||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)

196 17 25
By 1319nimika

10.00, AM
CHANDIGARH

Varun's POV

Reaching Chandigarh must be no big deal for common people. But us four Reaching here without being suspected was a big thing in itself for sure. I personally had never thought that such a day would also come in our life, when we would be collecting proofs against someone so close, Manju Aunty. Looking at her now, it feels we never knew her all these years, when she behaved so differently and lovingly with us. The love and the care in her eyes has been replaced by hatred and anger. Is it now that she has changed or was she always like this? Don't know what the truth is. But I guess the second option is going to be proven correct with amount of evidences we have collected till now, and it all goes against her. And yeah, If by any chance all these are proven correct, then believe me, I will not spare that evil witch. Never thought that one day I will be discovering all this. Aaj tak to TV par hi logon ko aisa Karte dekha tha. And now that we are watching such cruel and evil people in reality in front of our eyes, it becomes so hard for us to digest it.

Now I am thinking, what Suman must be going through. She had already been suffering so much since her childhood and now also she hasn't got rid of the troubles. I think she has seen enough troubles to a life time. Par pata nhi iske baad bhi aur kitna jhelna hai usse. I just wish, I could solve all this mess at once nad finish off with all this shit.

We need to Manali soon too. As it is am sure we all are being watched. But no one can keep an eye on us inside the airport, and that's why we could come to Chandigarh and that to in Anuj's private jet. So none suspected us being going to Chandigarh instead of Manali. But we must reach their soon coz The Witch's men over there must be waiting to keep an eye on us. And if by chance they get to know of our small getaway here, she will be alert and we definitely can't afford that. So yeah, from here, we go to Manali and book the place for Anuj And Aaru's wedding.

Well in sab cheezon me ek cheez to achhi hui. And that is I will see my sister getting married. I have already missed so much of her life, at least I can be present on such an important day of hers. Enough of my rant. Now I must ho and call everyone.

Vandy- (Seeing Varun coming towards her) Varun, where were you? We are already getting late. I think we we must leave for Manali as soon as possible. What say Ma?

Kamini- Off course dear. Varun check with the pilot, is he ready to take off? We must leave or else, we might fall into a problem. I will message Suman to same. I just hope she isn't much worried. Waise bhi meri bacchi, bahot pareshan hai.

Lalaji- Oh ji aap to na ji chinta na karo. Apna Shravan puttar hai na uske paas. He won't let her take any tension. So you also relax. And anyways, I know Suman is a very understanding girl.

Varun- So toh hai Lalaji. I mean she made such a fabulous plan within a short period of time keeping her feelings and emotions aside. And that could only happen due to the sheer love and devotion she has towards her family.

Vandy- Actually, to be very honest it's more of her fear.

Varun- What!!??

Vandy- Yeah. What I mean is, she is too scared to lose the perfect family, that she got after years. The love and acceptance she received over here is something she has been craving for since long and she doesn't want to lose it. And that why instead of losing her mind, she kept herself strong to think of ways to keep her family strong and together. Warna aap hi sochiye, jis tarha ki laski Suman hai, would she ever even doubt her family members, with whom she has spent years. She gave up on her childhood love just so she could give love and happiness to Preeti so that she could repay her Mami. But see now, situations have taken their course and she is emerging out stronger. I just hope that her fears don't get the better of her.

Kamini- I guess you are right Beta. Infact I never thought in this way.

Vandy- Obviously Ma. It's just that you weren't here these years, so you missed out on certain things. (Seeing Kamini getting sad) But... but... but.... we are here know, we will tell you everything. Aur phir everything will be normal.

Kamini smiled at her. That's when both of them saw Varun and Lalaji gawking at them.

Kamini- What happened to both of you? Why are you both staring like that?

Lalaji- (still in a trance) So what do you think, we should do? I mean it's the very first time I am seeing Vandy puttar talking like this which has so much depth in it. (Seeing Kamini confused) Arre till now it's just that she only used to talk non sense most of the time. Don't take me wrong Beta, but you know it felt like you were really stupid. But look at you now, I feel I am seeing a new Vandy.

Vandy- (blushing) Well you are wight Papa ji. I actually used to behave like a stupid. (Twisting her lips) All because of that Yamini. But now I have changed myself...

