When the Tracer leaves a mark.

By TheNotoriousPotato

When a team of very different individuals, gathered to stop the Omnic Crisis things, a mission that screams '... More

Crossroads.
We both have some stuff we wish we could forget..
The Last Samurai is joining the cavalry!
A wind of change...
Nothing like your first day.
Bounty Hunting.
The Strike Commander.
Scars don't heal.
Our lowest point, the greatest change.
Two roads meet forging a single one.
The night is young.
A new morning routine..
Defending Her Honor.
Halloween Party (Special)
Fujin's tough time.

Back to base.

26 3 8
By TheNotoriousPotato

-Two days later

Lena was sitting in her chair in the dropship as Fujin's was empty since he was busy making a call by the backside of the ship. Moments later he walked back and sat down letting his right hand rest on her thigh as he looked at her. "What was that about?" she pulled both her legs on the seat getting on there cross legged. "Talked with some of my people about moving your stuff out of your house and getting it to Japan." he smiled at her and her eyes lit up "Seriously?!" she exclaimed and he nodded as she smiled. He leaned back against the seat and closed his eyes for a bit taking in the silence before Lena's beautiful and melodic voice broke it with a slight almost whisper. "Fujin..?" this caused the man to slightly turn his head towards her and nod at her "That day on the field, what was that thing with the fire you did..?" she put her hand over his and a chuckle left his lips "The best way to describe it is... it's like Genji's dragonblade. A technique passed through the generations by the Takedas." Her mouth made the 'O' shape as she took in the information and nodded. "By the way.." she said with a smirk that Fujin could 'hear' and raised his eye brow slightly at her "I totally thought you would hit my landlord." a slight laugh escaped her mouth and so did Fujin's. "In my days as a warrior i've learned that there is always another fight Lena, finding it proves nothing." he said before leaning back again. "You and your wisdom bollocks." she stuck out her tongue at him before doing the same and leaning back against the seat still thinking about his words. He was right tho, and she loved the fact that he was so wise having only twenty-six years on this earth, but those are worth a lot more than just twenty-six. 

Upon landing he carried out the heavier bags leaving some very light stuff for Lena to carry in their room. She said that she would put everything back in place so he could go out and enjoy himself and she would join him eventually. Fujin walked out of the room and as he turned around in the hallway he bumped into non other than the cowboy himself Jesse. "Howdy partner." he tipped his hat before both men exchanged a fist bump "How did the days off suit you?" McCree looked at him with the usual and characteristic 'McCree' grin, that's what Fujin called it at least "It was amazing honestly. Some much needed time alone with Lena and just no worries on my head." McCree nodded "So you're ready to get down to business?" he punched the samurai slightly on his arm "I sure am, partner." he used his best western accent to mock McCree which just ended having both of them laughing uncontrolably outside of Dr. Ziegler's office. So much to the point were both of them had fallen down to the ground and punched the floor from laughter, it didn't take too long for the one and only Angela to open the door to see what all the fuss was about only to just stand there stunned by what she was seing. "H-hey Ange-e-la.." Fujin said between single 'tight' breaths and laughter. "I really don't know if i should kick you or run tests on both of you for drugs..." Fujin let his back hit the wall as he regained his breathing "N-no, we are good.." the samurai breathed while Jesse got up "Anyways, i'll catch you later." he gave a last chuckle before he walked off. 

Mercy looked at the ground where Fujin was sitting against the wall his hand resting over his belly going up and down with each breath. "Will you camp here or are you planning to get up?" she glared at him "Yeah, right, right." He chuckled before he launched himself on his feet and looked a little down at her since she was just half a head shorter than him. "You're guite tall." the man commented and raised both his eye brows. "Or you are quite short, it's all a matter of prespective Fujin." she walked inside and the samurai couldn't help but notice the missing joy in her stepping. Which caused him to become suspicious as he walked inside her office. "What's wrong Angela?" she stopped and looked back at him "What do you mean? Everything is going good." the blonde shrugged her shoulders. "You might be a doc but i can read body language. Something is troubling you." Fujin shot a smirk at her before he leaned against the wall beside the window as the sun shined right infront of his feet. "It's Genji..." she intensely rubbed her forehead "I can't understand if he wants us to be more than..." she threw her hands infront pointing at nothing "More than what we are now." Mercy lowered her glasses to squeeze the bridge of her nose. A chuckle left the samurai's lips "Just give it time Angela." he looked at her "How much more?" Did she sound... desperate? "Angela, most of us have a lot of problems. Genji sure does, we have problems expressing how we feel. I know i did, i still strugle with that every day. Just be patient and the endgame will be worth it trust me." He smiled at her before she let out  sigh. "What about you and Lena?" Fujin looked out of the window admiring the beauty of the sun splashing over the sea water. "How was the little adventure?" she slightly tilted her head to the side "Good, amazing. I fell... recharged." he smiled not taking his eyes off of the view. "You're growing." that one made him snap out of the trance and look back at the blonde with a curious look in his eyes. "As a person. Like she is, i've known her for quite some time but now she is more, alive." The edges of his lips formed a slight grin as he shook his head. "You have no idea, anyways doc. Can we have a quick check on my shoulder. I think it got busted hard on the mission." she motioned for him to walk to the infirmary before she followed shortly. 

