Octavius

由 demimartha026

One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtai... 更多

introduction
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
Epilogue
Extras
Bonus
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
final bonus chapter

xxxii

299K 5.3K 15.5K
由 demimartha026

a/n: reread my tags in the introduction and leave your inner feminist at the door before you walk in <3

FINLEY

The sound of Octavius' low, throaty laughter broke the silence in the room, his dark eyes crinkling into slits and his lips broke into a wide, dimpled smile.

        He pressed his beautiful face into the crook of my neck trying to hide his amusement yet it failed.

His tattooed arms hugged me closer to his taut body, and those beautiful amber eyes stared at me with a softness that I rarely saw— a total and complete vulnerability in a powerful man who was normally so guarded and analytical in every aspect of his life.

Everyone in the room paused, shocked by Darcy's news and the sound of Octavius' rumbling, gruff laughter, not used to his vulnerability.

        "Merda." His deep voice chuckled, his chest shook slightly against my body. "And here I thought my family was a mess, hm?"

        (Shit)

        My face flushed as all eyes turned on us, and Octavius kept his smiling face hidden into my neck unable to stop the deep fits of laughter that left his throat.

        Riley, and the rest of my brothers raised an inquiring brow, a look of shock settling on their faces as they watched Octavius plant a gentle kiss on the curve of my shoulder.

        The intimate, sweet gesture conveying much more emotion than words could ever say.

        "He's not.. always like this," I told them trying to defend Octavius' ability to find humor. He laughed. Actually laughed.

        If him passing the salt earlier wasn't embarrassing enough, everyone staring at us with wide eyes made me feel naked. I inhaled a deep breath, shushing Octavius and admonished him in a quiet voice.

Darcy coughed out awkwardly as an attempt to bring the attention back to him.

        "Not funny man. So... yeah. I'm getting fucking married. I'm twenty-five for fucks sake. Finley isn't a child anymore, if she also wants to get married, then she can. She's twenty-one for fucks sake, stop treating her like she's five. I did."

Woah. He's being nice.

"Champ, is this how you feel? Do you also think we're treating you like you're five?" Bellamy asked me for the first time ever in my life. His dark, calculating eyes focused on me, prodding for answers.

        I could only register the feeling of Octavius' large hands coaxing the bare skin of my shoulder blades, a silent reassurance through my inner turmoil.

        Timidly, I replied with a firm nod. "I'm not a child anymore and I'm not... broken," My voice came out soft, barely a whisper in the eerily silent room.

        Bellamy's eyes—eyes of melted honey—softened at my words, and he blinked back the sudden, wet tears forming in his eyes. "I'm not. Cas.. he's gone and he can't hurt me anymore even if he's alive somewhere. H-he.. he can't."

"You're still a child, baby." Mama spoke in her nasally voice, shaking her head slightly like she didn't agree with my statement.

"I'm not." My voice came out as sharp, and defensive.

        So cold, and indifferent that I almost didn't recognize who had spoken. "Stop saying that, Mama. I'm twenty-one. I'm not... not your broken little daughter you took in three years ago. I don't have blonde hair, I don't want to be.. be a doctor. I just want to write.. and I'm not you, Mama. I'm not a child anymore."

        Her dark eyes widened, and she dropped her tense gaze down to her plate of pasta, silently shoving a forkful into her mouth.

"Brava ragazza." Octavius' deep, gruffly voice whispered lowly into my ears—quietly that only I could hear. Instantly I knew what he had mumbled in Italian, feeling bursts of pride at his comment.

(Good girl)

        The simple flutter of his soft, lush lips across my cheek to the curl of my ear drew Charley's silent attention to us. Eyes curled with jealously but despite that I wasn't offended.

He was mine. And even if she wanted Octavius, there was no way she could have him—even if I willingly gave him to her.

"You haven't told her yet." Brynn's eyes darkened as they directed towards Octavius in narrowed slits. Octavius' bulging, muscular arms around me stiffened slightly, the sound of his deepened breath against my skin before he relaxed. What did that mean?

My brows furrowed and I slowly turned my head towards the beautiful man in my arms. "What... what does that mean? I saw that. What's going on?" I spluttered out, my bewildered gaze finding his dark eyes.

        Those murderously beautiful eyes flickered with a hint of secrecy and I instantly knew that he had done something.

        I didn't know what he had done but it had to be something. Something regarding Cassius.

"We'll talk about it later, Topolina. Sì?" He lifted a hand, hesitated—like his gentle touch would defile me— then softly brushed away a strand of perfectly loose curl that had fallen across my face.

        In the midst of brewing fiery anger, I quickly flinched away from his touch unable to gaze into those deceptively dark eyes of shard.

"No. Now."

His strong hand gently caught my chin, his hard muscular jaw clenched and his amber eyes possessed with hunger, annoyance and lust.

        The thought made me press my thighs together under my black dress. "Stop that. Later."

Charley coughed into her fisted knuckles almost reminding us of where we were. The dining table with my parents.

        Mama and Riley were still watching us, a bit cautious yet perplexed about the situation. Brynn raised a stern brow silently saying 'you haven't told her yet?' and I mustered a dark glare at him.

I inhaled a slow, deep breath trying to focus on the fact that Octavius would never lie to me again. Right? He had promised it, and his word was everything. His promise was everything to me.

