Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter #2

Bonus Chapter.

96.2K 3.1K 11.5K
By funsizedshorty_

•|MARS BLACK POV|•

I KISS him goodbye, pushing him out the door and he rolls his eyes, walking out with one last kiss to my pregnant belly.

My eldest daughter walks out of her room with headphones around her neck and she kisses my cheek, opening the fridge.

They get their love for food from their Mama.

"Aurelia, how was school today?" I ask her, taking a seat on the barstool and she tenses, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

My 13 year old daughter sighs, "It was great, Mom."

"Vuoi che dica a tuo padre come gli hai rubato il telefono per ordinare quel pacchetto online?" I warn her and she turns towards me quickly, spitting out her water. (Do you want me to tell your father how you stole his phone to order that package online?)

She wipes her mouth, "How did you know?"

I smirk, "I know everything."

"Fine I'll tell you the truth, please do not tell dad," she gulps, "A boy was bullying me."

I tense, "What?"

"He was going on about how I do not have friends and how I am always alone."

She sits down besides me, eyeing my belly and she smiles.

"I am dropping you tomorrow and you will show me who this boy is." I tell her and she snaps her green eyes towards me.

"Fine." she agrees when she says the glare I give her.

She puts her hand on my belly and giggles as the babies kick.

"When are the twins due?" she questions, rubbing her hand over my belly.

"They are actually overdue." I inform her and her eyebrows furrow.

"Is that okay?" her head tilts and I smooth out her hair, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, you were overdue 2 weeks too." I smile and she gives me a bright one back, forgetting about the earlier conversation.

She suffers from social anxiety and often finds it hard to talk to other people and to stand up to people who bully her. Making friends are a hard thing for her to do because people do not stick around long enough to get to see the bubbly side of her.

The side everyone loves.

She has her father's hair. His brown curls that are always messy. Her green eyes she got from her father too. The only thing she got from me is her sarcasm and love for food.

And her sense in style.

When Aurelia Hazel Black was born, Vince was the happiest person ever. He was smiling the whole time he held her.

He looked more happier than he was when he shoved his fingers up my-Shut up.

As she grew up he became more protective over her to the point her wanted to home school her just so she does not speak to boys and that she does not get hurt.

I had to convince him by threatening to divorce him. That pushed him into submission.

"I am going to my room. Call me if you need me." she smiles and leaves and I wave her goodbye.

I look down at my stomach, rubbing my hand over it. Being pregnant with two twins is hard especially when you are 37.

We were never planning on having another kid after Aurelia because going through labor was a pain in the ass but then we decided that having one kid was not enough and that our family felt incomplete.

Yeah, we had Paige and Roman's four kids who are my other kids but we wanted our own.

So now 13 years later after Aurelia is born, I am pregnant with her brothers.

She was overjoyed when we told her, and nothing was better than seeing her grinning so widely.

***

"Princess, I am just going to drop her to school. I am not going to a trip to the fucking moon." I roll my eyes at Vince who glares at me.

Aurelia snickers from beside me and Vincent narrows his eyes at her, running a hand through his hair.

Being 42, he does not look a day over 30. He still has his long dark locks that I love playing with while we fuck and when he falls asleep, of course. His body is still as fit as it was when we met.

He sighs, "You comes straight home after you drop her, okay?"

"Yes boss." I salute him and he pushes himself off the door frame and walks towards me.

He kisses my head and smiles down at me, his hand resting on my stomach.

"Take care of my boys." he informs me and I nod my head, a small smile playing on my lips.

He looks towards Aurelia and pulls her into a tight hug making her whine in protest.

He chuckles and messes up her hair and she glares up at him, pushing herself away from his hold but he just pulls her back.

"Smetti di farlo, papà." she complains and he kisses her forehead. (Stop doing this, Dad.)

"Mi chiami se qualcuno ti infastidisce, ok?" he points a finger at her and she shrugs. (You call me if anyone bothers you, okay?)

"Yes, Dad." she smiles at him, her two dimples popping out and he grins back.

"Come on, Aurelia." I grab her backpack and help her put it on and I wave at Vince, walking towards my car.

More like waddling because my stomach looks like I ate a whole fucking truck.

Once we are seated, I start the 5 minute drive towards her school.

We make small talk until we stop outside the busy school and I switch off my car, turning towards my daughter who glances around nervously.

"Aurelia, look at me." I say softly and she glances at me, her breathing becoming even again.

"It is okay, everything is okay." I nod at her and she smiles, breathing in and out slowly.

"That is him." she explains, pointing to a older boy who stands at a car surrounded by a group of boys and girls, with his football jacket on.

