Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Sixty-Three

243 17 18
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        "Why can't we come with you?" Wanda asks as she follows you to the Guardians of the Galaxy's ship, aka The Milano.

        "I won't put any of you in danger. Thanos could easily snap Loki's neck, punch Captain Marvel, even rip Vision's stone out of his head!"

        When you hear Wanda stop in her tracks, you halt and turn to her, seeing her sad eyes at the mention of Vision's possibly crushed head, which would cause instant death.

        Your shoulders slump, "Wanda, I'm so sorry..." You step closer and take her hands in yours, "I didn't mean it... I was just speaking out of anger."

        Wanda shakes her head slightly, "No. It's okay."

        You pull her into a quick embrace, "I'll see you soon." You whisper before ending the hug.

        You turn on your heel, not wanting to see the worried look in Wanda's eyes. Instead, you focus on your breathing as you march to the jet.

        You climb into The Milano, then hear a thud above you on the top of the jet. The loud noise is followed by Thor swinging off of the roof through the open back.

        "I'm going too, sister."

        You give a tight-lipped smile before nodding.

        Thor turns to Rocket, "I assume you're the captain, sir."

        "You're very perceptive."

        "You seem like a noble leader. Will you join me in starting this quest?"

        "Let me just ask the captain. Oh, wait a second, it's me! Yeah. I'll join you."

        Thor grins, "Wonderful!"

        Peter holds his left hand out with his index finger sticking up, "Uh, except for that, I'm the captain."

        Thor walks alongside Rocket toward the front of the jet, heading straight for the control panels.

        Peter follows behind them, "Look, this is my ship, and I'm not goin' to let some random dude take control over it."

        Thor and Rocket turn around.

        "You're wasting precious time. My brother could be dead while you stand here arguing with me about your position on this team."

        You tense up at the thought that Loki could've already died.

        Mantis glances at you before looking back to Thor, "Please, do not talk that way. You are upsetting your sister."

        Thor looks over Peter's shoulder at you, and his eyes soften.

        He approaches you and scoops you into a hug, "Y/N, sister, I'm so sorry."

        "I can't bear to imagine my love dying." You whisper as you start to cry softly.

        "I know, sister... I know."

        "Aren't you and the other god brothers?" Drax asks, interrupting the moment.

        Thor gently sets you down and turns to him.

        "Yes. What about it?"

        "She's in love with your brother, and you two are also siblings."

        Rocket walks over, climbs up on a seat, and smacks the back of Drax's head.

        "In-law!" He shouts in Drax's ear.

        Drax turns to Rocket with a confused look, "What's inside the law?"

        Rocket facepalms, dragging his hand from his forehead down his snout, "Let's just get this ship going." He mumbles.

        Thor nods as he walks back to the front, "I agree."

        Rocket starts to follow, only to be stopped by Peter.

        "This is my ship, Rocket. You don't get to make the calls."

        "You know, you really shouldn't talk that way to your captain, Quill."

        Peter's eyes narrow a bit.

        Rocket starts going to the front, "I'm the better pilot, so I'll fly." He turns, giving a small salute, "I bid you farewell, for now, morons."

        A few seconds after Rocket disappears into the control room, The Milano starts up, soon leaving the ground.

        "When are you imbeciles going to let me out of here?!" A rough female's voice with a bit of a robotic undertone suddenly yells from... below you?...

        Gamora rolls her eyes and leaves, coming back while dragging a woman behind her.

        The new woman's skin is a bright blue with a stripe of darker blue, almost purple, down the front of her face.

        Like a short and thick mohawk, she has a flat silver strip laid in the middle of her completely bald scalp. The edges stick up a bit, and copying that bump is another at the center that starts directly on the top of her head, going to the bottom of the strip, ending at the furthest point of the crown of her head.

        When her gaze snaps to you, you see her eyes resemble Mantis'. Wide, pitch black, and you can barely see a smidge of the whites of their eyes.

