๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ( Yandere J...

By unicreamuwu

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ." When Jotaro... More

๐Ÿ’ Y/N Info ๐Ÿ’Œ
Quick A/N
1) Braid Girl
2) Two Senpais
4) A Trip
5) Frenchman Polnareff
6) One Boat Trip
7) Another Boat Trip
8) Singapore
9) A Tragic Moment
10) Polnareff's Revenge
11) Strange Car
12) Old Hag
13) Save Him
14) Really Hot Day
15) Nightmare Baby
16) Welcome Back, Old Friend
17) Star Braid
Bonus Chapter: Jouta
Apology Gift
18) New Member, New Enemy

3) A Strange Spirit

5K 115 223
By unicreamuwu

In a mysterious place, a tall man was standing in the middle of his room as he was looking at a picture of a girl with h/c braids. He smirks darkly as he placed his lips on the picture

"I'll get you soon, my dear star~"

When Jotaro got to school, he went straight to the nurse's office to get his leg healed. He actually wanted Y/N to fix it for him, but it's all that Kakyoin kid's fault. If he didn't come to her, she would have fixed his leg and wouldn't be here. He has stuck here along with two other school thugs. The nurse was about to cut his pants off, but he refused and insisted on taking them off himself.

While the nurse decided to check the temperature of the two guys to prove that they're not faking, Jotaro noticed that the handkerchief fell out of his pocket. When he picked it up, he noticed that there was some writing on it. He opened the cloth and was shocked to see what was on it.

"What is this?!"

"Jotaro Kujo, I will kill you today with my Stand and take my darling, Y/N L/N!"

~ Noriaki Kakyoin.

'K-Kakyoin?!'

The next thing he knew is that the nurse was swinging something that seemed to look like a pen trying to stab one of the boys.

"This thermometer actually looks like a pen to you?! Then have a better look!"

The nurse stabs one of the boys' eyes with the tip of the pen.

"My eye! My eye!"

"Jojo..."

The possessed looking nurse turned to Jotaro while the two delinquents ran off.

"You're not going to say that this looks like a pen, are you?!"

Sooner later, she charges at him and tries to stab him, but Jotaro caught her arm on time. However, he still got a little scar.

"How is she so strong? This isn't a woman's strength. I saw something unknown crawling up from the floor earlier. Was it a stand?"

Then he finally realized the cause of this.

"Noriaki Kakyoin...Was he the one who cut my leg on the stairs?"

"Precisely." a sudden voice came behind him.

Jotaro turned around, still holding onto the nurse when he knew who the person was. There he was... Noriaki Kakyoin.

"Hey. Short time no see." Kakyoin greeted him.

He pulled out something that looks like a puppet.

"My Stand's possessed that nurse and is controlling her. Attacking my Stand will mean hurting that burse, Jojo."

"You bastard...Just who the hell are you?!" Jotaro asked him starting to get angry.

"I told you. I'm Noriaki Kakyoin. The name of my Stand is Hierophant Green. I am human, but my loyalty is to him...Therefore, I shall kill you!"

The moment the nurse was about to attack him, they all heard a door slide open and heard a small feminine voice.

"Excuse me, miss."

Jotaro's eyes widen. The person who opened the door was Y/N.

"I've come to pick up those boys. Turns out that they were faking after all. Anyways, are they still in there, and is everything okay in there? I heard a lot of loud noises going around in there-."

The girl's eyes widen in shock at the sight. The room was kinda messy, Jotaro was trying to fight off the nurse, and the same boy who gave her the scarf was just sitting on the window.

'Damnit...it's Y/N! Why is she here at this time?! Shit, she's going to get hurt! How am I going to solve this problem by that bastard trying to take her?!' he thought to himself as still trying to protect himself.

Y/n was shaking at this point and hugged herself for protection as her legs wobbled almost at the urge to cry in fear and shock. What was going on?!