        I endured the awkward silence during dinner, ignoring Octavius' attempt to talk to me and his very very subtle touches and indulged in simple conversations with Darcy about his marriage.

To my amusement, Darcy smiled—actually smiled when I asked about his fiancé. The wide, beaming smile shone through his hard-edged features, his dark blue eyes glimmered with tenderness—a look I had often seen on Octavius' face.

        He didn't mention her name despite Mama's nosiness, but I knew she had to be involved in the Mafia as well.

The rest of my brothers seemed to have an idea of who Darcy was talking about, especially Riley. Despite everything that happened between us, despite their secrecy, I was over the moon, and ecstatic for my brother. He deserved happiness.

"Topolina." Masculine, softened voice called after me and I fastened my steps, opening the doorway to my old bedroom. "Baby, stop. Finley." He growled lowly, strong pair of tattooed arms enclosed around my waist, jerking my limp body against his like I was a rag doll. His rag doll.

I breathed heavily, my chest heaving in a up, and down motion as I tried to contain my frustration. I hated the fact that my body couldn't help but respond to Octavius' sweet, gentle touches. Despite the fact that I was infuriated.

Gentle, tattooed fingers stroked the edge of my lips, nudging my chin upward as to meet his expressive eyes yet I refused. "Stop that. Look at me," He demanded in a stern voice that set fire to my achy heart and I immediately did what he had requested. "You know I love you, and it's killing me. I hate it when you're mad at me."

        "Did you lie to me? W-what happened to Cas?" I knew what had happened to Cas, I knew but I wanted to hear it clearly from the lips of the beautiful tattooed man in front of me.

       The man who stared at me with so much tenderness and love in his eyes that I almost refused the notion that he could conduct such violence. Perhaps Cosimo was right... I hadn't even seen the other side of Octavius. The Beast.

His jaw clenched, rooted with underlying anger. A sinister, intoxicating look flashed across his amber eyes—a look I had never seen before.

        Quickly that look dispersed and was replaced with darkness, oblivion surrounding his irises preventing me from reading his emotions. "I took care of him. I didn't lie to you. I promised I would never do that again. My word is everything. You know that."

"You lied!"

"Everything okay?" Brynn asked as he stood from the doorway, his eyes flickering back and forth between Octavius and I.

        From a outsider perspective, it would have looked like Octavius had me engulfed in his embrace trying to smother me but I knew Brynn was much more observant.

I responded with a nod, assuring him that I was perfectly fine though I knew that he didn't trust Octavius just yet.

"Finley. Calm down." I inhaled sharply as I felt him nuzzle the fragile wisps of hair at my nape, the soothing feeling of his touch. "You're overreacting, Topolina."

"No. This... this is my reaction which means that I am reacting perfectly." I was shocked by the utter rage behind my voice, and judging by the quiet sound emitting from his throat, Octavius was as well. "You lied. You lied."

A long black strand of curl swept past his eyes. He cocked his head slightly and for moment I thought the Beast hiding beneath his facade would appear yet his gaze seemed to penetrate through the overheated core of my body.

        Desire veiled his amber eyes, the slight crack in his shard of mask, and I managed to briefly capture the god of the darkness, scarred and black haired and dark eyed.

"I didn't lie. I protected you. Just like I will always do. I won't apologize for protecting you. Even if I have to blow out the brains of the little boy who dared laid his filthy hands on you. I would do it a million times over. Do you understand?" His eyes darted to the surface of my face with his unspoken desire, the panic in his dark eyes when I shook my head trying to fight his firm hold.

"You shouldn't have. His blood.. it's on my hands. I didn't want him to... to die. It feels like he won." My broken voice whispered, tears forming in my eyes before I could stop them.

        "Topolina."

        "It feels.. feels like he won over me. Make it stop, make it stop. Please."

        "Fuck." He gently pulled me into his embrace, his big, muscular body engulfing my body into a state of bliss. I spluttered out jumbled words trying to inhale a deep breath but despite that, I couldn't breathe.

        It felt like someone had clutched my throat in their destructive hands, stopping me from taking full breaths and it slowly felt like it was the end for me.

        I couldn't do such a simple action of inhabiting the air in the room. My entire body seized, shaking in his tight embrace, the deep sound of voice as he grunted out Italian profanities that I couldn't understand over and over again.

        I gasped for air that didn't belong to me, my fingers clutched a fistful of his grey suit and I shut my eyes tightly closed against the soft beating of his heart, forcing myself to simply breathe.

        I felt the warm caress of his fingers as they weaved through my curls like strings of silky thread. "Sh, Va tutto bene, va tutto bene. Breathe. Breathe, Topolina. Deep breath in for me?" He spoke gently, the softness of his voice wavering from concern to panic. "That's it. Such a good girl."

        (It's okay, it's okay)

        His large, calloused hands rubbed my back slowly just like he had done when we first met. I could hear his voice mumbling words, and phrases that didn't make an ounce of sense—his nervous rambling as he massaged my back.
Trying to pull me back into reality with him.

        All I could concentrate on was the warmth of his deep voice against the shell of my ear as he reassured my worries over and over again. Like he always did.

        He reassured me in a softened, firm voice that Cassius' blood was not on my hands. Nothing was my fault. I wasn't at fault. Then he promised to reassure my silly brain every day, indefinitely promised to love me till he died.

