Symbiote spiderman what ifs a...

By aresdoo0667

short stories about the symbiote and Peter Parker More

spider man animated series, clock tower
spider man animated series , the woman
amazing spiderman #317 the trick
Symbiote Peter
Spiderman the next chapter: reunion
spiderman animated series: the rocket
Spectacular Spider-Man: reunion
spiderman 3: reunion
spider man animated series: the alley
Rain
Pathetic hero's will
the symbiotes fear
The long fight
The Amazing Spider-Man (2015) #792 what if
spectacular spider man: the hunger.
Spider-Man New Ways to Die what if.
the suit
Spider-Girl #84 what if. Not Peter Parker
the symbiote piece that was forgotten
Peter's new life
An unexpected rebond
Marvel Knights Spiderman Issue 8 what if
Parasite
Blinded by the power
the rebond at the church (short story)
The bond
Symbiote Peter. choose your own path. (not finished.)
the suit embrace
Spider man web of shadows: alternate anti villain ending.
The living suit's temptations
The crash (short story)

venom planet of the symbiotes what if part 1

2.3K 16 5
By aresdoo0667

Eddie Brock, aka venom, was up on a rooftop watching spiderman from a distance. Eddie was not venom at the moment as the symbiote was mimicking his human clothes. He and the symbiote, or like Eddie likes to call it, his other, have been arguing for some days now. Eddie and his other have been arguing about who is really in control of their bond, is their bond shared or is the symbiote just using him. The arguments always end with the symbiote getting angry, so angry it doesn't communicate with Eddie for hours. "Is it us?" asked Eddie himself as he followed spiderman with his eyes. Spiderman had gone into a building, Eddie couldn't see him anymore but thanks to his other, he could feel him. Eddie has always found it strange that he and Peter shared a psychic link between them because they both have been bonded to the symbiote, did Parker know? Eddie has asked himself many times. Eddie started to lean on the rooftop edge as he stared at the building spiderman went into and started to speak to his other. "Ever since we joined, became one, became venom. I saw us as kindred spirits, acting together now---- I'm not sure." Eddie said. As expected, the symbiote answered him with its feelings. The symbiote can't communicate with words, so it uses its feelings to communicate with Eddie. The symbiote made Eddie feel worthy of being venom, made him feel happy for saving human lives. "I know it's right to protect innocents, no matter the cost, including the deaths of those who'd hinder us! And yet-- Have those deaths been our choice, or yours?" asked Eddie his other. The symbiote made Eddie feel rejected and uncertain. "I was always a physical person, but until our union i was never so----" Eddie stopped talking as something came flying out of the roof of the building that spiderman went inside. "Violent?" Eddie said as he stared at the broken roof. "Looks like our friend is in trouble, let's lend him a hand." Eddie said as the symbiote transformed them into venom as they jumped off the rooftop. 

Peter Parker, aka the amazing spiderman, has been trying to find the lunatics that call themselves the Neo-Luddites, and he thinks he has found one of their hideouts. It was a warehouse in the middle of New York. "Now let's see if there are crazy men inside." thought Peter to himself as he landed near a window of the warehouse that he thinks is a hideout for the Neo-Luddites. "Huh? It looks so much bigger on the inside than on the outside." thought Peter as he looked through the window into the building. The inside of the warehouse was all metallic, it was like looking into the future. "Yep, definitely a hideout for crazy men." Peter said out loud as he opened the window and crawled through it. Peter stuck to the ceiling to hide himself if there were any Neo-Luddites inside. As Peter kept on crawling on the ceiling, he started to hear voices. Peter soon figured out he was getting closer to the heart of this strange hideout of the Neo-Luddites. As Peter entered the main room, he saw there were many Neo-Luddites inside, too many to count. "Okay, this is the most strange hideout i've seen or a super late sci-fi halloween party that i was invited to." Peter joked in his mind as he kept on crawling. Every Neo-Luddite was wearing a green army suit, and almost everyone of them had a laser rifle. "Time to do my job." Peter thought as he jumped from the ceiling to greet the Neo-Luddites down on the floor. "Man, you guys just kill me! You say you're the Neo-Luddites who want to eliminate technology. But you do it with stolen laser rifles? Talk about MEGA-Hypocrisy." said Peter as he kicked two Neo-Luddites down onto the floor.

 "The devil's arms serve well against the devil's work!" shouted one of the Neo-Luddites at Peter as he tried to hit him with his laser rifle. "We can't hit him!" shouted one of the Neo-Luddites. Peter figured that he must be the leader of these crazy men. "If we can't shoot him to death, then let's squash him!" the leader of the Neo-Luddites shouted as he started to fire his laser rifle at the ceiling. Soon every Neo-Luddites were firing at the ceiling with their laser rifle. "HEY! What did the ceiling do to you?" Peter shouted as he webbed five Neo-Luddites down to the floor. The Neo-Luddites kept on shooting the ceiling, completely ignoring Peter, who kept on taking out Neo-Luddites. "Well this is easy, they are ju----ohhhhh." Peter thought to himself as he finally understood what the Neo-Luddites were trying to do. On the ceiling there were giant metal generators, and the Neo-Luddites were trying to shoot them down to crush spiderman. As the Neo-Luddites kept on firing at the ceiling with their laser rifles one of the giant metal generators came loose and was heading straight down onto Peter. "I can't tumble away in time!" Peter thought as he saw the giant metal generator that was coming his way. "But with the proportionate strength of a spider I don't have to!" Peter thought as he kicked the giant metal generator up in the air. The giant metal generator went flying through the ceiling of the warehouse. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed a woman as she saw a giant shadow square of death falling from the sky coming to crush her. But the square stopped heading her way, it just stopped. "PARKER! HOW MANY INNOCENT LIVES WILL YOU DESTROY?" the woman heard a deep and scary voice beside her. It was venom, the monster that is named venom had saved her. The woman wanted to thank the monster, but she was too scared to talk. "PARKER!!!!" shouted venom as he jumped into the air towards the building where the square came from, with the giant metal generator. 

Back inside the Neo-Luddites hideout, Peter was still fighting. "Twelve down, thirty or forty to go." Peter thought as he kept taking Neo-Luddite soldiers out. "Sigh. This is gonna be a long day." Peter thought as he kept on fighting. As Peter was focused on the main horde of Neo-Luddites, a single Neo-Luddite soldier was hiding in the shadows from where Peter was fighting. "Awright! Here I can get a clear shot at--- huh? A shadow from above?" the lone Neo-Luddite soldier thought as he saw a giant shadow that was getting nearer him. BOOOM!!! Came down the giant metal generator, almost killing the lone Neo-Luddite soldier. "WE THOUGHT WE'D RETURN YOUR LITTLE MACHINE BEFORE IT COULD FALL ON ANY INNOCENT BYSTANDERS!" shouted venom as he had entered the fight. Venom came swinging into the hideout through the hole in the ceiling that Peter made earlier. "Venom?!?! Ah, geez! A long day just got longer!" Peter thought as he saw venom was taking out Neo-Luddite soldiers with ease. "If he'll just behave til I can get free." Peter thought to himself as he was still in a giant horde of Neo-Luddite soldiers. Now the Neo-Luddite soldiers were running for their lives as they knew venom would kill them, they knew venom would eat them. "UNCARING NEANDERTHALS LIKE YOU TEND TO HAVE TINY BRAINS!" venom said as he webbed one of the Neo-Luddite soldiers to the wall. "YUM! WE LOOOOOOVE OUR D'OEUVRES!" Venom said as he was about to open the head of the webbed Neo-Luddite soldier with his razor sharp claw. 

