Soulmates | Loki x Reader (Fe...

By HopeAjax

‼️In middle of rewriting so just know where I write "{haven't edited past here}" that literally means I haven... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Author's Note

Part 10

11.8K 375 192
By HopeAjax

You woke up at around lunch time the next day, sitting up and groaning. "Did you sleep well?" You heard Loki say from next to you on the couch. His fur was all ruffled which made you laugh, "I'm sorry did I squeeze you? I usually have something else to squeeze while I slept."

Loki chuckled, "It's alright."

"Welcome home Mr.Stark, Avengers." Jarvis announced and you jumped off the couch.

"Shit," you felt about your head and felt the cat ears, then made them invisible, something Loki had taught you over the past few days.

Tony walked in with the rest of the Avengers, and two younger adults. One was female and had red long hair, and the other was a male with white hair.

"Hey kid, how was?" Tony asked.

"So boring without you," you laughed.

The male zipped over to you, as if he sped really fast, and held your hand, then kissed it and said in a very distinctive Sokovian accent, "Princessa, Pietro Maximoff, pleased to meet you," you laughed as he let your hand go, "Y/n Stark, charmed," you smiled.

Loki hissed from his place at your feet. Pietro leaned down and scratched under Loki's chin, "Who's this cutie?"

"That," Tony said as he stepped next to Pietro, "is Loki of Asgard, god of lies and mischief."

Pietro blinked, then stood up and backed away, looking scared.

You leaned down and pet Loki's head, "If you're nice to him he won't hurt you," you assured him.

"We'll see about that," Loki said, only you able to understand, and you laughed softly.

"Y/n, this is Pietro and Wanda Maxamoff. Pietro can basically run very fast, and Wanda...well she's a bit hard to explain, she's powerful though," Natasha interrupted you all, "They joined us from Ultron's side and are going to help us defeat him."

You nodded, and smiled at them, "Nice to meet you both."

You looked behind the other Avengers, to the floating colorful...thing? Behind Thor, "Um- who's the colorful toaster?"

Tony looked back to it, then back at you, "Oh that's Vision. Ultron created him for his own uses, but we got to him first. He's...technically Jarvis."

"Jarvis? Then who announced you coming home?" You asked.

"Probably Friday, I have a few AI's. Anyway, Vision is a new member of our team now," Tony finished.

You nodded once more, "The group is growing fast," you noted and they laughed.

You sat on the couch with Pietro and Wanda, introducing yourself and talking about each other, and the twins showed you their powers.

Loki's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the other side of the couch, watching y/n and the Maximoff twins. I hated it, but it bothered me the way Pietro acted around her. I hissed in frustration.

Natasha walked by me, and leaned down, whispering into my ear so only I could hear, "If you don't like the way he acts around her, claim her," she walked away but looked back and gave me a wink.

I watched her go with an open mouth, I knew even at this point I shouldn't be surprised that she knows everything around this place. I took a look at y/n who was sitting next to Pietro, laughing with the twins.

He kept nudging her and giving small touches that infuriated me. Romanoff was right, I did want to claim her as mine. But what if she only liked me as my friend? I didn't want to loose that friendship. And who could love a monster like me?

I frowned, when did I become so unsure of myself? I never cared what anyone thought, and I still don't, for anyone but y/n. I don't want to ruin our friendship, even if it means just staying like that.

Y/n's P.O.V

"So you became friends with a cat?" Wanda whispered?

You shrugged, "He's really not as bad as everyone says. You just need to get to know him."

"But a cat." Pietro chuckled.

"He'll change when he's ready. I don't mind anyway, I always wanted a pet," you smiled.

Wanda laughed, "I guess when you ignore the fact that he killed thousands and tried to take over Earth he's not bad."

You weren't completely sure if that was sarcasm but laughed anyway. You turned to Pietro and asked, "So how fast can you go?"

He smirked, "Want me to show you?"

You nodded excitedly, "Woh woh, you're not leaving without me too," Wanda said to her brother.

"Alright fine," He grabbed both your hands and zipped away. You could feel the wind on your face as he sped you across the country, stopping at Washington DC, right in front of the White House. You were only speeding for a few seconds, but it felt like forever.

You let go of his hand and looked around, "Damn you're fast," which made him laugh.