        A promise in the form of the expensive looking diamond ring he slipped out of his pocket. Promised to have me forever, to consume and be engraved under my skin deeply I couldn't and wouldn't want to get out, promised to define the feeling of love every day.

        "Octavius." My hand flew to my mouth, completely awestruck and bewildered by the sight of the big, muscular man—my crudely tattooed Mafia man—grasping the fragile diamond ring in his tattooed fingers.

         His beautiful pink lips pursed in deep thought, his low grumbling as he threaded a tattooed hand through his dark curls.

I continued to shake my head in disbelief. I'm going to ugly cry.

"Sh." He chuckled low and throaty, nudging my cheek with his soft fingers, silently commanding for me to look up until our eyes met. "I don't doubt the fact that you're going to faint if I get on my knees, baby. I don't know how to fuckin' do this shit. I'm fuckin' awful at words. I didn't have anything prepared because I didn't expect your brothers and father to say yes. Especially after Evelyn."

"You.. you talked to them? About Evie?"

        He responded with a firm nod. ". I'm not exactly their favorite right now but I don't care. You're worth it.  I want you. I want to marry you."

A broken, hysterical sob overtook my chest, and the persistent tears broke through my barricades. "Merda. Fuck. Merda. Baby, no. Merda, I made you cry. Don't cry, please." His tone comes out rough, needy and oozing with desperation.

His strong hands cupped my face, calloused palms pressed against the softness of my wet skin almost touching me with love. That didn't make sense because there was no logical way to touch someone with love but it made sense to me.

        I watched him through blurry tears, silently kissing away my tears—the simple act brought more wrecking tears to my face. Everything about him almost seemed surreal. He seemed surreal.

        A figment of my wildest dreams and imagination. The big, tattooed man with heated amber eyes that shone with primitive need, swirls of overwhelming emotions colliding against each other—emotions I couldn't even begin to decipher.

"I'm not a saint, I can't be a gentleman. You know that. You're so fuckin' young for me, and such a brat at times but you belong to me. My little sexy vixen. l'unica donna che abbia mai immaginato nel mio futuro." He told me clearly, demanding and everything possessive.

(The only woman I've ever imagined in my future)

        Dark piercing eyes that could slice through ice. A thunderous voice that sent even grown men weeping yet I only found comfort in it.

        His hot, sultry breath fanned over my lips, my breath hitching in my throat as he pressed his soft lips against mine. Almost non-existent.

        "You've ruined me, Finley. You're my addiction and I have no desire to stop my habit. I fuckin' love it. Whatever the hell it is you're doing to me. You've completely corrupted my brain with your sweet taste, and I don't want anything else. I don't want anyone else. I want to keep you, I want that future with you."

        "Voglio darti dei bambini. A boy, hm? Maybe a girl. All I know is I want them to have your big brown eyes, and your beautiful curly hair. I want them to look like you, Topolina."

        (I want to give you babies)

        I sucked in a deep, sharp breath trying to process his words yet to no avail. Big mafia man wants to impregnate me. Someone pinch me. My eyelashes fluttered against my skin as I blinked repeatedly trying to confirm if this was real. Yet again.

         Yep. Definitely real.

        "Marry me." Another gentle kiss bruised against my lips but this time it felt much more needy. Almost desperate. "I have dirty things on my mind I want to do to my wife. And they all involve you. Say yes, baby."

        "I—"I pouted when the gentle brushes of his lips turned into more insistent strokes of his incredibly, dangerously, devastatingly sexy mouth. "I want a cat."

       "Really? You have a cat, baby." He bent down to press another soft kiss against the crook of my nose then forehead. Sinfully gorgeous man locked his amber eyes with mine filled with pure adoration.

        He inhaled a deep sigh, shaking his head to himself, the tiniest hint of a knowing smile settled on his lips. "Sai che farò di tutto per te. Anything you want. God, I'm way too lenient with you. Such a spoiled baby."

        (You know I'll do anything for you)

        A wide smile formed on my lips and my heart burst with happiness at the idea that Octavius had just agreed to another cat. Cosimo stole Raven away from us when I first moved in because he was an cat person and of course Octavius didn't mind but I did.

        "Does this mean you'll wear my... my chicken suit as well if I say yes?" Yes, I bought a chicken suit for him.

        "Say yes first."

        "Chicken suit. Please," I softly demanded, standing on my tippy toes to steal a kiss from his soft lips. "And yes, Mr. Genovese."

His calloused hand gently gripped my chin before I could pull away, jerking my face against his and I simply melted away. "Fuck yes," Octavius' raspy, sexy voice cut through my insides.

        He grasped my hips in a firm hold, and I wrapped my arm around his neck still standing on my tippy toes as I tried to bring his face impossibly closer to mine.

        Pair of dark golden pools of desire scorched mine, a clouded night's sky as he crushed his mouth against mine, and devoured me.

Through the taste of his lips, I felt everything he had been trying to tell me. Every emotion he had bottled up—love, trust, regret. Passion and sex, friendship and promise. His passionate, sultry kiss was need and yearning that I felt shuddering through my body.

        The curves of his sinful mouth and his warm body pressed close, the insistence of his possessive hands and searingly hot tongue, and the silent, mutual promise he made.

A husky, low grunt left his throat, the heat between my thighs throbbed when I suddenly felt the gentle bruising of his fingers against the inside of my wet thighs. "Merda. Is this all for me, hm?" His voice had deepened and it made a shock go through my belly.

