The Devils Love

By nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... More

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Captive - Chapter Twenty
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five
Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight
Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen

2.2K 60 2
By nataleet3

Matteo Romano

My arm wrapped securely around her, her head buried in my shoulder, one of her hands resting on my thigh, her warm breaths fanning down my neck.

This feels so amazing.

I had leaned my head back to relax with her until I felt the car come to a stop down the dark ally between my building and the one beside it.

I had debated on just carrying Davina upstairs but decided against it because of all the people that might see us.

Shaking her slightly, she opened her eyes but still looked tired. "Come on. We're home."

I had noticed about a week ago that I started to call my apartment her home. She's never said anything about it and has yet to ask about her own apartment so I think she feels like it's her home now too.

We both got out of the car and made our way to the elevator. Davina slumped back into the wall with her hands gripping the silver railing.

The memories from the first night we met flashed through my mind. The images of me having her pinned on that exact wall.

I couldn't help myself, seeing as we were only about halfway up to my floor, I took a few short strides towards her. Her head instantly snapping to me when she heard movement.

I placed my hands on the outsides of hers and leaned into to bring our faces closer together.

Whatever tiredness that was previously in her eyes disappeared and i could feel her body tense up from where our chest were touching.

I let one of my hands come up to the side of her neck to hold it gently. My face dropping into the other side to breath in the scent of her vanilla body spray. Goosebumps arose on her skin, starting at where she could feel my breath on her collarbone. She dropped her head so it was resting on my shoulder blade and let out a shaky breath.

"Matteo."

I could hear her clearly even tho it was just barley above a whisper.

I smirked at the effect I had on her even when I wasn't doing anything. "Yes Angel?"

She lifted her head back up to look at me in my eyes, giving me her pleading puppy dog eyes. I knew what she was asking for.

If I knew this door wouldn't slide open any minute, I would take her right here against this elevator wall.

With her hand now on the back of my neck she pulled me in so our lips were hovering over each other's. Every now and then making the slightest bit of contact.

We were in a battle to see who would do it first, both of us not wanting to give in to the other.

"You know your security could see us right now." She looked up to the camera that was in the far corner, drilled into the ceiling.

"I don't give a fuck." With that statement I broke first. Pushing my lips fully against hers.

She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Moving her lips against mine, only breaking away every few seconds to take a quick breath.

I skimmed my finger tips over the smooth skin that was visible on her upper thigh. I wanted to wrap these beautiful thighs around my waist to keep our bodies pressed together. Or maybe have my head buried so deep between them I would struggle to breath.

I had yet to completely eat her out during any of the other times we've fucked but now it was all I wanted to do. I want her to scream for me and try to push my head away when it becomes too much for her to handle.

The elevator came to slow stop and Davina pulled away from my lips. She glanced down and started giggling.

"You may want to 'adjust' yourself before you end up scarring someone else." Davina referred to Kian's text that I told her about while we were in my office. Then she started walking towards my door.

"Or I could just use you to hide it." I had run up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. Keeping my front tucked into her back. Making sure her ass stayed right on my hard dick to hide it from anyone who might see us.

The swaying of her hips as we walked didn't help anything. In fact, it only made me throb harder every time her ass cheeks would rub against me.

We approached my door and the guard moved to the side to let us walk in.

I let go of Davina but instead of facing me to continue what happened in the elevator, she walked off into the kitchen. I followed her, only to see her grab a water bottle from the fridge.

I just stood there waiting for her to finish but once I saw that evil smirk I knew she was fucking with me.

She should know by now fucking with me never turns out good for her.

I leaned my forearms onto the island and just stared at her. She stared back. The lighter shade of green in her eyes was gone, replaced by a darker cloud of lust. As I am sure my eyes looked the same.

She put down the bottle and walked behind me. Her hands made their way to my back and lightly ran up and down. The feeling of her nails lightly scraping against my back through my shirt reminded me of her nails digging into the skin, leaving marks that hurt in such a pleasureful way. 

I turned around to be face to face with her and pulled her into me by her waist.

"I swear you may look like an angel but you really are a devil." Davina smiled at my words. Not a cute innocent smile, but a sinister grin.

"Oh I know, but I also know you love that about me."

I couldn't deny it because what she said was true. A devil in disguise is exactly what she is, and that drove me crazy.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. She is pure evil.

But a type of evil I couldn't break myself away from.

The hand of hers that was slowly making its way down my chest and stomach had finally stopped once it reached the top of my pants.

Her fingers dipped into the waist line ever so slightly just to pull me in so our bodies were flush against each other's.

The eye contact we held got darker as every second passed by, and just like in the elevator, we were both waiting for the other to give in first.

It was like a game between us. See who could last the longest without giving into the temptations.

I lost in the elevator, so now no matter what she'll be the one that gives in first.

As much as she liked to pretend that she was in control all the time, I already know how much she loves to be controlled. Even if she wants to act like a brat sometimes, I always win that little game that she loves to play.

