Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

By stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... More

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

THIRTY_TWO

1.9K 90 15
By stxrry_min

CHAE BYEOL

As much as I wanted to sleep, they made us participate in events. Soojin was luckily able to get out of it, she said she was having 'lady problems' even though she was lying. I was going to join her but the teachers didn't believe me.

There was a MC named Jae Rong, he was dressed in this bright pink suit. He was explaining the newspaper game.

"I want you to gather in a group of four."

He yelled and everyone ran around to find a group. I looked around and saw Tae-Hoon, Soo-ah, and Sooho. I assumed were one group. Tae-Hoon grabbed Jugyeong and brought her the group. I was about to speak but Tae-Hoon backed away dramatically saying for us to leave him. Soo-ah brought him back but we just looked between each other to see who had to leave.

"Come on."

Seojun's voice interrupted us. He grabbed on to Jugyeong and brought her to his group. Today just felt like constant punches to my stomach and I hated it.

I breathed out to calm myself down. I didn't need to get worked up and pass out again.

The student oooh'd as they say Seojun and Jugyeong together. MC Jae Reong started to explain the rules.

We all huddled together, I put my arms around Sooho and Soo-ah to keep my balance. They all did the same to make sure we didn't fall off the newspaper. Groups started falling all around us.

I looked at Sooho and saw him staring. I followed his stare and of course it led up to Seojun's group, who was still standind. I pressed on his foot and he looked to me.

"You need to smile more."

I said under my breath. We broke apart once the 5 seconds passed. We were one of the three groups who passed. The MC has us fold the paper again, making it even smaller.

I heard Sooho suck in his breath harshly, I looked and him and saw what he was looking at. Seojun had picked up Jugyeong. I saw Sooho run towards him but I held him back.

"Don't, it's just a game."

I pleaded and he went back to his previous position.

"Soo-ah get on."

Tae-Hoon said and Soo-ah jumped on his back. Sooho looked towards me and I read his face clearly.

"Sooho no, I rather n-"

He cut me off by picking me up, I immediately hooked my arm around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

"We are winning this game."

He said, a mix of anger and frustration in his eyes.

"Glad to see you so passionate."

I patted his chest. The MC started to count down and Cho-Rong's team start to wobble and ended up falling down. Leaving us and Seojun's team. I turned to look and them and immediately regretted it. I leaned my head in Sooho's chest so I didn't see Jugyeong and Seojun.

"The teams that fails this time will be the loser.I want the guys to raise one leg."

The MC spoke so we could already end this game. Tae-Hoon started to complain while Sooho did it with no problem. I could see Tae-Hoon start to wobble.

"Tae-Hoon I swear."

I warned him while Soo-ah also was started to complain to him.

Before he could fall Seojun's team broke apart, leaving us standing. I felt proud we actually one, I just wanted this game to end to be honest.

Sooho put me down and I hugged him out of excitement.

"We did it!!"

I heard Soo-ah yell. We broke apart and looked at our team mates but they were already looking at us. In fact, everyone was looking at us.

"They are dating!! I told you guys!"

Soo-ah said and everyone erupted in cheers. I sighed and tried to move away but Soo-ah squished us together. Sooho then put his arm around me, which surprised me. He isn't one to shown skin-ship.

His gesture only make our peers go crazy. I looked and saw Seojun glaring at us. He made eye contact with me and didn't break it. I looked to Jugyeong and she had a completely difficult stare, she looked sad. I removed Sooho's arm from me and walked away from the cheers

~

The next day continued as normal, apparently there was a ghost around this camp, but I didn't believe any of that. Although, I did hear screaming..... anyways, I was thankful for the calm day. I just kept my space from Seojun and things were fine. Of course, he was occupied with Jugyeong so it was pretty easy to avoid him.

It was later that night and they were having a little concert for us. I sat between Jugyeong and Soo-ah as we watched Cho-Rong's and Si-hyun's group perform. It was very entertaining to say the least.

The MC came on the stage and started talking.

"I hear that Saebeom high school has an idol. Apparently, one student used to be a K-pop idol trainee. Where are you?"

I turned to looked at Seojun and sure enough he was the mystery man. I wonder who had ratted him out.

"Byeol, was it you?"

He turned to me but I shrugged and smiled at his annoyance.

"Let's bring him on stage."

Hyun-kyu got up but Si-hyun immediately brought him back to sit down.

"What else can we do but bring him up on stage?"

Seojun turned to Cho-Rong and found the culprit.

"Please just since for us."

Cho-Rong pleaded.

"No way."

