It ends with us. | Bucky Barn...

By avengerwzrs

What happens when you choose to be friends but love was completely out of your control? How can two people go... More

Coming soon.
One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.

Two.

10.7K 309 404
By avengerwzrs

May 1st 2021

Five years later

"Wynter!!"

Wynter groans when she hears Sam shrieking her name from somewhere in the house. She buries her face under her pillow and sighs, drifting off to sleep again until her bed-room door swings open and Sam stands in the doorway. "Wynter!" He shouts banging on her door before stomping into her bedroom.

"For the love of god what?! What Sam?! What?" Cranky Wynter responds as her voice is muffled underneath the pillow. She whines when Sam yanks the duvet from over her and grabs her leg pulling her out of the comfort of her own bed. "What if I was sleeping naked?!" She snaps.

"You don't sleep naked and we both know it" Sam responds. Wnyter quickly stands up on the ground before losing her balance. "Do I really need wake you up like this every damn morning?" Sam complains placing his hands on his hips glaring down at her. Wynter squints her eyes before glaring back.

"You tell me? Do you brother.. because last time I recall I have this thing.. oh wait what's it called?" She scratches her head pretending to think before sticking up her index finger. "Oh yeah! A freakin' alarm!" She snaps before strolling out of her room.

Sam follows her from behind. "Which you always tend to sleep through. What are you going to do when I move out?" Before Wynter goes into the bathroom she turns around facing Sam. "Which I think you should. I'm twenty-one Sam, I can take care of myself" Sam looks down at his feet before making eye contact with her again.

"I promised momma and pops I would take care of you.. I swore it on their grave" Wynter's face drops as she shrugs it off. "I appreciate that, but life goes on.. you can't baby me forever" She states before walking into the bathroom and slams it shut. She walks over to the mirror and slides her fingers through her hair sighing deeply.

It's been three years since their parent's passing, they died in a plane crash, their private jet crashing during a business trip. Leaving Wynter and Sam devastated and to only have each other. Not only that but today marks the day Wynter first met Bucky. She couldn't stop thinking about it the whole of last night which is why she couldn't sleep and woke up late.

Her childhood best friend, her everything left her. After committing code red when they kissed at the halloween party they decided to keep it a secret. They both promised it wouldn't happen again but they couldn't look at each other the same, slowly and gradually they started to catch feelings with one and other.

A few weeks later they kissed again at a party, then kissed again in school, either in the bathrooms, or in secret hallways or allyways. To then two months later on Christmas eve they slept together, took each other's virginities. Despite the age gap and the fact they were best friends it felt so right, they were falling in love.

That didn't last long until Sam found out about them, caught them. The fights, the arguments. After everything you would think Bucky would of fought for her, but he didn't. Wynter chose Bucky over her brother yet one day he disappeared. Gone. She found out he moved to Australia. No goodbyes, nothing.

That same year she lost her parents so pain just added up on top of each other, in the end she only had Sam. Wynter shakes her head snapping back to reality, before getting ready for the morning.

(Current outfit- hair in ponytail and wearing white sneakers)

Sam already dressed up in his blue suit he watches Wynter walk into the kitchen, he hands her a coffee flask. "You ready to work with me, missy?" Wynter rolls her eyes as she takes the coffee flask. Wynter and Sam were both wealthy architects.

Their father was the CEO of the company which when he died it was passed over to Sam. After a long hard think Wynter decided to work with her brother to keep their family business in line. Sam's been working from home for a couple months until their new building was ready. New rich building and new faces.

In order to make the business more successful Sam needed a partner from the outside, after signing the deal he was going to work with another businessman but he wasn't sure who, he was going meet them today.

Wynter and Sam both leave the house and jumps in the red ferrari, Sam driving and Wynter in the passangers seat. "We're already going to be late" Sam huffs as he does up his seatbelt, Wynter grins as she does the same before sipping on her coffee as she leans back. "You'll get us there" Sam starts up the car. "You bet your ass I will" before speeding off.

When Sam stops at the traffic lights when a song comes up that left Wynter frozen in her seat. Sam bops his head up and down grinning. "What a tune" Wynter chews on her lip shaking her head before switching the channel. "Hey! What you doing? That song is banger" Wynter rolls her eyes as she turns her head to look out the window. "I hate it" She mumbles, Sam ignoring her switches the channel back to the song. "I don't care, it's a good song.." Wynter closes her eyes taking a deep breath trying to calm herself down before her body jitters when Sam's horrible singing comes in.