The webbed Neo-Luddite soldier screamed for his life. Peter saw what venom was about to do, he knew he needed to stop this from happening. As venom was about to kill the Neo-Luddite soldier, Eddie hesitated. "WAIT!" Eddie shouted at his other. "I--- I DIDN'T SAY KILL HIM! WHAT? I---I THOUGHT IT? ARE YOU SURE?" Peter could hear Eddie and the symbiote arguing. Before Peter could attack venom, his spider-sense alerted him of something. Peter there were two Neo-Luddite soldiers trying to blow up the hideout, he needed to stop them first then venom. Peter kicked one of the two Neo-Luddite soldiers in the back of his head, knocking him out. Then he grabbed the last Neo-Luddite soldier by the neck and lifted him up in the air, stopping him from blowing up the hideout. Peter was furious as he tightened his grip around the man's neck. "Venom and your buddies took off! But what to do with you?" Peter hissed at the man that was scared to death. Peter saw the man's eyes, his eyes showed so many emotions, and they spoke to him. The eyes of the man pleaded to Peter not to kill him. Peter stared into the scared eyes, as he stared into them he stopped himself. "What am I doing? I am acting like venom." Peter thought to himself, now he was getting scared from how he was acting. As Peter was about to question the man, he heard police sirens. "Damn." Peter thought to himself as he webbed the man to the ceiling that was not broken down. "Police can handle it now." Peter thought as he jumped through the hole in the ceiling he made earlier. As Peter was out of the hideout, he started to look for venom and the other Neo-Luddites that had escaped, but he saw nothing. As Peter kept on swinging and searching for something, he started to think about what venom said earlier about the giant metal generator that he kicked through the ceiling. It was true what venom said, if he didn't catch it, the giant metal generator could have landed on someone and killed them. "Damn, Pete! You need to be better." was the only thing Peter said to himself out loud as he kept on searching in silence. 

The symbiote was in shock, why didn't Eddie listen to it, the man deserved to die. Venom was on a rooftop watching Peter swinging away from them, the symbiote was happy that Parker was gone, it didn't want to deal with Parker now when Eddie isn't listening to it. "This is bad." Eddie said as the symbiote slithered off his face to expose it. The symbiote could feel Eddie's concerns, why is he feeling this way, did it make a mistake? It doesn't know and that's angers it. "Our efficiency as a protector is being compromised!" Eddie said as Peter disappeared from his vision in the sea of skyscrapers. "WE...I... have to be strong, confident! Waffling isn't my way! And yet....." Eddie stopped talking as he looked down at the streets beneath him. The symbiote was afraid, why was Eddie doing this to it? It has only granted his wishes, it has been his friend. His only friend. "I have questions. Perhaps if i were to talk to someone--" Eddie stopped talking once more as the symbiote made him feel hostile. The symbiote knew that Eddie meant Parker. Parker would only manipulate Eddie into rejecting it, leaving it as he did. "What? Yes you're right!" Eddie said as the symbiote was making him feel rejected and hatred. Now the symbiote detached itself from Eddie torso, it formed a lustful evil smile in front of Eddie. The symbiote was floating in the air in front of Eddie now, it was balancing itself by holding onto Eddie's legs, the part of Eddie that it was still bonded to. The symbiote now made Eddie feel loved and alone. "I don't need anyone else! I'm Edward Allan Brock! And by heaven, I am the master of my fate!" Eddie shouted at the evil smile of the symbiote. The symbiote was happy that Eddie was seeing clearly once again. "Aren't I?" Eddie asked himself as he kept on staring into the evil smile. The symbiote was frustrated again, why can't it make Eddie see how much they are meant for each other, what did it do to make him so angry at it. 

Peter was still swinging around New York. He wasn't anymore searching for venom or the Neo-Luddites, he was lost in his thoughts. "Hard to concentrate after what I saw! Venom's hesitation is something new, and could be big! I've never been able to put venom completely out of business before! But now there may be a way to make Eddie Bork do it!" Peter thought to himself as he was now heading home to his wife, Mary Jane. "Yep, you're a tub, all right!" MJ said as she accepted the milk glass that Peter was giving her. "C'mon, Mary Jane, you haven't gained an ounce since we were married, drink up! Whole milk is good for you." "Oh, okay, dr. Parker!" MJ said jokingly. "But only if you prescribe a little more home time for yourself!" "Wish I could, hon." Peter said as he smiled at her. MJ took a sip of her milk as she allowed Peter to keep talking. "But we need the money I bring in selling spiderman photos to the Daily Bugle. Besides if i can exploit the rift i saw between Eddie Brock and his---- so called other maybe i can convince him to choose not to be venom any more! And to manage that, I'll have to do a little research!" Peter said as MJ finished her milk. MJ's mood had turned when Peter mentioned Eddie Brock. "You can do what you want, Pete. But you know how I despise that man! What he did to me, I will never forget." "That's why i need to try this, i can't allow venom to be out there when he is always a threat to you." Peter said. "Sigh" MJ sighed. "Peter, you do what you want. I'm going to bed." she said as she started to walk over to their bedroom. Peter watched as MJ closed the bedroom door, it was now time to suit up and go over to the fantastic four tower.

 Venom watched from the distance as Peter jumped out of his window, he has been following Peter almost all day. "WHAT'S THAT PEST UP TO?" Venom said as he decided to keep following him.

 As Peter reached the fantastic four tower, Ben Grimm, aka the thing, was the only fantastic four at the tower. Peter asked Ben if he could use the fantastic four database and Ben allowed him. As Peter used the fantastic four database to search for venom Ben was playing with a rubiks cube.

 Unfortunately for Peter, there was nothing about venom that he didn't already know about. There was intel about the symbiote, when he was bonded to the symbiote, how he tore it from his skin, and how Eddie became venom. "Well, that didn't teach me anything new, but it did solidify my focus," Peter thought as he was ready to leave the fantastic four database and go back home to his wife. "Brock seems to be having second thoughts about his commitment to the alien. And if I can find the right mental crowbar, maybe I can widen that split!" Peter had been searching on the fantastic four database for two hours and he learned nothing, but as he was about to leave he saw something interesting. "Waitasec! Sperzel? That's the word those Neo-Luddites used!" "Ya mean Anton Sperzel?" Ben asked as he stopped playing with the rubiks cube. "He's a cybernetics engineer Reed useta consults with." Ben said as he was now standing beside Peter. "That's it! We talked about him in physics class! He's supposed to demonstrate a new invention on thursday--- that's today!" Peter shouted as he realized that Sperzel could be the Neo-Luddites next target. "What do you say, Ben? Feel like a little clobberin time?" Peter asked Ben. "Gladly!" Ben said as he crunched the rubiks cube with his left hand. Moments later Peter and Ben were in a fantastic four glider. "I appreciate your help, Ben. Those Neo-Luddites were pretty fanatical and this could get nasty. I sure feel better now that there's two of us!" Peter said not knowing venom was following them. 

Sperzel was holding his showcase of his new invention at downtown the stanley auditorium. His invention was a golden helmet that could control a golden spider-robot. There were hundreds of people that came to watch the showcase, and some of the people that came were Neo-Luddites. As the showcase went on, the Neo-Luddites went up on the stage with their laser rifles, and they were about to kill Sperzel. "Get down onto the floor!" shouted one of the Neo-Luddite soldiers as walked towards Sperzel. Before Sperzel could get onto the floor, Peter came flying and kicked the Neo-Luddite in the face that was walking towards Sperzel. The kick to the face knocked out the Neo-Luddite soldier. As Peter kept on knocking out Neo-Luddite soldiers, Ben was with the police. "Move those civilians to safety, on the double!" Ben said to the police officers. "Me and the webslinger will take care of the rest." Ben shouted as he ran towards the Neo-Luddite soldiers to help Peter in the fight. "Web-crawler, keep an eye on Sperzel." Ben said as he punched a Neo-Luddite soldier in the stomach. "Got it." Peter said to Ben as he kept on fighting. As almost every Neo-Luddite soldier was knocked down, one of the Neo-Luddite soldiers placed the golden helmet onto his head to control the golden spider-robot. "Uh-oh!" Ben said as he saw that the golden spider-robot was active. "One of the bad guys put on the cybernetic derby to activate the robot. The golden spider-robot had many claws and two razor sharp saw blades. The saw blades came charging at Peter. Peter tried to web them, but the saw blades were so sharp they ribbed through the web. The saw blades came down where Peter stood, but thankfully Ben came and grabbed Peter to pull him from the saw blades. "You stick with the men with the guns, wall-crawler! I'll handle the machine!" Ben said as he charged at the golden spider-robot to fight it head on. 