His evident arousal and growing hardness pressed against my hips. I gasped lowly, my hands moved to his chest, sliding over his pecs and the ripple of abs beneath his suit.

        Slowly, he thrusted a thick finger between my thighs, lightly tracing my clothed clit, and I rocked against him, reckless and shameless in my need for release.

It felt like my whole body was set into a frenzy and I was dying, burning with the darkest temptation. I had never felt anything like the toxic combination of danger and lust that pounded through my veins. And I wanted more. So much more.

"Voglio scoparti." His hot voice lustfully whispered over my lips, beautiful half-lidded eyes melting into my heated gaze. I didn't understand what he had said but all I could do was sob helplessly into his mouth.

        "Tonight. I want you in my bed, satisfied. I want to show you what pleasure can feel like, whatever you want. I want to break you apart, baby. And put you back together with my tongue. I want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours like the slut you are, and then treat you like the princess you are, making love to my beautiful fiancé. You mind, baby?"

I moaned helplessly into his lips, and shook my head. "No. Please."

"Good. No drinking tonight." He commanded, sinking two thick fingers inside of me, and I cried out, adjusting to the sudden invasion. And quickly I registered the feeling of his fingers slipping out of me, his large hands ripping through the fabric of my panties.

        He clutched a fistful of my long, dark curls and whispered hotly against my ear. "When I get between your thighs tonight and make love to you, I want to make sure you're sober enough to remember every little thing, Topolina. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir." I whispered softly, watching as he shoved my panties into his suit pocket with a salivating, seductive smirk.

        "Please tell me you're not making out. Ew," The sound of Darcy's gruffly voice mimicking him throwing up made me jerk my lips away from Octavius' without hesitation.

        My face flushed beet red as I peeked over Octavius' arms to take note of the fact that Darcy and Riley were standing by the doorway of my bedroom.

I knew they couldn't have possibly seen anything because Octavius' big, tall body had covered mine. As far as they knew, we were just kissing.

        Riley itched the back of his head, narrowing his eyes into slits and glared at Octavius. "You just couldn't wait till the ring was on her finger, huh?"

        Darcy chuckled to himself, shaking his head as Octavius held my clear fingers in his large, tattooed hands, slipping the shimmering diamond ring into my finger. Meeting my soft gaze, he pressed a chaste kiss to my fingers, giving me one of his sexy, dimpled smiles I knew all too well.

        "You sure you want to marry her? She sometimes forgets to flush which is so disgusting." Darcy commented as I examined my ring, smiling cheekily from ear to ear and I glared at him. Sweetly.

        "Our little Bambi always bumps into walls." Riley chuckled making me blush with embarrassment.

        Darcy shook his head, smiling. "She's a klutz, she can't cook. God, she's awful at cooking. Got food poisoning from her damn bacon and eggs. She eats way too much brownies, and always drinks coffee as lunch. Worst of all, she worries about everyone but herself. You know that?"

        "Hey!"

         The smallest smile curved on Octavius' lips. I felt his hot, addicting breath fanning over my face as he slowly bent down to press a chaste kiss on my forehead. "I know."

OCTAVIUS

        My fiancé. Mine. My eyes flickered down to the shimmering ring on her small fingers, knowing that she was infinitely bounded to me. Happiness shot through my heart, the warm smile dancing across my lips as those big brown eyes shot up, and she gazed at me with so much love that it almost hurt.

        God, she was so beautiful that it almost hurt to look at her sometimes yet I couldn't take my eyes away from the little angel in front of me.

        So innocent but I knew that she had the ability to ruin me with one touch. She already had. I was so fuckin' obsessed with her that I couldn't see straight and my therapist had warned me that it wasn't healthy. Well, fuck him.

        She was mine. And I would kill anyone who dared to hurt her. Including her idiot of a sister. My jaw clenched as I watched a look of sudden surprise settle on Finley's face, and I hated the fact that she continued to give others chances when they didn't—never deserved her kind heart.

        Her cheeks flushed, tinted red like she always did whenever she was frustrated. I opened the car door, stepping out into the driveway and made my presence known as I snuck my arms around her waist, gently tugging her body closer to my chest.

        I was like a solid wall of muscle trapping me in place, the hard ridge of me pressed against the small of her back. Her body stiffened for a second before she realized who it was and subconsciously leaned into my embrace.

        "What's going on here?" I asked in a low, threatening voice resting my chin upon her forehead. Charley's eyes—dark green mixed with specks of brown—so unlike Finley's stared at me, jaw slacked as I gripped Finley closer to my body.

        I couldn't be away from her for more than a couple of minutes, the deep desire and aching to have her in my arms.

        I think my therapist is right. It was unhealthy but I would be damned if I allowed it to stop me.

         Finley's soft voice broke me out of my trance. "Nothing. Everything is fine. Promise."

        "Are you sure?" I raised an inquiring brow, staring at Charley with the darkest, deadliest glare I had only presented when I was around my men. Even despite my threatening voice, Finley nodded her head a little too quickly. Damn it.

        "Listen. I don't care if you're her fuckin' sister, don't fuck with her. It's a fuckin' privilege to be in her life, take it. If you so much as to make a move to cross her, I'll kill you. Sister or not." I told her, my voice coming out defensive and filled with rage.

