Singing Away Your Pain: Renes...

By DanishDanaxx

I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN... More

Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
First Date
Surprise
Oh Lord...
Thank God For Renesmee
Bad Feeling
Oh. No.
Confrontations
Time Away
Consequences
Contemplations
Leaving
Before and After
Breakfast
Italy
Another Unexpected Visit
Seeing Him
Chillin
Being With Hayden
Unexpected
Taken
The Voicemail
The Visit
Uncovering The Secret
Aftermath
Eavesdropping
Flowers
Everything
Birth
Invitation
Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding
Surprise
It All Ends Here
Things You Didn't Know About Singing Away Your Pain
*knock knock* this thing still on? (a/n)

Chapter 2

25.6K 532 124
By DanishDanaxx

(A/N) Hi guys! So i just realized that I no picture so if anyone has a pic I can use or can make one for me I will forever be in your gratitude since I suck mad booty at drawing. Also I will find a way to visually show you guys the outfits. But with that being said... Welcome back to da story as always the mistakes are all mine because I have no beta and I'm typing this chapter on my phone right now, this is my first story so go easy on me since this story is most likely going to be horrible. I'm going to quit talking and just let you get on with reading the chapter. See you guys at the bottom!

After taking a shower and all that other jazz I tried and surprisingly succeeded in brushing my hair into some sort of submission deciding to just leave it down not feeling in the mood to put it up.

As I walked into the closet I wondered what I was going to wear even though I plan on not going anywhere I still Like to look nice. And after all it is still my birthday, even if almost no one cares. There are tons of clothes inside my closet so I have a lot to choose from. Alice doesn't buy me clothes only Jasper does and other than that I buy my own clothes. Besides I don't think Alice would approve of my fashion taste since its not as peppy as Renesmee's. While I'm not gothic or emo my wardrobe consists of mostly Black,white and grey and its very rare to find me in something of color. Another difference between Renesmee and I. We're polar opposites. Appearance wise she has our mothers Brown hair and Brown hair while I have bronze hair like our dad and his green eyes from his human life with specks of Brown and gold. But when ever I'm using a certain power the specks of Brown and gold change to a different color.

I end up picking out a black one shoulder drop top white ripped jeans and lace up black knee high converse sneaker boots. After putting on my clothes and putting on my charm bracelet and putting on the new charm uncle Jasper got me. I head out into the main room.to.find that everyone had already left to the main house. Deciding to skip out on breakfast I grab my leather jacket and run to the main house.

As got to the main house I could clearly hear them telling Ness to blow out the candles I managed to put a fake smile on my face. And I walked into the door.

Once I was in view in the living room all activity stopped and everyone turned to look at me making me the center of attention. Ugh. I hate being the center of attention. Another thing that makes me more like Jasper and less like Renesmee. It's also one of the only things good about not getting acknowledged on your birthday. I gave a smile and kepted my head down as if I was a celebrity hiding from paparazzi. I notice I giant red velvet cake in the center of the room with 10 blown out candles with white icing and with writing in red that said: Happy 10th Birthday our Dearest Renesmee! In loopy cursive writing. Of course no one bothered to put my name on the cake. Nessie sent me a apologetic smile.

"Do you want some cake sweetie" Grandma Esme. Asked and I shook.my head.

Suddenly Alice comes down the stairs with a camera in her hand.

"Oh Nessie you won't believe the party I have planned for you! Alice squealed. Then she took notice of me and had the decency to look a little embarrassed.

"Oh and for you Melody" she added after a beat. I gave a polite smile and shook my head. I jerked my head towards the stairwell, indicating that I was just gonna go upstairs. Renesmee should just celebrate her birthday without me. I would just be a burden anyways.

"But it's your birthday also" Edward said. Damn my shield was down was down. So embarrassing. I saw Edward glare at me as I put my shield back up. I shook my head and waved my hand in dismissive manor indicating that I didn't really care.

"Are you ever going to start talking again?" Mom asked. Oh God. Not this subject again. I shook my head.

"Why" This time it was Rosalie who spoke. Maybe I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe if you guys payed more attention to me, I would still be talking. I thought to myself, mentally cheering when I didn't see Edward have a reaction.

