It ends with us. | Bucky Barn...

By avengerwzrs

What happens when you choose to be friends but love was completely out of your control? How can two people go... More

Coming soon.
One.
Two.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.

Four.

9.4K 298 255
By avengerwzrs

- Same day -

Wynter tries to storm out the room but it doesn't work when Bucky doesn't move with her so she's yanked back. Wynter hisses when the metal bites on her wrist. "Why are you just standing there Bucky?!" Wynter snaps. Bucky frowns. "What do you want me to do? Follow you around like a lost puppy, we stay here until they find something to break this damn thing"

Wynter gawks at him. "Excuse me? I have work to do, we're going to my office." Wynter tugs on him but he still won't move. "The hell we are, we're staying in my office, I HAVE work to do" Bucky responds.

The more Wynter tries to pull the more she causes pain for herself, Bucky was taller, stronger and bigger than her, it was impossible to move him. She stops and huffs, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "I have conference calls in less than two minutes"

She sighs giving him the puppy eyes like she always use to when they were friends, the one he could never refuse her. Bucky stares into her face. "Some things never change do they?" He leans down closer to her until he was in her personal space.

The smell of his intoxicating, citrusy aftershave wafting around her almost caused her limb to her knees. He always smelt good and it drove her crazy. She clears her throat when she realises she's been silent for some time. "You tell me" Bucky traces his eyes down her chest before licking his lips.

"You might want to pull up that zipper, I can see your cleavage from up here" Wynter looks down "For the love of god Bucky" She states before pulling the zipper of her jumpsuit higher so it covers her cleavage then gives him a mocking smile.

Once Wynter walks, Bucky follows her, making her way to her office. The employees just gawking at them wondering why the heck they were handcuffed together. After a while Wynter couldn't concentrate for a single second during her conference calls with Bucky sitting so close to her and watching her.

Every time she moves her arm, he would too. Their arms brushing against each other only to bring them closer, by now personal space wasn't in their favour.

Bucky pokes Wynter's arm about 15 minutes later but Wynter ignores him. He carries on poking her until she snaps "What?!" Her eyes go wide when there's a response on the other line. "Sorry.. not you.. carry on please" Bucky grins as Wynter holds on the mute button. "What?"

Bucky points at the clock. "It's lunch time and I'm starving" Wynter shurgs. "Not my problem" with her other hand she was making notes as the guy on the other line speaks. "Wrap it up, princess" Wynter knew she had to wrap it up because she couldn't concentrate with Bucky nagging at her every two seconds.

Once the call was done she puts the phone and pen down, then opens up her laptop. "I just need to send a sketch to this email then I'm done" After a couple minutes Wynter was struggling on why she couldn't link the sketch to the email. Bucky scoots closer to her and leans over tracing his two fingers against the trackpad of the macbook.

"Here let me help you" She forces herself to watch the screen but her eyes couldn't help looking down at the way his index finger and middle finger would move around, it was a normal thing but she just had a dirty mind. Especially when she knew how those fingers felt.

She shakes her head snapping out of it but it didn't help when every two seconds the smell of his cologne would hit her. Bucky then withdraws his hand pointing at the screen. "That's it" Wynter nods. "Thanks" Bucky doesn't take her eyes off her, especially when their faces where close.

Wynter turns her face meeting with his gaze. "What do you want?" He leans closer and instantly Wynter turns her head to look forward again, Bucky grins as his lips brush up against the shell of her ear, the warmth of his breath sent tingles up her spine. He groans breathily "I'm hungry.."

Wynter loses control and stands up causing Bucky's arm to yank up with her. "Stop that! You're a married man, you can't- you can't touch me.." Bucky stands up also. "I wasn't touching you" Wynter scoffs. "Your lips are touching my ear, it's touching." Bucky shurgs. "We are handcuffed together Wint, I'd say it was a minor accident"

"Don't call me wint, you don't get to call me that.." Bucky presses his lips together. "Fine.. lunch? Like I said, I'm starving" Wynter nods as they both stroll out of the room. They walk down to the cafeteria having no intention on eating from outside, it would of been more embarrassing for them.

Bucky buys two burgers and large fries with water, Wynter buys a large chicken salad with water. They sat there trying to eat in peace but they couldn't even do that because Wynter eats with her left and and Bucky with his right which are the hands that are bound together.