"For the better only." Interrupted Varun, who was looking at Vandy with a different look in his eyes. But soon they both broke the eyelock and Varun said, "Okay now, let's make a move. The het is ready. Let's go for next part of the mission. Everyone ready???"

All the four spoke in unison, "READY". And off they all flew to Manali.

Simultaneously,
At MM

RamNir's Room

Nirmala was working on her laptop, bit was lost somewhere else. Ramnath noticed it too who just now came after taking a bath and knew what must be bothering his dear wife. He thought of a plan to distract her and decided to implement it.

Nirmala was still lost in her thoughts, when she was brought back to the real world by a sudden cold touch on her bare waist. Even before she could comprehend the actions she was pulled into a deep kiss by her hubby dearest. After a while, when both of them normalized, she glared at him.

Nir- What was that Ram?

Ramnath- (rather innocently) Whhhatt...??? (Seeing her glare again) Oh that... that was a kiss.

Nir- (Gritting her teeth) Very funny. As if I didn't know. Kabhi to apni age ke baare me soch liya karo.

Ramnath- And why should I do that? Arre bhai, apni legal and only wife ke sath kar rha hoon. What's so wrong in that? Babes have you forgotten how we were earlier? I guess every other day,you used have a hickey...

Nirmala- (cutting him in between and blushing profusely) Shut up Ram. You na speak non sense.

Ram- (amused) Is it? Well I always thought, you find my talks quiet sexy?

Nirmala went into a flashback of years ago when shravan was around 10 years of age. Ramnath had fought and won a very complicated case and she was really very proud. Nirmala too was present in the court and had seen him argue so efficiently and effortlessly. And she had found it quiet sexy. Those day, she used to share everything with Kamini. And the same happened that day also. But to his luck, he had overheard their conversation and had later teased her so much that she didn't look into his eyes for the next one week. But Ramnath was nowhere to stop, so she in the subsequent years faced it with much more courage and many a times, gave it back to him. And those were the rare times when one could she The Shrewd Ramnath Malhotra all blushing.

[Ahaan... so now my readers must be knowing ki from where did Mr. Shravan Malhotra borrow the sauve and sass which charmed everyone in the court premises....]

Nirmala came out of the flashback when she felt herself being caged in a backhug by her beloved Ram. He softly kissed her hair and both sat comfortably.

Ramnath- So now tell me, what's bothering you so much? You are since a long time, so don't you dare lie on my face.

Nir- (biting back her chuckle) Umm... so I can still lie. You know I am not facing you na. You are toh sitting behind me so....

Ram- Nimmi... do you want me to take the talks out of you in my way? (Sliding his hands on her bare waist, he suddenly pinched her)

Nir- Oww... okay okay. I am saying. Actually... (Taking a deep breathe) Ram it's just that I am worried. Worried for my children. I... I still don't understand why Suman has to go into the devil's den itself to solve this whole mystery? Aur hume yahan kyun house arrest me rakha hai?

Ramnath- (chuckles) Nimmi, do you doubt on her ability?

Nirmala- (widening her eyes) Whattttt!? But when did I even say?

Ramnath- (shrugging) But you just question her plan. (Chuckles) Well coming to speak of it, even I was surprised when she asked both of us to stay back at home while she sent Kamini- Lala and Varun-Vandy. But then later I realized that whatever she did was actually a very wise step. Look, had we both gone from here, Manju and her men would have surely followed us way too much religiously than they are doing over the four of them because it would be quiet obvious that we are trying to find clues and proofs against her. As it is, she already doubts me. Aur ek baar tum khud socho. Jahan ek taraf kal aadhi raat ko humari beti ghar chhod ke gayi hai, toh kya hum usse manane ke bajaye, Manali me venue dekhne jaate?

Nirmala- That's right. If we had gone, then it would have surely disrupted all of Sumo's plans. But still I don't understand one thing, why did she ask us not to come to TK.

Ramnath- Hmm.... interesting question. Well, what I think is that, though we are acting all sad and unhappy, us going over there, would restrict Manju from taking steps in haste. Look, Suman and Shravan have planned to do something, which will surely disturb the peace of that Evil Witch and she will be scared fir sure. Due to this she would take some steps in haste, which will lead her to the doom. But agar hum wahan gaye toh, she will stay alert all the time so that we don't doubt her. And this will make think wisely before taking any step. And might cause us to lose our chance of nabbing her red handed.

