She and his | Tanjirou x Kanao

By kashiii-san

A story where Tanjirou is a famous singer and great actor or for short a famous celebrity who needed a place... More

π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 1
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 2
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 3
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 4
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 5
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 6
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 6.1 (𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™›.)
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 7
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 9
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 10

π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 8

1.3K 45 49
By kashiii-san

CHAPTER 8

Friday
7:00 A.M

Kanao's POV

I'm going to his room to give him his breakfast today, it's too early to start my shift but yesterday, Tanjirou-sama has already given me a break in an earlier time, he didn't even spoke about it yesterday, he didn't say I should go back to work, I guess he's just really kind...

Two more days he'll be leaving soon, I felt relieved that I won't need to serve someone, although... I think it's only him that I want to serve and no one else... Inosuke doesn't like me being a personal maid of random people, so totally Tanjirou-sama will be the only one I'll always serve...

I arrived at the floor and started to walk on the way to his room. When I was halfway there, I felt something flicked in pain from my leg, "Ah!" I balanced myself touching the wall by my left hand. 'That was close, I almost tripped and drop the food.' I already arrive at his room.

'Is he awake? I'm not sure myself either.' I knocked at his door and come in, I didn't see him in the corner of his room next to the chair by the window so I started to walk inside and saw him in the floor doing push-ups just in front of his bathroom and he's topless again... Panting and sweating...

'He's really... captivating...' I blushed at my thoughts while staring at him, 'What am I looking at... Why am I looking at his body... Breathe normally Kanao, what am I thinking so bad...' I closed my eyes shaking my head. A thought came in to my head,

'"Kanao.. Ahh you were there." he said startling me, 'H-He saw me..!' He stands up from the floor and came closer to me making me walk backwards as I reached the wall from my back, 'I'm... trapped.' "Why were you looking at me with those eyes." he asked smirking as he put his arm above my head and looked down at me, turning my cheeks red, I looked down. 'Good thing the tray's still in my hand we still have space between each other.' "Hmm... So you already have the breakfast with you, thanks! But... Don't you think it's getting in my way?" he said grabbing the tray from my hands, I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. 'Even after exercising, he still smells good..' "If you don't look at me, I'll kiss you." I looked up at him quick not wanting him to do it but it shocked me when he leans in to me as he lands his lips to mine, a kiss that's slow and gently... I got drowned at him as we both lay in the bed na---'

"--Nao.... Kanao?" I snapped out of that imagination that might happened between us, I saw that the tray in my hand is in his bed now and he's holding my shoulders shaking me slightly, I blushed furiously, 'W-Why was I thinking that..!? T-That..! I hate him for making me feel like this! This is totally his fault and those romance novels I read about some boys getting too hot infront of their girl!' "Kanao are you tired? I told you not to work when you're tired." He asked worryingly, I looked at him angry, "I-I'm..." 'No... I shouldn't be looking at him angry, he would be confuse why am I looking at him like that.' I looked the other way crossing my arms,

"I'm fine Tanjirou, it was nothing." I said, there was no quite reaction for him but to laugh making me confuse, 'He's really weird, laughing randomly, I don't even know why would I even have feeling to someone like him.'

"Ahaha, sorry it's just that, Kanao pronouncing my name without a honorific just sounds good to me, I wish you can always do that in the next days, I'm fine with you not treating me formally." He said, I ignored him.

'I forgot to add that...' I noticed that his hands are still in my shoulders, "Tanjirou-sama, can you let go of my shoulders now?" I asked still not looking at him because of that embarrassing imagination I had.

"Hmm... Well, beg for it." he said jokingly, 'This man...! He sure is challenging.' I think of an idea to beg for him, I know this tease will be bad because it can sound weird... I'll just try to know his reaction... I breathe in, I take his one hand and put it in my cheek and looked at him saying.

"Oh please, Tanjirou~" I begged at him teasingly, I then landed a small kiss in his palm, that made him flinch, 'If he can flirt then, I can too.'

I looked to see his reaction, his cheeks are burning crimson red almost taking over his face, he then lets go of my shoulder and take his other hand I'm holding, 'It worked! I never thought that he's that vulnerable.' I thought chuckling a bit.

"S-S-Sorry Kanao.." He started to walk in his bed to sit down and started to eat his breakfast, 'Should I stay or leave? Tanjirou-sama looks like a robot right now... Was that bad? I felt kinda guilty...'

...

'I should totally leave to escape this awkward situation.'

"Tanjirou-sama, please eat your food properly, I'll be leaving for now.." I said but,

"You said you can't leave when I'm in my room." He said while chewing on his food.