        Pair of sweet brown eyes prodded into mine as Finley turned around to defend her idiotic sister. Yet again. "Octavius!" Pink lips curled with embarrassment, her cheeks were flushed red and long brown curls sat prettily on her shoulders.

        She was so fuckin' beautiful that it made my soul ache. I always wished desperately that I could paint her in these moments and snuff out that innocent look in her eyes. Ruin those pretty brown eyes.

        "I'm being honest, baby. Remember, I'm practicing honesty. That's what we talked about." I plastered a forced smile on my face gazing at Charley and made sure she understood exactly what I meant. Given by the slight shake of her body, and widened dark eyes, she understood my message.

        Good.

        Cross me once, I'll let it go but cross her and you'll cease to exist.

         I exhaled a sigh as soon as I pulled out of Finley's driveway, feeling relief that the night hadn't ended in a night. I knew that Finley wanted everything to be perfect tonight more than anything, a part of her still wanted to save her useless mother and sister despite their cruel treatment.

        Though I was so proud of my baby for standing up for herself. And towards me.

        "Voglio scoparti." Her soft voice mumbled, almost tracing the words on her tongue. My grip on her bare thighs tightened as I fought the urge to laugh keeping my eyes trained on the road. Who had taught her that phrase? "What does that... that actually mean?"

        "I want to fuck you." I chuckled deeply.

        Her brown eyes widened, and she started spluttering. "Oh my gosh! No, I didn't... I didn't mean that. Beastie—he said—"

        "Beast?" Ah. She chewed on her lips nervously, playing with my fingers that were absently tracing circles on her skin. That bitch. "I think it's time you finally learn some Italian, baby. Ask me. Always ask me anything before you say it. Hm?"

        "Okay."

MATURE FUCKING CONTENT

        Slamming the door shut, I gently pushed her into the bedroom, covering her timid mouth with mine and desperately pushed my hot tongue into her mouth, feeling the darkest desire to taste her. All of her until she couldn't breathe. Pulling her into the deep, encompassing darkness where she would scream my name and forget hers.

        A soft moan left her lips as my hand ran up the side of her neck, cupping her jaw and tilted her head to better align our lips.

I slowly drew out my tongue, sinfully tracing the curve of her lips, layer by layer delving into her tempting little mouth to taste her sweetness. And fuck, she was so goddamn sweet.

        Her soft, lush lips were utterly warm and compelling, and my thoughts scattered crazily into oblivion as she returned the demand of my kisses, my hand groping the back of her head and gathered her tangled curls of hair in my fist.

Quickly I pulled away from her tempting lips before I submitted her to my every desire. "Get on the bed, baby. I want to see you laid on the bed, ready to be taken and watch me take that pretty dress off you." I commanded in a deep, authoritative voice as I released her.

        Finley stared at me through those beautiful half-lidded eyes, a blush creeping up her cheek and fuck, that just made me harder.

Slowly she climbed onto the bed, the sight of her round perky ass on full display—the same ass that would soon be in the grip of my hands.

        Her cascade of brown, tangled locks spilled over the soft white sheets, cheeks rosy and she looked so sweet and innocent that I couldn't wait to get my dirty hands on her pure body, and defile her indefinitely. Possess her until she was glowing with the brand of my searing kisses.

I stood against the edge of the bed, slowly stripping the watch off my wrist and kept my dark eyes fixated on the beautiful sight of my fiancé. I took my precious time, undressing my suit jacket, and peeled off the white fabric off my tattooed skin almost like I had all the time in the world to devour her. And I do.

        Firmly, I said, "I'm going to ride you raw, baby but you won't care. All you're going to think about is me getting back inside you. All you're going to want is me. Getting into that sweet pussy of yours, screaming my name so loudly, that pretty little fire inside your eyes when you come on my cock. Is that what you want?"

She gave me a shy little nod, her lips crinkling into the sweetest pout. "Parole. Words. Tell me. I want to hear you say it, sì?" I groaned lowly with frustration, unbuckling my belt and I watched as it fell to the ground with a sharp sound.

"Yes. Please have me, Daddy." Finley pulled her knees up, exposing the little heaven between her tempting legs and I couldn't help the way my mouth watered at the sight. Fuck, I couldn't wait to stick my face into it.

Such a dirty girl. My dirty girl.

She was too good for a dirty man like me, but here she was, her sweet pussy out and open, begging me to fuck it. Through half-lidded eyes, I could see her horny cunt dripping down to the white sheets, and I licked my lips at the invitation.

        "Before we go on, I need a safe word. The last thing I was is to hurt you. Fuck, that's the last thing I want. What's your safe word?" I asked stalking over to the bed, and placed down a knee. From this angle, I could notice her hands that were clutching the hem of her dress trembling slightly.

She's nervous. Of course she was nervous, damn it. My main focus tonight was to take everything slow, and I needed her to be nice and relaxed so that I could make her feel good. I wanted her first time to be perfect, and reassure her worries. Just like I always did.

"What's going on in that pretty little head? You nervous? Talk to me, baby."

"Can... can you just rip the bandaid off? I'm.. a little scared." She mumbled in a low voice, and glancing into those sweet brown eyes I took notice of the impending panic building in her gaze. "And brownies. That's my safe word."

I almost chuckled at her safe word, hovering over her small frame as I climbed onto the bed. My silver chain dangled, my large hands cupped her flushed cheeks, gently coaxing her soft skin with my calloused palms.