Nirmala- Great! You understood all her reasons so nicely.

Ram- Well I had to. I just can't let her take up the danger, without safeguarding her. She is that light of our lives, which had brought out family together again. Do you remember the first time we met her?

Flashback...

Ramnath and Nirmala, both had gone to Raghuvar Tiwari, his mentor's house to have a talk with him regarding the case he was about to uptake. Nirmala had gone there, as she just wanted to meet Tiwariji about whom she had heard so much frim her husband and also the people of the city. After discussing, they were both going back abd were walking in the porch, when they heard a screech.

Looking in the direction, they saw two small girls riding on a bicycle. The girl riding it was actually very scared, whereas the girl sitting behind had tightened her hold on her. Both of them had closed their eyes as if they knew that they were gonna fall.

Ramnath and Nirmala were horrified when they realized what was about to happen. But even before they could act on their instincts they saw the girl in front open her eyes with determination shining in them. She liked a the girl in the back, once and then deviated the cycle a bit sidewards and crashed it into the wall, but before that she had pushed her sister from the cycle, who had landed directly on the grass. Though she wasn't hurt much, she started crying, but stopped as soon as she heard her sister.

Sister- Pr...preeti, are you ok..okay ba...baby...?? (Though injured badly herself, she had went to Preeti first, to check on her)

Even before, Preeti could answer, Manju had arrived there and had given an earful to Suman about negligence and being so ungrateful.

Manju- (shouting) Hey you. You idiot girl. What do you think of yourself? How Dare you hurt my daughter? (Suman tried to say something) Just shutup. Don't even try to speak. I saw everything with my own eyes. How did you even think of doing that? You bloody, ungrateful peace of shit had pushed my daughter so brutally from the speeding bicycle. Today I will be punishing you so severely that you wouldn't forget in your entire life.

By that time, the Tiwaris had all collected over there.

Rachna- What happened bhabhi, why are scolding the poor girl?

Manju- (fuming) Poor girl, My foot! She bloody pushed my daughter from the speeding bicycle. Who does that? What does she even think of herself? Just because we gave her a shelter and food, doesn't mean, she has a right to do anything, she wants.... I just scolded her lightly and just look at her, pouring her crocodile tears like Niagra Falls. Huh...

Sameer- (politely) Beta, Suman ask forgiveness from her. Look you did wrong. So yeah... and you have to bear the punishment. Beta galti ki hai to saza toh milegi na.

But even before the Tiwaris could proceed further, the Malhotra couple who were the witness to the entire scene interrupted.

Ramnath- Just a minute please. (Turning to Nirmala) Nimmi give the first aid box. (Looking at Suman and bending to her level) Hey baby. Hi. What's your name? (Speaking softly and wiping her tears)

Sumo- (hicupping) Sumo.... Sum...Suman...

Ramnath wiped her tears very gently and tapping her back. Nirmala brought the first aid box and gave that to Ram and then took Sumo's small hands 8n her and kissed them softly. She then hugged her and kissed her forehead. Feeling this warmth, the motherly warmth after more than a year, the warmth and feeling, she had craved for so much, she broke down badly in her arms.

Nirmala was picked up Suman who was still hiding her face in her neck and then gave a very stern look to Manju, who looking at the scene, commented, "Huh... nautanki...it's all a drama." That shut her up pretty uch nicely.

Nirmala- Ummm... Tiwariji, can we go to her room? Where is it?

Nanu nodded immediately and showed them the direction. Once inside the room, Ram very softly and smoothly cleaned all het wounds and applied ointment on them. While he was doing het first aid, he saw many more such scratches and marks which clearly showed that her wounds were being left open. Both of them slowly made her look at them and asked, " Beta aap chot pe dawai nahi Lagate?" She nodded negatively. On asking why, she replied, "I don't know how to do it. Jab Mumma thi, toh woh kar deti thi. But now...." She had a faraway look in her eyes, which had become glassy once again.

Ramnath -(to divert het mind) So what, now we are there na, we will do it and u promise, you won't ever be alone, until am there with you.

