IDENTITY- genshin impact X re...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SkellySaros

๐†๐„๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐‚๐“ ๐— ?๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’? ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ•ฐ(โธโธโธ'๊’ณ'โธโธโธ)โ•ฏ after dying in your previous... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

โ˜† แถœสฐแตƒสณแตƒแถœแต—แต‰สณ แต–สณแต’แถ โฑหกแต‰ โ˜†
โ˜†1โ˜†
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜†3โ˜†
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜†5โ˜†
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜†7โ˜†
โ˜†8โ˜†
โ˜†9โ˜†
โ˜†10โ˜†
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜†1K SPECIALโ˜†
โ˜†12โ˜†
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜†HALLOWEEN SPECIALโ˜†
โ˜†15โ˜†

โ˜†14โ˜†

2.6K 134 20
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SkellySaros

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆ THIRD-PERSON VIEW ☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

and there they stood outside of the church, y/n extremely hesitant. "I don't think we should do this venti. we can get into serious trouble" they said, aether still was confused as was paimon.

"serious trouble? what are we even trying to take?" aether asked, y/n shook their head. "it's one of the most treasured religious items in monstad, it's the same lyer that the god Barbatos used to play in his prime." they explained. aether was now worried hearing this.

"as y/n said, with the artifact, I can perhaps use it to help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare which he is going through," he said,

paimon frowned, "will it really help stop storm terror from causing more damage?" she asked, venti smiled a wide grin in response to the fairy question. "of course! I'm the best bard in the world after all!" he said with a hum before he looked at the trio. hoping they would accept his request

"I'm sorry venti, but I'm going to have to stick out of this one, my reputation is already ruined, and if we get caught doing this. who knows what the people of monstad would do to me. and it took so much time and effort for them to like me again after they thought I was some sort of monster." they said with a sigh.

"I know we're doing this to help dvalin. But I can't help but still not like the church. . . Everyone beside from Barbra have been rather cruel to the point that I don't even want to be close to them. I apologize venti" y/n spoked

Venti frowned but nodded. he was expecting it and he couldn't blame y/n but was rather disappointed. Y/n soon turned and looked at aether and paimon. "I trust you guys, but if something goes wrong come to me to the tavern. ill make sure to help and hide you if needed," they said with a soft tone, patting aethers head before leaving. aether frowned and wanted to reach out for their friend. but they were long gone to the direction of angels share tavern and they were now left all alone with the bothersome bard.

"so how do we get the holy lyre?" aether asked, turning to the bard. wanting this to be over with.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

AT ANGELS SHARE TAVERN
FIRST PERSON

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

I sighed as I had walked in. Closing the door behind myself gently as I walked up to the counter. Huh, seems like diluc is the bartender for the night. I didn't bother saying much but I gave a small 'hello' and he gave one in exchange back as I sat at the counter bar. Mostly trying to remember their options thinking. Although I'm pretty sure I can have alcohol within this body. I'm not the biggest fan of its taste really. I turned to look at diluc. "I apologize to bother you master diluc. But what are the non-alcoholic options?" I ask. Still trying to be polite to him.

He turned his head from the wine glass he was cleaning with a small fabric. "hmm? Oh. There are juices, water, apple cider, or grape juice" he said

"Hm. . . Can I take the grape juice then?"

He nodded and placed a cup down before going to grab the bottle before he pour it down. Doing this in a matter of seconds. Huh, how fast and slick. And when he finished pouring he closed the lid of the bottle. "you made a good choice for your drink" he said with a mumble. Turning away.

I blink surprised at his small comment and chuckled. "why thank you master diluc." I said while remembering his favourite beverage being grape juice also before pulling out my wallet and paying the Mora needed before grabbing the glass of juice.

Diluc nodded as he took the payment and raised a brow. As in deep thought as he stared right at me, well at my mask. With a confused and curious look on his face.

He was seeming to be staring for a while but he finally seemed to notice I was also watching him. "Master diluc. Do you have something you wish to tell me or will you continue staring?" I asked

He cleared his throat embarrassed and looked away. "that was not my intention to stare at you, y/n, I apologize if I was being rude or made you uncomfortable. I was just merely curious " he said as he placed the cup down.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable. Do not worry. But what are you curious about?"

He stared again. Before taking a deep breath. "how do you drink. . .? Or even eat with that mask of yours?" he asked.

