HURRICANE , sam giddings

By weaselpuff

giving you all you want and more giving you ever piece of me. ⦗ prologue ⇾ chapter ten sam gidding... More

casting
synopsis
contents
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤
𝐚𝐜𝐭 1; welcome back
𝐢
𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐯
𝐯
𝐚𝐜𝐭 2; till death to us part
𝐯𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐱
𝐱

𝐢𝐢

459 13 10
By weaselpuff

...9 hours until dawn...

her pretty eyes

Katy and Josh approached the lodge where they could see Chris and Sam in the distance. "Cochise! Sammy!" Josh shouted, a smile forming on his face. The two turned and Chris smiled at his best friend.

"Finally." Chris sighed in relief. Josh exchanged a hug with the two of them. Then Chris hugged Katy.

Sam and Katy went to hug each other but stopped themselves "Hey Kat." Sam mumbled, using her nickname for Katy.

"Hey, Sam..." Katy said.

"Awkward." Josh teased, making Katy hit her brother playfully.

"Shut up!" She hissed, not wanting to embarrass herself further than she already had.

Josh winced, jumping slightly. He looked back at Chris "Shall we get these ladies in the lodge?" Josh joked.

Chris nodded "Alright." He said shrugging and the two boys walked off.

"Hey Kat. I don't want this weekend to be awkward. I'm here for you." Sam told her.

Katy nodded "I know Sam... thank you." She said quietly. The two girls made their way to the front of the lodge.

"Katy!" Matt cheered and hugged her tightly. Anyone who knew Katy knew Matt. The two had been best friends since they met at the age of 10.

Katy smiled hugging him back. "Hey, Matt." She said softly, she saw Ashley, out of the corner of her eyes, sitting on the porch step. "How's Em?"

"She's great, we're great," Matt replied. The two exchanged one more glance before Matt walked away, in the direction Sam had gone. Once again Katy saw something small laying in the snow. It was another totem, she picked it up.

DANGER TOTEM
found by katy outside the lodge

Katy and Sam ran quickly, gripping each other's hands. They hid behind a shelf, remaining as still as possible. But the psycho still managed to find them. They went to attack Sam, shoving Katy off but Sam grabbed a bat and hit him with it. Sam ran off, rushing towards another door. "Shit!" Sam shouted. Katy went running after her but the psycho grabbed ahold of her, taking a mask and putting it over her face.

"Sam..." Katy croaked, getting droopy.

"Fuck." Sam whispered, running over to the psycho and Katy, she hit it with the bat again and grabbed a sleepy Katy, and rushed off with her.
-

Katy sighed "What are these doing up here." She mumbled to herself, tossing it back in the snow.

Josh and Chris had turned back around and sighed. "It's frozen shut." Chris informed, "We'll be back."

Katy nodded "Okay." She said and sat down next to Ashley. "Hey, Ash."

"Hey, Katy. How are you...?" She asked quietly. Her voice trembling, like she was nervous.

"I'm fine," Katy replied, her eyes shifting towards Sam, her pretty eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Katy realized she wasn't over Sam, she still loved her. But it was over now. Katy ruined it.

- flashback -

Katy looked over at Sam who was laying next to her. She was overwhelmed with everything to do with her sisters. "Sam... I think we need to break up." Katy said suddenly.

That got Sam's attention, her head turned to Katy quickly. "What?" She questioned quickly, "Why?"

Katy sighed and sat up "I just... I'm not happy anymore I guess." She lied. She was happier with Sam than she ever had been with anyone else.

"Is this about your sisters?" Sam asked.

Katy sighed "No?" She said, with annoyance, "Not everything is about them." Of course, it was about them.

"Okay," Sam said softly. Gathering her stuff. "I'll cya around Kat."

Katy watched the girl she loved to leave her room. Katy leaned back into her bed frame. The girl she loved was gone, and it was her fault.

- flashback over -

Katy was about to say something until she heard a noise "WooooOooO!" Chris said on the other side of the door.

"Hi Chris, very funny," Sam said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Ah." Chris chuckled, "How'd you know it was me?"

Sam sighed "Shouldn't you be getting the lock opened?" She asked.

