Watching The Truth about Male...

Par Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14
Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Chapter 2

38K 840 133
Par Roh594

Whole Mal was happily chatting with her mother as Watcher arrived once again as he smiled and said"I have brought a new guest for you guys."

As everyone leaned forward to see who the new person is,as with flash of light two figures appeared one was black haired green eyed handsome man and the other was blue haired blue eyed person.Maleficent recognized both of them as she was happy seeing the first one,but frowned seeing the other.
While the black haired person bowed and introduced "My name is Diaval."
Everyone was confused as he explained"I guess you people know me as Diablo."

This shocked everyone as Diaval went and bowed to Maleficent and then to Mal who was surprised as she did not have good relationship with Diablo or Diaval as he spoke"I was also affected by the curse,so forgive me for how I treated you young mistress."
Mal nodded and forgave him as she knew he was not himself as they chatted for while as Male found the real Diaval to be awesome.But it was interrupted by our Blue haired guest who frowned and spoke up"Nice to see you again Maleficent and for those who don't know me I am Hade God of Underworld and father of Mal."The last part was with arrogant tone as it was aimed at Dival who rolled his eyes and stood next to his mistress.While Mal frowned at her father who practically abandoned her and her mother who was cursed as she was sure he knew about this and that is the reason he had left.
Before Hades could speak with Mal or Maleficent Watcher interrupted"I know you guys want to speak to each other,but please talk to each other after the film."

Mal and Maleficent nodded as they ignored Hades and went to their seats with Mal being on Maleficents right and Diaval being on her left.While frowned seeing this.

The screen soon showed young Maleficent escorting Stefan outsider thr Moors as they soon reached his Kingdom as Young Stefan pointing to the castle at a distance spoke"Someday, you know I'll live there, in the castle."

Young Maleficent was confused and questioned"Where do you live now?"Young stefan with embarrassment answered" In a barn."

While some of VK having lived pretty terrible lives as Carlos spoke"Why is he so embarrassed at the fact he is a peasant."
Even some if AK's and heroes didn't understand Stefan's problem as Aladdin spoke"While I can understand his ambition to be king,but he seems to just want the crown."Aladdin understood Stefan's dream to be rich as he too dreamed about it once but he valued Jasmine far more than the crown.
The heroes nodded with Aladdin as some of them narrowed their eyes at Stefan who ignored them.

Young Maleficent" So your parent are farmers, then."Young Stefan with slight stern tone replied" My parents are dead."Young Maleficent felt bad as she said"Mine too."Stefan looks at Maleficent for a moment and said" We'll see each other again."

Stefan stood up and starts to walk off as
Maleficent spoke" You really shouldn't come back here, you know. It's not safe." Young Stefan replied "And if I made that choice? If I came back, would you be here?"

Young Maleficent spoke"Perhaps."Stefan extend his hands to her and as she goes to shake it,but she winced as gets burned from his ring yelped in pain" Ow!"

Everyone got alarmed hearing Maleficent's scream as they wanted to know what happened,so did Mal and Diaval who looked at screen with worry.

Young Stefan with slight worried tone asked"What's wrong?"Young Maleficent winced and replied" Your ring! Iron burns fairies."

Everyone looked at Maleficent with surprise as Lonnie asked"Does iron really burn fairies?"
Fairy godmother and Maleficent nodded as. Maleficent explained"It does not affect fairies now as magic in the world has become too saturated due to the presence of gods and other supernatural beings."
Everyone nodded as they went back to watching the movie.

Young Stefan felt bad as quickly apologized took off his ring and threw it away as he wanted change the topic as he said" I like your wings."

Maleficent smiled hearing that as she saw him walk away.The voice spoke"Maleficent thought of how Stefan cast away his ring, he who had so little in the world, so that their hands might touch again, and her heart was moved. Thus did the young thief who had hoped to steal a jewel!steal something far more precious."

Everyone was surprised hearing this as Mal asked"You fell for him?"
Maleficent sighed and replied"Yes to my ever going shame."

While some of the girls thought it was cute and romantic while some thought it was naive as regina frowned and spoke to Maleficent"Maleficent you are letting your guard down ?"
Maleficent agreed and replied"I was naive at that time and everyone has their bad times."
Regina nodded as Dival who was glaring at onscreen Stefan and audience Stefan spoke"Well I am sure we all trusted in the wrong person sometimes."
Everyone who heard the discussion nodded.

