We Met Over Coffee (Izuku Mid...

By missweebam

You're finally getting settled into your busy schedule as a college sophomore at UA University! You're taking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

891 32 54
By missweebam

The party was set to start at 8, so Izuku planned to pick you up at 7:05 so you both would give plenty of time to get to the venue, which was a good 40 minutes away. So you started getting ready at around 5:45, doing all the usual things to get ready for a big event. It was actually exciting, this reminded you of a high school dance.

You just finished putting away your makeup and unplugging your curling iron when you hear a knock at your door. You take a final look in the mirror and smile. You really cleaned up nice. The dress looks even better now that your entire outfit is complete with hair and makeup. You exhale, trying to calm your excited nerves, and then as gracefully as you can, walk to the door.

You weren't prepared when you opened the door. Izuku stood adorned in a classic black tuxedo just like he said he would. He looks like someone outside of a magazine, all clean and pretty. The jacket fits well on his arms and chest. His hair is pushed back and combed, which is a complete 180 from his usual curly mop. You bite your lip. He really cleans up nice too. His tie is a little messy, so you take a step forward and take the liberty of fixing it.

Izuku's breath was practically knocked out of his lungs, looking at you for the first time. He didn't know what to expect, but he knew that whatever you decided to wear, you would look stunning. But his expectations were beyond exceeded seeing you in the green floor-length dress. He didn't know what to say as you took a step closer. He watches you bring your hands up to fix the tie he was trying to get right for 20 minutes.

You finish your task and then look up at him through your lashes, a soft smile falls onto your lips, and Izuku is completely enamored. "Hi," you say, bringing your hands from the tie to rest on his chest. "You look really handsome."

"Hi," he whispers, surprised that he was even able to respond. "Uh thank you, thank you. I-" he runs his eyes across your face again, completely losing his train of thought.

You quirk an eyebrow and slowly move your hands up from his chest to wrap around his shoulders to rest comfortably around his neck. His brain is in overdrive, and when he hears you giggle, he shakes his head to get his basic cognitive function back and laughs to himself. Izuku, now feeling more forward than at the beginning of the relationship, brings his hands from his sides to pull you closer by your waist.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he smiles, pride overwhelming his stomach at the thought of you being his date, his girlfriend.

You bite your lip, "Thank you! Look at the back!" You lower your hands from around his neck and wiggle in his grasp to turn and show him the backless opening as well as the pretty horizontal ruching that flows into the miniature train.

His eyes travel up and down your figure, and he practically feels steam coming out of his ears at how hard his brain is trying to work. "W-wow," he says, "I really like it."

You turn back around with a grin as you see his flustered face. His hands rest on your hips again, seeming to be a go-to hold for him. You put your hands around his neck again, effectively putting your face close to his.

"Ready to go?" You ask. Izuku moves a hand from your waist to rest on your face, thumb swiping over your cheek softly. You instinctively lick your lips, and his eyes travel down to them. He leans in, and you both meet in a soft and sweet kiss.

He pulls away with a smile, "now I'm ready."

You snort but lock hands as he helps you down the stairs and into the car. The drive was a good one, filled with both of you singing and laughing. You're falling hard for Izuku, and at first, that seemed scary. To get so close to someone again and be unsure of how a new relationship would go, but with Izuku, you've never felt more secure. Everything is alright when you're around him, and you know you're hoping to fall deeper.

Izuku pulls into the venue, and you both share a surprising look at how fancy everything really is. Ushers are waiting for you both as you pull up to the front, quickly rushing over with giant smiles to help you out of the car to guide you both down the red carpet that is laid down. They valet the vehicle away, and as you're about to start your walk to the entrance, a photographer comes up to both of you and snaps a few pictures. One normal, his arm on your waist and yours on his chest. Another where you kiss him on the cheek, making him blush, and the last one being a silly face (the photographer insisted). In it, Izuku opted to sweep you off your feet, now getting you flustered, and you both make funny faces at the camera.

Once that is done, he gently sets you down again, and Izuku holds his forearm out to you. "M'lady?"

