Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{73} Closer

274 15 5
By xGucciTaeex

10:44am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Pulling away from him, I drop myself onto the bed and snatch the pillow that was on top of me to hug it. Jungkook, who was sitting in front of me, grabs both of my legs and places them on his lap, gazing at me intently.

I ruffled my head on the pillow, feeling its cold softness while sniffling the gentle fragrance that it shows. I knew it was Jungkook's cologne as I was hugging his pillow.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me, giving me a look of affection and I shrugged as I didn't know the answer. "Do you want to cuddle and talk? Or do you want to play?" He suggested and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Aren't you guys preparing to attempt for another mission to save Taehyung?" I questioned with a tilted head, diving deeper into the softness of the pillow.

Shaking his head, he opens his mouth to tell me the reason. "Well, I came up with a theory that the reason we've failed two times is that we don't have enough rest to prepare ourselves mentally and physically. So, I'm letting myself and the rest of the other."

Wow.

Lifting my two hands lazily, I applause softly for him since it was great to see how he was caring for others' physical or mental health. "You're such a great leader... I'm so lucky to have you," I said happily and he just laughs merrily.

"I think I'm luckier to have you," He murmured, passing me an intense stare that pierces my soul and my heart. "You're so..." He presses his lips firmly together to think about what to answer. "I don't know, I just never experienced love before so I don't know how is like. But with you, my path seems to be so clear." He tries to explain with his hands in which I still don't get it but I find it cute.

"Please don't go on about my 'good traits'. I seriously don't have any," I said, finding it amusing by dissing myself and he scowled angrily at me.

"Hey, you better watch your mouth when you're talking about my Y/N," He spat at me, as though I wasn't the Y/N he was talking about and I started laughing. "Is not funny... I'll actually smack your ass if I hear you dissing about yourself one more time," He threatened, his eyes bulging in anger but I find it funny.

"That's violation," I declared and his mouth twisted into a smirk as he jump onto me, each of his hands firmly laid on the soft surface, with me in between. He stares deeply into my eyes and had begun to leaned in when I flatten my hands on his chest to stop him.

"Wait, I want to continue solving the riddle since I've wasted like three hours or more yesterday," I said, and he frowned in confusion, giving me a look as though he wants to slap me.

"Are you actually serious? You prefer doing that boring sh*t over my kisses?" He demanded as though he was hurt and I shake my head.

"Don't say that. There's nothing I would prefer over your kisses," I said and the corner of his lips was lifted but only for a few seconds. "But I'm actually serious."

"Yeah, but you should be letting your brain rest... I want to have fun with you for a day and not stress about anything. Please? My love?" He acts cute with me, pouting playfully.

Jeez... if he keeps doing this, I don't think my heart will be able to live long. This is illegal...

"I'm sorry, Kookie," I apologised and he raised his eyebrows, curiously looking at me. "I actually want to work on the riddle for some time... not the whole day obviously," I insisted, slowly removing my hands from his chest as he seems to be calmed now. But he's passing me this frown as though he hated my decision.

"Fine," He gave in, scoffing dissatisfiedly and I smiled in triumph. "But, only for an hour, and that's it."

...

"But is only just late in the morning..." I tried to protest and he gave me a look that I shouldn't try. I acquiesce wordlessly, pressing my lips firmly together. "Fine, but only if you put a shirt on."

He nodded in agreement, smiling jubilantly. Welp... at least is a win-win.

Lifting my hand up, I passed it around his neck and press a hand firmly on the nape of his neck. I slowly push his head down, to lock his thin lips with mine in a delicate motion while stroking his hair lightly. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

11:47am

I couldn't help myself but stare at the time constantly as though I was waiting for something. In general, I was... I was waiting for an hour to pass so I can have fun with Kookie. At the same time, I also find myself being able to focus on the riddle, and I swear I'm close to getting the answer. But not yet.

I look over my shoulder to glance over at Jungkook, who was sitting on his bed. He was scrolling through his phone, staring at the screen intensely as though he was reading something interesting.

Three minutes till an hour... wonder what I should do before.

Turning back to my laptop, I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but if Jungkook had caught me procrastinating, he would probably throw my laptop out of the balcony for wasting time.

Actually, I think I exaggerated. But anyways, I'll just continue with the riddle.