As Ben was busy with the golden spider-robot and Peter was busy taking out the rest of the Neo-Luddite soldiers, the Neo-Luddite soldier that was controlling the golden spider-robot commended one of the claws to attack Sperzel who was hiding in the corner. "Perhaps the best way to kill the serpent of technology, dr. Sperzel is to remove his head!" shouted the Neo-Luddite soldier that was controlling the golden spider-robot. Sperzel turned around from his hiding corner and saw one of the claws coming straight at him, he screamed for his life as he knew he couldn't run away from the claw, it was too fast. Sperzel shouted no as he expected to die at any moment, but the claw never came. "SO TELL US WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" venom shouted at the Neo-Luddite soldier that was controlling the golden spider-robot as he tore the claw of the robot's main body. Sperzel was so shocked and scared to see venom was here, and that he saved his life, he went back to his hiding corner. "VENOM?!?!?! But how?!" shouted Peter as he saw venom was attacking the Neo-Luddite soldiers, and once again venom took them down with ease. "WE FOLLOWED YOU, OF COURSE. AND BE HAPPY THAT WE DID! BECAUSE IF WE DIDN'T SHOW UP, THAT FUNNY LOOKING SCARED OLD MAN WOULD HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. AN INNOCENT LIFE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY PLAYING WITH THESE WORTHLESS MEN!" shouted venom at Peter as he kept on taking down these men that he considered worthless. "But why? Why are you here?" asked Peter venom as the remaining Neo-Luddite soldiers were giving up fighting as they saw venom had showed up. "W-W-WE THOUGHT IF WE COULD TALK." Eddie hesitated again. Peter noticed that Eddie and the symbiote were still arguing. "He's unsure, battling the alien's influence! Now's my only change!" Peter thought to himself. "EDDIE! Listen to me!" Peter shouted at Eddie. Eddie stopped taking down Neo-Luddite soldiers to listen to him. "Is this what you want? That monster you wear isn't even human! How can you know what it's doing to you-- how much control it has? Think, Eddie! What if you're really the victim! The innocent! What if it's really your costume that's insane?" Peter shouted at Eddie. As Eddie listened to Peter, he felt like what he was saying was true, was he correct. Eddie was now standing completely still after hearing what Peter said to him, he felt that the symbiote was angry, he felt it's hatred towards Peter. "Hit a nerve! He's stopped cold!" Peter thought to himself as he punched two Neo-Luddite soldiers in the face knocking them out. 

"Now without venom to worry about, I can finish off the last technophobe!" Peter thought as he shot a web at the Neo-Luddite soldier that was controlling the golden spider-robot and pulled him down onto the floor, that took out the Neo-Luddite soldier that was controlling the golden spider-robot. Now every Neo-Luddite was down on the floor knocked out cold. "Spidey bopped the goon with the control helmet!" Ben thought as he took his opportunity to destroy the golden spider-robot with his stone fists. As Peter watched Ben destroy the golden spider-robot, he saw venom jumping out of a window on the ceiling, he went out of the left window of the building they were in. Peter told Ben that he needed to go after venom, Peter was relieved as Ben understood him for leaving him here with the unconscious Neo-Luddite soldiers, now he needed to find venom. 

Eddie decided to go to a nearby park to do what he needed to do, he knew this was a good place to do it. "SPIDERMAN HAS EVERY REASON TO LIE, AND YET.. HIS WORDS HAVE A SHADOW OF TRUTH. HOW MUCH OF WHAT WE'VE BECOME HAS BEEN OUR CHOICE, AND HOW MUCH YOURS?" Eddie asked the symbiote that was now anxious. The symbiote didn't like this, was it's host about to abandon it like what Peter did? It felt like crying? It tried to communicate with Eddie, but Eddie was too determined to even try and listen to it's feelings. "I NEED TO THINK, TO MAKE A DECISION, PLEASE LEAVE ME." Eddie said to the symbiote, it was more a command. The symbiote did what it did earlier, it only detached itself from Eddie's torso. "No, I mean completely!" Eddie said as he wanted it completely off his body. The symbiote was now falling into an abyss of different emotions, how could Eddie betray it like this. The symbiote tried to reattach itself to Eddie's torso, but it fought it off with ease. It had no choice but to detach itself fully from Eddie's body. "I can't risk your touch! Can't be swayed by your bias!" Eddie shouted at the emotional symbiote. "Go away! Blast it! All of you! Can't you understand?! I don't want you now!" Eddie shouted at the symbiote with all of his strength in his angry voice.

 The symbiote did what Eddie wanted, it started to slither away into the bushes. It was now truly alone. Eddie was happy that he finally managed to do that, he felt prideful, to be finally free from it's evil touch. But he had a new problem on his hands now, he was only wearing his underwear and he needed to walk home almost naked. For Eddie that was better than being with the symbiote. Peter watched Eddie and the symbiote from the trees, he was thankful that he managed to find them. Peter knew there was no point going after Eddie as he is no threat when he isn't with the symbiote, so he went after the symbiote that was now somewhere in the small forest. The symbiote kept on slithering through the small forest, it felt horrible, so many emotions all at once. Rejected by all it's cared for, by those it had sought only to serve. It wanted to shriek up into the sky to try and get rid of the pain, but it knew that wouldn't work. The symbiote slithered up on a rock to shriek, but as it was about to shriek it heard something from the bushes. It hoped that it was Eddie coming back to it to admit he was wrong, but it sensed it wasn't Eddie. Eddie has truly abandoned it. Then it senses something else, there was someone watching it, it could feel it. Then it came to it, it felt who it was, it was Parker. The pain turned to anger and fear, did Eddie and Parker plan this together. Did they plan to attack it here alone in the woods? It needed a plan, it was so scared. So the symbiote decided to slither back into the forest. Peter watched as the symbiote slither of the rock that it was on and back into the forest, he needed to follow it. Peter tried to be as silent as he could possibly be, the symbiote can not notice him if he wants to capture it. Peter went deeper into the forest following the symbiote into the darkness. Peter kept on following until he saw the symbiote had stopped in its tracks, this was a good opportunity to attack it. Peter was about to act until something attached to his leg, it was the symbiote. The symbiote had separated itself into two pieces so one piece of it could get behind him, and it worked. Peter of course started to trash around on the forest floor, trying to get the symbiote of his spiderman suit. As Peter was focused on the symbiote that was attaching itself onto him, the other part of the symbiote came slithering towards him. Now all of the symbiote was trying to bond to him, and Peter didn't have anything to get it off his body, he had only a gadget to capture it. As Peter felt that the symbiote had almost covered him fully, he started to feel its emotions. It felt like to Peter that the symbiote wanted to die, he felt also lonely and sad. It felt like the symbiote had given up, it had surrendered to him. As Peter felt the symbiote emotions, he stopped struggling, he knew he couldn't get it off his body right now, but as it had surrendered he just needed to go back to the fantastic four tower and let Ben remove it from his spiderman suit. 

The symbiote felt that Peter was giving into it, so it started to cover his body slowly, it was too painful for it to forcefully bond to a host right now. Peter started to get back onto his feet as the symbiote kept covering his suit. Peter was starting to feel powerful and good, he couldn't allow the symbiote to get into his mind. The symbiote had now fully covered Peter's suit, he was back wearing his black spiderman suit again. Peter checked his now black hands, it was hard to see them in the darkness, the symbiote had completely camouflaged him in the darkness. The only thing visible was his white spider-symbol and his white eyes. "Now as you surrendered willingly, here is how this is gonna go out. I'm gonna deliver you to the fantastic four, and then you will leave my body. Understood?" Peter said to the symbiote, he got no answer. "I take that as a yes." Peter said as he started to walk out of the forest with the symbiote.

 As Peter started walking, he started to feel scornful and comfortable, so many different emotions at once. Guess the arguments that it had with Eddie had completely driven it to insanity. But that's none of his concern, he just needed to go to the fantastic four tower and get rid of it. Soon Peter got out of the park and started to swing towards the fantastic four tower. As Peter left the park, he was still feeling so many different emotions. Then he started to feel shame and anxiety, it was like the symbiote was trying to communicate with him. These emotions were driving him insane, this isn't normal. Then Peter started to feel desperate and guilty, it was getting so bad with all these emotions that he needed to stop for a moment. Peter landed on a rooftop, he was completely hidden in the darkness.