He then handed her a big bar of her favourite chocolate, which brought a bigggg... smile on her face. The trio spent a lot of time together and it was after 1 long year that Suman had laughed wholeheartedly after her parent's demise. RamNir left TK but not before promising her to visit regularly, but also giving a piece of their mind to the Tiwaris.

Flashback end.

Nirmala- How could I even forget that day? Our Suman is still the same 6 year old girl, who needs assurance and love. We broke our promise and didn't stay with her in the last ten years. And see where it has brought her. (Getting teary)

Ram- Shh... Look, you only say na, that we should forget the past bad memories and move on building a better future. And live and enjoy the present. So we will also do the same. What we left incomplete years ago, we will fulfill it now.

Nirmala- Yeah. You are right. I was thinking to just go and check up on Preeti as well. She is going to receive a big blow in the upcoming days. Don't know how she is going to deal with it. And Anuj too. He is doing so much for our daughter. Has done so much for her. Today he took her to the orphanage, so that she could revive her memories. And you saw na, how happy she looked, hearing about the plan. I just hope, we can give our children enough strength so that they overcome this storm and emerge stronger. (Looking at him lost in some thoughts) What are you thinking Ram?

Ram- Nothing. I mean I know Anuj and Aaru went to her orphanage. And it was Suman's idea only. It will give Aaru a chance to find more about Yamini, as she had already done some research staying I the orphanage, so it will be easier for her to find the clues. And anyways, Anuj is taking her orphanage under his wings, so it's definitely going to help us. She gave and excuse to him, saying that she wants to know about Yamini's accomplice and that's their task. But one thing that I don't get is, why did she not tell Manju's name to Preekar And AnRushi.

Nirmala- (hitting her forehead) Ram... sometimes na I doubt your lawyer's degree. You act so dumb. (And then she tells him what Suman told Shravan regarding the same question )

Ram- (impressed) You know, Suman would make a perfect lawyer. Her ability to think and plan so much in such a short notice is actually quiet commendable. Now just pray to God taht everything goes on as planned.

Nirmala nods and was about to get up, when Ramnath pulled her on him and both lied on the bed, with Nirmala lying, half on him.

Nirmala- What is this Ram? Yaar tum humesha humari umar bhool jaate ho kya? We are no more teenagers.

Ram- That is what I am saying, we are not teenagers, but adults, and most importantly lovers, who have stayed apart for so long. And baby I always have said and will always say the same thing, AGE IS JUST A DAMN NUMBER. And what is my fault if hormones start raging, seeing my beautiful wife? (Winking at her)

Nimmi widened her eyes and slapped his chest and looked away blushing.

Ram- So should I take this as a yes?

Nirmala didn't answer,but he knew the answer and thus, they both drowned in their ocean of love....❤❤❤❤

Simultaneously....
At TK

Manju, was an old player and couldn't just believe that the much in love couple, ShraMan could separate so easily and thus she decided to check upon them if they were being truthful or it was some kind of a trap for her. Though she was sure, the didn't know of her identity, but still they knew there was a villain and they did all this, to make a fool of her. So she had to he sure and thus she peeked into Sumo's Room hiding. She had already got a confirmation about about other couples of the Malhotra Household and knew taht they were all as unaware about her as before. And she had got to know about it from Preeti herself. All were either busy lamenting over the broken relationship or about the future relationship to be made official. So she was assured about all of them except the main couple in question. Thus she decide to spy on them.

But what she didn't know was that The Malhotras were always one step ahead of her. So when she peeked into Sumo's Room, she saw Sumo holding a picture of her and Shravan together in which they were all smiles and was crying holding it.

Sumo- (crying) How could you Shravan? How could you do this? Why did you do this to me? We toh love each other so much na, then why?

Manju smirked seeing her in pain. It just gave her the satisfaction that she wouldn't get even on seeing her own daughter happily married.

Sumo- (still crying) Shravan you know what, I hate you. But.... I love you too. (Wiping her tears, which still didn't stop pouring) I won't forgive you so easily. Because I would never let you hurt my self respect. And I...

But before she could speak anything more, both she and Manju heard Shravan's voice calling... infact shouting out Sumo's name. Hearing it Manju brisked up on her place and left towards the living room, not wanting to be discovered. Once she was out of sight, Sumo wiped her tears and smirked looking at herself in the mirror.

