The Mad Hatters Wife (SEQUEL...

By pandaisarmy

After 2 years of learning what had happened in the borderlands, Miokuro and her new friends take each day at... More

The Truth
6 Years Later
Should Have Listened
Trapped
Four of Clubs
BEACON
4 of Diamonds
Funhouse Tag (pt 2)
Losing Yourself
FIGHT
Settling Scores
Choosen
Goodbye
Memories From Hell

Funhouse Tag (Pt. 1)

36 3 0
By pandaisarmy

"Are you going to the games tonight Miokuro?" I looked up at Ichiro who had both Alisa and Lei with him.

"Most likely, why is anything wrong." I noticed Alisa smiling in a very creepy way.

"We would like to take care of your Kazama issue." Lei said lifting his shirt to show me the pistol he had there. I tilted my glasses looking the three of them up and down.

"That wont be necessary." I said standing up. "He hasn't caused me or anyone else here any trouble so I won't start any."

The three of them looked instantly disappointed. The more I saw them around here the more they reminded me of Niragi when we first met.

They were always carrying their guns and close to Aguni as if he would protect them from having to follow the rules.

"What's you guys play here? Do you even care if you make it back or not?" I asked.

Alisa chuckled.

"Why would I want to go back to the world I use to be in. The freedom I have here is incredible." She responded.

"You...want to stay?" I asked.

"If I were asked right now. All of us would stay." I looked at Lei, Alisa, and Ichiro and frowned.

"We had nothing, but each other there. Here we are invincible. My husband and brother protect me and I them."

"Well....if we get through this. You'll have your chance." I mumbled heading back downstairs.

"Aguni. How did we lose one insane person and add three more to the roster." I asked as he met me in the lobby.

"They really wanna get ride of Kazama." I said.

"Wouldn't that be good?" Niragi added in.

"No. Not if he isn't causing any trouble. We only have 6 more cards, we should focus on that. And prepare for the face card games." I said stepping into the crowd of people.

All of them danced and seemed to be having fun, forgetting the world around them what we all had to fight through outside of this building.

"HEY MIOKURO!" Himari called out my name and as I turned around she stumbled infront of me.

"Are you having fun darling?" I asked her laughing as she struggled to stand up straight.

"Yes! Yes I am. I haven't been this drunk in so long. I almost have enough confidence to-" She stopped and cleared her throat as Aguni came and stepped next to us.

"Himari haven't you drank enough?" He asked. She froze trying to talk.

"Maybe you just haven't had enough to drink Aguni!" I said helping as I grabbed both of there hands dragging them to the table covered in different drink.

"LETS HAVE SOME FUN!" I yelled handing them both shots. We took them together and I let out a yell louder than Niragi's.

We continued taking shots until I couldnt feel my feet anymore. I stumbled back and two people caught me.

Niragi and Kan (Kanji)

"Whoa there frat boy. I think you've had a little too much fun." Niragi laughed as the helped me back to my feet.

"Thats the point! Forget your worries and troubles!" I said standing up as the people around us cheered. Someone picked me up over their shoulders and we all cheered as the night went on.

--
USAGI

"MS YOU CAN'T POSTPONE YOUR PREGNANCY! YOU HAVE TO PUSH!"

I stared at the nurse who was trying to get me to start my birth process.

"NOT UNTIL MY HUSBAND GETS HERE! I CAN'T DO IT UNTIL I KNOW HE IS SAFE!"

"Call Chishiya maybe he can get her to listen." One of the nurses left the room. As the other too looked at me, the woman took a deep breath and took my hands in hers.

"I can't pretend to understand how afraid and scared you are. I know that this is one of the biggest days of your life and what happened in Kyoto is alot, but if you don't get your baby out. Your risking hurting yourself and the baby. Whats that gonna do for the father once he gets back to you guys?" I could feel myself crying as the nurse that left walked back in with a phone.

"Usagi, what are you doing?" He said calmly.

"Please...please just bring Arisu back to me. To use, and Ill stop prolonging the process and just do it."

Chishiya was quiet for a second and then I heard Takeru.

"We are gonna bring Arisu back to her just like I will see my wife again."

I heard Chishiya take a deep breath.

"I promise. Now go head and bring that child into the world."

"Okay. I will." I handed the nurse back the phone and looked at the female nurse who smiled at me holding my hands. I nodded my head at her and started to push.

--

TAKERU

"We ma-made a promise. We have to find them." I stood up trying to ignore the pain I was in.

"Takeru, you need to be che-"

"'Im not leaving until I get my family." I interrupted.

"Will all this be worth it if you die in the process." Chishiya asked standing in front of me.

"That's why I'm not gonna die." I responded as the ERT carefully got over to us.

"If they are unconscious, how do we plan to get them up here?" An asked.