        Around her left eye is a slightly lighter metal to the 'mohawk.' The intricate metal almost resembles Mike Tyson's eye tattoo that wraps around his left eye, except hers goes closer to touching than Mike Tyson's.

        Extending out from the eye metal, parallel to the scrap on top of her head, is a matching material that stops as it reaches the edge of the crown of her head.

        Her vibrant red leather outfit has the left sleeve entirely gone, showing off that arm, completely made of metal, cuffed to her right arm, still flesh.

        Gamora somehow gently tosses the woman onto a chair.

        Gamora kneels in front of the woman, "Why must you complain, Nebula?" She inquires.

        Nebula glares at her, "Because I'm hungry, and it isn't comfortable standing while hooked up down there."

        "Who is that?" You whisper to Mantis.

        "Sisters. Both of them daughters to Thanos." Drax explains.

        You face Gamora, "Why have you imprisoned your sister?"

        "She worked for Thanos."

        "I mean, so did you..."

        Gamora's eyebrows raise as she straightens up, simultaneously Nebula is smirking.

        Despite all of this, you continue, "I mean, Loki worked for Thanos..."

        Gamora shakes her head, "That is different."

        "I think you should try giving her a chance... like, maybe magic restricting cuffs if she has magic-"

        You're interrupted by Nebula laughing.

        Your eyebrows furrow, "What?"

        "Out of all the pain Thanos has put me through, out of all the times he's ripped me apart to 'improve' me, out of all the times he's replaced parts of my body, he's never given me any sort of magic."

        Despite having a robotic voice, you hear every ounce of sadness Nebula is feeling.

        You read the sister's minds, and reading Nebula's mind is so incredibly heartwrenching.

        Thanos pitted the two against each other, and deep down, all they've both ever wanted was a sister.

        "Your family is right here, right in front of you. I don't think Nebula is very fond of Thanos either."

        "I want him dead." Nebula assures.

        You motion between the two sisters, "The wall separating you two has been an illusion this whole time. You both want the same thing, and you've both done what you have had to do to survive."

        The two exchange glances, their eyes now holding something different. They hold empathy, love, care. One glance providing an apology, forgiveness, and understanding.

        "Fine. Nebula, you have one chance."

        Nebula smiles slightly, "Thank you."

        Gamora nods a bit before strolling to the ship's window. She rests her hand on the top of the frame.

        "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life." Gamora turns around while looking down, "He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."

        "We will end that goal today, and we will do it..." Nebula takes a deep breath before continuing, "As a family."

        Gamora looks up, beaming, "As a family," She repeats.

        Peter casually slips his hand into Gamora's.

        She stiffens slightly before trailing her eyes down from Peter's shoulder to his hand that holds hers.

        He clears his throat and pulls his hand away, but Gamora quickly catches it and joins their hands again, causing a grin to break out across Peter's face.

        "I am Groot!" Groot shouts with an attempted fierce face. ("Together!")

        You chuckle as quietly as possible, making Groot look over with wide eyes and parted lips as his brows curl up in a sad manner.

        "Groot..." You walk over, and he hesitantly jumps into your palm, "It was cute. I'm sorry for laughing."

        Groot smiles slowly, "I am Groot." ("It's no problem.")

        You don't have time to react before Groot's tiny arms wrap around your neck in a small hug. He extends his arms fully to wrap around your neck.

        You laugh and place your hand on his back, returning the embrace.

        "Let's take down this son of a bitch." You growl.

        Groot pulls away with a determined face, "I am Groot." (Welcome to the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy.")

        Your eyes widen.

        "We're gonna need to have a real discussion about your language!" Rocket shouts from the front of the ship.

        You glance at the room, "How did he-?"

        "Trash Panda. Advanced hearing." Peter replies.

        "I can still hear you, asshole!" Rocket yells, "I know Trash Panda is worse than raccoon!"

        "This is very amusing!" Thor calls out.

        You laugh, "Indeed it is."

A/N: Sorry it took a while to write this chapter. I didn't know how to end it.

Love you all so so so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.5K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘻𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘷, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶�...
440K 14.3K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
82.2K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
275K 8.5K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...