𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 𝙄𝙄...

By AvS0615_

He watched her every day, obsessing over her. He craved every bit of her body, he had claimed it as his the d... More

0 II Cast and Credits
1 II Introduction
2 II Tricks
3 II A Killer
4 II Good Girl
5 II Revenge Is Mine
6 II A Study Partner
7 II Jealousy
9 II Enjoy it
10 II Riddle
11 II New Problems
12 II Waltzing
13 II Snogging
14 II Marked
15 II Ignore
18|| Took you back
21 II Marriage
21 II The Truth
22 II 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
23 II 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻
26 II 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
27 II 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 II 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜
29 II 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝙺𝚗𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜
30 II 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.
31 II 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎
32 II 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝
33 II 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
34 II 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
35 II 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎
36 II 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
37 II 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚎.
39 II 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎
40 || Thank you.

8 II Addiction

794 21 0
By AvS0615_

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

"BEST OF FORTUITY"

As soon as we finish, everyone except for me and Draco began yawning.

"Im going to head to bed" verbally expresses Quara, Thomas follows her and verbalizes, "me too."

"cya! " I express as they ambulate up the stairs. I expeditiously pack up my stuff, while Draco consistently visually examines me, with his hands one the table, playing with his rings, and his hair all messed up from picking up the boxes.

He suddenly took my wrist again, while I picked up the last book. "can you stop?" I verbally express limpidly exasperated, to face him smirking shaking his head.

I roll my eyes, clutching my books against my chest, with him basically holding my hand.

"Aren't you going to reward me?"

"for what exactly, Malfoy?"

"picking up your luggage, I'm so strong after all.." He says scoffing a little.

"fine" I go close to him and peck his cheek. I was about to leave, until he got up and pushed me to a white, smooth, stone wall. My back pressed up against the wall, as his lips were inches away from mine. I don't know why, but I felt the

"shh..." he says putting his finger over his mouth.

"now, tell me. Why are you telling me your not mine?"

"Because we can't be together. " He then grabs my arm and pushes them to the side, holding it with his big arms. "give me 5 reason's why."

"fine..."

"1. I am dating your best friend-" He kisses my forehead "what the-",

"carry on." He says into my ear. His hot breath fanning against my cheeks.

"t-wo...I hate you. We never got along." He kisses my left cheek and smiles.

"three...We are basically enimies." He kisses my right cheek

"f-our...We aren't compatible." He then pecks my nose. "last one" He says smirking.

"five....you want me for my money." He took grip of my neck, and held it tight. Before smashing his lip against mine, as soon as I felt his soft lips on mine, I felt this excitement rushing into me. Like this locked up feeling, burst free. I wrapped my hands around his neck, as his tight on mine became tighter. This turned him on even more, causing him to grip onto my thigh , and push it against the wall again. I could feel his erection grow hard, and it made me want him. Crave him.

I pulled him in further, trying to get more of him, not realising Thomas and Quara were heading into the room with Mattheo on Facetime, to see how I was doing.

They saw the whole thing, of me kissing Draco Fucking Malfoy.

I quickly saw that they were coming and warned Draco, "Malfoy, there coming, I see them" Draco turned around quickly and we acted like nothing was happening. Just some 'friends' talking to each other.

I greeted Mattheo, and talked to him for a bit. "love you" Mattheo replies.

"love you too." I could see Draco clenching his fingers. This was going to be a horrible night. "hey Quara, I'm going to the guest room instead. Quara nodded as I walked of into the room.

-Words: 689-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 3 65
After Frankie's boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her, Francesca started to notice a certain person was beginning to make a move. After endless flirtin...
334K 5.5K 35
A year has passed since the Battle of Hogwarts. Draco has redeemed himself for the most part in the eyes of the wizarding world. He has not worked, a...
115 9 9
Draco didn't even know how to feel, he wasn't prepared for this, and if he had his way the Weasel would know what it truly felt like to live the rest...
255K 9.4K 27
"I won't tell anybody!" Charlene screamed as he drove a syringe into her neck. She cried in pain, watched him look down at her in his arms, her visio...