"On it!" Chris replied and his face disappeared from the door. Just a few moments Chris opened the door, shaking his head. A wolverine shot out. "Shit!" Chris exclaimed.

"Fuck." Katy mumbled.

"Jesus, what was that? Are you okay?" Ashley asked.

"It was like a bear or ah... a tiger," Chris replied.

"It was just a cute baby wolverine." Sam teased.

"Baby?" Chris asked.

"Don't worry brother, you'll get your big boy pants soon." Josh joked, showing up behind them. Everyone made their way into the lodge. Matt glancing around.

"It's barely any different." Matt pointed.

"No one has been up here," Katy said.

"Yeah." Josh agreed.

"Even with the police coming in and out?" Sam asked.

"Not a lot of action lately." Chris finished. Josh nodding to agree.

"What's up party people!" Mike cheered as he made his way into the lodge.

"Heyyy!" Jess exclaimed, coming behind him.

"Hey." Everyone greeted.

"Make yourselves at home," Josh offered.

They all gave welcoming smiles, Katy stood there until Emily walked in "Oh my god. That is so gross? Are you trying to swallow his face whole?" Emily said annoyed, making Natalie's head turn quickly. "Seriously can she be any more obvious? No one wants in your territory honey"

Matt stood to his feet "Em-" he interrupted quietly.

Jess as well stood up, "Excuse me did you say something?" Jess asked, annoyed as well.

"Oh did you not hear me was your sluttiness too loud?" Emily argued.

"Sounds like someone's bitter she didn't cut." Jessica fumed, her eyes shifting to Mike. Mike just stayed completely silent as did everyone else.

"Yeah, it's a big cattle call with that dreamboat. Congrats you're a top cow!" Emily cheered sarcastically.

"Cuts real deep calling Miss Homecoming a cow." Jessica pointed out.

Matt stepped forward, while the rest just watched "Jess you're making everyone uncomfortable."

Jess rolled her eyes "Jealous much? Emily to frigid for you too?"

"Hey, that's uncalled for" Matt defended.

"Guys knock it off," Katy said.

"Whatever, I don't give a crap what you think," Jess argued.

"At least I can think. 4.0 bitch, honor roll. Suck on that while you're trying to sleep your way into a job." Emily snapped.

"Who needs grades when you've got all the natural advantages you can handle," Jess remarked.

"Oh please," Emily said, rolling her eyes.

"You couldn't buy a moldy loaf of bread, with your skanky ass." Jess sneered.

"Are you serious? Do you think that's insulting?" Emily asked, crossing her arms.

"That bitch is on crack or something!" Jess told Mike.

Matt sighed, "Jessica you need to shut your mouth okay!" Matt snapped.

Jessica looked at him "No, you're the one who needs to keep your nose out of other people's business!" Jess shouted.

"I'm about to get right up into your business you bitch!" Emily yelled.

"Are we about to get real? Because I am down to get real!" Jess challenged.

"Stop it!" Josh shouted, "This isn't why I invited us back. Mike, why don't you check out the guest cabin I told you about?"

Mike nodded, "Alright, cmon Jess." He agreed.

"Anywhere without that whore." Jess remarked before leaving with Mike.

Katy sighed and looked at Sam as she spoke up "Well I'm gonna take a bath." Sam made her way upstairs.

"Matt!" Emily shouted, "Where's my bag?"

Matt and Emily argued for a second before leaving to get Emily's bag. Katy shut out most of the argument. Ashley, Chris, and Josh stood in a circle talking about a seance. Until Sam came back down "No hot water is a major oversight. Don't you think?" Sam joked.

"Shit sorry Sammy." Josh said, "Katy wanna help Sam turn on the hot water? While I help these fools find a spirit board?"

"Me?" Katy questioned, making Josh nod "Yeah sure, Cmon Sam."

Katy leads Sam to the basement "It shouldn't be too difficult to fix." Katy added, "Uh watch your step."

"I think I can handle it, Kat," Sam said and stepped over a large broken piece in the step.

"You know Sam..." Katy started, "Thanks for coming... I know you probably didn't want to..."

"No, I did." Sam said, "I'm glad to spend some time with everyone. I'm here for you... and Josh. Alright?"