You smile and do a quick curtsy to then wrap your hand around his bicep. You complete the short walk into the building, and you both share another look. It's absolutely stunning, with a high ceiling and a large banquet table with gold-colored trimming and beautiful sculptures and paintings around the walls. To make the event feel less like a presidential formal and more like a party, part of the room is set up as a dance floor with a DJ playing typical party music. There are balloons and streamers hung around the walls. There is a full open bar with people already waiting for their drinks to be made to your left.

"Midoriya! Y/n!" A sweet voice calls, and you turn to see the birthday girl adorned in a beautiful navy blue gown.

"Momo! Happy Birthday!" Midoriya says, meeting her in a hug.

"Thank you! I am so grateful you both were able to make it!"

She comes over to you and hugs you as well. "We wouldn't miss this for anything! It's beautiful," you say.

"Isn't it?" She exclaims, eyes sparkling with happiness. "I have to go greet the other guests but I think some of the others are by the bar!"

"Okay! We'll see you in a little bit!"

You both head over to the bar, Izuku's hand settled on your lower back. As you get over to the group, you see all of your friends lounging around. Ochaco spots you coming and instantly makes her way over to you, enveloping you in a tight hug.

"You look SO good!" She exclaims. You hug her just as tightly and laugh at how adorable she is.

"So do you! I am so glad you picked this dress!" You tell her, pulling away and giving her a little twirl, her dress flowing around her.

"Awww stop, makin me blush," she laughs. "Come on, let me get you guys a drink!"

You turn to Izuku, and he's already looking at you. You make a face at him then pull him towards the bar, following Ochaco. For the next few hours, you mingle with your friends. Momo introduces some of her friends from her classes, but most of your time is spent talking with the group. After about 45 minutes, food was served, and you all were able to snag two tables next to each other. The food was delicious, and you didn't expect anything less. After a few kind words from family and friends, Momo thanked everyone for coming, and then dessert was passed out. It was the most delicious chocolate layered cake you've ever tasted, and after you practically inhaled your slice, you sneakily stole bites from Izuku's. He, of course, knew you were taking some, but he didn't mind.

You had some wonderful conversations with people you didn't really get to talk to before tonight. You got to meet Koda, they're majoring in biology to get on the pre-vet track to become a veterinarian. They said they have a pet rabbit and will send you pictures when they get home.

You also met Tokoyami, who although gave off a mysterious aura, was really thoughtful and interested in your writing since he was considering minoring in literature. Both were so soft-spoken and calming that you enjoyed the contrast to the usual loud-mouthed friends. Speaking of, as you were talking with Izuku, Tsu, and Todoroki about plans for the rest of the weekend, Denki waltzes over.

"Midoriya! You gotta come with us!" He practically yells, slinging a shoulder around your boyfriend. "Some of us are gonna play some drinking games at the bar!"

Izuku looks at you, then back to Denki, "Sorry, but I think I'll pass."

"Whaaat, why?" Denki whines. "I haven't gotten to drink with you in SO long. We need bro time!"

Izuku bites his bottoms lip, obviously torn between staying with you and hanging out with his friends. He invited you as his date. It would be so rude to leave.

"You should go." You say, smiling up at him. "Sounds like fun."

"Yes!" Denki cheers.

"No it's okay, really. I'd hate to be a bad date."

"Don't worry," Tsu starts, hooking her arm with yours. "We'll take care of her."

You laugh and shoo him away. He shouldn't have to feel like he needs to stay with you, even if you appreciate the kind gesture. "I'll see you in a little bit."

"Yes!" Denki cheers again, literally dragging Izuku over to the bar where a group of his guy friends waits to start the game. He still looks a little unsure, but when you blow him a kiss, he smiles, grabs it, puts it in his jacket pocket, and follows Denki.

You turn to Todoroki, "you're not going to join them?"

"No." He monotonously replies. You think he's gonna continue but instead doesn't say anything.

"Okay, you can just hang with us then," you smile. He's a little awkward, but you like it.

"How are things with Midoriya?" He asks, then takes a sip of his drink.

"Yeah? What's going on? Been dying to know." Tsu questions, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

You chuckle at the contrast to the two's energies. "Really well, he is so sweet to me."