'I did tell him that. I can hear that he's really serious right now...' I bowed and just stood there while waiting for him to finish his food. 'I wonder if I should say sorry... He's never been this quiet before... But why is he blushing..'

I think I should. "Tanjirou-sama... I-I'm sorry that I beg at you like that, I hope you can forgive me to my mistake." I said looking down how I wish I haven't done that... After he's done drinking he spoke, "It's fine Kanao, it's nothing to me." He looked away after that,

'Nothing to him yet he's not even talking to me, not talkative as ever...' I just asked, "Are you going out today?" 'Because I'm hoping you do.' "No... I'll be staying here the whole day, you know what it means." He said, I sighed in disappointment. 'In this whole embarrassment.'

'I still have to stay here for the whole day.'

Tanjirou's POV

I've gone quiet still can't forget how she begged... at me, 'That beg isn't anything my siblings and I do... Hers is... It's stuck in my head, it's weird but I liked it... She kinda sound seducing there... The way she said my name...'

I slightly shook my head not wanting to get caught by Kanao, 'Too unholy...! Just focus on eating, Tanjirou and forget what happened, don't act different towards Kanao.' "Kanao, have you already ate?" I asked looking at her, she's standing statue in there again I wonder if she's not getting tired.

"Yes Tanjirou-sama, thank you for asking." She responded, 'How can she be formal and flirty at the same time... I can't believe that she can make me blush crazy like that. Giving her a ramune this morning won't be good for her health...' I thought feeling the heat in my cheeks again...

As soon as I finished eating the breakfast, Kanao approaches me walking over but sooner I saw her tripped on the floor, I blushed furiously knowing that she fell exactly to my bottom..! 'Kanao..!! Please stand up quick..!'

Just what I thought she looked at me while she's between in my thighs, I looked away quick, 'This is so weird..! I'm thinking too many weird things about this ahh!' "Tanjirou... sama..?" I ignored her for a minute because it... It sounds different to me..! I felt that she finally stands up but why is she holding on my thighs!?

"Tanjirou-sama, u-um.. I-I'll be honest but..." 'W-What is it..? Her legs, I can see her trembling and her face is flushed, her expression is like aching in pain.. What am I thinking!? Why do I think she's pregnant or anything! But I need to hear her out first.'

"M-My leg... I-I scraped on a sharp object yesterday, I didn't feel it as soon as I get back to my room... I-It really hurts I can't almost walk, s-sorry... I just think that you're my friend a-and I should tell you this..." she said before she fell herself to me, I catched her by my arms hugging her.

Kanao revealed her leg that has a wound by lifting her long maid skirt, it's a long line of slice, 'Maybe she wounded herself from a sharp metal...' I hugged her tightly, "I'm glad you told me, let's patch that up and get some rest for a while." She nodded.

I felt her arms slowly wrap around my waist making me blush, "Mmm, thank you Tanjirou." she said, that put a smile on my face.

Later on we let go of the hug, I wore my shirt first since I was literally topless since lately, we sat in the couch and treat her wound, I asked her why didn't she do anything about it, it's really revealing though, and she answered that she didn't bring the medical supplements that her sisters gave her, she was really careful not to have a wound and now her skin is damage because of it which is really sad.

"Thank you again Tanjirou-sama... I insist I should go back to work now.." she said standing up, I held her hand sitting her down again, "Shouldn't Kanao get a rest? I won't mind." I said trying to stop her, 'She's really hardworking.' She smiled at me escaping a few giggle from her.

"You're like my sister, a worrier and protective..." She said creating an offended look from me, just pretending, "Do you only see me as your sister or your master?" I asked with sarcasm, although I really know how does she see me that she said I'm a friend to her lately.

"Tanjirou-sama is... He somehow looks like a husband to me... A husband material."

....

'E-Eh!? A husband material!? How can she say that so casually...!?' I started to feel the blush in my cheeks again, I calm myself down, I started the question I should continue it.

"U-Um... So you think that I'm good enough to spend the rest of our lives together?" I asked trying to tease her but she's taking this normally, 'Is she.. being serious..?' She nodded and answered, "Mmm, for me... I think Tanjirou-sama will be a good husband to his future wife as soon as he found her, she sure is lucky to be with you..."

My heart skipped a beat after she said that, she was really serious, I thought she's just joining my sarcasm... My curiosity kills me.. I insisted to ask,

"W-What if, I.... I become your husband, will you be happy enough to be with me? For the rest of your life?" I asked looking at her seriously, she has a confuse look on her face until she changed it by smiling and nodded.

I saw her cheeks turning rosy pink. "Y-Yes Tanjirou-sama, you were really caring and kind to me... But." 'But?' She started to laugh again..

"Shinobu nee-san will probably get to know that person first before she completely accepts him to marry me..."

