Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Sixty-Four

221 18 39
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        Eventually, you land.

        When you look out of the window, you notice you've landed on a planet not far from The Sanctuary II.

        Rocket and Thor come into the main room.

        "Any idea of how we'll approach the ship?" Rocket asks.

        You purse your lips think back to the magic ball you once made with Loki, the ball you made under the water in Asgard.

        "I-I know what to do..." You whisper.

        Everyone turns to you, their faces confused and sympathetic at the crack in your voice.

        "I made a, uh, bubble with my magic one time... I was able to include oxygen in it." You explain.

        Rocket crosses his arms and raises his brows, "How do you know it's going to work?"

        "Well, for one, I made it when, uh... when Loki and I were underwater. I was able to contain oxygen inside of it for as long as I needed, which was about an hour."

        You shift nervously, thinking of all of your new power. The power you're going to have to ask Wanda and Loki to help you control.

        "And two, I did that when I had one-eighth of the power I have now."

        Rocket moves his head side to side before shrugging, "Sounds promising enough to me."

        All nine of you go to the jet door.

        You begin to power up your magic, allowing your magic to flow through your veins. You take deep breaths to keep your newly advanced power from taking over.

        Your golden magic, with a tint of red, surrounds you all.

        You use your powers to open the ship's door before you float the nine of you toward Thanos' ship.

        You bust open the side of the ship, flying the globe in and bursting it, but not before sealing up the hole with your magic.

        Rocket instantly starts shooting Thanos' guards.

        "Thanks for stealing all of the fun, fox..." Nebula grumbles.

        Rocket turns to her with a smirk, "You're welcome, blueberry." He winks.

        "I can clearly see you winking." Drax cuts in.

        "You're supposed t-!... Wait a second..." Rocket looks to his left where Drax stands, then his right where Nebula stands.

        "No. I did not see you winking." Nebula answers Rocket's unasked question.

        "Damn it. Using my left eye?"

        "As enjoyable as this is, I would like to continue our mission of rescuing my brother." Thor stops the conversation from going any further.

        You all divide and conquer until the last room left is where you assume Thanos resides.

        "Looks like it's time to beat his ass." You sigh.

        "He better put up a fight. I want some more destruction." Rocket comments.

        You turn to him with a slightly concerned expression, "Why?"

        Rocket shrugs, "It's fun."

        You shake your head and begin approaching the massive doors.

        "Get ready." You whisper before shoving the heavy doors open.

        "Ah... Y/N. I've been expecting you." Thanos' throne turns around, "Oh. I see you've brought friends."

        "Where's Loki?" You growl.

        Thanos doesn't answer. Instead, he looks over at Nebula and Gamora, clearly displeased.

        "No proper greeting? I'm disappointed in you, my daughters."

        Nebula's eyes narrow, "We aren't your daughters. We never were."

        "But we are sisters. Sisters who are going to finally defeat you, shutting down your goal of universal pain." Gamora completes.

        Thanos chuckles, "I prefer to call it an improvement."

        You roll your eyes, "You can't ignore me forever."

        "I don't think Loki is in the proper condition for visitors."

        You run up to Thanos, swinging your glowing fist at him but stopping yourself before you make contact with his face.

        "You will tell me where you're keeping him."

        "No," Thanos whispers with a smirk.

        You glare at him, then quickly wind up and punch him in the face with your deep crimson magic surrounding your fist. The magic strengthens the blast, making Thanos stumble backward.

The others run over to your side, and you give them your plan mentally.

They nod almost at the same time.

What incredible coordination for no practice.

You open a portal, and Mantis jumps through, landing on Thanos' shoulders.

She quickly lays her palms on the side of his head while the ends of her antennas curl forward as they glow brightly.

Groot jumps through the portal after her, dropping onto Mantis' head.

He grows his arms, wrapping them around Thanos' wrists to keep him from being able to fight anyone off.

Thanos finally tells you where Loki is after Rocket uses countless gadgets on him that he somehow stuffed into his pockets, Drax creates pretty little designs in Thanos' shriveled-up skin, and Thor hits him in the stomach with Jonathan.

I still think he should change the name to Jonathan. Mew Mew is apparently not correct, yet it sounds the same as whatever Thor calls it.

You focus back in, remembering what you somehow forgot. YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!

Oh, yeah... I should probably help out.

Gamora holds a dagger out to you, "End this."

You shake your head, "This is you and Nebula's kill, not mine. Yes, he hurt me, but you two had unimaginably cruel childhoods because of this ugly raisin."

Nebula laughs lightly, "He does look like a raisin."

"Thank you, Y/N." Gamora smiles.

"Yes. Thank you. You have given me the only two things I've ever wanted. Revenge on Thanos and a sister."

Gamora smiles at Nebula before turning to you again, "We will meet back at our entry point. Do not be late if you can help it."

You nod quickly before running off to find Loki.

Thankfully, you soon find the hidden door. Opening it, you see a long staircase.

"Thanks, Thanos." You mumble to yourself as you begin to descend.

After what feels like a million years, you reach the bottom.

Then you see Loki, your love.

He has a muzzle held up by his sharp ass jawline. Magic restricting chains have been wrapped around each of his wrists, separating his hands as his right hand hangs to the right, and his left hand hangs to the left.

Purple and black bruises pepper his face, especially across his cheekbones, accompanied by dried blood that ran down him from the multitude of wounds he's suffered. A couple of newer cuts and slashes leak bright red blood running across the old peeling blood.

When his eyes meet yours, you see they're still the beautiful green leading to the same incredible soul you love with all of your heart.

Thank the gods!

Dark circles lay under his bloodshot eyes, but he's able to cry again. His eyes tear up as soon as his gaze rests on you, very quickly sending fresh tears of happiness over the previous trails of sorrow.

Once your shock has worn off, you run over to the cell door and hurriedly swing it open with your magic.

You run to him, falling to your knees in front of him before gently unhooking the muzzle from his jaw.

"You're really alive..." You whisper as you cup his face.

"I am, my love." His horse voice assures quietly.

You fight back the water reflex and focus on freeing him.

Given your strengthened abilities, it doesn't take much effort to vanish away the cuffs.

His weak arms drop to his sides, staying limp next to him.

You cup his face again, bright golden magic swirling around your hands as you heal his facial wounds. You then press your hands against his chest, healing the rest of his body completely.

His arms have now regained their strength, so he's able to envelop you into a warm, loving, safe embrace.

Your chin quivers as you realize you gave up on him still being alive.

"I'm sorry..." You cry.

Loki pulls back, "What? You have nothing, absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He reassures.

"I-I gave up hope!" You exclaim.

"Love, it's expected given how long I was here." Loki soothes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You sob, repeating those words over and over again.

Loki softly shushes you while he gently rocks you two back and forth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
5K 482 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
439K 14.2K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
34.3K 1K 43
Y/n's life had been a relentless struggle, but the darkest chapter began on her 17th birthday when Hydra shattered her world, taking her from everyth...