"We have equipment to have them buckled up to us." The man responded.

Chishiya glared at me annoyed.

"I need you guys to help us. There are other units on the way but that earthquake did alot of damage and if just one long enough aftershock hits we could get buried alive." My head got really dizzy suddenly, but I was able to shake it off and move forward as they set the equipment up.

"Takeru I saw that." An said grabbing my shoulder.

"Please. I...I know I'm in pain but I have to get them. I have to get TJ and Mio back to me." I looked up at An as Chishiya walked up next to us.

"Just don't get yourself killed Takeru." He said taking off his sweater to wrap it around his waist. And before you ask, yes he had a tank top on under it.

"Alright, lets go."

MIOKURO

When I woke up, my head had been pounding. I tried to ignore it but it was doing its damnest to be known.

"You and Himari have no business going to the games today." Aguni tried warning me as I got dressed.

"I can just sleep it off when I get back." I said attaching my knife to my leg.

"What if something happens?" I turned and smiled at Aguni.

"It wont, Ill have Niragi with us. Or will it make you feel better if you come with us as well?" I asked giving him a look.

"If you two like each other so much, why don't you just say it."

"We don't have time for that." He responded.

"I did." I said turning to face him.

"Y-"

"I. What?" Aguni glared at me while I smirked at him.

"I don't want you to be alone forever Aguni." I said more serious now. "Aguni, regardless of what we plan to do, we may not make it out of here this time. So just...go for it." I said walking passed him.

"Thank you Miokuro." He said walking into the next room.

TIME FOR GAMES EVERYONE

HEAD DOWN TO THE LOBBY IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING TONIGHT

WE ARE DEPARTING IN 30 MINUTES

I listened as Niragi made the announcement as I got into the elevator.

"Whoa whoa!" I stopped the doors for whoever called and immediately regretted my decision.

Kazama cheesed at me as he walked in looking me up and down.

"I see your ready for a fight." He chuckled putting his hand on my waist. I glared at him and pushed him into the wall.

"You know, if you weren't such a bitch more people might like you!" He snarled grabbing me by my neck pressing me against the elevator.

"I read on you before you got big. You were just a girl with an attitude." I glared at him with my knife close to my hand

"Isn't that why you fucked Niragi!? You liked the dangerous type, but ooo how you saw the crazed and interesting Hatter... Or oh I'm sorry Takeru Danma."

I pulled up my knife and put it right at his throat.

"If you touch me again Kazama-"

"You'll what? Tell big ole Aguni or maybe that scrawny bastard Arisu?" I glared taking my other hand and palming him in the face but I didn't stop there I kicked him in the groan and pulled his hair back as he feel on his knees putting the knife out again to his throat.

"YOUR OUT OF HERE AND IF YOU EVER COME BACK I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" I yelled as the doors opened. Niragi turned around with another gun on his shoulder turning around to the scene that was going on.

"What the fuck is going on?" He said pointing the gun at Kazama.

"WOOF WOOF TO THE RESCUE RIGHT!?" Kazama yelled.

"Let me do it. Let me kill him." Niragi said looking up at me.

"No. He is banned. If he comes back, i'll let you do whatever you want." I said letting Kazama go as I walked out the elevator, but Niragi didn't follow. As I turned around Kazama smiled getting close to Niragi's face and before I could stop it Niragi took his gun and hit Kazama in the face with it.

"MILITANTS!" I yelled as Aguni walked up and pulled Niragi back grabbing Kazama by the neck. Ichiro, Lei, and Alisa ran up to the scene grabbing Kazama. Kan and Arisu followed behind then as I watched them drag Kazama out he smirked at me and mouth the words.

"I'll see you soon."

"You should have let me kill him." Niragi said. I looked at him and he was concerned.

"What's stopping him from hurting you outside this building Miokuro?" He said slightly loud.

"Listen, I understand this is now gonna cause issues, but I'd rather him out and trying to harass me then him being in here harassing everyone." I said fixing myself as everyone looked at me concerned.

"Miokuro are you okay?" Aguni asked.

"Oh i'm fine, but I doubt he will be once they are done with him." I smirked walking to the garage.

--

GAME LEVEL

5 OF SPADES

12 PARTICIPANTS ACCOUNTED FOR

GAME: FUNHOUSE TAG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 52
Like any other high school student, Kairi tries to find herself. She struggles with the death of her brother and her choice of study, but fortunately...
5.9K 298 18
"ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴʀɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ." Sora wasn't supposed to be in Shibuya t...
33.5K 1.2K 17
„You're not mad at me for what I did weeks ago right?" he scoffs „Don't think you have such a big impact on me, to remember you for more then two day...
145K 4.7K 53
"𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩.. 𝙖 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩." You're a psychologist. Human emotions were always so..fascinating to you. You always faile...