Feeling like the conversation was over, I turned and went upstairs. I could the hear the commotion start up once again right after I was out of sight.

Once I got to the room that I.had in the main house I immediately went to.my bookshelf. I pulled my song book out and was greeted to the sight of four small keyholes.

Your probably getting a bit confused right now, so I'll explain. I have a room in both the cottage and the main house incase I didn't want to be around the 3 main stars of the family (Edward,Bella and Renesmee). I like this room better than the one in the cottage for obvious reasons, but the main one the fact that I have a secret room in this house connected my room that Jasper had built for me and showed it to me for my birthday when I looked about 14 or 15 so about a year the battle with the volturi. No one else knows about this room except for me and Jasper. He had built the room when the Cullens went out hunting and showed it to me when the rest of the Cullens were out celebrating Renesmee's birthday. The only way to get in is if you have certain keys. Jasper and I have two each incase we lose one. Jasper's is a Cowboy boot and hat respectively. Mine is a lighting bolt for a time when I was obsessed with Harry Potter and a pair of Angel wings for when people say that my skin is as white as an Angels. No one knows about this room except for and Jasper. I'm pretty sure that if we told anyone they would demand that that Rennessee have a key so.she could go into the room. I can't have that because she would come in and change everything and this one of the only things I don't have to share with Renesmee.

I decide to use the Angel Wing key and the shelf slides in half. The room was soundproof, so No one could hear anything. I walk in to the room and I'm greeted to the sight of lots of music instruments, and a recording studio. Renesmee can only play the piano but I can play piano,guitar,keyboard,flute and so Much more. I can also sing and I write my own songs so that's a plus. I head immediately to the grand piano similar to the one downstairs but the only difference is that this one is white and was located in the center of the room.

Once again I can tell your getting a bit confused again. After what happened downstairs and assuming all you little stalkers are smart, you can guess that I don't talk. Ever. It's not that I can't it's just that after all that trying to get someone's besides Jasper's attention and failing so many times I just figured that why should I even bother talking if no one is going to listen. Its been that way since the night before the visit from the volturi. Of course no one but Jasper noticed untill a few weeks after and they spent not even half a day trying to get me to talk and just gave up after realizing that I wasn't going to budge and just went back to showering Renesmee with attention.

Once I got to the piano the shook all those thoughts out of my head and immediately got a clear head and and went to my happy place which used to be my family and me having fun and loving me and Nessie equally, but now its me just in my meadow (which used to be Edward's and Bella 's) alone with the birds and butterflies to keep me company. After doing that I did some vocal warm-ups and got to work finishing a song that I had yet to finish. Yep. Happy Birthday to me.

(A/N) Hello again. How was the chapter. Like it? Love it? Hate it? Think it needs work? So I probably won't be able to post for the rest if this week or next week, but after that updates should be more frequent because I have...SPRING BREAK!!!! YA$$$$$$!!!! I'm soooo excited.

Qotd (question of the day): Who is your favorite male and female singer and why? If you listen to rap or anything else the same thing applies!

Answer: Female singer: Beyonce because... well... Do I really have to explain... it's Beyonce and she is queen!
Male singer: Tie between Justin Timberlake because he is just so cool and funny can his voice is so different and amazing and his performances and so cool. And I loved him during his Nsync days (even though I wasn't born) and Michael Jackson because well... once again do I have say anything it's Michael Jackson the king of pop!
Male rapper: A tie between Eminem and Kendrick Lamar because their styles are so original. Eminent doesn't rap about sex money drugs and partying like most rappers he rappers about life and experiences. And Kendrick Lamar had a whole album dedicated to his life story. Name another rapper who decided to do that for his first album.
Female rapper: Another tie between Missy Elliot because once again do really have say anything, I think not. And Nicki Minaj because I love her style and the way she raps with different voices and her lines are amazing.

Anyway with being said leave a comment because constructive criticism is bae so do it and if helps me get better at writing.
Bye my lovelies see you in the next chapter!!!! *virtual hugs and kisses for you all*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
11.5K 340 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
20.1K 591 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
234K 6.2K 84
She was the little girl who was taken, but didn't know it. The little girl who had a family who loved her, but didn't remember them. The little girl...