        "I'm going to kiss you first. Slow and sweet. And then I'm going to eat that sweet pussy of yours. That's all I'm going to do right now. If you're ready for more, then you let me know. Hm? That sound good?" I murmured, the desire and need clear in my deep voice but I shoved that thought away to the side.

"Yes, sir." She murmured cheekily. Such a dirty girl.

"Good." I pressed my lips to hers, firmly and softly, possessing her small body with my demanding touches till she began gasping for breath. I captured the soft sound into my mouth, taking advantage of her open lips to run my tongue across them tasting her lightly until she could barely contain her breathy moans.

        Gripping a fistful of her hair in my hands, I tugged her face closer to mine, deepening the kiss and delving to taste her sweetness.

God, she was the most sweetest thing I had ever tasted. And I would do anything just to taste these sweet, tempting lips of hers. I would gladly go to hell and back for a taste of her.

Reaching down, I gripped her hips with a soft squeeze silently asking for permission as to take her pretty black dress off her. She slowly nodded her head, soft fingers tracing over my naked chest and branding my skin with her warm touches.

        My hand slid to her back to grip the zipper, quickly unzipping her dress, and I peeled the fabric from her skin, shoving it to the side.

My heart skipped a goddamn beat—actually skipped like a love-stricken teenager at the beautiful naked sight of the goddess in my arms. Holy fuckin' Christ. Soft, warm tanned skin, the slight dimple in her hips, beautiful dark calligraphy painted over the scar under the curve of her breast and I found myself mesmerized by the sight. A tattoo. A fuckin' tattoo of my name.

        Her cheeks flushed when she realized I had caught a glimpse of the tattoo. "I got it... it the other day with Presley. Do you.. umm.. like it?"

        Do I like it? Hell yes.

        "Baby. God, baby. Jesus Christ." My hoarsely, deep voice murmured into her skin as I traced the dark words with the tip of my tongue. "La mia bellissima ragazza. God, you drive me so fuckin' crazy. I want my world to end and start with you. You've brought me to my knees and I would truly die a happy man right now if I could make you come."

(My gorgeous girl)

One of my hand wandered over her the pair of dimples in her back, stroking her spine into a pleasured arch. "More, please." Her timid voice whispered followed by a faint moan that slipped from her throat.

"Perfect. So perfect. God, you're so fuckin' beautiful, baby. So gorgeous. You are enough to drive a saint to his knees. You know that?" My hand caressed the curve of her big breasts, fingers gently brushing past her bud and she whimpered, closing her eyes shut. Actually fuckin' whimpered like a sweet kitten.

        "No. Look at me. Keep those pretty brown eyes open. I want you to watch me. Watch me eat this sweet pussy of yours." I growled lowly, meeting her gaze and slowly dived between her legs not wasting any time at all.

I pushed her silky thighs far apart as wide as they could possibly spread and put my whole mouth on her pussy. Opening wide, sucking her pussy into my mouth and devouring her at the same time like she was a platter of the sweetest treat I ever had. And she was.

         Her rich, cunt was so sweet, and juicy like a warm peach—so sweet that I couldn't get enough. Breathy moans in the dark room as I stuck my hot tongue as far inside her sweet pussy as I could possibly go, nibbled, stroking, darted his tongue in the seam of her moist folds.

        Moving down, my large hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and I slowly licked her feeling her tight ring contract, and moaned loudly, throwing her head back against the bed.

        "Fuck, baby. The best pussy I've ever tasted. So goddamn sweet." My deep, dulcet voice groaned out, my dark beard rubbing along her inner thighs. Her body began jerked as she was slowly approaching her impending organism.

        Soft fingers shot out, gripping my dark hair firmly as I bit her ass cheek hard, defiantly leaving teeth marks and branding her body of my taste and touches. Letting her know exactly who she belonged to.

        "You want to cum baby?" I asked, a primal sound of satisfaction escaping her pretty lips, and she nodded fervently. Almost desperately. "Cum on my face, baby. Show me who you belong to."

        "Oh god, oh god." She chanted in between moans as she reached her climax, her small body tensing up as she screamed my name. The warm taste of her covered my mouth, coating my thick beard and I sucked her sweet juice, claiming the rest of her orgasm.

        I watched as the remainder of her orgasm hit her, her beautiful face melting into the darkness, her back arched and nuzzled against the soft sheets and those goddamn big brown eyes stared deep into my eyes as she became lost in her own pleasure.

        Hurriedly, I pulled away still feeling the sweet taste of her pussy on my lips and leaned down, claiming Finley's lips—desperate and frantic. Her warm tongue swept into my mouth as I felt her soft, timid hands tracing over the tattoo I had gotten for her.

        "More, please." She whispered into my lips and I slowly nodded, my stained, tattooed hands over her silky tan skin, down to her tits. With my mouth, I took her whole breast into my mouth and leaned down, taking her nipple in my mouth.

        I reached down, taking firm hold of my thick cock and slowly rubbed it against the wetness of her entrance and her entire body suddenly stiffened.

        "Brownies?" I asked in a low voice, tasting and memorizing her soft skin—the dip of her collarbones and the small, adorable moles that decorated her belly. Fuck. So gorgeous.

        "No." Her shaky voice replied, and I pressed my fingers against her swollen folds—spreading them wide open, my thumb gently caressing the delicate peak between them. With a breathy moan, she continued. "No brownies. I.. I want you."