Our lips would only slightly graze each others. Neither one of us could figure out where to keep our gaze. Between our eyes, our lips, or our bodies that were flush against each others.

Her hands ran up and down my chest and stomach as mine ran back and forth across her hips, slipping back a little more every time to feel her ass through her short skirt.

"Matteo, please." Davina always begged and I loved it, but I loved teasing her even more.

"What do you want Angel? You gotta show me how bad you want me." Now our eyes had stopped roaming each other and were locked together.

And just like that she broke.

She leaned up to slam her soft lips against mine. There was such desperation and need in this kiss.

That asshole would never be able to see this side of her like I do.

I wouldn't say I was a jealous man, but hearing Giovanni tell Davina what he wanted to do to her did anger me.

I'm the one she lives with. I'm the one who is protecting her. I'm the one shes been sleeping with. I'm the only one who gets to pleasure her.

Our lips never once broke apart as I flipped us around so she was the one pressed into the counter top. My body was like a cage, trapping her in her place leaving little to no room for her to move.

As the kiss deepened our tongues were in a fight for dominance over the other. I, of course, won that fight. I could taste the slight hint of alcohol that still lingered on her tongue.

I got tired of having to lean down to make out with Davina so I lifted her up by the back of her thighs and set her down on the counter top. Her legs were spread so I had room to fit between them. With her legs so far apart her skirt rode up her legs till it was almost just around her hips.

She shrugged off her jean jacket and pushed it off the counter to the floor. Then she brought one of her legs up some to take off her heal, doing the same with the other right after. As she was doing that I slipped off my own shoes and kicked them out of the way, leaving them somewhere for me to find later.

My hands were now at the bottom of her spine, blindly searching for the zipper on her skirt. Once I found it I pulled it down slowly until it was loose enough for me to pull it off Davina's body, with the help of her lifting her hips up for me.

The laced black bra that she had worn as a shirt matched the black lacy pattern of her panties.

I think black will forever be my favorite color now.

What caught my eye next was the strap that was still around her upper thigh. The handle of the blade poking out and laying against her skin.

Just seeing her dagger brought my mind back to the club, back to Giovanni telling her how he could use this blade to pleasure her.

That's when the idea hit me.

He wanted to use it on her, so I'm gonna show her how I could do it better. I'll be the one using it against her. Not him. Me.

Davina started to undo the buttons on my shirt. When they were all undone I threw it into the newly formed pile of clothes on the ground. The next piece to go were my pants, also being dropped aimlessly on the floor.

I took a moment to admire the piece of art that was sitting in front of me, waiting for me to pleasure. Begging me to with those lust clouded eyes.

I swear this is a sight I will never get tired of seeing.

I was staring down at the way her hips curved up into her waist, and the way the black lace she had on hugged her body so perfectly.

"Oh the sinful things I want to do to you right now." I whispered into her ear.

Davina let out a quiet laugh and that evil ass smile reappeared as she now leaned into my ear.

"Do anything you want to me."

Hearing those few words sent a spark through my body and I could feel myself straining against the tight boxers I still wore.

"Oh my pretty Angel, you don't know what you're in for now." I let out a deep chuckle.

I slowly guided her down until her back was laying flat on the counter. The sudden coldness coming in contact with her skin made goosebumps arise and her back slightly arched for a minute until she got used to it.

I pulled her legs up so now her knees were bent and her feet were planted. Her legs remaining apart.

With our eyes never leaving each other's, my head dropped to the top of one of her knees and left a light kiss atop it. My hand slid over the strap that was still around her thigh. Very carefully, I pulled the blade out of its hiding place. I flipped it over so now the cold side was laying on her skin.

I trailed it slowly down her thigh and up the sides of her stomach, not pressed in too much. Davina's breathing hitched when I brought it up the valley of her breast.

"Is this what he wanted to do to you Angel? Letting this little blade run across your bare skin? Such a shame he'll never get to fuck you the way I do, never get to touch and hold your body the way I do"

"Awww. Is someone getting possessive now?" She asked in a very mocking tone.

Now I could have lied and said no or I could have just told her to be quiet, but I didn't do either of those things. "Yes, cause you and this beautiful little body of yours belong to me. Understand?"

I could tell it wasn't the reaction she had been expecting by the way her eyes opened wider in shock. Nevertheless, she complied with me.

"Yes"

I can say I expected a reaction from her but not this one.

The possessiveness and the knife play only turned her on more and it was too obvious to hide.

I broke the contact with the knife and placed it on the counter once I started to make my way down and in between her thighs. Her breathing picked up causing her chest to rise and fall more frequently.

As much as I want to just rip her panties off, I held back. They looked too good to tear so I left them on her for now. Instead I let my index finger slip under the seam so I could pull them off to the side.