Stefan stood by the border of the Moors and yelled"Maleficent! Maleficent!"Suddenly Maleficent flies in and lands beside him as she asked"After all these weeks, look who came back."

Young Stefan grinned and replied"I thought it worth the risk. So, what do you do for fun?"We see Maleficent and Stefan playing in The Moors, Where he tries to hold on to her foot as she flies and then later she let's him touch her wings

Stefan and Maleficent became the most unlikely of friends. And for a time it seemed as if, in them at least, the old hatred between men and fairies had been forgotten. As it will, friendship slowly turned into something else.

The screen showed Stefan giving Maleficent a necklace as the Voice spoke" And on her 16th birthday, Stefan gave Maleficent a gift. He told her it was true love's kiss."As it showed both Maleficent and Stefan in their teenage years as the screen shows Stefan kissing Maleficent.

While the oblivious ones like Jane and Lonnie awed at the so called romantic scene.But Mal,Ben,Philip,Beast and Aurora all knew something was not right as Stefan married Leah even though he said Maleficent being  his true love.While Mal saw he Mother snarl in anger at the screen in hate as she knew something was not right as the next words confirmed dread she felt when she heard the next part.

Voice  with grim tone spoke" But it was not to be."

Voice spoke" As the years passed Steffan's ambition called him away from Malefic and towards the temptation of the human kingdom. While, Maleficent became the strongest of the fairies and rose to become the protector of the Moors."

We soon see a figure flying at great speed in the sky spinning  around as it soon revealed to be an adult Maleficent who then flies across the Moor with such speed and grace.Maleficent flew next to the water as the water spirits jumping in and out of the water as she passed them.

While Maleficents look stunned everyone as Jay in confusion said"You don't look the same?"Maleficent waved her hand as it glowed with golden dust as Maleficent looked like her movie counterpart,Mal was not surprised as she already seen her real look as Carlos questioned"How?"
Maleficent explained"It got annoying as their was always men buzzing around me because of my look as I cast solid illusion spell around me."

Everyone nodded as girls were in awe with Maleficent as males blushed seeing Maleficent's beauty as they stopped staring when they saw glowing green eyes of Mal glaring at them.Mal slapped Ben on the back of his head for staring so did the other girls.Ben couldn't help think"She did gain her beauty from her mother."

Maleficent was walking close by the lake, seemingly deep in thought.The screen changed to show Maleficent sitting by the edge of the cliff where her home is. It was dark in the Moors, and peaceful.The Voice explained"Maleficent often wandered alone and sometimes wondered where Stefan might be, for she had never understood the greed and envy of men. But she was to learn. For the human king had heard of a growing power in the Moors, and he sought to strike it down."

Mal worried for her mother hearing the part about her mother learning about human greed as she felt her mother hug her with one of her wings as she took comfort in it.While Aurora was also worried about Maleficent saw how close Mal was with her former mother figure as she couldn't help but envy Mal as Philip whispered"Don't worry she will forgive you,after all she is your mother in all but blood."Aurora nodded as she went to watching the film.

The Screen changed again, but they were still in the Moors, only the sun was up, but covered in clouds with Maleficent's younger self still sitting next to her home.The Mistress of Evil continued as she looked out of the Moors, getting everyone to look in the direction she was looking.Away from the Moors,something approaching the home of the Mistress of Evil.

Adam or Beast narrowed his eyes and questioned "What is that?"
Everyone wanted to know who was approaching the Moors.Maleficent answered with glowing green"An army lead by King Henry, with its sole purpose to conquer the Moors"Making the teenagers gasp in horror as only some of the older generation and Audrey knew who it was she muttered in shock"That is my great grandfather."Everyone looked at Aurora,Audrey and Leah in shock.

Maleficent quickly took off to confront the humans. The illusion changed once again to the open field outside the Moors with everyone standing in the sky, looking down at the approaching army. Soon the army stopped advancing, stopping in front of the Moor's gates. An old man with a white beard, wearing a silver suit of armor with a cape, turned the horse he was riding around to face the army.
King Henry with hungry look in his eyes yelled"There they are! The mysterious Moors where no one dared to venture for fear of magical creatures that lurk within! Well, I say Crush them!"

Jay who heard this looked at Audrey and said"Audrey your great grandfather looks more villian."Audrey didn't disagree as she saw the man looked power hungry while Leah when first saw her father smiled but it soon turned to disbelief as she saw the crazy look her father had as she spoke"My father is not like this."
Watcher knew Leah was blinded by revenge she was like Aurora in away kind and gentle she became hateful after hearing fake tale about how her father was cursed by Maleficent.