"ah, I usually just eat or drink somewhere private. or if I'm out. I just use this second mask I have. it is very similar to a viel. it's really handy." I explained, and it was true. it was hard to eat around aether or the others. so I use to always never eat around them, but my hunger got the best of me so I just made this makeshift mask/viel. it's really thick so no one can see my face.

"a viel? as in a wedding viel?" he asked with a raised brow.

I nodded, "sorta, the fabric I used makes it look like one. here let me show you," I said as I grabbed my bag, and pulled out the mask, it was my old mask that had been cracked when I had saved Bennet, but the bottom part where it covered my mouth I had cut it off and instead used a lace-like material attached to it that covered the bottom part instead. and to be honest it made it look rather expensive due to the fabric.

diluc looked at it with fascination. "how nicely done. .. did you make it by yourself?" he asked, I gave a simple nod. "it wasn't really hard to make. I had leftover fabric and my previous mask which was broken so. . ." I said, he nodded. "it's well made still." He complimented

A certain voice peeked in. "it looks good, but it would be even better for our wedding~" the voice said.

I turned to hear the certain Calvary captain, kaeya. I raised a brow looking at him. "Seriously?" I said. He laughed and nodded. "Why so serious?~ I was just merely teasing" he hummed as he sat at the counter, turning to me and what I can assume to try to do an attempt at a wink but I can't be sure since it could just be him blinking. "Well. How about you drink with me y/n?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No thank you. After the number of times I saw you and venti drink so much without passing out I think I'll just get sick. And anyway. I've got my grape juice already" I said, motioning to the cup that was in my hand.

He pouted. "Grape juice? Oh, Barbatos. Don't tell me you have the same tastes as master diluc." He said as he rolled his eye. Diluc stared at kaeya seeming to be annoyed but didn't reply

I chuckle. "I think master diluc has great taste kaeya. Now if you excuse me. I'll go upstairs. There are fewer people up there so I'll be able to have my juice in peace" I said as I turned away. Not before noticing diluc had a slight pinkened face but I didn't bother to mention it as I headed upstairs to the vacant seats. And just like I had thought there were little to no people up here as I turned to the corner of the room. Changing my mask to the other version and pulled up the lace-up and drank my juice in peace.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆ THIRD-PERSON VIEW ☆
ONE HOUR LATER

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Soon the door was slammed open to aether, venti, and paimon. All three panting as venti looked up at diluc. "W-where is your least suspicious seat?" He asked.

Diluc stared, with a raised brow. "upstairs since it has fewer people, but why is a bard trying to be out of the spotlight?." He asked.

Venti gave a slight laugh. "Hahaha let's leave the paid performance for another day. But thanks!" Venti hummed in a rush as he gave a half-like smile and nodded. Grabbing aethers hand and paimons he rushed them all upstairs before noticing a h/c friend. It was y/n. He smiled and rushed over to them. "y-y/n!" Venti hummed as he let go of aethers and rushed over to them and into their arms for a hug of sorts.

Y/n raised a brow and smiled. "Venti? How did it go? Where is the lyre?" They asked. Patting the bards head

Venti grumbled as he hugged his friend tighter. Making it obvious that the plan had not gone to expectations.

Aether glared watching how close and tight venti held y/n. Before he walked over to the table. He soon grabbed him by the back of his collar, and pulled venti back from the embrace, and forced him onto a chair. "Give them some space," Aether said causing the two to glare at one another before the door was slammed open and two Knights rushed in. Both venti and aether shut up quickly.

"Master diluc! We do not mean to intrude!! But have you seen two thieves around ?!" The knight asked in what seemed to be a hurry.

Diluc raised a brow. "Thieves? What do you mean? And why do you have so many guards mobilized?" He asked.

The Knights hesitated to reveal it at first to reveal. But the taller guard spoke first. " two thieves tried to steal the holy lyre," he admitted.

"How odd. Why would someone try to steal that? It's not like you can sell it off. It would have just been better to steal from my cellar" he said simply. The two guards looked dumbfounded at that comment. "Eh?"

Diluc cleared his throat. "sorry that was off-topic" he said. "but about the two thieves. I believe they headed that way" he said pointing in a direction. The two guards nodded and smile. Thanking diluc before rushing out.

Aether and venti let out a deep breath thankful diluc helped them out as they all headed downstairs to speak to diluc. Y/n is last as they drank their last bit of juice and headed downstairs and after the trio.

