Hospital. 

Walang nakaka-alam sa kalagayan ni Luca pagitan ng mga kaibigan niya, ang Doktor at sekretarya ni Lucreszia kaya todo-tago at banaty sila sa kaibigan nila na hindi pa nagigising.

The media will make her a living circus if they found out about this.

Napa-buntong hininga ang doktor at tumikhim muna ng hangin bago nagsalita sa mga babae dahil simula noong pumunta ito sa hospital, walang oras hindi siya tinatanong kung ano ang nangyari sa kanilang kaibigan. "I told you it's too confidential if you girls knew it first, I'll wait for Madame Lucreszia to wake up."

"Bakit ba ha? doktor ka lang! kaibigan namin si Luca! Doc. naman! naawa na kami sa gawi ng kaibigan nami-"

"Ingrid? We're at France... She can't understand the Tagalog language." Paalala ni Devika na nagpanguso ni Ingrid at tumingin sa doktora na naka-kunot ang ulo na para bang tinutoto ng maigi ang mga sinasabi niya. at noong hindi na niya talaga ma-gets, agad itong umalis ng walang sinasanto.

"Err- I forgot..."Saad niya na nagpailing nilang lahat. All of them are waiting for Lucreszia to wake up so they could have a heads up on what is happening to her. Wala na silang pake kung nade-delay na ang mga deadlines ng trabaho nila.

Their friend doesn't have any relatives that could lean upon and no close friends other than them and the only ones who knows about what's going on about her is only few hospital staffs, this doctor and her secretary who insisted to stay Luca's side.

Luca needs them, it's probably one of the crucial things their friend would have gone too and she's been there during their ups and downs.

"I still can't believe it... She's been suffering from depression for a decade now." sabi ni Devika. It was unpredictable and scary, she has been fighting her own silent battles for a decade now and she doesn't even open this up to the closest people she ever trusted.

"She always smiles so brightly and crazy... How did she give in?" Skeptical na tanong ni Diane na nakatingin kay Mezzaluna na nakatunga-nga na nakatingin kay Lucreszia. Hindi parin nito ma-process sa utak ang mga pinagdadaanan ni Luca na tinago sa mga masayang ngiti nito.

Diane knew Lucreszia for almost a decade and she anyhow, saw Lucreszia crying at her mother's funeral and for the rest of the years but she never knew she have major depression.

"She's so strong... That's my girl." Diane then smiles. Minutes have passed since they are setting their things here at Luca's private ward when Ingrid can see Luca's left hand tried to cling to the blanket that was wrapped in her body.

"Luca!" Sigaw ni Ingrid.

"Gaga ka ba?! binabayaran natin lahat ng nakakita satin sa hospital ng fifty thousand euros para tumahimik sa mga media outlets tapos isisigaw mo lang pala? sarap mong sapakin gaga ka!" Inis na bulalas ni Mezzaluna kasabay ang pagbatok nito sa likod ni Ingrid kaya naiinis itong tinuro ang kamay ni Lucreszia na gumagalaw at may parang kinapkap.