"Are you sure, baby?" She nodded without a doubt. A salivating smile curled on my lips and I kissed her sweet mouth, loving the damp, satiny insides of her lips, her little velvety tongue lapping at mine.

        Slowly, I drew a shuddering breath swallowing her moans, gripping her hips gently and spread her wet thighs apart for me. All she needed was me.

        "I'm going to make love to you slowly first. Make you feel so fuckin' good. Enjoying the feel of my cock inside your warm tight pussy while I look at those gorgeous brown eyes. And then when you've adjusted, I'll fuck you hard and fast the way I need to. The way you need. The way I've been dreaming about since I fell for you. Do you trust me, Topolina?"

        "Yes." She grabbed my face with both of her small hands, and kissed me, hard silently communicating her unspoken emotions. God I love this woman. I could have kissed her for days, and if she told me to stop I wasn't sure I'd be able to.

        "I'm clean, baby. I got tested a few month ago. You're the first woman I've been with in years." My eyes locked on her big brown eyes as I slowly thrusted my bare cock into her sweet, tight cunt ripping through her hymen.

        "Merda. Merda. Fuck." A sharp hiss left my lips followed by the deep, guttural growl that emitted from my throat. Her nose scrunched, a look of pain settling on her beautiful features.

        (Shit. Shit)

        I watched the dip between her forehead deepen, the loud gasp that slipped out of her lips and she completely tensed inside me. Heart-breaking tears pooled in her eyes, completely shattering my heart and I suddenly felt like an asshole.

        "Fuck. Damn it. I made you cry again." I wiped her tears with the edge of my thumb, watching as she sniffed a bit with a strained smile. I paused—holding my breath as I halted in place, waiting and needing for her to be comfortable before I could even move.

        Fuck, she was tighter than anything I had ever felt. Even tighter than my hand. And even with the slight inch of my thick cock barely inside her, she felt hot, and wet—like my own personal taste of heaven.

        "I promise I'll make you feel better. Lift your hips for me, tesoro." I murmured in a low, desperate voice wanting nothing than to kiss away the pain she was feeling. Instantly, she did what I had demanded, slightly moving her hips upward and wrapped her legs around my waist.

(Darling)

The broad head of my cock glistening with the silver piercing nudged deeper into her wet entrance, slowly giving her every thick, needy inch of me—as much as she could possibly take. Even then, she hadn't fully taken me in. God, she was so tiny, and fragile that it hurt to see her in pain but I knew that I could instantly make that pain disappear, and replace that feeling with pleasure.

        Gripping her perky ass, I held her body tight against mine, molding her skin to mine and completely filled myself inside her, gliding full and deep, burying every inch of my cock into her wetness.

        "God, you're so fuckin' tight, baby. Ti senti come il paradiso. You feel so fuckin' good.. like mine." I growled, a guttural sound, the ardent sound escaping my lips.

        Her big brown eyes rolled to the back of her head, her breath shuddering as I firmly pressed my lips against hers, fucking her pretty little mouth with my tongue.

        (You feel like heaven)

        Her hips pushed into my long, pleasuring thrusts, nudged upward as an invitation, silently demanding for me to move. "Harder, faster." Her soft voice begged almost frantically, sharp nails digging into my back yet I loved every single moment of it.

        "I've wanted to feel this pussy of yours for so fuckin' long and it feels even better than I imagined. So much better." She responded with a shuddering whimper, clenching tightly around me, squeezing my cock and I continued to fuck her unhurriedly yet desperately like I needed her to to survive.

        Like I needed this, and now that I had gotten a taste of her, I knew I was fucked. Undoubtedly addicted. Now there was no well in fuckin' hell I would ever let her go. Therapist be damned.

"God, I could fuck you all night long, baby and I intend to. Grab onto the headboard for me, tesoro." I commanded in a authoritative voice, my mouth went to her breast, sucking at a nipple, tugging sweetly in rhythm to my thrusting.

        My dirty girl does exactly what I ask, her feeble hand reaching onto the headboard. "Are you on the pill?" I grunted out as her soft nipple popped out of my mouth. Her brown eyes slowly flickered down to where we were joined.

        Coarse dark hair mingled with soft, chestnut curls, a sight that was incredibly erotic. Even more erotic as I plunged into her, gliding deeper this time, harder feeling my cock hit her cervix.

        My hand gently gripped her throat in a vice hold, forcing her gaze to meet mine. "Answer me, baby. You taking anything to keep me from breeding you?"

        Her brown eyes snapped up to mine, and I felt the addicting, slow smile spread across my face. "That's right, baby. I plan on cumming in you until you're bred. You won't keep me from that, will you?"

        Her tight pussy clenched at my words, and I thrusted harder almost savagely, my large hand reaching beneath her hips to pull her up into each wicked plunge. Bending down, I trailed hot, wet, openmouthed kisses down the taut line of her throat, over the smooth upper swell of her breast.

        "Parole. Words. I need words. Tell me you aren't on anything and you want me to cum inside you."

        "I want it," she whispered, and raised her hips again. My cock twitched inside her at that answer—such submission, and the image of her, swollen with my child, filled my mind. The sudden urge to breed her and make her mine slowly drove me to the brink of insanity. "Oh god. I need... Daddy, I need—"

"Me. I'm what you need, Topolina. God, I love you. I love you so fuckin' much, I'm obsessed with you, my sweet girl." I growled in a gruff voice and she responded with a fervent tone, moaning the same words of affection.