 Peter couldn't believe what he was doing, why was he with the symbiote, why was he letting it use his body. He needed to get it off his body, but then he started to feel lonely. "What? You don't want to be alone again?" Peter asked the symbiote jokingly, it was nothing to be taken seriously. But as he said that, he started to feel good, it was like the symbiote shocked his body pleasurably. It was really comfortable. Then he started to feel prideful and redeemable. "Is it trying to communicate with me?" Peter asked himself in his mind. "You--you want to stay and show me something?" Peter asked the symbiote, he was just pure guessing at this moment. It seemed what he said was the right thing to say, as he once again got the pleasurable shock around his body. Was this it's way to tell him he was right? "You want to show that you've changed? Is that it?" Peter asked and received another pleasurable shock around his body. Peter knew he was playing a dangerous game, he should be trying to get this alien off his body, but it was so weird talking to it, it was a new experience. Was the alien already altering his mind with it's bias? Then Peter felt curiosity and boredom. A curiosity for how their reunion would be if he just allowed it to stay, how it would turn out. And boredom of doing nothing, he felt how the symbiote wants them to be out there and save the innocents. "No! What am I thinking!" Peter shouted at the night sky. "I am going over to the fantastic four at get you off my body." Peter said as he jumped off the rooftop and started swinging again towards the fantastic four tower. The symbiote made Peter feel fear, anxiety, helplessness, and sadness. But Peter ignored them all, how painful and pleasurable the emotions were, he managed to ignore them. Peter was almost at the fantastic four tower, but then he heard something down at the streets beneath him. He stopped swinging and landed on a wall of a building. It took Peter some seconds to locate where the sounds were coming from, it was coming from a small dark alley near the fantastic four tower. As Peter got closer to the alley, he saw what was making those noises. There were Neo-Luddite soldiers in the alley, they had hostages with them. As Peter neared the Neo-Luddite soldiers in the dark alley, he started to hear what the Neo-Luddite soldiers were saying. One Neo-Luddite soldier said "The fantastic four will pay for what they did to us, then the web-crawler will pay!" Peter saw there were five Neo-Luddite soldiers and four hostages. Then another voice said. "We will make these four freaks destroy their technology if they care about these unfaithful lives we have here, they will all pay for being unfaithful." "They are about to kill them, they have to know three of the fantastic four aren't home? And Ben is probably asleep now." Peter thought to himself. As Peter was getting ready to attack, the symbiote made him feel hatred and powerful, he ignored the symbiote. "We will show the world that we are to be taken seriously!" shouted one of the Neo-Luddite soldiers, then the rest of the Neo-Luddite soldiers started to shout with him. This was his change, and Peter took it. As the Neo-Luddite soldiers were celebrating, Peter came swinging down and kicked two of the Neo-Luddite soldiers in the face. One of the Neo-Luddite soldiers that Peter kicked went flying into another Neo-Luddite soldier. Peter managed to take out three men with ease thanks to the symbiote. The fourth Neo-Luddite soldier hesitated for a second, and Peter used that to his advantage. Peter punched him in the face, knocking him out and breaking his nose in the process. The fifth Neo-Luddite soldier was not attacking Peter, he was rather aiming his laser rifle at one of the hostages behind him. The fifth Neo-Luddite soldier didn't try to negate his escape with the hostage life with Peter, he rather shot at one of the hostages. The symbiote noticed this and made a tendril from Peter back to block the laser fire. The tendril came in front of the laser gun's barrel, it managed to block it from killing the hostage. As the laser shot the symbiote, Peter felt its pain. As Peter turned around to face the fifth Neo-Luddite soldier, the symbiote ripped the laser rifle from the fifth Neo-Luddite soldier's hands. "The hostage would be dead, the sy--symbiote saved his life." Peter thought as he stared at the Neo-Luddite soldier. Peter gave into his anger and shot a web at the fifth Neo-Luddite soldier to pull him onto the wall to his left, as the fifth Neo-Luddite soldier landed on the wall, the web started to cocoon him to the wall. "If i wasn't with the symbiote, he would have killed the hostage." Peter thought to himself as he started to untie the hostages from their bonds. The hostages' bonds were just normal ropes, all of the four hostages were saved. Peter asked the hostages where the Neo-Luddite soldier kidnapped them, all four of them were from the Sperzel showcase. Then Peter webbed down the remaining Neo-Luddite soldiers and told the four hostages to call the police.

 As Peter started to swing away from the dark alley, the symbiote started to make him feel confidence and joy. As Peter left the alley, the webs that were covering the Neo-Luddites started to bond to them to go into their minds, those weren't webs, they were parts of the symbiote. The symbiote wanted to know where their hideouts were located, as the symbiote did this it felt bad, it did not like using hosts for its advantage. Even the hosts were killers of the innocent. When the symbiote got what it wanted, it made the Neo-Luddites unconscious. Peter knew he needed to talk to it again so he stopped on a nearby rooftop. "You Are happy because you proved to me that you can be useful." Peter said, then he got the familiar comfortable shock around his body. Then the symbiote made him feel jealousy and envy. Peter had no idea what the symbiote was trying to tell him, then he figured it out. "Are you talking about my actions earlier today? That i kicked the giant metal generator threw the roof without thinking that it could have killed someone when it landed. That I didn't protect Sperzel from the robot, when Ben told me to watch him. And now a crazy man almost killed a man behind me, the hostage would have been dead if I didn't have you." Peter said. Now Peter got a warm and cold shock around his body, but it was also comfortable. The symbiote liked Peter admitting his mistake, that he needed it, or that is how it thinks. Peter could see the fantastic four tower from where he stood, he was staring at it, thinking. "Maybe I can come to an understanding with the symbiote. It saved a life that I wouldn't be able to save at time, and with it, I can prevent more unnecessary murders. Save more lives." Peter thought to himself. He looked down on his black hands, then back at the fantastic four tower, then he jumped off the rooftop he was standing on and started to swing away from the fantastic four tower. Peter was now swinging back home to his wife, Mary Jane. As he was swinging, he saw a police car beneath him that was chasing a brown car. It was a car chase, he needed to stop this before someone got hurt. So Peter started to swing after the brown car with the police car, and soon Peter managed to get close enough to the brown car to land on it. As Peter landed on the car, his spider-sense started to go off. Before he knew what was happening, someone started to fire through the car ceiling with a handgun, whoever were inside the brown car were armed. Thankfully he was a bad shot, so Peter managed to use the holes that the handgun created with its bullets to punch inside the car through the ceiling. Peter saw there were two men inside the brown car, one looked old and the second one that was driving was young, too young. They didn't even wear masks. "You know guys if you want to drive around New York like crazy people, it would be really useful to hide your faces." Peter joked as he shot a web at the old man in the passenger seat and pulled him out of the car. Peter webbed the old man to a light pole, well, the symbiote did that when Peter was focused on the young man. "Hey, can you pull over?" Peter asked jokingly the young man that was driving the brown car. "N-n--no way! Dude! Go to hell!" the young man said as he kept on driving. Peter could fully see that the young man was anxious, he had no idea what he was doing. "wrong answer buddy." Peter said as he shot a web at the young man and pulled him out of the brown vehicle. The symbiote did the rest, it webbed him to the window of a street store. Then Peter jumped backwards and shot webs from both of his hands at the back of the brown car. As Peter landed on the ground, the symbiote made it so that he didn't budge by sticking to the ground with small tentacles that came from his feet. As Peter holded the car, the symbiote made a tentacle from his webs that were attached to the back of the brown car to go inside the car to turn the car key, as the symbiote did this, the car turned off. Peter and the symbiote had once more saved the day. As Peter heard the police car was approaching him, he shot a web at a light pole to swing away from the brown car. Now Peter could finally go home.

