𝐯𝐢

...5 hours until dawn...

the hotel

Katy rubbed her tired eyes "What the hell... Josh is dead..." she mumbled.

"Katy I'm so sorry," Sam whispered. "He definitely didn't deserve that."

Katy sighed "Sam we have to get off this mountain. We have to. And warn our friends."

Sam bit down on her lip "Wild assumption it was one of them. Or they were there." She suggested.

"You think so?" Katy asked. She was the only surviving Washington sibling, but how. She wasn't braver than her siblings, she wasn't stronger either. I guess it was pure luck. "That was the worst way to go. Sawed it half..."

Sam grabbed Katy's hand comforting her. Katy sighed softly. "I'm sorry Kat, I really am," Sam whispered quietly.

Katy shook her head "It's not your fault Sam. There's nothing we could have done." Katy admitted. "Where are we?"

"Oh um, I think we're under the lodge, maybe," Sam replied.

"I never knew this was here, it's like uh a hotel," Katy said. She kept glancing around. "Hm."

Sam looked up at her "Maybe." She repeated. "It's definitely creepy down here."

Katy nodded "I wonder if my parents knew about this." She questioned. But her brother never left her mind. The implant of him being sawed in half.

Just like several times earlier, she's something brown laying on the ground.

GUIDANCE TOTEM
found by katy in the old hotel

Katy stared at the psycho "You fucker!" She shouted. "You killed my brother!"

"Oh, Katy are you really that clueless?" The psycho asked, chuckling.

Katy stared at them blankly "W-what?" She stammered. "Josh is dead!" But this time she didn't seem so sure.

The psycho pulls off his mask, revealing himself. Katy stood there confused and unsure how it was him

Katy sighed and tossed it back down. She and Sam continue their way around the hotel. "What the hell..." Sam mumbled, looking at something on the wall.

Katy turned to Sam and took a step towards her "What is it-" she said but stopped when she saw the wall splattered with blood. "Shit... whose blood is that!"

Sam shook her head "N-no clue." She said carefully.

"Do you think it's one of our friends l? Do you think the psycho got them too?" Katy asked. "Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit."

"Hey hey!" Sam hissed "Calm down Katy we don't know if that's even human blood."

Katy nodded slowly "Y-yeah your right." She stammered. But what else would it be? She didn't believe what Sam said, but she was gonna hope it wasn't her friend's blood.

Katy sighed and kept walking with Sam. Each step frightening her, making her wonder what was next.

She wasn't ready to die, she wasn't going to walk to death with open arms. No. She wanted to survive.

For Hannah.

For Beth.

For Josh.

And most of all for herself.

A/N: I'm sorry for some short chapters but I hope you enjoyed this once. The next one will definitely be longer. Leave your opinions and thoughts here.