Seojun quickly shot him down.

"You really won't? I'd love to hear you sing."

Jugyeong said. I turned to Seojun and decided to push him too.

"You have a great voice and you know it. Han Seo Jun!"

I started to chant and everyone joined in. Soon enough he was on stage . They brought him a guitar and he started singing. It was the first time I have heard him in a while.

I smiled and swayed with the crowd. I felt Jugyeong go still and turned to look at her. She was staring at something to our left. I looked and saw Soojin was sitting next to Sooho. She was wearing his old baseball cap too. I knew what she was feeling.

Welcome to the club.

I turned my gaze back to Seojun. I heard Jugyeong get and walk away. Soo-ah asked what happened but she didn't respond. After a minute or two, my conscience finally won and I got up as well. I needed to find her. I followed to where I though she went. I found Tae-Hoon out of breathe.

"Have you seen Jugyeong?"

He didn't saying anything but pointed then continued running.

I followed his direction down the path.

"Did he get confused?"

I mumbled to myself, I did not see anyone at all. I felt like I was walking for hours but it had only been 10 minutes.

I continued walking until I heard crying. It sounded like Jugyeong so I followed the noise. I saw two forms and hid by a tree so I wouldn't get spotted. I don't know why I hid, I had just felt like I shouldn't have been there. I got a closer look and I immediately regretted playing detective.

There was Jugyeong crying while Seojun held her face. Their faces were too close for comfort. 

That was the final punch.

"Don't cry."

I heard him say and he brushed hair away from her face.

I felt my chest grow heavy, everything around me started to grow fuzzy. Seojun and Jugyeong were the only things clear to me.

Get a grip.

I tried to look away but I couldn't. I didn't even feel the tears rushing down my face. I moved away from my spot and continued walking down the path, making sure they didn't hear me. I kept rubbing away my tears but they just didn't seem to stop.

"You're just friends, why would *wheeze*he like you? I am just over analyz-zing things, as usual."

I said to myself, although it came out all mumbled because I was having trouble breathing. I stopped walking once I heard a voice.

"See I told you."

I didn't need to look ahead to know it was Seyeon.

Why am I never happy?

I looked up to see the path was gone, I was on a rooftop now. Just like how it was in the hallway. There he was on the ledge, staring at me with his honey eyes. Pleading for me to help him.

I walked towards him, my legs shaking. It felt endless, the more I got closer, the farther he went back.

"Seyeon!"

I yelled out, trying to get closer to him but nothing seemed to work.

Next thing I know, I heard my watch beeping. I didn't even notice my heart was going fast. TOO fast.

I didn't feel the pain though, I felt numb.

Then he fell backwards.

Just like how I remembered it.

"NO!"

I screamed and covered my eyes from seeing his body fall again. I stood there for a few seconds before moving my hands slowly. Everything was back to normal, it was like I didn't even move.

I fell to the ground on my knees, my senses coming back to me. The pain was something I have never felt before. Like my heart was being pulled from my chest. 

I grabbed my chest in pain, I felt like I was going to die. My eyesight was blurry from all my tears. My whole body was in panic mode.  The noise from my watch didn't help.

"Byeol!"

I felt someone crouch down by me and grab my shoulder, I couldn't even look up to see who it was.

"What's happening?"

I couldn't respond. My body was heaving try to get air. Arms grabbed on to me and made me make eye contact with the person.

It was Seojun.

I cried even harder looking at his face.

He brought me up against something so I could sit up. I still was heaving as I looked at the ground.

"I-I'll call the ambulance."

He brought out his phone and started talking to someone. I heard footsteps, lots of them. I heard so many voices asking what happened. I felt people crowd me in concern but I think Seojun pushed them away.

"You're always too late."

I heard Seyeon's voice again. I looked up and saw him standing there. His body was bloodied, face bruised. He looked......dead.

I widened my eyes and gasped before I felt my body give up. I slumped to my side as I heard the voices scream for me, fade away.....

✦✦✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

As you can see things are getting pretty heated here! Will Byeol live or not, we will see soon. Hope you guys are staying safe as always and Merry Late Christmas & Happy New Year!! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you and your family to stay in good health! See you guys in the next update.

-stxr <3 

P.S.- Sorry if I skipped any parts of the original plot, just wanted to get to the good stuff hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 193 11
ᴏᴄ x ʟᴇᴇ ꜱᴜʜᴏ ꜰᴛ. ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ
93.8K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]
212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
44.4K 1.2K 12
❝ once upon a time, the planets, and the fates, and all the stars aligned . . . ❞ [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off, she's...