You Arrived At Your Destinati...

By lilacnishimura

''I'm sorry, do I know you?'' After not seeing each other for a long time, that was the first words that Rik... More

announcement
01 | Forgotten Dream
02 | Celebration Gone Wrong
03 | Exchange Student
04 | Audition Hall
05 | Familiar Faces
06 | Do I Know You?
07 | Teammates?
08 | You Are My soulmate
09 | Winning Navi Back
10 | Is It The End?
Epilogue
☁💜☁

Prologue

617 36 0
By lilacnishimura

While they were on their way home, Ni-ki fell asleep in the car while Sunoo was driving. When Sunoo stopped because of a red light, he looked at sleeping Ni-ki and whispered.

"My navi must've been tired. Sleep tight Riki. I hope you remember me sooner." said while he fixed Ni-ki's hair that's on his face to see him clearly. Ni-ki woke because of suddenness and Sunoo panicked.

"I.... dreamed of... of you. We did all the things that we just do earlier at Nami Island." Ni-ki said with a sleepy voice.

Sunoo smiled. Is he regaining his memories?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.1K 41
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
32.4K 1.5K 90
[COMPLETED] "now why the heck did you follow me?!" "i just... look i didn't know i would find out you're the hidden prince!!" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙪𝙣�...
851K 46.4K 32
𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚘: 𝚑𝚎𝚢 ;) 𝚗𝚒-𝚔𝚒: 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 [ Book I of I-LAND UNIVERSITY SERIES ] Highest Rank: #1 - sunki #1 - kimsunoo #1 - epistol...
96.9K 5.5K 15
Ni-ki fell in love with a mysterious boy, Sunoo, who has a crush on Ni-ki but is unaware of his feelings. Ni-ki starts professing his love for Sunoo...