Two Worlds Apart

By MagiicalAdventuree

Its been 900 years and I am still looking for her. But there is hope which kept this journey of finding her s... More

- πˆππ“π‘πŽ -
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 1
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 2
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 3
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 7
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 8
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 9
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 10
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 11
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 12
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 13
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 14
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 16
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 17
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 18
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 19
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 20
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 21
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 22
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 23
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 24

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 15

552 18 23
By MagiicalAdventuree

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeon hyung" someone yelled from back and when I opened my eyes I saw Imoogi lying on ground. I turned back and saw Lee Rang. He was holding sword in his one hand.

He came to me and said "Are you okay?"

"Y/N" I said slowly.

I got up and tried to walk but I couldn't as my leg was hurt. "Yeon" someone said from back.

She came towards me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" 

"Y/N?" I said with a shocked face. "You are hurt" She said with teary eyes.

Y/N's POV

"Come with me" I said and holded his hand. "I can't" He said and stopped.

"Why?" I asked him. "If I will come with you then he will try to hurt you again" He said while looking down.

"He won't do anything" Lee Rang said while looking towards him.

"What did you do?" Yeon said to him with a confused expression.

"Nothing" Rang said with a smirk. 

I holded his hand and we went back to hotel. 

"How did you know?" Yeon said while looking towards me.

"Rang came and told me everything" I said. Suddenly Seojun came and said "What are you doing?" He said while looking towards me.

I stood up and hugged him. "Y/N?" He said. I

"He will kill Yeon" I said while tears started coming out of my eyes. "Imoogi?" He said while looking towards me.

"Yes" I said. Yeon came towards me and holded my hand. "He won't" 

"Leave her hand" Seojun said while looking at Yeon.

"What?" Yeon said while looking towards him. Seojun pushed him and said "We are going out"

Yeon looked towards me and said "Are you going out with him?" 

"Yes" I said while looking towards him. He didn't said anything and went somewhere.

"I don't like him" Seojun said in an angry tone. Suddenly my phone rang It was Jookyung's call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N" She said while crying.

"Are you okay?" I said with a worried expression.

"No" She said.

"What?" I said and she disconnected the call.

I ran towards the hopital . As I reached hospital I called her but she didn't picked up. 

I entered into her room and saw there was no one. "Jookyung?" I said with a worried expression.

Suddenly someone closed the door from back. I turned back and saw a man. He was wearing hoodie. So I couldn't saw his face. 

"Who are you?" I said while looking towards him. He didn't said anything and was coming close to me.

As he was coming close to me I was going back and Suddenly bumped on the wall.

He came close to me and put his hand on the wall. I pushed him and took the knife which was kept on the table.

"If you came close to me then I will kill you" I said while pointing the knife towards him.

"Sure, Kill me" He said with a smirk and was coming close to me.

I looked towards him and pointed the knife towards my neck. "I will kill myself" I said.

"Aniii" He yelled. "Where is Jookyung?" I said.

He pointed towards the door. I went there and Suddenly someone hit me on head from back and I was unconcious.

Yeon's POV 

I thought you loved me Y/N. I waited for you 900 years and this is what I got. I went in my room and was taking rest. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and saw It was Seojun. "Where is Y/N?" He said in an angry tone.

"Y/N?" I said with a confused expression. 

"She is not picking up my call" He said while looking towards me.

"Did you checked her room?" I said.

"Yes" He said and took his phone and called her.

She didn't picked up. I took my phone and called her.

Imoogi's POV

"Sorry Y/N" I said while looking at her. She was lying on the floor.

I took her to Baekdudaegan as that is the only place where I can keep her and protect her.

 As we reached there. I took Y/N to a small village. I opened the door of the hut and lifted her on bed.

"Seojun" She said slowly. I looked at her. She was sleepy.

I came close to her and removed her hair from face. "Pretty" I said and smiled.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was Yeon's call. I picked up his call and said "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Imoogi?" He said.

"Yes" I said and looked towards Y/N.

"Where is Y/N?" He asked.

"She is with me" I said.

"Where did you took her?" He said

"Where can I?" I said and disconnected the call.

I went outside to bring something to eat. 

Y/N's POV 

I woke up and looked around. I was feeling dizzy. "Where am I?" I said to myself.

I took my phone and was going to call Seojun. Suddenly someone came inside "Are you okay?" She said.

"Jookyung?" I said with a shocked expression.

She came towards me and said "Do you trust me?" 

"Yes" I said while looking towards her.

"You have to do what I say" She said with a smile.

"What?" I said with a confused expression.

"Where am I?" I yelled

"Imoogi took you here" She said.

"Imoogi?" I said as I was scared.

"Yes" She said.

"We have to go back" I said and was going outside the hut. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist from back and said "Ani" 

"Why are you doing this?" I said. "Imoogi likes you" She said while looking towards me.

I sighed and said "He don't" 

"You don't know anything" She said with a smirk. "He wants to become mountain spirit of Baekdudaegan and marry you." She said and grabbed my hand.

"What?" I said with a shocked expression.

"He wants to become mountain spirit but he don't love me. He wants to mary me because Yeon..." I was going to say but Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Imoogi

"Are you okay?" He said with a smile.

"I will kill you" I said in an angry tone.

He laughed and came towards me and said "Kill me then"

I grabbed the knife which was kept on the table and pointed towards him. 

He took the knife from me and pushed me on the bed. 

"You can go" He said while looking towards Jookyung. She went outside and closed the door.

"Stay away from me" I yelled. "I won't" He said and came close to me.

We were close enough and I could hear his hearbeat. "Why are you doing this? I said while looking towards him.

"I like you" He said and kissed on my forehead. 

I was shocked. I pushed him back and stood up. "I have to go back" I said was going outside.

"If you will go back. Yeon will die." He said with smirk.

"What?" I said with a shocked expression. 

He came towards me and said "You haven't ate anything. You should eat It" while pointing towards the packet which was kept on table and went outside.

I sat on bed and was going to Yeon but my phone was dead. I stood up and was going to open the door but It was locked from outside.

I took the piece of wood which was kept on the floor and broke the door. As I went outside I saw Imoogi lying on floor. 

I came close to him and saw He was hurt and blood was coming out from his head.

I looked behind and saw Jookyung. She had a knife in her hand and was smiling.

Do you guys ship Y/N and Imoogi? I am gonna write some Y/N and Imoogi moments in next chapter. I hope you all are liking the story. Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting.

Thankyou<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 15.8K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
124K 5K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...