Watcher shook his head and spoke"This is the real him,your father didn't show his true self to you.Just think how you got married to Stefan.You will also see that your hate towards Maleficent is misdirected."Leah was silent as she just stared at the screen.While both Diaval and Maleficent just glared at the late King.

Maleficent's younger self flew down from the sky and landed on a rock in front of the forest that would lead to the Moors. It was quiet as Maleficent's younger self stared at the human army in front of her, while the soldiers murmured to themselves at the sight of her as she yelled"Go no further!"Maleficent refused to allow them to advance any further.King Henry with smirk replied"A king does not take orders from a winged elf" Making his army chuckle, but everyone watching didn't even chuckle. "You are no king to me"

Mal and Diaval a proud smile for her mother/mistress for her defiance and bravery.As older member who saw war like Beast,Mulan..etc nodded seeing Maleficent standing without fear as Leah spoke"I remember my father speaking about how he found Moors hold great treasures through his servant."

Maleficent already guessed Stefan must have been the one to tell the king Henry ,while Ben and Mal arrived at the same conclusion as the only person who been to the Moor was Stefan.As the said person was looking down on his lap.

The soldiers drew their sword as they got ready for battle as the general ordered"Attack!"The Soldiers started charging at Maleficent's direction who looked at them with no fear.

Genral yelled"Hold the line!" As Maleficent called out"Arise and stand with me."As the soldiers felt the ground shaking as they looked around with fear and confusion as suddenly something began erupting from the ground and it was the tree warriors riding on top of boars and then everyone's attention went towards a dragon made of trees or roots erupted from the ground and stood next to Maleficent.General in fear yelled"It's the dark creatures!"

At the sight of the Forest Dragon, Evie, Jane and Lonnie grabbed their boyfriends' hands in fear, while Mal had a look of admiration on her face.Mal asked her mother in excitement"What is that thing?", making both Maleficent and Diaval chuckle as Maleficent explained "That's a Forest Dragon, Mal. It's another protector of the Moors". Mal nodded as she continued to stare at the Forest Dragon in awe as she said with mischievous smile said"Well I want ride it one day."

The Forest Dragon roared at the army of humans, with King Henry gaining more fear by the second. Maleficent's younger self had this look in her eye, as if daring King Henry to try to invade her home. "Charge!" King Henry called out to his army as the humans charged at the protectors of the Moors.

Maleficent let out a cry as she took flight towards the army of humans. Balthazar and his fellow Tree Warriors charged at the humans and soon, the battle began.As Maleficent found King Henry as she yelled"You!"she knocked the king off his horse, as King Henry groaned in pain from Maleficent's attack on him.

A Soldier seeing this yelled" To the king."

As the soldier charged at Maleficent who with few flap of her wings Maleficent threw many of the soldier off their feet.

She went after king Henry who was on the ground as Maleficent tried to pick the defeated king up while saying" You will not have the Moors! Not no, nor ever! You...."But suddenly King Henry pushes her away as his amour made of iron burned her as she winced in pain.

As Mal to winced seeing her mother get hurt as she hugged her mother seeing this Maleficent just gave her smile as Mal  thought"If my mother was never cursed we would have been a very happy family?"The same thoughts flowed through Aurora who bit lip seeing their bond as she didn't have the same bond with her birth mother as she did with Maleficent.

Then Maleficent watched king Henry's army retreat as her fellow comrades celebrated their victory.
Leah who was silent till now spoke"You didn't curse my father?"
Maleficent who heard this shook her head and replied"No I let him live.I didn't think about killing him."
Leah couldn't believe it but the truth was infront of her as she felt like fool to be manipulated like this.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.2K 339 37
After the wedding of Mal daughter of Maleficent and Hades and Ben son of Belle and Beast, the aks along with the people of Auradon are curious what...
311K 6.3K 24
Malia is the twin sister of Mal, as well as a Daughter of one out of numerous villains, Maleficent. She has a strong bond with her sister. Mal would...
17.5K 166 29
Travis and Connor Stoll made a YouTube account to show how demigods react to videos. Some might feature Kane Chronicles characters or characters from...
13.6K 235 18
Daughter of Hades and maleficent whatHappens when more than four people get sent to auradon prep And Ben doesn't fall in love with mal but with her...