        If I thought I couldn't love her any more, then I was disastrously wrong, and I didn't mind.

        "Get on baby. I'll give you what you need. I promise."  Grasping her small body against mine, I rolled myself firmly on the bed, flipping us over and allowing her an ounce of control.

        My large hand held her hips, slowly lowering herself down, and when my thick cock was fully inside her, I thrusted up, her moans becoming uncontrollable, and desperate for release.

        Long, tangled curls cascaded down her back, brushing past my balls as she gripped onto the headboard, bouncing up and down on top of me.

        Her silky tanned breasts bounced with each fervent stroke of my cock, and I held in a deep breath, trying to hold back my impending orgasm—slow enough for her to come.

One of my hand reached up to her throat, jerking her face towards mine and I crashed my demanding lip against hers, swallowing her breathy moans and licking the slick beads of sweat that accumulated on her neck. So sweet.

        "Lean back a little, baby. Let Daddy watch." I commanded and she did exactly as I asked. Throwing her head back slightly, bracing her hands on my knees, my dark eyes completely took in the sight of where we were connected.

        Watching as my thick cock glided in and out of her tight, wet pussy—so tight that I could see it holding on to my cock when I pulled out slowly before delving into her in a brutal thrust. Her sweet pussy begging me to stay with each inch.

"Fuck baby. That's such a fuckin' view. Merda. God. Fuck, just like that." Every deep stroke in and out of her pussy left a slick coating of her cream surrounding my cock.

        Her sweet pussy was temptingly dripping to the base of my cock and making such a mess each time she bounced up and down in my cock. "Play with your clit, baby. I want to see you get off. Your pussy's milking my cum from me. Planting it deep inside you."

        Like the dirty girl she was, I watched as her delicate fingers began to rub her clit as I brutally gripped her hips tightly, thrusting even deeper than before, probing and stroking and pleasuring her with a measured rhythm.

        Sliding all the way in, groaning as she gripped my cock fully, so tightly, so wetly, so perfectly. It was the fulfillment of every single fantasy I had ever imagined.

        Every few seconds, I would halt my thrusting before conquering her with a deep, guttural kiss deliberately pushing her over the edge of sanity as the smacking sound of our skin gliding against each other echoed through the room.

I could hear her groaning, sobbing, begging—even cursed in her own innocent way for release.

        I couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped my lips as I wrapped my strong arms around her waist, molding her sweaty, small body to my chest and drove her into a shattering burst of rapture.

        "Fuck. I'm gonna come baby. Merda. Fuck. Fuck baby. I want to feel you come, I want to feel you come on my cock, baby." I breathed heavily, almost panting. Her body clenched around my cock in throbbing contractions, milking my cum from me and a deep, shattering growl tore from my throat.

        Finley whimpered loudly, moaning, making those goddamn breathy moans she always did whenever she was close—screaming my fuckin' name as my cum pumped into her and I was completely rendered into oblivion.

        My dirty little girl rode it out, slowly moving up and down, taking all of me as she screamed out the next impending orgasm, her big brown eyes rolling to the back of her head and I swallowed her sweet little sounds with my mouth, letting her ride her orgasm out.

        Panting, she collapsed on my big, muscular body, her hot breath fanning across my chest and her eyes shuttered close. The sound of her quiet snores filled the room and I truly realized that she had passed out on me. I raised my head up, gripping her chin softly and pressing a soft kiss against her lips.

        Climbing down her length, wide brown eyes snapped open to mine and I didn't give her a moment to question me before spreading her slicked thighs apart.

        The sight of her virgin blood over the soft, white sheets and stained on my cock nearly made me come again knowing that I would be the first and the only man to ever claim the secret heaven between her legs.

        Her drowsy, tired voice murmured in the dim room. "What are you-"

        Before she could speak any further, I grabbed gentle hold of her bruised hips, pulling her to me to get my tongue on her clit, softly licking and sucking her sweet virgin blood.

        A loud squeal escaped her lips, firmly latching her fingers on my curls trying to push me away yet I continued licking away the burning sensation I knew she would be currently feeling, wanting nothing but to ease the soreness between her legs.

        "There isn't a part of you that isn't sweet, tesoro." I licked my lips sinfully. "I'll clean you up. Go to sleep baby."

        Now, where would I find a cat in short notice?

author's note

please I don't know how to write smut, please don't attack me. first time writing a actual sex scene and I haven't even had my first kiss

ummm don't attack me for the last part, I don't know what I was thinking. it's 3 am and I'm bored. I'm looking for my own octavius.

and no she's not getting pregnant anytime right now... lol Octavius wish. you're going to meet their kids in the epilogue :)  (I'm sorry I hate the pregnancy trope)

fun fact, I literally had 'need to know' by doja playing the whole time I wrote this chapter trying to channel some creativity.

another fun fact, I had my sister read my very first smut scene and she was literally traumatized by the virgin blood scene.

thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and thank you so much for your support! I love you all<3

all my love,
dee

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

My Owners

吸血鬼

2.6K 23 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
1.1M 34.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
2.1M 60.5K 63
"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me. "I'm not attracted to men Enzo especia...
880K 34.2K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...