The kitchen light was shining down on her now uncovered lower lips, showcasing to me just how wet she truly was.

I feel like a wild animal that finally has its prey after not eating for weeks. Ready to completely ruin the girl laying flat in front of me.

I brought my thumb down to run between her folds and collect the wetness before I started to spread it around the rest of her pussy. I stopped once I ran my finger over her clit, which made her suck in a sharp breath.

Davina propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch every move I made.

I was ever so lightly rubbing her clit in slow small circles so I didn't bring her to her high that quickly.

I bent over so I could get my face closer to the most intimate part of her body just like she wanted, but she should have known I wasn't going to let her have it just like that.

No, instead I went up a little higher to her upper stomach.  I made my way back down slowly, leaving a trail of kisses and dark red hickeys.

The further down I got the more pressure and speed I added to the circling of my finger.  Her pleasure didn't last long though because when I finally made it all the way down, I stopped all movements and pulled my hand away.

An angry huff left Davina's lips in annoyance. "Matteo, stop teasing me."

"Aww, I was having fun though." I fake pouted at her and she rolled her eyes.

In one quick motion, I brought my hand up and wrapped it around her throat. Forcing her to look me dead in the eyes. "Now I've told you a million times not to roll your eyes at me Love, but still you insist on being a brat all the time."

I feel like a lot of girls would get mad or offended after being called a brat, but not Davina, she's the exact opposite. A bright smile was across her face and she had bitten into her lip, obviously more turned on than before.

A fucking demon is what she is.

I couldn't help myself so I smiled and shook my head at her actions.

I went back down and stuck my tongue out to lick one big stripe up her pussy. She was dripping wet and tasted so sweet.

Fucking heaven.

I grabbed Davina's legs and put them both over my shoulders to bring myself closer to her core.

One of her hands reached down and tangled itself in my hair. She tried to push her hand down to make me eat her out, and I let her.

I had wasted too much time already that I could've have spent being tongue deep inside of her. As much as I love teasing her, after getting a taste of Davina, I realized I should have been doing this a long time ago.

I laid my tongue flat on her clit and started to circle it slowly. Light moans started to come from Davina. I honestly don't know what I loved more, her moans or her sweet taste, but getting to have them both at the same time was amazing.

However, I knew she could be much louder than she was right now.

Hell, I've heard her be louder than this.

I pulled myself away from her lower body and came up to her face. "Open your mouth Baby."

She obeyed me and opened her mouth. I stuck my index and middle fingers in and she started to suck on them without me even telling her too. She held eye contact with me the whole time. Looking at me through her long eyelashes.

When my fingers were wet enough, I pulled them out and went back down to her lower body. I slipped my fingers between her lips to collect her juices before I slowly pushed my two fingers into her aching hole.

Her body tensed up and her legs started to close around my head. I had to use my free hand to hold them open.

Davina King

"Fuck Matteo."

The way his fingers moved in and out of me at a steady pace along with his tongue still drawing circles on my clit, I couldn't help but moan for him. He definitely didn't mind it though. I could feel him smile onto my skin when I moaned his name.

Matteo was definitely experienced when it came to pleasing a woman. Most guys couldn't even find the clit, whereas this man could make any woman cum within two minutes of touching her.

If he wanted to please me like this all day, I wouldn't complain.

Matteo curled his fingers while they were as deep as they could get so he could hit that spot that sent me into pure bliss. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, moaning loudly. He took notice of my reaction and started to hit it over and over again.

The knot in my stomach was only getting tighter and tighter until I felt like I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Matteo, please."

It was a beg for him to make me cum and I'm sure he knew that, but he still forced me to say it directly.

He pulled his mouth off of my clit to speak, "Please what Angel?"

The build up of pleasure was becoming too much. So much that I couldn't even respond to him with actual words. The only thing coming from me were moans.

"If you don't tell me what you want I'll stop."

That was enough to snap me out of my trance so I could respond. "N-no, don't stop. Fuck. Please just make me cum."

I looked down between my legs only to see that Matteo was already looking up at me. We held the eye contact as he took my clit back into his mouth to suck on it while his fingers started to move quicker.

"Common Princess, I want you to cum for me." I could never get tired of hearing the deep and raspiness of his voice while we were fucking.

Hearing him was the last thing I needed to push me right over the edge.

My legs were shaking and trying to close around Matteo. His name and profanities flying from my mouth without a care of how loud I was being. The knot in my stomach was unraveling around his fingers.

He slowed down the movement of his fingers after I came to work me through my high. Then he pulled them out and took them into his mouth one by one to suck my cum off of them.

"Fuck I wish I could do that all day," He chuckled. "but right now, there's more that I wanna do to you Baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...
164K 3.7K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
20.3K 526 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
6.2K 282 35
Who would've imagined that the Italian mafia princess had a devil waiting for her in the city of Russia? ●▬▬▬▬๑๑▬▬▬▬● 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜�...