Sumo- Tch... tch... tch... poor Manju Mami, I never thought that a player like you could be so easily fooled and you of all the villains committed such a mistake. (Thinking of the moments when Manju peeped into her room and Sumo could easily see her reflection in the mirror) Well, now that you are trapped, I will give you the benefit of thinking that you have succeeded in driving a wedge between me and my husband and broken me beyond repair. I know very well, who brought Urvashi back into our lives and why. Anyways, I will just wait for you to commit the mistake I am waiting for. Just wait and watch, how I bring your downfall. Let's go and check out on Shravan. Akhirkar hume ab next step ko bhi to anjaam dena gai. Chal lag ja kaam pe Sumo.

She then left for the living room, ready for her next act.

Shravan entered the living room of TK and all the members looked up at him. Still everyone was silent as nobody knew what to speak. It was a very awkward silence, but broke it soon as he knew Manju was about to approach the living room. He heard her steps nearing and went near Nanu.

Shravan- (bent down, folding his hands 🙏before Nanu who was sitting on the couch) I am Sorry, Nanaji. I know no amount of sorry would suffice for the amount of tears my Sumo has shed, but Nanu I really want to say this. I am truly sorry. This sorry is not because I cheated on her, but because she went through so much pain because of me. She shed her precious tears because of me. I never can imagine, let alone deceiving her in real. But I promise you, I will all the misunderstandings and bring that cute smile on her face back again. I am sorry that you all had to go through so much pain. I....

Nanu-(keeping his hand on Shravan's head) Shhhh..... it's okay Beta. Look even I know that you never do such a thing...

Mami- (interrupting) But he has actually the sin. Well I don't blame you though. If you get married to a girl like Suman, you are bound to be irritated by her mere presence....

"Shut up Manju", bellowed Rachna. She was fuming like anything and then continued, "Who gave you the right to speak like that about her. Since the day she has come here, I have seen your behavior towards her. What has that child ever done to you, that you have been doing so many atrocities on her. She even relayed your loan back to you with more than the interest,then what problem do you have with her. That girl went a step ahead and sacrificed her love just so that your daughter can stay happy. But look at you. You are behaving like a witch. I had kept quiet thinking that a mother has a right to scold her children. It seem I was in an illusion all these years. Aap to aona naya Roop dikha rhi hain jabse Suman ki shaafi hui hai. Now I doubt whether you were always like this that we missed to see or is it something else."

Seeing her charade falling out, she had to do a damage control, thus Manju suddenly her entire demeanour and spoke, "No Rachna, what are you speaking? I toh love Suman like my own daughter only. Don't you remember, when we were about to get 16 crores from Khosla in exchange of this bungalow, I had told each of you to keep 25 lakhs aside for her grand wedding. Do you think, that I would have done the same had I not considered her my daughter?"

The Tiwaris actually fell into her trap and thought what she wanted them to think and they all dismissed their doubts. But Suman and Shravan rolled their eyes inside their heads seeing her acting. Now they could actually see through her plan after all these years. Had Suman not know about her earlier, even she would have fell for her acting. Well anyways, she was now a bit sad as Shravan had to stand ashamed in front of everyone else because of her lie and without any fault of his. This was actually paining her so much in her heart. She just wanted him to come with her soon so that he wouldn't have to stand ashamed, even if it was an act. But it was a heinous allegation and she could not bear to see her Shravan standing with his head lowered down even a bit. So she decided to intervene.

Sumo - ( coming out and behaving as if she knew nothing) Nanu I was..... (Looking towards Shravan with a fake surprised look) You.... (Turning towards Nanu) Nanu what is he doing here. Tell him to go away from here. I just don't want yo look at his face. He has given me enough pain for a life time. I am done with him.

But even before anyone could say anything Suman turned around and left from there.

Nanu- (looking apologetically towards Shravan) I guess you need to work very hard to make her understand. She us just scared to get her heart broken and face loneliness again after getting such a loving family.

"Upon which only my daughter has a right", muttered Manju. Though none of the Tiwaris heard her, Shravan heard it and it actually raged him, but still he controlled himself to not give a reaction and blow their cover off.

Shravan- Umm... I wanted to ask you something Nanaji. Actually I was saying that I don't want any disturbance until and unless I clear all the misunderstandings between Sumo and Me. Please. Umm... if we would need something, we would come out on our own. Please don't take any stress. Aaj to mai apni Sumo ko mana ke ghar wapis leke hi jaaunga.