"Wha-what's going on here?! Jotaro, what is the kangoshi doing?! A-and, you! What did you do?!" she exclaimed pointing at Kakyoin with fright.

Kakyoin raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled softly.

"My dear...no need to be scared...I've just come to get you, that's all. However, he got in the way, so I had to do something...Even though master Dio wanted you, I want you for myself... Oh, and where's the scarf that I gave you? I guess it wasn't warm enough, but don't worry. The only thing that'll keep you warm is in my arms once I get rid of him."

Oh, now Jotaro snapped like a twig. So, he did his action. He forcefully grabbed the nurse and smashed his lips onto hers. Kakyoin and Y/N looked at him in shock. He then summoned Star Platuim, his stand, and used his teeth to grab Hierophant's head to pull him out of the nurse's mouth.

"I won't hurt her and I will not allow you to take away what's mine!"

Jotaro took a good look at his stand before continuing.

"Now that I've dragged it out...I see...It's just a sleazy Stand that can't do anything but possess people."

He slightly crushed the Stand's head and Kakyoin felt the pain. As for the girl, she had no idea what was going on. Why was Kakyoin in slight pain and why did Jotaro kiss the nurse? The confusing thoughts were running through her head.

"Kakyoin, is this your Stand? All green and striped...It looks like a shiny melon."

Kakyoin flinched slightly as one of his legs fell over.

"You're going to regret dragging that out, Jojo."

"Don't try to act tough. I can see my finger marks on your forehead." he spits out a slight tint of blood. "If I go ahead and crush your Stand's head like a melon, it looks like your head will be crushed as well."

Star squished the other Stand's head tighter now and Kakyoin finally fell off from the window.

"I'm gonna keep a grip on you for a while. I'll take you to the old man. I'm sure he'd love to meet you...and I'd like to know more about DIO myself and what he wants with Y/N."

'Old man? Does he mean Holly's father? And who's DIO? And why does he want me...? This is getting even more confusing.'

Kakyoin smirked as the windows slammed shut. Jotaro looked up to see some sort of green slime coming out of the stand's arms.

"What? Green fluid is coming out of his Stand's hands?"

"Jotaro, what's going on-?!"

Jotaro didn't notice that Y/N was still there and quickly ran up to her.

"Y/N, just stay close behind, okay?"

"What-"

"I already told you, Jojo...that you would regret this. You'll regret it even more since you touched my darling."

The puppet in his hands was shown once again.

"Feel the attack of my Stand, Hierophant Green!"

The green Stand used his hands to make some sort of green waves and emeralds came out.

"Emerald Splash!"

Jotaro dodged the attack in time, but a painful scream came from behind him. He turned around, eyes widened, to see the girl was struck by the emeralds and flung to the other side of the room, smashed into a wall. Kakyoin's eyes widened as well in shock and regret as he saw her body went limp.

'No...No, no no! What have I done?!  Please tell me, she's not dead! It was supposed to strike him, not her! I knew that she's not a stand user since master Dio told me about it, so she must be really weak. This is all your fault, Jojo!'

Jotaro quickly ran over and held her body. He checked if she had a pulse and thank goodness that she still does, but there was blood coming from her forehead. He growled as he hold her a bit tighter, but not too tight. When he turned to Kakyoin,  he had the most horrifying glare anyone could ever see from him.

"You...BASTARD!!"

He used Star Platuim and punched him multiple times until he was unconscious. He wasn't dead, but Jotaro was so pissed off about it to even check up on him. He looked back at the girl in his arms. Poor Y/N couldn't really fight off all alone. Jotaro felt something off about Kakyoin, so he carried him and went home.

"I don't know what this bastard or this Dio guy wants from her, but I'll make sure nobody takes Y/N away from me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.9K 16
Y/n is in the hospital, waiting for the love of her life to pick her up. ---------------- that's all I'm gonna say, read it and I hope you like it๐Ÿ’•...
1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...