Placing my hands on the keyboards, I decided to type a question. How do you solve riddles? Enter.

Scrolling down the google search, I notice that 'wikiHow' is able to answer my question so I decided to press on that. 'wikiHow' is very epic and they give you many creative suggestions. I recommend you going there if you're stuck with something, just like I'm stuck with solving riddles.

Browsing through the website, I squint my eyes to read the article.

Number one, know the basic types of riddles. Yeah, that's quite obvious-

Number two, understand the rule of the riddle. The rule of riddle fries your brain.

Number three, know that riddles may try to trick you. Wait, this is actually pretty useful as me and Namjoon might be getting finessed this whole time. Because who knows? The answer might be just sitting there, and that we're just blind.

Number four, solve puzzles daily...

Okay, with all due respect, that's for nerds. I get that I may spend a hell lot of time memorising maths formulas and that I study a hell lot since I'm only sixteen and already a university student, but here's the thing. I don't exactly study everyday, I'm a living procrastinator. I watch lots of K-dramas, C-dramas, Anime... just like any other teen does.

Going through puzzles can be such a drag though, is so annoying. Anyways, moving on...

Number five, alternate your brain games regularly.

Hm. What if you don't have a brain? I don't think I have one. Is completely non-existent.

Number six, try reading and then summarising something complex.

Okay, but like, no thank you. I hate summarising, especially if is something complex. I had spent many days memorising and summarising that it-

My laptop cover suddenly slammed down, shaking me awake as I came back to reality from my rants in my head. Looking up in confusion, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist and there was a fury of movements. I was suddenly lifted up from my bed and was in the air but within a few short seconds, I was dump onto Jungkook's bed.

Quickly sitting up, Jungkook places his arms around me and I decided to follow his movement as he drags me onto his lap. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he hugs me tightly as though he was scared I was going to leave him. He pecks me with his thin lips while stroking my back.

"You surprise me," I stated, pushing my hair back as I glance over to my laptop, wondering if is okay.

"Baby girl, what were you so fixed on that you didn't notice me coming?" He asked curiously and I blushed at the pet name.

"It wasn't anything interesting... just some article that might help me with the riddle, you know?"

"Oh, alright. Just don't stress out about it too much. I'm sure you and Namjoon will solve it eventually," Jungkook reassured me and I nodded in agreement. I had 85% of confidence that both of us were going to succeed, but I don't know where the 15% had go.

"Can you touch me?" He suddenly asked and I raise my eyebrows in confusion, unsure of how to act. I didn't get what he meant, as I was already touching him. Maybe he wanted something?

I decided to flatten my hands on each of his cheek while staring into those beautiful doe eyes. A smile appeared on his face as he chuckled amusedly.

"You could touch me anywhere, and you chose my face?" He said, as though he was finding my decision special.

"I've wanted to hold your face for a while. Especially when you seem unhappy. I don't see you smile sincerely very much these days... so I often worry that you might not be happy," I said truthfully, scrutinizing each of his features very closely.

"Y/N, you misunderstood. Whenever I'm with you, only happiness and love exist in my category," He gave me a genuine smile and I chew on my lip.

"What I meant is, I notice you haven't been smiling a lot when we're with the others. You're much more serious and... well you're just not completely yourself and I get worried," I elucidated and he nodded thoughtfully.

"You're so sweet Y/N. Thank you for noticing... I've just been really stressed lately," He mumbled, as those smiling eyes became a bit sentimental.

"Is it because of the Taehyung situation?" I guessed and he nodded slowly, pouting at me. Drifting a hand to his soft, wavy hair, I stroke it slowly to reassure him. "Don't worry, I believe we can succeed. Don't give up okay?"

He nodded, beaming at me proudly. "Anyways... don't worry about me. Just remember, if you're here with me, is enough to make me happy."

I gave him a soft peck on the cheek before we hugged each other, as though we were the closest in the world, like two peas in a pod.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 401 27
Je Ne Regrette Rien {COMPLETED} ----------------- Secrets (Kim Taehyung fanfic)
1.3K 66 23
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫�...
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-
1K 141 27
" You are mine to love, mine to hold, mine to kiss, mine to fuck, YOU ARE MINE" #hot #rom - com # mystery #danger