-9 pm

Fujin was sitting cross-legged just on the edge of the rocks outside the HQ. Under him there was the sea and more 'wild' rocks. The sound of water splashing against the walls was calming, the slight whisper that the wind could wipe away your thoughts just like it did for Fujin, at least momentarely. Both his hands rested on his thighs as his eyes were close his only focus being his breathing. The samurai heard foot steps behind him, he recognized. "Genji.." he said with a smile opening his eyes to greet the cyborg ninja who sat next to him the same way he did. "What's on your mind?" Fujin asked looking into what seemed like an endless sea. "An idea." Genji replied softly "I know you struggle with things. As did i..." the samurai nodded "I want to help you if you would like that." they both looked at each other, Fujin most eager to hear what the man had in his mind. "When i struggled with what happened, i went to a place, i have a master there. We could go and you could try the way i did. It might help but i can't be sure." Fujin lifted his head up slightly looking at the sky full of stars. "I will think about it." Genji nodded "Good enough for me." he wasn't wearing his mask so he could see that there was a grin on the nija's face. "By the way-" Genji said to get his attention "It was good seeing the Hellfire in action." Fujin looked back the the man who was now standing up "You know about it?" there was a nod "Anyone who has done a little studying knows about it, some people said it was a myth but now i know otherwise." with that he walked off and faded away into the darkness of the night. "Better head back inside and see what Lena is up to..." Fujin whispered to himself as he got up and walked inside the HQ. 

Upon entering their room in his field of view was Lena but she had her back turned to him "What you up to?" he asked most curious. "Just got this thing from home, what do you think of it right here?" she pointed at the wall, it was a poster of herself and him. "Who made that?" Fujin walked next to her "Found it in a store, your picture is not really good tho cause surprisingly there aren't many of you." she frowned "Lena, i have been on one field mission. In the future there probably will be more. But it looks good on there." he smiled at her "Okay, reward now." the Brit said before kissing his cheek. "Genji was looking for you." she told him as she started looking for something in the closet "He found me." The man sat down at the edge of the bed "I had no doubt, another mission?" she asked as she closed the closet "No, it's complicated somewhat. Cause of the problems i'm having he said we could visit a place he went when he had trouble with the changes he experienced." he explained as she climbed on his lap "And what did you say?" Lena put her hands against his chest "I... told him i would think about it." she nodded "Whatever you choose, you know i will support it, right?" the brunette tilted her head slightly to the side. "Of course Lena, it's just, i don't know. I will think about it." she nodded. Lena knew better to not push his buttons. "You tired?" she asked to change subject. "I'd say im feeling kind of tired yes. You?" she nodded before looking around. Suddently she blinked out of his lap and opened a bag that was by the corner of the house and pulled out something. "I got this for you!" Lena pulled out of the bag a pair of pants, men pants but the design was like her pants. The orange with the word 'Tracer' going up along the left thigh. He was confused to say the least "Are those supposed to be my new pajama pants?" he tilted his head to the side before she blinked infront of him "Yes!" Lena was so cheerful anout it, it kind of warmed his heart. "Do you also have pajamas with my name on them?" she smirked "Holy fuck you do..." she threw his pants on his face before she dived into the same bag again pulling out a tank top and a pair of shorts. "You kind of don't have a hero name tho so... i wrote Fujin!" she cheered before showing him exactly where the name was. "I mean, that could be your hero name, he is supposed to be a god. But... it doesn't matter to me. You are my Fujin and you will always be. Now put that on." she pointed at the clothes in his hand before she undressed. "Damn..." he said and she snapped her head towards him blushing. "It's not my fault you got cake." Fujin shrugged his shoulders before he undressed and put on the 'Tracer' pants.

He stood infront of her wearing the pajama pants "What do you think of them?" he raised his hands and she motioned for him to do a turn. "Jeez luv, and you say i got cake.." he shot a glare at her and she grinned widely to him before putting on her own clothing. He had to admit she was so cute in those and hot. But then again Lena was cute and way too hot wearing anything. "What do you think?" She asked as she turned to the side and arched her back slightly to give more attention on her butt. Fujin smirked and walked up to her picking her up and holding her against him with her hands resting on his chest. "I could get used to the clothes." Fujin smirked and kissed her forehead. "Wanna take this to bed luv?" He laid the brunette on the bed and as Fujin was about to walk to the other side she grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed pulling his shirt over his shoulders aggressively. "Lena..." he whispered "No one will hear us... and if they do, do you really care?" she smirked "No..." that's all she needed to hear before she climbed on him and with a little help he took off her tank top.

-7 am

"Overwatch agents, urgent, get to the dropship now." the voice came from the radio on the nightstand. Fujin slightly opened his eyes before the same message played again and this time he heard it loud and clear. He bolted out of bed and started dressing with his field gear. "Fujin...?" Lena sat up on the bed slightly rubbing her eyes with one of her hands as she held the covers above her naked chest with the other. "What's wrong?" she yawned "Mission. Get ready quickly." before he took his sword of the wall he threw her gear on her and then grabbed it. Lena suddently realised what was going on and she started changing quickly as possible while blinking around the room collecting things she needed. Like her goggles, her pistols and her accelerator.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 726 23
Genji has worked for Blackwatch ever since he was murdered by his own brother, being one of their highest ranking officers. However, after Genji make...
1.5K 46 26
In a world where the land of OOO and AAA are in war against each other. In order to win the war, they must kill the leader. Finn Mertins (The Grandm...
2.1K 63 6
After graduating from college/university, you start to go job hunting as you dream of working for your favorite company since you are skilled in inve...
11.7K 347 28
Guard up, head down. That was how she was always taught to be around her father. One wrong move, and a beating was on the way. She was constantly liv...