'Oh yeah, Shinobu-san can be really strict when it comes to her sister, even to her older sister, Kanae-san.' This conversation will be awkward if I continue about that husband thing, the important is I already know I have a chance for her... I'll do my best to be good enough...

"What about you Tanjirou-sama? What seems to be a perfect wife for you?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts, 'Why to ask that...' "We were just talking about how you see me as but you're here asking my type hahaha, Kanao sure is interested in me." I said jokingly teasing her.

"Huh!? N-No I'm not! You were!" She shouted making me laugh, "You're really cute you know." I said, she started to throw small punches in my arm with a cute angry looking on her face, I just smiled while staring at her.... And her lips... "I..."

"Want to kiss you." I said while staring at her

She stopped punching me and looked away, I was confused, but later on realized what I have just said...!!! 'No.. Why did I say that!?' "S-Sorry Kanao..!" I apologized, she spoke, "It's fine Tanjirou-sama, I know you can't do it anyway..." I blushed at what she said, "I-I can do that." I said looking down, 'Why am I this so competitive, I hate it.'

"Yesterday, you said you can't." She said, I rolled my eyes, kind of annoyed, I took both of her hands and pinned her down the couch, I get closer to her face just for teasing, I asked.

"Do you still think I can't?" I stared at her purple-lilac colored eyes down to her pink rosy lips, 'She really is beautiful up close... Her eyes, nose, cheeks then down to her lips.' "T-Tanjirou-sama..! j-just do it quick..!!" She said closing her eyes, I giggled out of nervousness,

'Just a kiss, it won't hurt.' My hands slowly interlocking hers and she holds on it tight too.. I came closer to her face and kissed her----

Cheek, I blushed at my action that I totally started and finally let go of her. "I-I didn't say what specific part so don't question me." I said covering my mouth.

'We aren't dating that's why I can't do it.'

-----------------

4:30 P.M

Kanao left for a while to work, even though I wanted to stop her, there wouldn't be any reasons, I think this is fine, getting away at each other for a while after all what happened lately, it's specially my fault, I sighed...

I strung on my guitar, I'm in the terrace right now, the view here is amazing, so many buildings that people are staying or working in.

I searched for the chords of a song I've been thinking about, being in love is hard, I feel like it's affecting even my nervous system. I did a little practice before I sing it strumming and singing a bit lines.

"You are the one girl.. No..." 'I should always practice every three times a week, my vocals are getting eh...' I coughed a bit and do some vocal practice, you know, doing different sounds just to make my voice get better and for warm ups too.

After doing some vocal practices, I tried to sing one line, "You are the one girl." I did it! Now I'll continue because I am bored here.

"You are the one girl, and you know that it's true." I strummed the guitar by following the right chords, who would've want to ruin their song.

"I'm feeling younger, everytime that I'm alone with you." I sang just with a low tone, it's my style though..

"We were sitting in a parked car."

"Stealing kisses in the front yard."

"We got questions we should not ask, but."

"How would you feel?" I ran my fingers through the guitar string focusing on every chords.

"If I told you, I loved you." I randomly felt my cheeks turning red, 'Kanao came in to my mind...'

"It's just something.. that I want to do."

"I'll be talking my time... Spending my life." I stopped playing,

"Falling deeper in love with you." And started playing again, I'm imagining myself doing a concert right now, I smiled looking at the strings.

"So tell me that you love me too." I stopped playing sooner as I knew Kanao's scent, I looked at my back and did saw her there.

"Oh, Kanao! You're there." I stood up from the seat, Kanao is still staring at me and her cheeks, 'Are tinted pink...' I'm still holding my guitar only to realize that,

'Maybe Kanao heard me singing...? Will she be able to figure out who am i? Just try to hide it Tanjirou...!'

"Uh, i-is there anything you need or to give me?" I asked hoping that there's some food she's going to give, she has a tray in hand maybe it is food for afternoon snack, I approached her because she's still not talking only staring at me.

"Kanao?" I swung a hand infront of her but I know that she's still in her consciousness because she literally followed her stare on me...

She put down the tray in the night stand and stand infront of me, I smiled at her, "Tanjirou-sama... You were like a really great singer... L-Like really great..." Kanao said,

'S-She was amazed, but did she recognize? This is getting on my nerves, I should think of a different topic.'

"Hmm... Really? I actually think it's not that great, but thanks! Anyway what's in the tray?" I asked changing the topic, 'I know it's a food because of its scent..' She looked up at me with her brows meeting up the center, 'Is she frustrated? I did the wrong thing!' Sweats started to bead in my forehead as she stared at me with the blush still on her face.

"S-Stop that! I-It's great b-because.... Because.... I would have fell for you if it was for me!" She shouted.