"That is so cute!" Tsu says. "You guys are adorable."

"I am glad to hear it is going well." Todoroki congrats.

"Thank you," you smile.

You've spent the past 40 minutes or so mingling with some of the other guests. Mostly following Ochaco and Tsu as they introduced you to others in either class 1-A or 1-B over the summer. It really amazes you how close they all became in such a short time.

At the moment, you are standing in a circle with Yoamomo, Ochaco, Tsu, Iida, Todoroki, and Sero. Everyone is talking about their plans for the coming week since it's full of several exams. With it now being October, fall break is right around the corner, which you're very excited about. You plan to go home and spend time with your parents, you think your brother might even come back for a few days too.

As you're listening to Sero rant about his architecture classes, you feel someone close behind you. Sero looks over your shoulder, "Hey Midoriya! Where you been man?"

You turn around and practically almost fall back into the green-haired boy. You quirk an eyebrow up at your boyfriend, who's smiling with a goofy grin on his face. His cheeks are flushed red, and instead of wearing his full suit, his blazer and tie are now gone, leaving him in his crisp white dress shirt with two of the front buttons undone and sleeves rolled to the elbow. His hair is starting to revert back to its natural curly ways, and it makes you smile. He doesn't answer Sero's question and instead focuses all his attention on you.

"Hey y/n/n," he says, his words slurred somewhat. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

You smile, "Hi, and yes you did."

"Well you look really really amazing," He states, hand already finding its way around your waist. The group you were talking to chuckles, now aware of how obviously drunk Izuku is. He finally looks up at the others when he hears them, and his eyes widen. "Everyone here looks great too!"

"Wow, thank you Mido," Tsu sarcastically says, a happy smile on her lips. "That's so kind."

"Thank you Midoriya, you look dashing as well." Iida compliments, and you need to bite back a laugh. The group jumps back into conversation again, but you feel Izuku's eyes on the side of your head. You turn to him, and when he sees you're giving him attention again, he leans close so no one else can hear.

"But you look really great, the bestest."

You giggle and move off to the side to focus on Izuku, "Thank you! Are you having fun?"

He frantically nods, which makes you laugh again. "Yea! But then I wanted to come to see you again."

Denki waltzes over with Mina behind him, both laughing and stumbling like the lovable idiots they are. "Mido there you are! We thought we lost you!"

Izuku turns his head like a puppy at the sound of his name, "Hey!" He exclaims, meeting Denki in a big hug to then look over to see Mina carrying his 'lost' clothes. "You found my stuff!"

Mina nods, "well you practically threw them at me."

"What did you guys do?" You ask, curious as to how they got Izuku so wasted in such a short period.

"Just some drinking games, he lost A LOT so it's his own fault, really."

Izuku scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest, "No, that's not what happened."

"That's exactly what happened, I have video evidence to prove it too," Mina smirks, already pulling up the video to show you. She presses play, and you watch as Izuku fails to win a card for whatever game they were playing, resulting in having to take a shot. "This happened like 5 times, he was so bad at it."

Izuku pouts, eyebrows knitted together. You cover your mouth with your hand, trying to hide your giggles.

"I need to get more of drunk Izuku, he's so funny," Mina says, about to start re-recording him. Izuku laughs at something Denki says, already forgetting about losing.

"Maybe it'd be best not to," you start. "I mean, he'll probably be embarrassed when he sees them sober."

Mina smirks again. "That's the fun part! But you're probably right. I have enough incriminating evidence already anyway." She puts her phone down, and after you talk to her for a few more seconds, you both turn to the now larger group and listen to Yaomomo about how grateful she is that everyone was able to come.

You feel a presence close to you again and look over your shoulder at Izuku, who's looking as cheery as ever. He sways on his feet a little, and his cheeks are still tinted pink. He looks over at you and leans down close to the side of your face."Can I hug you?" He whispers loudly.

You smile, "Of course, and you don't have to ask anymore."

You feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist, pulling you back into a chest. "I want to make sure you're okay with it though."

You understand why he'd be concerned, and it makes your heart swell. Even when he's drunk as hell, he's still a gentleman.

"You're my boyfriend, you can hug me whenever you want." With one of your hands resting on his arms that holds you by the waist, you reach the other hand back to gently run through his curls that lay messily on his forehead. He sets his chin on your shoulder, practically melting at the feeling of your fingers scratching his scalp.

"You shouldn't say that, I think I'll never stop hugging you now." He mumbles, tightening his grip on you slightly.

You giggle, and he smiles. You go back to listening to the group, letting Izuku sway you both to some random song the DJ is playing. As Iida talks about the new internship he will start after fall break, the mop of green hair on your shoulder speaks.

"You smell really good... and your skin is so soft."

His warm breath tickles your neck, and you giggle again, "thank you Izuku," you start. "You're the sweetest boyfriend in the whole wide world."

He scrunched his face up. "You're just saying that. You're way out of my league, I don't deserve you. At all."

"I'm serious. And don't say stuff like that. If anything, I don't deserve you."

Izuku huffs, blowing air out of his nose that makes his curls bounce on his forehead. He grumbles incoherently for a few seconds, stuck in his own head. So, you kiss him on the cheek. He doesn't move, but his grumbling stops, his eyes closed. He tilts his head to the side, resting the side of his head against your cheek.

"I'm really glad you're my date tonight. I am having an amazing time." You say, still swaying slightly.

Izuku sighs, "I'm really glad to hear that."

With Izuku's arm around your waist, you look at the watch on his wrist. It reads 3:15 am.

"Izuku babe," you start. He hums in response. "Should we head out now? You look tired?"

"I'm not tired."

"Are you sure? Your eyes are closed."

"I just," he sighs, "I feel good like this."

"I can give you more head scratches if we go? It would be more comfortable than standing?"

Suddenly the DJ's voice booms over the speakers. "This is the last song of the night so come on out and wish a happy birthday to the girl of the night with this last song!"

The music turns up, and it's a fun and funky tune that can get anyone dancing. Izuku suddenly pops his head up off your shoulder and spins you around quickly by the shoulders. A large grin is on his face, and he's instantly more awake than he was seconds ago. "Come on! It's the last song!" He exclaims, already dragging you over to the dance floor that's quickly filling up with other party-goers.

You laugh as he pulls you along and after you're intermingled into the crowd. He laughs to himself, already starting to bounce his knees to the song and hold each of your hands in his.

"Ready?" He exclaims.

You knit your eyebrows together, "ready for what?"

As the song swells, he swiftly brings one of your hands over your head and spins you, allowing your dress to freely flow around your legs. Just as the spin was over, he wraps his arm around your waist, and you dance in a circle. After a few seconds of adjusting to his fast pace and getting your bearings, you look back up at his face to see him already looking at you, a content smile on his face. You grin back and laugh as he spins you again.

"They're sappy as shit. Thank God we're not like that." Bakugo scoffs, watching you two spin around. He watches Izuku and recognizes that expression on his face. He can't explain it, but it's a look he's seen his childhood friend have when he's around you. It's a look that he's noticed a lot more now than ever, he doesn't hate it, but your cutesy crap gets on his nerves.

Kirishima wraps his arm around the shoulders of his grumbling blonde-headed beau. "Aww stop that, they're so adorable."

The music continues, and it feels like you're the only two in the room. Izuku twirls you several times, and each time, you laugh harder. Mina takes a video and makes a mental note to send it to you tomorrow. The song comes to an end, and the DJ thanks you all for coming. You grab Izuku's face and kiss him on the lips, and when you pull away, he leans in to kiss you again.

You pull away, now realizing that a lot of eyes are on you both, and with a sheepish grin, you grab onto Izuku's arm and guide him back to Yaomomo and the group. They cheer for you both, and Izuku, not in his right mind, high-fives everyone before resting his arm on your back. He sways a little, and you know it's probably time to head out.

"Thanks so much for having us Momo! I hope it was a great night," you say.

The black hair girl smiles widely, practically buzzing with excitement. "Yes! Thank you so much for coming!"