Venti was at the counter. "Today I think I'll have a glass off. . ." He said before being cut off by diluc. "you can start by putting that wine bottle back from where you stole it from." He said. Venti let out a chuckle. "something cold. . ." He said with a hum

Y/n sighed. "seriously venti?" They said. Venti just let out an 'ehe' as a reply.

"Right. . . I want answers." He said.

"Well. . . Lemme finish my drink. I'll pay. Well, with a performance" venti replied. Diluc raised a brow. "it's not about money. And anyway. You look too young to be drinking " he said.

"Well, when I started drinking you were still-" aether cut him off. "Wait can you tell me who he is?-" he asked.

Y/n spoke. "this is master diluc aether, he is the boss and the owner of this tavern, angels share," they said. Venti nodded and continued. "Yes, he is very famous. And his dandelion wine is my favorite!~ though most of the time I can only afford one or two bottles" he added humming.

Diluc sighed. "Look, I just heard about some thieves from the guards. Care to explain? But for your record. I like your guts. Trying to steal the holy lyre de hemmel."

Venti and aether stared at one another. Unsure of how to explain.

Diluc sighed. "Even if you are fools. We don't see many people of you"

Paimon sighed. "but it wasn't us who stole it! The real thief is still out there!" Paimon spoke, as she seemed to stop within in the air.

Diluc went silent and realized something. "ah. You're the hotshot everyone is talking about. The 'honorary knight' right? So. You and the bard are friends?" He asked. Aether instantly shook his head. "Nope. Just heard him play once" he said causing him to get flicked by the back of his head by y/n. "Don't be rude aether" they scolded. Aether pouted.

"Well, you still did offer your help to Monstad. A shame you joined the Knights of favounious" he said simply shaking his head. "They're always so inefficient from beginning to end. And towards the fatui? So weak." He said shaking his head. Venti raised a brow at the owner's attitude. "you seem to dislike them?" he asked

diluc sighed, "just different attitudes and opinions." he summarized before he turned to the bard. "now, enough of me. tell me, what did you do?" he said. venti sat on one of the bar chairs and looked at him. "you sure you want to be involved master diluc? you'll have to deal with the knights if I tell you~" he hummed

diluc sighed, "I've already meddled enough with them. just tell me" he said. venti kept silent but smiled. "sure, but ill do it with a performance. and I hope I get paid" he said. the tavern owner didn't seem pleased with that. "you'll either get paid with the lyre or paid with 5 mora." he said adamantly as he crossed his arms. venti just let out a giggle as he soon started to strum his lyre and sang. explaining what had happened in rhymes he seemed to make on top of his head. rather impressive to see.

and after the performance even diluc was flabbergasted. "this is some confidential information. . . why tell me?" he asked

venti just smiled. "because I know I can trust you. but, with this information. I hope we can rely on you to help us master diluc. for monstads sake" he said

Diluc stared. Within silence. As he looked around the room, at all of them as he placed his hand over his mouth before he looked up at venti. "okay. I'll help"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

WHAT THE, THANK YOU FOR 10K+ READERS, I THOUGHT MY EYES WERE JOKING WHEN I CHECKED TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH! SADLY DUE TO SCHOOL I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE AS USUAL BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE A PROPER SCHEDULE AS I HAD BEFORE. BUT ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Words: 2500
Last edited on:14/11/2021
published on: 14/11/2021

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

15.5K 731 13
)เณƒโ€โžท ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€สŸสœแด€ษชแด›สœแด€แด แดษช๊œฑแด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด‡สŸ๊œฑแด‡, สœแด‡ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด„แด€ษด'แด› สœแด‡สŸแด˜ ส™แดœแด› แด˜แดœส€แด˜แด๊œฑแด‡สŸส ษขแด‡แด› แด›แด สแดแดœ. ยฉ oakycys ๊œฐแด‡แดส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€xแด€สŸสœแด€ษชแด›สœแด€แด แดกษชสŸสŸ ษช...
16.2K 414 39
Three gaming best friends fulfill their greatest destiny as Teyvat's mightiest explorers as they travel with the Traveler, Lumine and her guide, Paim...
7.9K 271 17
๐™ธ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ...
175K 9.3K 84
๐†๐„๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ฑ ๐†๐! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ------โ™ก------ As travelers, Aether and Paimon have met many interesting people. When they were gran...