 Peter had no idea what the time was when he finally got home to his wife, but he knew it was late. Peter was happy that his wife wasn't awake, she would have a heart attack if she saw him wearing his black suit. Peter was about to go inside the kitchen when he heard a noise coming from their bedroom, his wife was awake. The symbiote did what Peter told it to do, it got off him and went under the living room sofa ro hide. Now Peter was just wearing his red and blue spiderman suit, it was uncomfortable being not bonded to the symbiote. "Pete? What time is it?" Mj asked as she entered the living room to meet her husband. "I don't know, honey. It's late." "Did you just get home?" MJ said as he sat down on the living room sofa, with no knowledge that the alien that she despised was right beneath her. "Yes. I just got here. Heh, it was a long night." Peter said as he started to get out of his red and blue spiderman suit. "Is everything alright, Pete?" Mj asked, trying not to fall asleep on the living room sofa. "Yeah why?" "oh it's just you look so happy. I don't know how to describe it, but you look different." MJ said as she stared at him suspiciously. "That's probably because I did it, I managed to make Eddie separate himself from the symbiote. He will never become venom again." Peter said as he knew how close she was to the symbiote that she hated. "That's great news, finally that monster is gone forever." MJ said as she stood up from the living room sofa. Peter was just wearing his underwear, his red and blue spiderman suit was now on the floor. "Well, I'm going back to bed, are you gonna join me?" she said to him. "Yeah. Yeah. I will join you in a minute." Peter said as he removed his web-shooters from his wrist. "Don't be long, okay." Mj said as she went back into the bedroom to sleep. As Mj closed the door to their bedroom, the symbiote came slithering under the living room sofa. It started to attach itself to Peter to form his black spiderman suit. Peter allowed the symbiote to cover him, as he was listening if MJ was still awake, it looked like she had fallen asleep. It was also really slimy and warm to be wearing nothing underneath the symbiote when being bonded to it, he was just wearing his underwear. Peter felt what the symbiote wanted, it wanted to go out, but he needed some sleep. So he told the symbiote that he needed some rest, Peter expected the symbiote to argue with him, but it did nothing. The symbiote just transformed into a black tank top and black shorts, Peter was happy what it turned into. As Peter was about to open the bedroom door, the symbiote made him feel embarrassed and uneasy. The symbiote didn't want him to sleep beside his wife, it wanted him to sleep alone. So Peter decided to sleep on the living room sofa, as he laid down on the living room sofa, the symbiote started to make him feel shockingly comfortable. Then sleep took him. As Peter slept, the symbiote was awake, it was protecting its host. It had once again fully covered Peter, Peter was sleeping in his black spiderman suit. The symbiote was happy, how this day has been hard and great, Eddie and it arguing, Eddie abandoning it, then rebonding to Peter. Was this a dream, did it maybe die at the park from the pain it was feeling, was this reality. It needed to stop overthinking, now the thing that only mattered to it was Peter Parker, it's only host that admitted that he was wrong to separate himself from it. Unlike Eddie Brock, it needs to forget about Eddie. Now it needed to protect Peter until he woke up. 

Mj woke up, she tried to block the sun from getting onto her eyes as she sat up in the bed, then she noticed that she was alone. MJ hated it when she woke up without Peter at her side. So MJ got into her comfortable red robe and went out of the bedroom. As she entered the living room she saw Peter was sleeping on the living room sofa, he looked almost dead. MJ was about to smack Peter to wake him up, but as she approached the living room sofa that Peter was sleeping on, she saw the chocolate yogurt on the floor. There were parts of the brown yogurt splattered all round the living room sofa, and Peter's face was also covered in brown yogurt. "What the---?" Mj asked herself as she looked in shock at her sleeping husband. As MJ examined the brown yogurt splatters on the floor, she noticed that the splatters lead to the kitchen fridge, then she saw that the fridge was wide open. As MJ was getting nearer the fridge, she saw there were many types of food laying on the kitchen floor around the fridge, then she looked inside of it and she wanted to shout out her lungs as she saw how the inside looked. All the food that was stored in the fridge was crushed and looked half eaten. MJ was so furious she walked over to where her sleeping husband was and kicked him in the chest without thinking. The symbiote watched as MJ came with evil intent, it knew it could protect Peter, but that would let MJ know that it and Peter were back together. So it allowed Peter's wife to kick him. "What's the fuck is wrong with you!?" shouted MJ as she kicked Peter. The kick from MJ made Peter fall from the living room sofa onto the brown yogurt covered floor. As Peter was waking up on the floor, he felt like his eyes were about to burst out from his eye sockets, he felt terrible. "Ready to explain yourself!?" Peter heard an angry voice above him, the voice sounded like the devil himself had come to lecture him, but it was only his wife. His furious wife. "What did I do?" Peter asked as he was trying to stand up on his feet. "I'll tell you what you did! You threw our money in the trash! It's like a raccoon family came here to our house and had a feast." MJ hissed at him. "Racoons? Feast? What are you talking about?" Peter asked as he stopped trying to stand up and rather sat down on the living room sofa. "YouateallofourfoodPeteranddestroyedthefridge!" MJ shouted at him in one breath. "I don't even understand you." Peter said as he stared right into MJ's furious eyes, Peter was getting annoyed. MJ took a deep breath and repeated what she said. "You ate all of our food Peter and destroyed the fridge." "Ohh, I didn't do that." Peter said calmly, he said it so camly it was like he was talking to a child not his wife. MJ slapped Peter, Peter could've blocked the slap, but he knew if he did she would get angrier. "Was that necessary?" Peter asked, he wanted this to end. "Yes---No. I don't know? I'm sorry" MJ said as she sat down next to him on the living room sofa. As MJ sat down, Peter checked the kitchen with his eyes, he saw the state the fridge was in. "Did I do that? No, it was you wasn't it?" Peter thought to the symbiote. But the symbiote did not respond as their bond wasn't strong enough for it to hear his thoughts. "I'm sorry" Peter started to say as he knew he needed to lie so MJ doesn't figure out what he is hiding from her. "Yesterday was tough. No, it was hell. Fighting those crazy neo lunatics all day and then everything that happened with venom. It was too much for me to handle. And the thing is that---" Peter stopped talking for a moment trying to think of a lie that would explain the state of the fridge. "Is that I wanted to grab a snack before I went to bed. The thing is I was scared, I saw it in the fridge. There's no secret that I was bonded to the symbiote, and some parts of it are still inside of me. So when I opened the fridge I saw my reflection, you know, how shiny it is always because you keep on cleaning it. But it wasn't my reflection, I saw the reflection of venom. I don't remember much, but I remember that I was ready to fight, and then--- I don't know, I don't remember anymore of the night, just I was tired." "Pete." Mj said as she placed her right hand onto Peter's back to comfort him. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you, I'm so sorry. Just i tend to forget how much torture that alien has made you go through." Mj said as she started to cry. "And I kicked you. I slapped you. I'm a terrible wife, you don't deserve me." MJ cried out. Peter watched as his wife cried beside him. "Don't say that. You know I love you." Peter said as he hugged MJ to let her cry on his shoulder. MJ and Peter stayed for that for sometime before they started to clean the fridge and the living room floor. When they were done cleaning, MJ decided to go to the food store. "Honey, I can come along." Peter said as he was following MJ to the door to their building. "No way mister, you will stay at home and sleep." MJ said as she closed the door at Peter's face. "Right." Peter whispered as the door closed in front of him. After MJ closed the door, Peter went to the window to check when MJ was far enough to be safe, then the symbiote covered him. 

The symbiote transformed from the black tank top and the black short's into Peter's black spiderman suit. "Now, you. What on god's earth did happen last night?" Peter asked the symbiote that was around his body. The symbiote made Peter feel annoyed and disgusted. "I know she can be tough to handle sometimes, but that is no excuse to wreck the fridge!" Then the symbiote made Peter feel betrayed. "I know she kicked me and slapped me, it was anger. She wasn't in control of her feelings, she said she was sorry. So, why did you wreck the fridge?" Peter asked the symbiote for the third time. The symbiote made Peter feel confused and frustrated. "Do you mean that you didn't want her to be mad at me for not sleeping beside her?" Peter asked as he got the pleasurable shock around his body. "So that's why you wreck the fridge because you wanted me to have an excuse for sleeping on the sofa?" Peter said and then received a pleasurable shock. "Is this real?" Peter sighed as he started to rub his eyes with his hands. The symbiote sensed that Peter wanted to touch his face, so it exposed it as it started to crawl from it. "You know." Peter says at last, breaking the awkward silence between them. "You know you could have just taken the chocolate yogurt and that would be enough, but you just had to destroy weeks worth of food? What were you thinking?" Peter asked the symbiote. The symbiote made Peter feel ashamed and silly. "So you're sorry, huh?" Peter didn't get any comfortable shocks that time, the symbiote just covered his face again into his black spiderman mask. "Guess i can overlook this, just, don't do anything stupid like this again." Peter said as he was ready to start the day as spiderman, ignoring what his wife wanted. Five hours have passed as Peter started his day as spiderman, and he and the symbiote have been doing great. They stopped a robbery, managed to save innocent people from a car crash, and managed to stop a jewel store heist. The symbiote has been really useful for Peter, like when they stopped the jewel store heist, one of the robbers shot at him with a handgun. Peter was too distracted with another robber, so the robber with the hand gun managed to land his shot at his back. But thanks to the symbiote, the bullets didn't hurt him at all, the symbiote blocked the bullets from reaching his skin. So with the aid from the symbiote, Peter can be more aggressive towards men with guns, which has changed the game for Peter. As the day went on, and more things came that needed spiderman's attention, Peter began to be more careful. Back when they stopped the jewel store heist, there were hostages that the jewel robbers used to keep the police out of the store. As Peter taking down some of the robbers, one of them tried to kill one of the hostages. But like last time, the symbiote managed to form a tentacle from Peter's suit and grab the robber that was about to kill the hostage. The symbiote saved another life that Peter couldn't save. That incident at the jewel store with the hostage has been bothering Peter for all day, and the symbiote could sense that. As Peter kept on swinging through New York, the symbiote made him feel tired. Peter now understands that when he feels emotions out of nowhere, the symbiote is trying to communicate with him, so he stopped swinging and dropped to a rooftop to talk with the symbiote. As Peter landed on the rooftop, the symbiote gave him a pleasurable shock around his body. "Now what do you.... What the!" Peter said as he saw the symbiote detached itself from his torso. The symbiote did the same thing it did with Eddie when it was communicating with him, it detached itself from Peter's upper body and stayed attached to his legs. Peter stared at the floating lustful evil smile in front of him, Peter wondered why it looked so evil when it was like this. Then the symbiote made Peter feel angry, it felt like a mixture of envy and anger to Peter. "So you know that I am disappointed with myself that I couldn't save the hostage, that you had to do it when it should have been me." Peter said to the smiling symbiote, it looked like it was laughing at him. The symbiote did not confront him with a pleasurable shock, but it made him feel angry. "Of course I'm angry at myself! That I've been sloppy for the last few days, that I'm not fully concentrating when there are innocent lives at risk." The smile of the symbiote grew larger as it made Peter feel miserable. "I know there is no one that I can blame but myself." Peter cried out. Then the symbiote made Peter feel curious and surprised. "No, I can't blame my wife for my lack of care, she has nothing to do with it!" Peter hissed at the smiling symbiote. Now the symbiote made Peter unsure and lost. "No, this talk is over." said Peter as his tone was commanding. The symbiote did what Peter wanted and reattached itself onto his upper body. "I'm leaving." said Peter as he started to swing away from the rooftop he was on. Nothing happened after he and the symbiote talked to each other, nothing that needed spiderman, so Peter went back home. 