"I LOOK AT YOU AND I- FANTASIZE.. YOU'RE MINE TONIGHTTT"

"Sam-"

Wynter warns him but Sam ignores her as he presses down on the accelerator and speeds off when the lights turn green.

"Now I've got you in my sights with these.. HUNGRY EYESS"

Wynter slams the radio shut as Sam tuts. "Seriously what is your problem?!" Wynter turns her head to look at Sam. "I had sex with this song in the background, I don't appreciate my brother singing to it"Sam scrucnhes up his nose. "Okay ew, with who?" Wynter drops her head down mumbling "Bucky" Sam turns his head to her for a second. "I can't hear y-"

"Bucky!" She states louder, Sam's face instantly drops before he nods, his eyes filling with rage. Wynter waits for Sam's response but clearly he was silent and didn't want to say anything. Wynter turns her head to look out the window remincing how it was Bucky's favourite song, he use to blast the tune in the shower, even give her a mini concert. The song had all sorts of meanings to her, different memories. "If you still want to listen to it-" Sam scoffs. "The song is overrated anyway"

Once they pull up into the company car park, Sam slams his foot on the breaks when he notices a car parked in his spot. Wynter tilts her head scowling at the lamborgini sitting in their parking spot. "Who in the hell parked in our spot, they should know better" She folds her arms, Sam rolls his eyes rolling down the window as he pokes his head out "Dylan!" The parking attendant, a tall, young man comes running over to Sam. "Yes, Mr Wilson?"

"Dylan, whose car is this and why is it in my spot?" Dylan looks over at the car then back at Sam. "I'm not sure Mr Wilson, I only just got on shift" Sam sighs and nods. "Thanks anyway Dylan" He goes back to his office. "What kind of idiot parks in a reserved spot that clearly states a sign at the top saying VP" Wynter asks, Sam just shurgs.

"I will make sure it doesn't happen again" He states before finding another parking space. After they get out the car and walk towards the back entrance of the building, Sam walks over to the elevator meanwhile Wynter makes her way towards the stairs.

"When are you going to get over the fear of elevators? You're a grown ass woman!" Sam calls out. "Fear has no age, brother!" Wynter calls back as she makes her way up the floors, she was always claustrophobic from a young age. Wynter eventually stops at the tenth floor when her calves burn, taking a few deep breaths before going again.

When she gets to her office, she is greeted by her assistant Molly. "Has the meeting started yet?" Wynter asks and she shakes her head, walking besides Wynter. "Not yet, the new CEO was running late also, you've got a couple of minutes. By the way.. wooow"

Wynter stops walking and looks at Molly. "Wow? What's wow?" Wynter asks. Molly just shrugs. "He's probably the hottest man I have ever seen in my life. When he walked out that elevator, the jaw of every female, including mine, hit the damn floor" Wynter just nods. "Interesting, well I'll be in the meeting room in a second, I need to use the bathroom"

Once Wynter was done using the bathroom she knew Sam had already started the meeting, so it didn't really matter if she was a couple minutes late, Wynter takes a deep breath before opening the door and walking into the meeting room. Not what she hoped for, it was dead silent, no talking.

When the first person she noticed was a annoyed looking Sam, her eyes shifted to the newly appointed CEO who rises to his feet. The world, as she knew it came to a halt around her when their eyes met.

They just stood there staring at one another. The other people in the room didn't matter, to them it felt like they were the only ones standing in the room. "Wynter.." Bucky states softly with a smile. "Bucky.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.3K 41
Grab your tissues 🥺 They go from Strangers to Neighbors. Then to neighbors with benefits. Nothing can go wrong right? They were never really friends...
23.4K 519 28
Your life changed in a matter of hours. Everything, except one thing, or three things, Sam, Steve and Bucky. Bucky, your first and only crush. If onl...
5K 132 13
Tony is adducted by one of the worlds most dangerous people and his team, what will they do to him? Will he die or give in? Just the 'bad' side of t...
4.4K 77 24
With high school finally finished its time for a treat, but things don't go exactly according to plan. One night can change everything. This is gonna...