Love Me Still (Five X reader)

By dracomalfoysimp78893

Yn was a very powerful witch and with that power comes a very dysfunctional family. She was turned into an as... More

The commission Files.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Season Two
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35

Chapter 17

2K 36 15
By dracomalfoysimp78893

Five and I walked towards Hazel and Cha Cha as if we were unstoppable which we basically were. We had the upper hand all they had was an old easy to melt gun.

"The masks really necessary?"

"Yes, five do you really want to see their faces bleh."

They take off their masks and glare at me, what? All I did was speak the truth.

"So where is it you cheeky bitch?"

"Wow, that's how you're going to start it? I thought you said these guys were smart."

"She's right, you know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day."

"You won't even make it halfway there."

"Oh no, I think we will. Looking at the scar on your face you've met Yn also known as the Amethyst Assasin."

I bring fire to my hand and as usual, it shows up as purple. Five smirks at me and I cant help but feel as though butterflies took over my stomach.

"Wait as in the Amethyst Assasin..."

"Ding ding ding."

"We dropped a chandelier on her and she survived."

"And I'm sure you have also learned that my brother is not the average giant. By the time you even tried to take us out, he would smash your precious briefcase to a pulp."

"Probably us too, right? What would happen if we faught you?"

"You guys would be burned alive or get sucked into the ground which is a one-way ticket to hell. If I'm nice."

I smile politely at the two but still let the fire in my hand flicker, this is fun. Hazel shifts on his feet as Cha-Cha looks unimpressed.

"Ummm so, how do we help each other?"

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so I can have a chat with her. Face to face."

"I crush the flame in my hand and feel a mix of pride and jealousy like yay a women boss but at the same time did Five like her?

"About what?"

"Well, you see love, that's over your pay grade."

"It's also not any of your concern."

"Just don't tell her about the briefcase."

"Fair enough."

"You too emo pinky pie."

"That's ever so creative but fine, Dora and boots. Try a new hairstyle hun its like 2019 there is such thing as extensions or pink!"

The two roll their eyes but should realize this is all a mind trick. The best way to come off as a smaller threat is to act like a smaller threat. Five and I turn our backs his arm finding my waist again making me smile well the other two don't turn their backs as fast.

"What happens now?"

Five leans against the car and I lean on top of him his arms wrapping around my torso. I roll my eyes at Luther's comment while trying my best to ignore the position Five and I are in.

"Now we wait."

Ben appears beside me and winks before leaving again. That asshole. The song Ride of the Valkyries starts playing and I look up at five not having to say anything as he shakes his head, then who the fuck. Five gets up and moves me behind him a bit for safety.

"Is that her?"

"Yes, Luther it's her because she would be ever so graceful as to show up in a shit-ass ice cream truck. Are you dumb?!"

Klaus waves at us and I can already tell something is going to go wrong.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Revenge maybe?"

"Is that all you care about?"

"Shut your ape ass up!"

I can hear Bens' fucking wheeee from a mile away, he is such a weird cute child but also a fucking idiot who obviously wants to die twice.

"It's a setup!"

Bullets went off and Luther actually tried to protect not only Five but me, what a loser. Then everything froze.

"What the actual fuck."

Five and I move around Luther glancing at each other.

"Neat trick, isn't it?"

I turn around to see Kate but Five had called her the Handler. I'm so fucking confused.

"Hello Y zn, Five."

"You two look good all things considered."

"It's good to see you again."

Oh.

"Feels like we met just yesterday of course you were a little bit older then. Congratulations on the age regression by the way."

Double oh.

"Well, you two flirt I would like to know why Five and I know you by different names."

"You would never work for commission so I got you to do the present, well your present, kills. You were a wonder. Shame about that spell obviously you still have a lot of rage about that."

"Continue talking about his age just stay the fuck away from mine."

"Oooo dogs got a bark. You two realize your efforts are futile. So why don't you tell me what you really want?"

"I want you to put a stop to it."

"Duh."

"You realize what your asking is next to impossible, even for me? What's meant to be is meant to be."

"Weren't Romeo and Juliet meant to be? Look where that got them."

Five points a gun at the handler and my hands set ablaze. I love a good afternoon fight.

"Yeah well how about survival as a raison?"

"They will simply replace her because the bitch is nothing."

"Yn is right. I am but a small cog in a machine. This fantasy you have been nurturing about summoning up your family to stop the apocalypse is just that, a fantasy. I must say though we are all quite impressed with your initiative and Yn your stick to it till it's either dead or correct. really quite something which is why both of you should listen to my offer. New positions back at the commission in management."

"Sorry, what's that now?"

"First you wanna kill us now you wanna give us jobs. Pick a fuckin side."

"You two know it's where you belong.

"Didn't work out too well last time."

"It did for Yn, didn't it? You loved killing."

"No. I liked being able to keep food on the table for Klaus."

"Neither of u will be in corrections I'm talking bout the home office. You would have the best health and pension and no more useless travel. We can reverse the process, I mean you can't be happy like this."

She motions to Fives body and I realize what she means. Five looks at me and I glare at both of them.

"I'm not looking for happiness.

"No but Yn is and she thought she found it in you and you just proved her wrong."

"Shut up."

She caresses Fives cheek and he does nothing, I should have known.

"We can make you yourself again and Yn think of all the amazing training opportunity with your powers."

"I'm not a lab rat."

"I never said you had to train your powers I said to think about it."

"What about Klaus, Vanya, and Diego?"

"You mean the family?"

"Same thing Five."

"What about them?"

"I want them to survive."

"All of them?"

"She makes a good point."

"Yes all of them."

She puts out her hand and Five goes to help the others out of their sticky situation.

"So you and Five..."

"Could say the same to you Kate."

"Oh good lord, no."

"Yn can you get the gun?"

"He just wants you to bend over."

"I know."

I do what Five says and chuck the gun as far as I can which was surprisingly far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.9K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
11.5K 272 46
"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with you, was beyond my control" Every missio...
8.8K 132 24
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...
191K 4.4K 14
Five and (y/n) have been very close friends. Almost always were together. That is until Five wanted to prove their father wrong and decided to time t...