As Peter was swinging home, the symbiote was trying to come up with a plan that would change Peter's view on everything. It just needed something, something would make him see that he can be something better than spiderman, it can make them much stronger and more powerful. As Peter was getting nearer to his house, the symbiote changed into his red and blue spiderman suit to hide itself from MJ. When Peter was climbing through the living room window, he thought that MJ would come straight away and shout at him for leaving when she didn't want him to. But MJ didn't come because she wasn't home. When the symbiote knew it was clear that Peter's wife wasn't home, it changed back into the black spiderman suit. "Thank god she isn't home---WAIT!" Peter shouted as he ran towards the fridge. Peter opened the fridge to check if there was food in it, but thankfully it was empty, so MJ hadn't gotten home when he went out to be spiderman. As Peter closed the fridge, the symbiote made him feel foolish and ashamed of himself. "What is it now? Are you trying to blame me for-----Ohhhhhhhhh." Peter said as he saw that his red and blue spiderman suit was lying on the living room sofa, MJ had placed it there when they were cleaning. Then Peter noticed his web-shooters that were on the kitchen table. "How could we have been so foolish?" Peter said defeatedly as he picked up his web-shooters from the kitchen table, then he started to pick up his red and blue spiderman suit. As Peter was picking up the red and blue spiderman suit, the symbiote was holding the web-shooters for him. Soon Peter gave up on picking up the suit, so he just webbed it all together in a small web ball. As Peter was staring at the black web ball, the symbiote made him feel old. "I--I don't know if i can just throw it away, i mean it has been my suit for years. Bu--but you're right, I don't need it anymore, when i--i have yo---" Peter stopped talking to the symbiote as he heard someone was opening the front door, it was his wife. So he and the symbiote needed to think fast, but it was the symbiote that did everything. The symbiote took control of Peter's body for a short time. It placed the web-shooter back on the kitchen table, then it made Peter throw the web ball that was holding the red and blue spiderman suit in it onto the ceiling. Then it changed into a black shirt and brown pants to hide itself from MJ. When Peter was back in control of his own body, he laid on the living room sofa. As Peter was now laying on the sofa, he was looking up at the ceiling, staring at the black web ball. Then the black web ball disappeared, the ball became invisible thanks to the symbiote's powers. "Hello, I'm home." MJ shouted as she opened the front door. As MJ entered the living room, Peter saw that she was holding many shopping bags that were full of food. "Sorry, I didn't intend to be so long gone, I got a call from my friend and decided to stop and check on her. Then the time just vanished, guess that happens when you have good company." MJ said as she dropped the shopping bags onto the kitchen floor. "Looks like you need some help." Peter said as he was getting out of the living room sofa to help his wife with the food. "No, mister. You stay there and rest, I can do this on my own." "But I have been resting here all day, so I think I can handle some food and help you." Peter said as he was now sitting on the living room sofa watching his wife picking food from the shopping bags. "I said no." MJ said as she didn't look into Peter's direction. "Fine, don't blame me when you get tired." Peter said as he lay back on the living room sofa. The time went by as Peter and MJ didn't say a word to each other, but Peter had the symbiote that was making him feel comfortable, but then MJ decided to break the silence. "I got invited to a small public presentation tomorrow." MJ said as she was almost done with the food in the shopping bags. Peter sighed as he heard what MJ said to him. "Go on." Peter said as he looked at MJ, who still refused to look in his direction. "Ohh it's nothing big really, it is just a presentation holded by Stark industries about some new products that they are making." Peter couldn't be any more less interested in what his wife was telling him, but the symbiote was focusing hard on what MJ was saying. "Will Tony be there? I mean how did you get this invitation exactly? I know Tony personally, but you don't." said Peter to MJ "No, it is just some of his employers." Said MJ as she was done with the food. "So is this something that I should have known about?" "Nonononono, no. My friend knows a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy that works at Stark industries, and somehow my friend was invited to the presentation and she could bring one friend with her, that friend is me." MJ said as she was walking towards their bedroom. Peter followed her with his eyes, not knowing what he should say. As MJ opened the bedroom door she turned around to look at Peter who was staring at her from the living room sofa. "Aren't you coming?" she asked Peter. "Huh?" was the only thing that Peter could say. "It's been a long day and I am tired, but first I want to have fun with my husband. So, what do you say, tiger? Coming?" Peter knew exactly what she meant. "Yeah, I'm on my way." Peter said as he stood up from the living room sofa. "Good, and get out of those clothes." Peter heard MJ shout as she was now inside of their bedroom. The symbiote did what Peter wanted, it slithered off his body onto the floor. Now Peter was just wearing his underwear. "That was quick!" The symbiote heard MJ shout as Peter closed the bedroom door leaving it behind.

 It was now dark outside, the symbiote has been waiting for some hours now. When it knew that Peter and his wife were asleep, it started to slither towards the bedroom door. The symbiote didn't need to open the door as it just slithered beneath it to enter the bedroom. As it was inside, it could feel Peter's presence and could hear MJ snoring. It slithered towards where Peter laid on the bed, Peter laid on the left side of the bed. As it was near Peter, it started to cover his naked body. It didn't take a long time to fully cover Peter's body, now Peter was wearing his black spiderman suit. The symbiote didn't like this, it didn't like taking over Peter's body when he was sleeping, but it needed to be done. The symbiote made Peter get out of bed quietly. As the symbiote had almost left the bedroom it remembered it didn't know where this presentation was being held and when it started. So it made a little tentacle to latch onto MJ's head to see her memory, it didn't like this either. The symbiote doesn't like to forcefully bond to a host, even if it was a host it hated like Peter's wife. When the symbiote got what it wanted from MJ's mind, it left the bedroom. Before the symbiote left the house into the night, it shot a web at the web ball that was still hidden on the ceiling and picked up the web-shooters on the kitchen table. Peter wants to throw this away, so it will do it for him, it needs to help it's host with his problems. The symbiote went out of the living room window quietly with the web-shooters and the web ball that was holding the red and blue spiderman suit. It knew it shouldn't throw the things it was carrying in a nearby trash bin, so it decided to swing some distance from Peter's home. When the symbiote felt it was far enough away, it dropped into an alley where it could throw away the junk it was carrying. First it smashed both of the web-shooters into pieces, then it shredded the red and blue spiderman suit. When the symbiote was done it left and started to swing over to the fantastic four tower. 