Nanu smiled and nodded. Shravan then made his way into Sumo's Room. Once sliding in, he bolted the door and turned around around to see Suman standing in front of him looking at him intensely. He knew she was blaming herself because he had to ask for forgiveness without any mistake of his. But it was a damn act. But he knew his Sumo too well. He thus opened his arms wide and Sumo just ran towards him and hugged him tightly picking her up from the ground. Both stayed in the hug for sometime and then he slowly slid her down and holding her head with one hand and the other hand cupping her face, he brought her more closer if possible and kissed her lips passionately. The kiss gave her the needed assurance and she was back to her tigress mood and backed him against the wall. While standing on her tippy toes, she bit his lips and sucked in it.

Shravan then forcefully separated her. Both were breathing heavily. But it seemed that she didn't want to break the kiss, as she made faces. Shravan chuckled watching her antiques. He then again picked her up holding her waist.

Shravan- (whispering in her ears) Baby we need to fight, to show Manju that we actually have problems. If we don't fight, then she will surely get a doubt on us. So let's act a bit. Waise bhi humare pass bahot time hai. To Romance.

She blushed hearing him but them started throwing some of the things from the bed to make sounds of fighting. While Shravan shouted as if in pain. That's when Sumo shouted at him, and even threw a few colorful curses. When she was still shouting Turning to other side as he was making faces to make her laugh, Shravan crept behind her and slid his hands under her kurti and caressed her bare waist and stomach, making her breath hitch. She looked at him in astonishment.

Sumo- (Whisper-yelled) What are you doing Dammit? Have you gone crazy or what?

Shravan- (grinning widely) Yes I have gone crazy in your love baby.

He pinched her waist and said, "Stop enjoying my antiques and continue with your action."

Sumo made an 'o' shape with her lips. But when he pinched her again, she looked at him with fury, but then both continued with their amazing acting, romance and thrill.

Few hours later....

Sumo- (lying on Shravan's chest doodling something on it) Shravan, humare plan ka next part kab shuru hoga. Am so excited for it?

Shravan- In a few minutes baby.

Manju- Sameer Room

Manju's POV

This Shravn and Suman both actually seem to have a lot of problems. Because if that was nothe case,Preeti would have surely told me something,because Pushkar wouldn't hide from her and these two wouldn't hide it from Pushkar. Anyways, all the useful Malhotra members are sitting doing nothing, because they are resenting over the breakup. And others ate busy with arrangements of son's wedding. My men have informed me the same. So my way is still clear. They anyways don't know about my identity and intentions. That's is why these useless Tiwaris believed over my words so easily. Otherwise this oversmart Suman would surely have warned the family beforehand only. I hope I don't behave all stupid and break my own egg.

POV Ends

She was lost on her thoughts, when her phone rang. She looked at the caller and frowned, but then picked it up only to be left shocked.

Manju- (immediately getting ready to go out) I knew it. I just knew it that this mad woman would one day spoil all my plans. But I thought she had out of my way. But no. Now I have to damage control the situation. I won't let anybody spoil all my hard oqrk of so many years.

She immediately took her purse and put a hoodie, gloves, goggles, and boots in a small bag and went out of the house. Suman and Shravan who were waiting for this chance only, left after her.

Soon she reached a apartment and went inside it. Looking at the locality's name only, they both were shocked, but still they followed her. Once inside, they went in the direction from where they could here some sounds. They reached outside a room and peeked inside. But what they saw left them shocked and they were statued in their place.

************************************
Cliffhanger....

Hello guys, here's the next chapter and a cliffhanger....

Well I do hope,you like the scenes, even though there isn't much of Shraman scenes.

You will surely be getting your answes in the next update and may be a shocker.

Well I have also updated the prologue, introduction and character sketch fir this who have no idea about the show.

Please do vote and comment. Till then have a happy reading...💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.1M 116K 38
Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how...
517K 39K 55
Aisha Bilal is 22years old. She has been in love with Sulaiman, and they planned on getting married only for him not to show up on their wedding day...
376K 21.7K 48
Cover Credits, to the lovely @kathreen_styles. [Highest ranking, Spiritual #7 as on August 08th 2016.] ✺...