"Happy birthday! We'll see you later!" You express, already moving a little towards the exit. Izuku traces his fingers up and down your bareback, and it's becoming too distracting to keep the conversation going, so with several goodbyes and hugs, you head out with Izuku.

"You sure you'll be okay with him?" Ochaco questions, noticing how Izuku droops his head and stumbles at your side.

"Yeah, I'll just go back to my place, don't worry I got it."

"Okay," she agrees reluctantly. "Call me if you need help."

You successfully guide the green-haired boy through the hall and out the door. He clings to your side like a lifeline, and each step he takes seems to be harder and harder for him.

"Almost there, okay hun?" You tell him. The valet drivers see you coming down the stairs. They recognize you since you're stunning and quickly grab the keys to Izuku's car to pull over to the front.

As you get down the last step, you only have to wait for a few more seconds before the car is pulled up. You help Izuku into the car and turn back to the valet.

"Thank you so much," you smile, handing them 20$ for their help. They appreciate your gesture, and after they expressed "compliments" about your dress and your appearance several times, you successfully get behind the driver's seat and drive off back to your apartment.

As you get onto the open road, you turn to Izuku, whose head is against the window, and his eyes are closed. "How are you doing, Zuku?" You ask, patting his knee with your palm.

He opens his eyes and mumbles incoherently.

"Do you want me to crack the windows for a breeze?" You offer, taking your eyes off the road for a second to see him slumped against the car door.

"No..." he starts, shifting his position to sit up. "I didn't like those guys," he pouts.

You're confused, "which guys? Our friends?"

"No... those car people."

"Why not? They helped us get the car back?" You question, noticing how much he looks like a mad child with the way his arms are crossed in front of him.

"Because they all had crushes on you."

You quirk an eyebrow, "they did? What makes you say that?"

Izuku doesn't say anything for a few seconds. But when you look over, you can see his brain is trying to work through the question.

"Well for starters," he sighs, "you look really hot right now. You're very pretty all the time but tonight you looked extremely very very good."

You smile, "thank you."

"And I know that you can't help that you look amazing because you're just like that naturally but they were ogling you and your body and it made me a little upset. I also didn't like how they were talking to you, complimenting you like a prize and not a person."

You knew they were. The compliments were a little too friendly, and it was starting to make you feel uncomfortable. It's not like it was a new thing. You've unfortunately had several run-ins with men like that before. It's never a good feeling to be objectified, but you've grown to be able to tune it out and move on... because sometimes that's all you can do.

Izuku hides his face in his hands and groans. "I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be jealous because being a jealous person is bad. I don't want to feel like this but I want you all to myself."

"All to yourself?" You ask curiously.

It's quiet for a few seconds.

"No... not really," he sighs again. "That wouldn't be fair to the other people who care about you. But... but I wish that we could just cuddle forever."

You bite your lip quickly, trying to keep from accidentally laughing. "You like cuddling?"

"Mhm," he hums. "And when you play with my hair."

"Good to know, when we get back we can cuddle, okay?"

He's quiet for a second, so you turn to look at him and see his eyes are closed again. His chest rises and falls steadily, and you assume he's passed out. You smile, then focus back on the road.

The drive is silent for a few minutes until you hear sniffling. You turn your head to see tears fall down his face, his eyes open again but this time staring ahead.

"What's wrong, baby?" You ask softly, rubbing a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I didn't say bye to them." He sniffles, "I didn't say bye to Momo, I didn't even wish her a final happy birthday or tell her how good the cake was."

He's really distraught, and he continues to sniffle. "Izuku it's okay, I told them for you."

"But it's not the same," he whines.

"I know but they completely understand, you can just tell her that when you see her next time."

He's quiet again except for the occasional sniffle. "Okay."

"Okay," you reply, continuing to rub his shoulder. "Do you want to hold my hand?"

He looks over at you, still a little watery-eyed, and nods. You open your palm that was on his shoulder, and he places his hand in yours, intertwining fingers together. You rest your hand on the center council and continue driving.

You're about halfway back to campus, and for the next several minutes, it's quiet except for some soft pop music playing on the radio. You assume Izuku might be closing his eyes, and you hope you can make it all the way back to the apartment before he throws up. Of course, he might not, but with the way he was stumbling around, you have a feeling that something like that might come up tonight.

You don't really feel that tired for how late it is, which you find kind of surprising since it's almost 4 in the morning. You've had plenty of late nights before, all-nighters even, but you've been on your feet all night. Maybe it'll hit you when you get back and change out of your clothes.

You turn your head to check on Izuku to find him already turned towards you, his head lazily rested back as he watches you drive.

You turn your attention back to the road, "Hello."

"Hi y/n/n," he smiles.

"Before you forget, I want to let you know that you have nothing to worry about, okay? All those dumb valet drivers aren't Izuku. I only like Izuku."

He chuckles, still watching you drive. His thumb rubs the side of your hand, your fingers still intertwined. "I know, I'm just dumb sometimes."

"I don't think you're dumb. I think you're really smart."

A grin slowly grows on his face, "Aaw thanksss."

It's quiet again, but you can still feel Izuku's tired eyes staring at you as you drive. With about 5 more minutes to go, he speaks up again.

"Are you real?" He asks.

"What?" You laugh, turning to him to see a puzzled look on his face.

"I just... can't wrap my head around this. Literally, less than 3 months ago I didn't know who you were and now I get to hug you whenever I want."

You laugh again, completely loving drunk no-filter Izuku. "Last time I checked I was real, babe."

He sighs, then looks forward again, seeing your apartment complex come into view. "This is crazy. I hope we can be boyfriend and girlfriend forever."

You giggle as you park the car. "Do you think you can walk?"

"Yeah, I should be fine," he answers, unbuckling and opening the car door. As soon as he gets out of the car, he is, in fact, not fine and sways so much that he nearly topples over. Luckily you were speedy enough (in your dress and heels, which is a feat of its own) to get to his side before he fell. You lock the car door and start your trek up the stairs. With his arm over your shoulder, you make your way to your apartment. But as you continue each step, more and more of his weight is transferred onto you. As you reach the halfway point, he falls up the stair and brings you down with him.

"Sorry," he whisper-yells. You huff but regardless, stand up again and continue to help him up the stairs. You finally make it to the top, and as you're unlocking the door, Izuku mumbles sweet things in your ear, occasionally placing a kiss on the side of your face. You know your face is red as you enter your apartment, but you ignore it for the moment and guide your boyfriend over to the couch. With a groan, you both sit down.

"We made it!" You say, looking at Izuku, whose head is back against the couch.

"Yay," he mumbles, eyes closed again. You remove his arm from your shoulder and stand up.

"I'm going to go get changed and grab you some clothes too, so I'll be back in a second okay?"

"Okayyyyy," he sighs, "I'll be here."

You head into your bedroom and quickly, but carefully, remove your dress and slip into some comfy pajama shorts and tank top. Your brother leaves some of his clothes here for when he visits, so you grab shorts and a t-shirt you think will fit Izuku, and after quickly throwing your hair into a bun and removing your makeup, you head back into the living room. Izuku is still in the same position you left him, and when he hears your footsteps, a soft smile appears on his lips.

"Izuku?" You question, and he opens his eyes. "Can you change into this for me?"

He looks down at the clothes and nods, but after a few seconds of him trying to unbutton his shirt, you realize he's gonna need some help. You bend down in front of him on the couch and begin unbuttoning his shirt. He watches you carefully like he's caught in a trance. After unbuttoning the dress shirt, you help pull it off of his arms. You knew he was fit but now, seeing his lean arms and toned stomach on display, you need to remember exactly what you're trying to do.

"Like what you see?" Izuku mumbles, and you quickly throw the shirt over his head. He laughs as you help him put each arm into the shirt, and once that's set, you stand.

"You can take your pants off yourself."

"But what if I need help?" He asks, head tilting to the side.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," you state. He purses his lips and slumps on the couch but, regardless, does as he's told. He unbuckles his belt and successfully unbuttons his pants. With your help, he stands up and kicks his legs out of the pants, and steps into the shorts you offer him. "Good job." You sigh, not knowing if you should feel embarrassed or amused.

He wraps his hands around your back suddenly and pulls you in for a hug. "Thank you y/n."

You pat his back, "of course, now let's get you to bed." He lets go, and you set him back down on the couch again. You grab the blanket from the back and realize it'd probably be more comfortable with actual pillows.

"I'm going to go get some pillows, so I'll be right back."

Not waiting to hear his response, you go back into your room and grab two pillows off your bed. As you walk back into the living room, you watch as Izuku throws up. All over his shirt.

"Shitting fuck," You groan, throwing the pillows off to the side and quickly running over to him. He's coughing, and you know more throw up will follow, so while holding your breath, you guide him into the bathroom, and for the next 10 minutes, he empties his stomach. In between spouts, he apologizes profusely, constantly saying sorry for being such a burden. But you just rub his back soothingly, responding back with "It's okay," and "I forgive you."

You're not really that mad about it. At first, you were frustrated since, of course, it happens when you walk out of the room, but at least he's in the bathroom now. You'll be able to clean the couch and living room floor pretty easily since more of the fallout is on his shirt, and you have cleaning supplies that'll be able to make the job easy. If anything, you plan to scold Mina and Denki, but you know it'll be pointless in the end.

After you're sure Izuku is probably done, you help him take his shirt off and wrap it in a ball to deal with later. The shorts, and you, luckily, are clean, so you decide that leaving him shirtless for the night is probably fine (not that you're complaining). Izuku sits back against the wall, curls sticking to his forehead a little. "I am never drinking again," he mumbles, head slumped onto your shoulder.

"I know, I know," you console, running your fingers up his arm.

After a few minutes of making sure everything is out of his system, Izuku can stand on his own, so you instead take him to your room and into your bed. Since the couch is a little messy, you might as well have him stay with you. You go grab the trashcan, a glass of water, and some aspirin for him. As he's drinking the water, you open the window in the bathroom to air it out and throw the shirt in the wash. When you come back into your bedroom, Izuku sits there with the glass back on the table.

"Sorry about all this," Izuku says, hanging his head in shame. "I really messed up."

"I'm just glad you're alright," you say softly, moving to stand in between his legs. You hold your face in your hands and gently tilt his chin, so he's looking up at you. "Besides, when I drink too much I hope you can take care of me too."

Izuku chuckles and nods a few times. "Okay."

You help him under the covers and position the trashcan so that it's next to the bed in case he feels like he needs to let loose again. You tell him you're going to be in the living room cleaning up the fallout, so with another kiss on the forehead, you say goodnight and leave the door open just enough so a bit of light comes into the bedroom.

With a sigh, you go to the kitchen to grab the remover and get to work. It only takes you around 10 minutes since it really wasn't that bad, so after you get everything situated, you grab another glass of water and aspirin to have for him in the morning. You spray some Febreze, then go into your bedroom, now very aware of how tired you are.

As you slip under your covers, Izuku stirs next to you. He turns on his side and opens his eyes.

"I thought you'd be sleeping by now," you whisper.

"I wanted to ask if you'd be okay with me sleeping here first."

Your heart flutters. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Okay good." He says, voice full of sleep. "I also wanted to ask one more thing..."

"What's up?"

"Umm... can we cuddle?"

The question makes you giggle, "Of course."

You feel Izuku shift closer, now closing the distance between you two. His arm snakes around your waist, and he pulls you impossibly close, your face now presses against his chest. Your legs thread together, and you rest your free hand against his stomach, occasionally rubbing your fingers over his skin. This position reminds you of when you shared Mina's couch together, and you smile to yourself at the memory.

Izuku exhales, and you close your eyes, letting sleep creep into your brain for a much-needed rest after a fun and busy night.

+++++

Hey!

Two chapters in one day!? Crazy!

Hope you enjoy <3

-Juliana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 380 30
A my hero academia fanfiction. Have you ever wondered what happened to the students of UA after they left school? After they went their own ways? Man...
1.6K 161 36
You enter your knew classroom at UA and find yourself entangled in Bakugo's traps. Deku falls for you as well as Bakugo. You don't know what to do an...
84K 3.2K 171
This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmates at the...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...