Katy nodded "Alright." She responded. Katy opens the boiler cabinet "Sorry to make you come down here."

"Don't worry about it." Sam said, "Get me some hot water and I'll be super fine."

Katy smiled at Sam "I mean I don't want you coming down here. By yourself of course." Katy reassured.

Sam agreed "It's definitely creepy down here." She admitted, glancing around the room. "Huh?" She picked up a baseball bat "What's this doing down here. Is it yours?"

"No, it's Josh's." Katy answered, "He used to play ball with dad, before well he got too busy."

"Uh-huh," Sam said and set it back down.

"Hey, can you hold this?" Katy asked, handing her a flashlight. Sam nodded and took the flashlight.

A loud noise can be heard "What was that?" Sam asked, turning quickly.

"What was what?" Katy questioned, "Just shine the light."

Sam sighs "Alright." She said and shined the light so Katy could see what she was doing.

Katy flipped a few things "First we gotta increase the water pressure." She said.

"Sounds... complicated," Sam added.

"No, it's quite simple," Katy replied. Sam increased the water pressure, doing it correctly.

"Good job!" Katy cheered and smiled at Sam. Katy closes the boiler cabinet. Another loud noise could be heard. "What...?"

"What the hell is that?" Sam asked.

"Could be a lot of things." Katy teased.

"Hey!" Sam exclaimed "Quit it."

"Like Josh would say, just 'Joshing' you.." Katy teased.

"Ha ha." Sam said sarcastically.

"You were very freaked out." Katy pointed out.

Sam rolled her eyes "Was not!" She said "Woah..."

"What?" Katy asked. "What is it?"

"Don't move..." Sam said quietly "There's something behind you."

Katy rolled her eyes, grinning "Funny Sam. Real funny." She said, not believing her.

"No seriously!" Sam hissed. Katy turned around quickly, which made Sam laugh. "Gotcha!"

"Alright, you're point." Katy agreed.

"Thirty love." Sam said, smiling.

"Thirty? Where'd you get the first point at?" Katy questioned.

"Doesn't start at 30?" Sam asked, Katy shook her head.

"Fifteen." Katy corrected.

"Well I'm a ping pong gal!" Sam exclaimed.

Sam was cut off my a regular booming sound.

Boom....boom....boom

"You hear that right?" Sam asked Katy. Katy nodded slowly. "We should check it out!"

"What why!" Katy hissed, but Sam dragged her to check it out. Something jumped out at them which made the two girls turn and run quickly.

Sam knocked over a wooden "Shit Cmon!" Sam shouted.

"Sam!" Katy yelled as Sam tried to open the door.

"It's locked!" Sam yelled "Why is it locked?"

"To keep our strangers." Katy shouted, throwing an protective arm in front of Sam.

"Hey..." the familiar voice said. It was Chris.

"What?" Katy questioned.

"Heyyyyy!" Chris cheered. Unmasking himself "You just got monked."

"What the hell!" Sam exclaimed. "Why would you do that?"

"Because there's all this old movie crap down here." Chris stated, "What am I supposed to do."

Katy grinned, but was able to unlock the door, she made her way upstairs heading an arguing Chris and Sam in the back. Once they arrive upstairs Ashley stares at Chris. "What in gods name are you wearing?"

"I've found my true calling." Chris joked, smiling.

"Take a vow of silence." Ashley grinned and Chris and her joked around. "Did you at least find the thingy?"

Chris pulled out the spirit board "Alright , I've had enough scaring for one night. I'm gonna take a bath." Sam said and made her way to the upstairs bathroom.

Josh smiled "Alright people let's do this!" Josh cheered.

"The spirit board?" Katy questioned.

"Yes the spirit board little sister!" Josh replied a large grin forming on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 936 17
𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡
10.7K 267 18
we could've had it all, rolling in the deep. ⦗ prologue ⇾ chapter ten mike munroe x female! oc cover by ME ⦘
95.7K 3.8K 22
❝ there's nothing i can see; darkness becomes me... ❞ ( story by tommysmiller ) ( until dawn; female oc ) ...
16.2K 742 34
❝ You want a b a t t l e? I'll give you a w a r. ❞ COVER BY smthingwicked 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫...