Little Bird [Trafalgar Law ×...

By Nielith

In the war of Marineford, the Heart Pirates found an unconscious woman with heavy injuries, and a rare Devil... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight ~ Final
UNITED SEQUEL NOTICE
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Thirteen

2.6K 94 84
By Nielith

"Law! Law, wait!" you shout and run out of the room, bouncing back from his chest when he returns after hearing your voice.

He is tense, the strong muscles straining under his tanned skin.

"What is it?" he snaps at you, worried about his crew. At the same time, you see the glint of excitement and fighting wish in the golden pair of eyes as they gleam brightly in the sunlight. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down as he sees the anxiety on your face. "Wreny, I-"

"I have to go and talk to him," you say quickly, closing your fist. Law looks at you with disbelief. "I must know if I told them anything that would endanger the Revolutionaries!"

"Don't be an idiot," growls the man, grabbing your arm to pull you with himself. "I can't endanger my crew with Government dogs in such a situation. I don't think you told them anything. Wreny, they left a Vivre Card on purpose. It has to be a trap."

"I need to understand what happened to me!" you shout, ripping your hand free. You recoil as the pirate's face reflects how much your act hurts him. "They let me run, and I need to know why."

Law's face darkens, and he steps closer to you. Your breath stops as your back bumps against the wall from his closeness.

"I will not let you risk that now," he says with a low, threatening tone, but you see only worry in his eyes. You touch his cheek, and he lours, his lower lip trembling almost invisibly. "Wreny."

"I'm sorry," you whisper to his lips, then avoid his arm and run through the corridor.

Law follows you, shouting your name, but you are fast enough to keep your distance.

Adrenaline rushes through your veins, your heart pounding at a crazy pace.

Rob Lucci. He's the greatest Rokushiki master in the CP0. It's dangerous without a weapon.

But I need answers. If something goes wrong, I can flee.

Whatever waits outside, I'm strong enough to hold them up until Law can escape.

I won't let them get hurt.

"Wait, Wreny!" shouts Trafalgar after you, but you don't listen to him. "Please!"

But you freeze when he continues.

"If I can't stop you, I'll give you a weapon and stay by your side," he says, and your mind fills with a warm feeling as you see his face, full of doubt and care. "We either escape together or fight together today. I'm not giving you another choice."

His jawline is tense, and his eyes are calm and burning at the same time. You can't help but smile at him gratefully, making him scoff.

And when Trafalgar Law takes your hand and changes his orders while leading you to the deck, you start to have faith in him.

.

.

.

A few minutes later

You ask him to stay behind and walk closer to the agent alone.

Your Observation Haki is on alarm, and you pay attention to every movement of your opponent.

The Heart Pirates stayed on the ship, watching everything from the coast.

Their Captain stands a few meters behind you, like a protecting wall for them and a pillar for you to lean on.

His face is kept emotionless, but you see the knuckles of his hand whiten around the handle of his katana.

Lucci grins as he sees you, and you rotate your new sword in the air, getting used to its shape.

It's not enough for your Devil Fruit, but you are still a swordsman. Having a blade should be enough.

"I know we met in the war," you say to the agent. "What happened to me there?"

"That's not what I came to talk about," he smirks, tilting his head.

You notice how he has his claws out but doesn't make any attacking moves.

"Answer me!" you shout frustratedly, lifting the katana even more.

If he acts like this, I can't avoid the fight.

But Lucci ignores you and looks over your shoulder. His glowing gaze meets Law's before turning back to you.

"You got yourself a quite famous pet this time, [Y/N]," grins the agent, and you shake in anger.

"I asked you a question!" you yell at the man, but he doesn't react.

"Oi, Trafalgar Law of the Worst Generation. Did you know who this whore is before you took her on your ship?"

The pirate scoffs as an answer and steps forward, but you stop him with your free arm.

"Don't listen to him," you whisper to the man. Law lours and Lucci's smirk grows wider.

"You want to know who she really is?" he asks the other man, and you shiver. "I'm not here to fight you now. She is my target, not your crew."

He doesn't even look at me.

"If you are her enemy, you're mine too," states Law, and your heart misses a beat from his words.

"I suppose you know about her bounty, don't you?" continues Lucci with balanced features like he's just chatting meaninglessly.

"ANSWER ME!"

"You never wondered how she didn't get one sooner? Someone as skilled as her, so daring to rush headlessly into the middle of a war without any friends or allies on the side. Only to find her brother."

How do they know?! Did I tell it somehow?

"I know about Strawhat-ya," answers Law coldly. "But we are not here for that.

And your lips open when you catch the reaction from Lucci that he failed to block.

Only for a moment, his eyes sharpened, and the left corner of his mouth lifted.

It wasn't the face of someone who knew the truth. It was a pure surprise.

He didn't know about Luffy, but he had information that didn't fit into this.

What the hell is happening?

"What an interesting woman you are," laughs Lucci, recovering his attitude in a blink of an eye. He turns back to Law. "Hand her over to me and the CP0 won't be chasing your crew. Don't make us your enemy for someone like her."

"You are here for me, not them," you shout at the agent, but he throws an angered glare at you.

"Why didn't she get a bounty sooner?" asks back the pirate suddenly, and your chest sinks, hearing the low and dark atmosphere from his voice. You look back at him and freeze when you see the shadow over his face.

The trap was not for me.

"Law-"

"Silence, woman," spits Lucci to you.

The other man's eyes clear for a minute, and he steps to your side, taking your hand carefully. He pulls out his katana and aims it at the agent.

"You owe both of us answers," he states.

Even if you are breathing hard, the touch of his soft skin helps to hold yourself together.

But what truly worries you is how the agent smiles, seeing your hands creating a bond between your bodies.

He is too confident. It's like he knows all my steps before I make them. The only thing that he didn't expect was Luffy.

But then why did he know about my brother? How is this coming together?

"Did you feel connected to her from the moment you first saw her, Trafalgar?" asks Lucci, and you shudder. "Did you grow attached to her so quickly that it didn't feel rational?"

No.

Law's grip turns weaker around your hand, and it startles you. You feel his crew's perplexed gazes on your back.

"Her Devil Fruit is the perfect weapon of manipulation," explains Lucci calmly, and you feel the strength leaving your body. "[Y/N] uses people. She uses souls and lives by poisoning others."

"You fucking liar!" you shout and try to charge toward him, but Law holds you back. You feel small and filled with a void as his hand closes around your arm strictly.

"Wreny," he says with empty eyes, and hollow opens in your chest.

"Don't tell me you believe him," you whisper, your eyes aching with the tears you hold back.

Law lours as he sees you vulnerable, but he doesn't let you go.

He can't answer either because Lucci continues.

"[Y/N] used her ability through long years, turning people into mere puppets in her hands. By the time you would realize her impact, she already changed you into your own shadow who does anything for her. You will be powerless and broken because she finds your weakest points, as she did to everyone who stood in her way. I bet she found how to make you help her."

Law releases you, and you freeze down, a suffocating mass spreading in your throat.

His crew starts shouting, and they run out of the submarine when the pirate turns his cold eyes to you.

This can't be happening.

"Law!" you cry out, but he suddenly grabs your sword and throws it away. You step back and shake your head in despair. "You-"

And the second you lose focus, Lucci appears by your side and grabs your throat, throwing you away from the pirates.

Law shouts after you, but he suddenly bites his lip and stops his movement, then lets go of his katana. He avoids your gaze.

He believes it.

How can he believe it?!

You cast down your eyes and stand up.

I have to get out of here. I should have stayed with Sabo. Why do I keep making mistakes over and over again?

Your chest aches badly from the wounds back from Kuma-san, and your body is still weak from the weeks of unconsciousness.

Trafalgar Law watches as you fail to block the Sea Stone chain that Lucci throws at you.