The symbiote was now on the helipad on the fantastic four tower, before it landed on the helipad, it turned itself invisible. It and Peter's body were completely hidden. The symbiote knew there was a door up here on the helipad that led inside the tower, so it decided to use it to get inside. As the symbiote reached the door it knew it was already locked, so it made tentacles that came from Peter's knees to slither under the door and unlock it. There came a satisfying click and then the door opened up for the symbiote, it had successfully entered the fantastic four tower without being noticed. The symbiote stayed on the ceiling as it went deeper inside the tower, it needed to get into the room where the fantastic four database was. Thanks to Peter's mind, the symbiote knew what the best way it needed to take to get as fast as possible to the fantastic four database. As the symbiote was getting nearer to the fantastic four database, it started to hear angry grunts. The symbiote soon knew what was making those sounds, it was the man who was made of rocks. As it entered into the room where the fantastic four database was, the symbiote saw the rock man sitting near a table. There were many colored rocks on the floor near the rock man. "DAMN IT!" shouted the rock man as he threw a colored rock at the wall. As the colored rock landed on the wall, it exploded into many colored rocks. As the symbiote was trying to figure out what was happening to the rock man, the rock man stood up from the large chair he was sitting on and walked angrily out of the room. When the symbiote knew it was safe, it went down onto the floor. It's curiosity got the better of it as it had to know what the rock man was doing, so it walked towards the table where the rock man was earlier. As it got nearer to the table, it saw that the many colored rocks on the floor weren't colored rocks, they were small colored plastic cubes. As it reached the table, it saw there was an opened box on the table. The symbiote looked inside the box to see what was inside it, what was inside the box made it feel strange. There were many colored plastic squares inside the box, those colored plastic squares were toys, and it had played with one of these before. Once Eddie and it tried to solve one of these colored plastic squares, but they failed miserably, this strange cursed toy was too hard for it to understand. The symbiote tried to remember what the toy was called, ruslix cube? Sublik cube? It couldn't remember, that made it feel dumb and useless. So it went inside Peter's mind to find out what it was called, the toy was called a rubiks cube. The symbiote felt a short feeling of happiness as it found the name of the colored toy, then it felt horrible. It needs to stop going into Peter's mind without his permission, it wasn't like it's other kinds. How it's own species deemed it insane because it didn't want to drain it's host dry, when it only wanted a friend. The symbiote stopped thinking of it's past as it didn't have much time, so it got back to work. The symbiote went behind the fantastic four database as it knew, thanks to Peter mind, that there was a door there that led into a storage room. As the symbiote reached the door, it tried to open it normally, and it worked. Now it was inside the storage room, this storage room held many weapons and gadgets that the fantastic four have invented. Almost everything was inside of metal boxes, which was good for the symbiote. The symbiote started searching for the thing it wanted to steal, and soon it found it. It found a metal box that was filled with explosive bombs. The symbiote felt happy as it started to cover the box with its tentacles, it did this to make the box invisible. As the metal box was fully covered by it and was invisible, it picked it up with Peter's left hand. As the symbiote was about to leave, it saw something interesting, it saw a metal box that was labeled venom. It's curiosity got the better of it once again, it needed to know what was inside of this metal box. There could be real venom inside the metal box, or something to use against it. And what was inside the metal box that was labelled venom where sonic sound waves guns that it knew were invented to use against it. The symbiote wanted to destroy these weapons that were made to hurt it, but it was running out of time, so it left the storage room. The symbiote closed the door to the storage room quietly, and now it needed to leave the fantastic four tower with the metal box it was carrying. As it was about to leave the room that the fantastic four database was in, it stopped to get something. It reached into the box with the many rubiks cubes and took one, soon the rubiks cube was covered by it and invisible. As the symbiote left the fantastic four tower through the door on the helipad, it felt uncomfortable. It expected this to be harder to accomplish, but it didn't complain. Now the symbiote was going to one of the hideouts of the Neo-Luddites. 

"HEY! STU! STUART! IS THE FOOD READY?!" shouted a man that was a Neo-Luddite soldier. "SHUT IT! MARK!" shouted Stuart that was in another room back at Mark. "Yeah, whatever." said Mark to himself. Mark was inside an abandoned car workshop, this car workshop was a Neo-Luddites hideout. As Mark was about to stand up and go to Stuart, something fell right in front of him. It was a metal box. "HEY! IS EVERYTHING OKAY!" shouted Stuart. "YEA---YEAH!" shouted Mark back as he walked towards the metal box that just appeared out of nowhere. As Mark reached the metal box, he looked up at the ceiling to check if there was a hole, but no, the ceiling was whole. "In god's name?" said Mark, then he saw there was a note on the metal box. Mark picked up the note and started to read it, the note was badly written. 

WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU

JOB THAT YOU WILL LIKE

JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TOMORROW

THERE WILL BE A PRESENTATION HELD TOMORROW

STARK INDUSTRIES IS HOLDING THE PRESENTATION

IT WILL BE HELD NEAR THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING TOMORROW

IT WILL START 4:PM AND END AT 6:PM TOMORROW

BE THERE AND WREAK HAVOC TOMORROW

USE WHAT INSIDE THE BOX

REWARD WILL BE BIG

As Mark was done reading the note, he shouted at Stuart. "HEY! I HAVE A JOB FOR US!" "What job, Mark?" said Stuart as he entered the same room that Mark was. "Look, Stu." Mark said as he had opened the metal box. "Holy---" Stuart said as he saw what was inside the metal box. Inside the metal box were many bombs and gadgets. As Mark and Stuart kept on talking, the symbiote kept on listening. The symbiote was on the ceiling invisible above Mark and Stuart, listening happily. When the symbiote was sure that the two men had decided to take the job, it left the same way it got inside. 

The symbiote had finally gotten back to Peter's home. When it entered the living room, it threw the rubiks cube that it stole from the rock man under the living room sofa. Then it went inside the bedroom where Peter's wife was sleeping, it made Peter's body lay in the bed beside MJ, then it slithered back into the living room. Half of it's plan was done, it was happy as it waited for its host to wake up. The first one to wake up was MJ. As she woke up, she was about to wake Peter, but she stopped when she saw how terrible he looked. MJ felt so bad that she thought maybe she should stay at home, her husband looked that bad. But this was a once in a lifetime experience that her friend had given her, so she decided to get dressed for the event. As MJ got out of bed, she noticed that the bedroom door was open, which creeped her out a little, but she ignored it as she began to dress herself. The symbiote watched from the ceiling as Peter's wife left through the front door, now it needed to wait for Peter. It was almost 4:pm and Peter was still asleep, the symbiote was getting anxious. So the symbiote went inside the bedroom where Peter was sleeping to wake him up. The symbiote slithered up the bed and started to cover Peter. Peter was having horrible nightmares, he was dreaming that he was being consumed slowly by something, then as he was completely consumed in the nightmare, he woke from it. As Peter woke, he jumped out of the bed. The first thing that Peter did was apologising to his wife. "I'm so sorry, I was having this horrible nightm---" Peter stopped talking to himself as he saw that his wife wasn't there. "Damn, what's the time?" Peter thought as he walked out of the bedroom to check on the clock that was on the kitchen wall. He saw the time was 3:27pm. "How long have I been asleep?" Peter asked himself. Then the symbiote detached itself from his upper body to form a smiling face in front of him. The symbiote made Peter feel frustrated. "Shut it!" said Peter to the symbiote. "She does care about me, I just need to wake up, that's all." he said as he was ready to start his day as spiderman, not knowing how the day would end, how his life would change. The time was now 4:05pm, nothing had been happening that needed spiderman, but Peter felt like there was a storm coming his way. He felt like something bad was about to happen. As Peter kept on swinging, the symbiote made him swing towards the empire state building without knowing it. 