"Alright Pietro," Wanda interrupted, "enough fun, we should go back. You know Stark still doesn't trust us 100%."

He sighed, "You're right," he held out his hands and you each took one, then he quickly brought you both back to the compound, startling Cat-Loki.

Loki bounded over to you, mewling a lot, "Where were you?! You just left without saying anything," he looked at you with sad eyes, "I was about to call Stark," he grumbled.

You don't think he meant to, but he seemed to accidentally project a thought to you, and you heard it, I thought you abandoned me like everyone else.

You leaned down in front of him, "Oh Loki...I'm sorry, come here," you held your hands out to him and he reluctantly walked into your arms, so you picked him up and held him in one arm, while petting him in the other.

You turned to the twins. "I'll see you guys later, call me when it's dinner."

Wanda nodded. "See ya y/n."

Pietro kissed your hand. "Until next time Princessa," making you involuntarily blush.

You could feel Loki squirm madly in your arms, so you said goodbye and took him upstairs to your room, going on your bed and setting him down on your lap as you continued to pet the cat.

"Where did you go?" Loki asked again, not looking at you.

"I asked Pietro to tell me how fast he could run, and instead he brought me to Washington DC with Wanda too," you explained, "I'm sorry if I worried you."

Loki stood up, twirled in a circle, then sat back down, letting you pet him again, and grumbled something you couldn't hear.

"Why don't you change back from cat?" You asked unexpectedly, "You said you have some powers, and I assume you can change, why don't you?"

"Didn't I answer you already?" He sighed, "The Avengers will be much more comfortable with getting used to me as a cute furry cat, then as myself."

"Ok...well why isn't yourself blue?"

Loki stood up, and backed away, looking at you, "What do you mean?"

You sat up, "Um I did a little research when you told me where you're originally from...I saw that Frost Giants live there, which means you're one, but you're not blue."

Loki looked down and took a deep breath, "I use illusions to hide my true self."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a monster! My kind has killed so many!" He yowled.

"Just because your kind killed people doesn't make you a monster," you said kindly.

"I look like one," he sad sadly.

"Show me."

He looked back at you, "What?"

"Show me what you really look like, I know you can."

He shook his head, "No. You will think me a monster too."

You slowly came closer to him, making him back up more, so you stopped, "I won't."

He looked down, "Please..." he begged, "I know you will."

You put one hand on his cheek, scratching his ear with a finger, "I promise you I won't."

Loki sighed, and jumped off the bed, then turned into his human form. You looked him up and down, he was wearing a regular shirt and jeans, and said, "Wow you're tall," making him laugh.

You got off the bed, and stood in front of him, taking his hand in yours, "Please show me."

Loki looked down at your intwined hands, "You're going to hate me."

He closed his eyes, as if he couldn't bare to see your expression as he changed. You saw the illusion fall and saw his true self.

His skin was completely blue, none of the paleness there anymore, and there were lines etched outwards all over his face and body. He opened his eyes, looking at you with a scared expression, and you saw they were blood red, instead of their usual emerald green.

You put your hand on his cheek, then he put his hand on yours, and said, "You're beautiful."

"You can't really think that," he said, not believing you.

"I do," you said, looking into his eyes, telling the full truth. No matter what form he was in, whether it be Asgardian, cat, or Frost Giant, he was still your Loki. And you...loved him, you admitted to yourself.

"Then you're blind," he took your hand off his face, and turned around, turning his back to you, hurting you just a bit.

Loki's P.O.V.

She sounded so genuine, but I couldn't believe it. This form showed me as a monster, not beautiful. No one would think otherwise.

Y/n took my hand from behind me, and said softly, "If you don't believe me then read my mind. I'll prove to you that's what I think."

I turned around to look at her, "I don't- I don't trust myself to tell whether or not you're telling the truth," I admitted.

She looked down at her hand in mind, rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand, and sighed, "Let me show you. Show you how much I trust you."

I gave her a confused look, but nodded, and she closed her eyes as we both dived into her memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
2M 66K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
99.4K 2.3K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...
116K 2.6K 15
THIS STORY WAS STARTED YEARS AGO THE BEGINNING WILL BE CONFUSING AT FIRST! (Y/N) hasn't found her soulmate yet. To find your soulmate or soulmates wh...