"She's coming with me, and you go free," says the agent satisfiedly. "I'm doing you a favor."

Law doesn't move, and your tears flow down your face, seeing him so distant.

I was so wrong.

"Captain, what are you doing?!" shouts Bepo scaredly when they reach him.

"We have to help her!" joins Shachi, but his leader shakes his head.

And you feel tremendous and deep fear spreading in your veins, so you use all your power to jump up and kick Lucci.

His head blows into the ground, but he's up in a minute, landing a punch over your already hurt ribs. You cough up some blood.

It's all my fault. I watched his face instead of my enemy. I let him take that sword, and I let these fucking chains fall upon me.

"Back to the submarine," whispers Law to his men who come out, and you hide all the emotions on your face.

Lucci grins and throws you over his shoulder, holding you by your waist.

You clench your fist, cursing yourself for letting this happen. You try to find your power, but your sadness and pain block you.

But when Law turns around and starts walking away, you scowl as the agent's smile disappears for a moment. He looks annoyed.

Isn't this what he wanted?

An even more sick grin blooms on his mouth right after this wave of impression. You see that it's forced, and that makes the smirk more frightening.

"She often uses her body to manipulate too," he says, and you try to free yourself hopelessly when you hear it. "I assume she had a great time with you, Trafalgar."

You see as Law tenses up and grits his teeth, but he doesn't stop even if his crew is shouting and begging him to do so.

Lucci straightens his back even more, running a hand over you. Your eyes widen frightenedly.

"But you should be very careful with a woman like her. Sea Stone might not be enough," he says, pushing fingers into your hurt chest, making you tremble in pain. "First, I would break her legs so she can't run away. After, I would break her arms too so she can't protect herself."

Law stops, and his crew freezes completely. The air weighs with the words. Your face turns blank.

"And then, maybe I would try her too," grins the agent.

You shudder in terror, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

But you start crying as the Surgeon of Death turns around, and you see him lifting his hand only to hesitate right after.

He can't look into your eyes, but you sense that something changed.

But before he would do anything, a loud voice sounds, disobeying his Captain's orders.

"Let her go!" yells someone behind you, and you look back.

A young man runs towards you and pulls his gun out, aiming it at Lucci.

Law shouts at him to stop, but he keeps running and closes the distance fast.

Shiro.

Lucci growls deeply and lifts his arm. The bullet falls from his skin, and the agent drops you to the ground.

A second stretches into years as he charges at the boy with an animalistic growl.

Law unsheathes his katana and yells the name of his friend, but he reacts too slowly, so his Devil Fruit isn't fast enough to stop Lucci's attack.

Don't-

But you are closer and force yourself back on your feet.

You jump between the men and use all your strength, coating your arm in Haki to move the route of Lucci's arm.

Shiro falls back from the impact, but he doesn't get hurt.

You kick the agent back on the ground and sit above his stomach, headbutting him since you can't use your hands from the chain.

You still can't think straight, unable to believe what happened.

And you make a mistake as Law's Room appears and gets Shiro out, so Lucci hits your side with such power that you hear the crack of a bone.

You fall to your side and cry out in pain, huddling yourself up.

But as you try to stand up again, the Surgeon of Death appears next to you, with katana reaching towards Lucci to hide your figure.

Law only looks at you for a second, millions of emotions dancing in the golden iris, gleaming with water.

And he turns around with endless fury and regret that distorts his face as he yells the name of his first attack.

"Radio Knife."

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.3K 50
𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥? I wrote this book to give Doffy a real heart. Doflamingo captured you, just when you almost fou...
36.9K 852 46
A mysterious amnesiac washes up on Polar Tang after the livesaving operation of Strawhat Luffy and Former Warlord, Jimbei. How will she affect the f...
48.8K 1.3K 31
~My heart only beats when you listen for it~ Kona escapes from her life of imprisonment and crosses paths with The heart pirates. *kinda slow burn* ...
11.8K 616 27
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...