"Well, it looks like nothing is happening, so let's get something to eat. I am thinking about something sweet, like a chocolate ca-----." Peter stopped talking to the symbiote as he heard a loud explosion near the empire state building. The symbiote made Peter feel strong and heroic. Peter didn't say anything as he started to swing towards the empire state building to see what was happening. As Peter was getting nearer to the empire state building, he saw a large crowd of people, and he saw many armed men. "Damn those guys!" Peter said to the symbiote as he saw the Neo-Luddites. "Why can't those psychos learn to quit?" Peter said as he started to swing faster. As Peter was almost there, he saw something beautiful down where the crowd of people was. It was like a shining red star, it was his wife. "NO!" Peter shouted as he was now swinging as fast he could, but then he remembered. He was wearing his black spiderman suit, his wife couldn't see him wearing it. The symbiote knew this also, so it made Peter feel tired, it made Peter land on a rooftop. As Peter landed on the rooftop, the symbiote made him feel dumb and worried. "Just change into it!" Peter hissed at the symbiote. "You need to change into the red and blue one, right now!" Peter said angrily. When Peter was angry, the symbiote became angry as well. As the symbiote was changing to the red and blue suit another explosion came down near the empire state building. "How many lives were now lost?" Peter asked himself as he felt regretful. "We need to go now!" Peter hissed at the symbiote as he jumped from the rooftop, it now looked like he was wearing his red and blue spiderman suit. As Peter was getting nearer to where the Neo-Luddites were, he became terrified as he didn't see his wife down there. He needed to save her, needed to stop this madness. Peter was almost there, then he spoke to the symbiote. "don't show yourself, we can't be seen together. Do nothing." The symbiote didn't like this, this wasn't what it planed. It planed that it and Peter would save everyone together, and show New York that it and spiderman were back together, that spiderman was back in black. But Peter was being stupid, no, he was trapped. He trapped himself in a corner not wanting his wife to see him with it, he was afraid from her judgment. But when this is all over, it will judge him, it will make him see his error, it will save him.

 "Hold this you sinful bitch!" said one of the Neo-Luddites as he made a woman hold a bomb . "If any of you move, it will go off. BOOM, you're dead. If you decide to take your thumb off the trigger. Boom, also dead. Understand me?" "the Neo-Luddite soldier asked the woman. "Y---yes." the woman cried out. MJ watched the man that was giving the people bombs to hold, she knew she needed to do something. "Please, Pete. don't be still asleep." MJ thought to herself. "Well here goes nothing." MJ thought as she tried to sneak up on the man with the bombs. She was so close to him, she could almost smack him in the back of his head with her purse, just knock him out. But then the man saw her. "What do you think you are doing?!" the man shouted as he punched MJ in the face. The punch sent MJ flying backwards where she came from, it knocked her unconscious. Now MJ lay unconscious on the ground near a car that is on fire. "Stupid red head bitch." the Neo-Luddite soldier said as he was about to kill MJ, but then he heard one of his brothers shout that spiderman was here. 

Peter had no time to go easy on the Neo-Luddites because his wife was in danger. Thankfully for Peter these Neo-Luddites were not strong or skilful, they were weak and afraid of him. Even some of them surrendered when they saw him swinging towards them, but Peter still took them down. They were a danger to the innocent, they were a danger to the ones he swore to protect. It was not a well planned attack as almost every Neo-Luddites was down, it was like they planned this in one day. But how did they get these weapons? That was Peter didn't understand. Now the police were here, helping Peter save people, he knew he didn't need the help, but didn't care as he was still looking for his wife. Then he found her. She was lying unconscious on the ground near a car that was on fire. "MJ." Peter shouted as he saw her. As Peter was getting nearer to his wife, he saw four people that were trapped behind a wall of fire, it looked like one of them was holding a bomb. "Spiderman! Help us!" the woman holding the bomb screamed at Peter, but Peter ignored her, he was to focus on his wife. Peter thought that the four people could wait when his own wife was lying on the ground near a car that was on fire, that would blow up at any second now. Peter landed near MJ to pick her up, he had saved his wife. "It's okay, I got you." Peter said as he was ready to pick up MJ and take her from the car. The symbiote watched as Peter was saving his wife, it knew he made a wrong decision. Because the symbiote saw the fire was getting larger around the four people, it saw how the woman with the bomb was starting to shake. She was scared, and if she took one step, the bomb would go off. Killing her and the three people next to her. But the symbiote could save them, it just needed to form a tentacle from Peter's back and take the bomb from the woman's hands, its movements would not set the bomb off. But Peter commanded it not to help him, not to show itself. So it kept hidden as his red and blue suit, as it watched the fire getting nearer to the woman with the bomb. Then the woman took one step backwards, trying to escape the fire, making the bomb go off. Peter's spider-sense alerted from the explosion, so he managed to swing up in the air with his wife to escape from it. As Peter saw what just happened, he started to feel horrible, but he needed to take MJ to a safe place. So he tried to ignore the feelings he was feeling and started to swing towards where the police were. 

"How could we let this happen? We are supposed to be the hero, the protector." Peter said to the symbiote, he was now on a rooftop watching the police and the firemen trying to fix the damage the Neo-Luddites did. No one saw him on the rooftop and he was back in his black spiderman suit. Peter had taken MJ to the police, she needed to go to the hospital, but he didn't go with her, he stayed a little helping the police searching for people, or searching for bodies of the people that he didn't save. "How could we allow this?" Peter said. The symbiote knew what it needed to do, it was time that Peter saw what he did. The symbiote made Peter feel useless and stressful. "She is my wife, I was not gonna allow her to die! She is my responsibility, she would do the same for me." Peter said to the symbiote. Then the symbiote made him feel scared and a hypocrite. "Yes! The lives of the innocent are also our responsibility! But we did the best that we could!" Peter was now shouting at the symbiote. Now the symbiote made Peter feel stupid and cold. "What do you mean we could have done better?" Peter asked. Now the symbiote attacked his mind, it didn't like this, it hated this. It was hurting it's host, but it needed to make him see, see his error. "Hey! What are you doi--- AHHH!" Peter started to scream of pain as the symbiote started to slither into his ears. But then the pain ended, then he started to see what the symbiote wanted him to see, he saw through the symbiote's eyes. He saw when he was commanding it to change into his red and blue suit, he now understood by doing that, he was wasting time and allowed people to die. He should have just gone straight to help the innocent, not caring what his wife thought of him. Then he saw the woman holding the bomb, she was just behind him when he was rescuing MJ. He saw how the symbiote could have saved them, but he commanded it to be hidden from his wife. He allowed four people to die to save one life. Did he do the right thing? Then the symbiote let go of his mind, he was back on the rooftop. Peter now saw his mistakes, he and the symbiote should have worked together to save the innocent, it was there to help him, not just to give him power to use. Their bond is supposed to be shared, and he was commanding it like it was just a suit, not his "other". The symbiote now made Peter feel disrespectful. "This is all my fault." Peter said as he fell onto his knees. "How many lives could we have saved if i didn't reject you, i don't deserve you." Peter cried out. Then the symbiote made Peter feel strange, like he wasn't seeing the bigger picture, like he was missing something. "What do you mean?" Peter asked the symbiote. Now the symbiote didn't just make him feel, it changed him, it changed his hands into razor sharp claws. As Peter laid on his knees, he felt his change, he felt his hands become stronger. He felt them become deadlier, Peter was now staring at them. "You want to change us? You still want me?" Peter asked the symbiote. The symbiote answered his question by making him feel strong and powerful, it was ready to permanently bond to him. Peter felt his heartbeat starting to go faster, he started to breath slower, he felt his mind beginning to go numb. He felt like he was ready. The symbiote sensed this, it felt Peter's lust for it, it started to change them into venom. Peter's body started to grow, his body started to become more muscular, it felt good. Peter felt amazing, he craved this. Then his white spider symbol became larger and scarier. As his symbol was changing, Peter felt the symbiote grip around his body become tighter, it was becoming his new skin. Then Peter started to feel like he was losing his mind, it felt like he was being reborn. Then it happened, his new mouth appeared. His mask ripped in half, allowing his serpent like tongue to show itself. Then many razor sharp teeths formed around his new mouth, Peter could taste the air. He was succumbing to the symbiote, he was allowing it to change him, and he was loving it. Now Peter had transformed into venom, but he was not as big as the old venom, but he was a monster nonetheless. "WE ARE VENOM!" shouted venom their new name as he stood up from his knees. The symbiote did it, it finally did what it craved to do for so long a time. It had turned Peter into venom. They were venom now, but Peter will have to get used to it, he will have to change much about himself now when he is no longer spiderman. But it will be there to help him, it will always be there for him, they are one. "WE FEEL AMAZING, WITH THIS POWER WE WILL ABLE TO MUCH MORE THAN SPIDERMAN! WE ARE NEW YORK'S NEW PROTECTOR! WE ARE VENOM!" shouted venom as he jumped from the rooftop starting his new life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 417 19
Sick fics and Short Stories of Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and Tony Stark. Any recommendations are totally appreciated. :)
2.3K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker ❀️
33.5K 492 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...