"Eh-?... U-Uh... Um... T-Thanks Kanao." I felt my cheeks slowly heating from what she said...! I know I should be used to this kind of words because of the other girls who have said the same to me but why do I felt so flustered...!?

Kanao... She is different than other girls and making me feel like this... My heart's going crazy because of her. "T-Tanjirou-sama, are you alright? Why are you gripping on your chest tightly like that? W-Wait here, I'll go find a doc-" I held her wrist to stop her from walking away, it's not hurt though... "Tanjirou-sama?"

I held her shoulders to face me while thinking. 'She's really beautiful... and gorgeous... I would stare at her longer if she smiles for the rest of my whole life, in our possible future...'

"T-That look? You...! D-Don't kiss me!" She said freeing herself from my grip which I let go, she covered her face with her hands while me... I felt my cheeks burning from that...

'She is cute... But I don't have any plan to do what she's saying... It's not that I hate it.' "Kanao, I wasn't planning that... Um... I can play a song for you, while.... we eat that food you brought here." I said pertaining to 'that food.'

Kanao's POV

I don't have any choice but to nod as a response to break the awkwardness and embarrassment I just made... I get the tray and bring it on the way to the table. "I still manage to say it though..." I mumbled to myself, looking down, "Hm?" He asked smiling, that cause to break some heat in my cheeks, "It was nothing..."

We both sat down the sofa, silently... I don't know how should I start a conversation, I should just be quiet instead, I'll speak when he asks or tells me to... "Kanao." He called me, I look up at him. As I was about to speak, he feeds me the rice ball that I have brought here, that surprised me.

I insisted to get it from his hand and eat it... "As I said, we eat this food while I'm playing a song for you, we're friends Kanao." He said looking at me mad not really mad... It was just his expression but his tone isn't... He continues to scroll through his phone while I continue to eat, looking away...

While there's silence between us, I felt the awkwardness too... 'This situation is too awkward...' "Ah this, I already think of what song I'll sing for you." He said that made me curious about it, he gets his guitar ready and positioned on his stance... 'He really looks cool...' "Um hehe, hope you like it..." I just nodded.

'A song for me... I wonder what it is...' He tests his guitar first and started to play the instrument, he's really focus on playing that he's looking at the guitar itself. 'He must be passionate to the thing he likes...'

"Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shinin'" He started.

"Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her tryin'" 'A song for me huh..'

"She's so beautiful... and I tell her everyday." He's taking a glance at me smirking then he looks back at his guitar turning my cheeks to red. "Yeah."

"I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me." 'Complimenting me...'

"And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see." I get closer to him getting curious.

"But everytime she asks me 'Do I look okay?' I say..." He looks at me smiling, I blinked, 'I'm blushing right in front of him, embarrassing...'

"When I see your face.."

"There's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are." He winks at me and stop playing the instrument, I looked away quick, 'He's just used to that.'

"And when you smile.." He started playing his guitar again.

"The whole worlds stops and stares for a while." 'M-My smile?...'

"'Cause girl you're amazing." He looks up at me again smiling and continued.

"Just the way you... are." He strummed the last note of the song, I looked down not wanting to face him, 'I realized that it's like he's serenading me...' I blushed more on my thoughts, 'Probably not...! It's just a normal song that he said is for me..' "Kanao? Haha, how was I?" I jumped at his voice.

I calm myself down before I answer him, "U-Um, t-that, Tanjirou-sama is really good in singing..." I said trying to talk without stuttering, "Aw thanks! But why aren't you looking at me? Hm? Have you... fallen for me? Ahahaha." He teased while playing at his guitar strings, I groaned, how assuming he is..

'I don't know how to escape this situation but he's really good at singing... I think I should do it... and I could leave.' "Tanjirou-sama." He responded quick, "Yeah?" He's smiling, brightly as always... I leaned closer to him, and land my lips to his cheek.

I stood up quick and said, "F-Forget this happened, I'll leave for now." I said walking away quick. "T-Thank you Kanao..!" He shouted before I closed his room door.

'It's a payback, Tanjirou-sama.'

Chapter 8: His singing.

A: Writing this chapter is a whole lot of confusion, I only wrote the first scene for fun lol, hope y'all like it, two more chapters to gooooo.

Kashiii-saaaan signin' oof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 251 18
Hange is a 26 year old woman whose job has put a lot of weight on her shoulders. Worst of all she has had feelings for her best friend ever since hig...
679K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
21.4K 390 37
"U really have to do this, we have no choice and cant trust nobody else." Kenzie is forced to marry Johnny Orlando. What's gonna happen in this 3 mo...
11.5K 203 9
Modern Muinezu Oneshots! Enjoy!