"Typical fuckboy." I mutter and unlock the car.

She gets out as I open my own car door and I slam it shut, walking towards her.

I walk towards him and she follows closely behind, gripping onto the back of my shirt.

I know some people will be like 'she always wants her mommy's help' but I understand how she feels. I understand how it felt to be a fucking victim of bullying. It makes you hate yourself so much and she not having the courage to stand up for herself breaks my heart.

We closer the boy and he spots me walking towards him with a glare on my face and my hands fisted into a fist.

He lets out a whistle when he sees Aurelia and he laughs.

"Look who it is." he chuckles and I stop in front of him, pushing the other people around him away.

"Go ahead, I will catch you guys later." he says towards his group and they slowly start to walk away, only a few of them still standing outside.

"I have heard that you were bullying my kid." I narrow my eyes at him, grabbing Aurelia's hand and stroking it.

I feel her body relax and I squeeze her hand.

When he does not reply, I scoff, "What is your name?"

He meets my eyes and smirk, "Jamie, ma'am."

I roll my eyes, "Can you leave Aurelia alone."

"No. She deserves it." he states and my eyebrows shoot up.

"No?" I tilt my head, my anger rising at his words and pull Aurelia in front of me.

He nods and I smirk, tapping my daughter on her back.

"Show him what mommy taught you." I inform her and I watch as his eyebrows furrow.

Aurelia gives me a nod and then the next thing you know, Jamie is on his knees, holding his dick.

She punches him in the nose and I wince when I hear a crack, not expecting her to punch him that hard.

Aurelia shakes her hand and takes a step back, running a hand through her hair and watching as the boy on the floor groans in pain.

I smirk and move towards him, holding his chin so he can look me in my eyes.

"You hurt my kid again, I will make you wish your father pulled out in time." I threaten and his eyes go wide.

"Understood?" I snap and he nods his head quickly.

I take a step back, throwing my arms around Aurelia and I grin at her.

"Good job, bunny." I praise her and she smiles at me proudly.

***

"Vincent." I groan in pain into the phone.

"Oh shit, what did I do? You never call me by my name unless I did something. I swear I did not do any-" I cut off his rambling as I groan again.

"My water broke." I choke out as the pains grow and I hold my stomach.

"Fuck, fuck. I'm on my way, baby. Hang in there." he whispers as I hear the sound of a car starting in the background.

"I do not care if this meeting is important! My sons are going to be born." I hear him say to someone and I laugh softly, rolling my eyes.

The next few minutes go by painfully before the front door flew open and Vince runs in, looking around for me.

When he spots me in the living room he rushes towards me, bending down to pick me up.

"Come on, baby. A few more minutes and then everything will be okay." he promises as he lets me lay on the back seat and he rushes towards the drivers seat, typing furiously on his phone.

He grips my hand and tells me to breath as he starts driving and I try to listen to him.

"I'm here, love. Don't worry. I asked Ryder to pick up Aurelia and take her home." he soothes and I close my eyes, throwing my head back and gritting my teeth.

The car stops and my door opens. I am picked up and he rushes inside.

"My wife is giving birth. Where is doctor Evans?!" he panics and I clutch his shoulder, biting my lip.

I am put down on a bed and rushed towards a hospital room.

***

"They are so pretty." I breath, taking my baby from the doctor.

Vincent stands close as I hold both my babies in my arms and my eyes water as one of them open their eyes and they have my grey eyes.

I look towards my other son and gasp loudly.

His eyes are not grey or green. They are both. One eye has my eye colour and the other has his father's emerald green.

They look so beautiful.

"Did you decide their names yet?" the nurse questions us, walking in with a few papers in her hand.

I take a look at Vince who looks down at the babies.

"Matteo and Mattias." he answers, looking up at me with a small smile.

His hand smooths outs my hair, pushing it away from my face and he brings his head down, leaning it against mine as he stares at his sons.

"You want to hold one?" I ask and he stands up, straightening himself up.

He nods hesitantly and I give him Matteo- the one with my eyes.

I hold Mattias close to me, smiling at his sleeping form and I look up to see Vince walking around, looking at our baby.

"Happy anniversary, darling." Vincent says as he looks at the clock that strikes 12am.

I smile, "Happy anniversary, Princess."

***

hey! everybody was begging for a bonus chapter, so I decided to do one as a 1M special. thank you all so much for making my book reach one million. it makes me so happy to see you guys reading and actually liking my book. sadly this is the last chapter- no more bonus chapters or extra's. this is goodbye for good. thank you everyone for your support.

check out my new books!

10/08/2021

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
63.1K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
277K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
84.5K 1.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...