Every time Wynter brings the fork to her mouth, Bucky lifts up his hand to eat his burger causing her to miss her mouth, she groans in frustration. "Bucky!" Bucky turns his head with a mouthful of burger shaking his head. "What" He practically muffled with food in his mouth. "Gross.." She complains. Somehow after a long, rough pulling and tugging they managed to finish their food.

After a two hours have gone by, they were sitting in Bucky's office as Bucky had work to do, Wynter was sat beside him going through paperwork, he notices Wynter's leg's often slightly jumping up and down and she would squeeze her legs shut muttering to herself. "What is it?" Bucky asks her with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing" Wynter states coldly as she ignores she desperate urge to pee. "Don't lie to me" Bucky states.

Wynter drops her head down muttering "I need to pee" Bucky frowns leaning closer. "Speak up sweetheart I can't hear you-" "I need to pee!" Wynter snaps looking up at Bucky. Bucky cocks his head to the side trying not to crack a slight smile. "Go pee then" Wynter gives him the are you an idiot face, just like how she did when they were younger. Bucky nods standing up. "Let's go" He yanks Wynter up with him.

"Are you crazy? I'm not peeing in front of you" Bucky chuckles. "You did it plenty of times when we were secretly dating, what makes a difference now?" Wynter tries to hold back as Bucky drags her across the room, she holds her ground stopping him from walking any further.

"Difference is we are older now, we look different in certain places and I don't like you" Bucky turns to face her. "Is that your way of saying your breasts have gotten bigger because I can tell" He teases. Wynter yanks her arm back, she was wearing a jumpsuit which made it worse, if she had to pee she had to fully strip.

"I'll hold it in, until they come back" Bucky shakes his head. "You can't hold it in Wynter, you'll be subjecting yourself to pretty serious long-term effects, including a higher risk of infection, is that what you want?"

Wynter hates it when Bucky's right, he always took care for her and always knew best. Even when they first slept together he urged her to pee before and after. "Goddamn it" She utters as she allows him to drag her to the bathroom.

Once he closes and locks the door he patiently waits. "Go on then" Wynter places her free hand on her hip. "Turn around then!" Bucky turns around facing the wall with his arm stretched out behind him. Wynter undoes her jumpsuit in a weird angle causing Bucky to fall onto the ground, he had to kneel in order to take it off. "Run the tap and sing loudly please.." Bucky drops his head to the ground. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"I don't want you to hear the sound of my pee, it's embarrassing" She replies. "It's like we really never did this before" Bucky muffles as his free hand leans up and opens the tap so it runs. "Sing!" Wynter snaps. "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR-" Just when Wynter was going to hoover over the toilet to pee she closes her eyes. "Not a damn nursery song!" She knew it was going to make her laugh and she didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

"LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX BABY, LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME.." Bucky sings loudly and off tune, Wynter rolls her eyes not giving a damn anymore, once she starts to pee Bucky continues to sing. "LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD THINGS AND THE BAD THINGS THAT MAY BE-" Once she was done she puts her jumpsuit back on and yanks Bucky back up before flushing the toilet. She then washes her hands as Bucky continues to sing.

"You can stop now" She states looking at him through the mirror. Bucky shurgs. "I kinda like it" Wynter presses her lips together before drying her hands, once she throws the tissues in the trash she turns to the side, and Bucky turns to her causing them to crash and face each other.

Both of their hearts began beating fast. There was no denying, every time they lock eyes the feelings just come flooding back. "Bucky.." She whispers. Bucky just stares into her eyes not moving a muscle. "Yes.." He whispers back. Wynter breaks the gaze looking over at the door. "Let's get out" Bucky shakes his head snapping out of this thoughts. "Right.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.2K 15
(after the movie Civil War) Steve and Bucky must flee together, the Winter Soldiers' enemies wanting to take Bucky down. They grow closer than ever a...
31.7K 918 21
They'd been trying to find each other for years, dealing with the grief of knowing they could never be together. But now, they are. The heartache eas...
29.6K 637 39
The story of Buckynat. Bucky and Nat found themselves drawn to each other but didn't know why. They didn't know they met each other years ago. What i...
405 30 10
Hiding your phobias from your closest friends may not have been the best idea- you were definitely about to pay for it.