The bionic and The science Ex...

By HerminoneG

You have gone on adventures with the Davenports and Leo. You got together with Chase everything was good unti... More

Speed trap
Spy fly
Missin' the misson
Quarantined
Robot fight club
Bro down
The rats strike back
Parallel Universe
Spikes got talent
Leo vs Evil
Hole in one
Trucked out
The Bionic 500
Thank you
Bionic Showdown Pt1
Wake up
Memory Wipe
Avalanche
Adam up

Bionic Showdown Pt2

881 22 8
By HerminoneG

⚠️There is talk about blood in this, read if your comfortable with it⚠️

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝐿𝑎𝑏 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑠
𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑛, 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒. 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑏 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

Y/n ran though the house looking for the lair. She finally found it and saw The Davenports and her dad surrounded by the blue lasers.

"Guys!" They all turned to see y/n.

"No! Leave! Get out of here! Go back home" they all started yelling different things to keep her ways from her mom but she ignored them. She ran to the control center.

"His name is Douglas Davenport right?" Y/n asked looking at the control center.

"Yes" Donald answer. Y/n nodded

"Why does that name sound so familiar" y/n muttered to herself. Right as she was about to start guessing some passwords she got the same flashback as before but this time it's finished.

Hi my name is Douglas Davenport

Flash

I'll take care of you just make sure your mom doesn't find out

Flash

Here is some food, it's not poison

Flash

I did make the serums but didn't think she would use it on you, I was hoping it was for an animal or something

Flash

Call me Dougie

The flash back stoped and y/n was trying to catch her breath. She was looking at the ground everything was spinning, blurry.

"Look out!" They yelled. Y/n looked at them once everything was better, she look back at the control center but her mom was on it with her claws out and in her leopard form. She scratched y/n across the face. Y/n fell to the ground big gashes across her face blood falling form it. Her mother growled and jumped on the floor grabbing y/n's left ankle as she dug her nail into it making blood fall from her ankle.

Y/n yelled in pain.

Her dad and Donald look confused as to why Quinn looked like that while the bionics looked scared.

Y/n shot her sonic wave making her mom fall back she used her super speed back to the control center and started guessing different passcodes. But no of them worked. Her mother got up and ran to y/n. Y/n saw her and jumped on the other side of the controls.

"I've waited to long for this" Quinn said pulling out a whip except this one didn't have the spikes like last time. Y/n's breath got caught in her throat. Her mom shot the whip towards her but y/n was able to get out of the way. Y/n super speed to her mom kicking her leg out getting down on her knee and knocking down her mom. Quinn fell forward and hit herself on the control center. Y/n stood up and her mom quickly fix herself and faced her.

Quinn ran to her. Y/n wasn't fast enough this time and Quinn knocked her to the ground holding her hand her her neck. Y/n trying getting out of her moms grip but with her other hand Quinn created 3 scratches across her left leg. Y/n let out another yell in pain and Quinn threw her to the wall.

"Quinn! Stop it! Stop it now! Leave her alone and have me!" Alexander pleaded as his daughter had a arm around her stomach and started to struggle to get up. Quinn turned and looked at him.

"Well that's not fun to leave her with less harm is it?" Quinn gave an evil chuckle. Y/n got her sonic waves at her making her fly back. He mom showed her whip again she hit it towards y/n and y/n held her arm in front of her with her elbow bent as the whip wrapped around the top of her hand. Y/n was about to pull her mom over but her mom did something making the spikes come on and dig deep into y/n's skin. The whip dropped from y/n's arm and more blood started to drop from her arm. Y/n used her powers and shot her mom back.

Y/n struggled to super speed to the control center. Suddenly something blasted her and she hit the control center before falling on the ground.

"What do you think your doing?" She heard a familiar voice. They all looked and saw Marcus. Quinn walked to him and y/n got up holding onto the control center.

"Where is Douglas he's supposed to be here?" Quinn asked

"He's to busy bragging on how he captured them." Marcus said staring at y/n. "So cupcake which one of them should go first... the sister?" He pointed to Bree but Adam held out an arm blocking her. "...the brother?" He pointed to Adam. Alexander went in front of him. "...The father figure?" He pointed to Donald. Chase, this time went in front of him leaving him and Alexander in the front of them ".... the father... or the boyfriend. Your pick"

"None"

"So you?" Quinn asked walking towards her as she started to walk (limping) to the other side of the lasers they were around

"Quinn take me please." Alexander pleaded. Quinn growled.

"No! I want her. Marcus can-" she was cut off when Douglas walked in. Y/n looked and they made eye contact. Douglas looked at her with a 'sorry' look but y/n kept a hard glare at him. "Douglas there you are! I'm almost done. Are you ready." Douglas did answer he just kept his eyes on y/n. "Douglas!" Douglas turned and looked at Quinn.

"She's not ready yet." Douglas said.

"I got it" Quinn ran to her but y/n ran to Douglas still struggling with her super speed pushed him on the ground.

"I trusted you!" She yelled. She pick him up and threw him to her mom who was behind her. Marcus went to her but y/n shot him back. Her mom push Douglas off and ran to her.

She pinned her to the wall before throwing her to a corner. She hit her back against the edged of a wall and hiss in pain. Y/n got up still struggling with blood still falling. She was starting to lose more blood she felt weak. She grabbed a cloth from the lab used her super speed to wrap it around her cuts (except the one on her face). Quinn ran to her and shot out her whip but y/n back flipped away from getting hit.

Douglas was talking to the Davenports and Alexander. Quinn grabbed y/n by the hair and knocked hit her face on the table. Y/n bled more. She fell on the ground coughing out blood. She had a scratch across her top and bottom lip. Quinn turned away and looked at the computer where it showed Leo trying to get in.

"Douglas. look" Douglas looked at the computer and smiled

"Oh, look who showed up to be a hero and this ones not even bionic. I can take him out with the sprinklers"

"Leave him alone" y/n said in pain as she started to get up but her mom kicked her to the ground.

"He's just a kid" Donald said.

"Quinn stop it!" Alexander yelled at the same time as Donald with tears in his eyes

"A nosy kid who keeps getting in our way." Douglas replied.

"Stay away from him." Bree said.

"Leave her alone!" Chase yelled to Quinn the same time Bree yelled to Douglas as Quinn kick y/n again.

"Protective boyfriend Huh?" Quinn smirked before kicked her daughter back. Y/n cough and wiped the blood from her mouth.

"Don't worry, princess. I'm not gonna hurt him." Douglas told Bree. He open the door where Marcus was recharging. "Marcus wanted the privilege all to himself." He said as Marcus walked out. "Your little friend Leo it back. This time take care of him for good"

"Done" he said walking out

"Oh no you don't!" Y/n got up and super her super speed but her mom threw the whip at her wrapping it around her stomach pulling her back behind her. Y/n yelled in pain and hit the ground. She had her arm around herself trying to control the bleed coming from her stomach.

"No!" Alexander, Adam, Bree, Donald and Chase yelled. Alexander almost touch the lasers but stopped himself. "Please Quinn!"

"She's getting what she deserves" Quinn went closer to her.

Douglas tried to activate their triton apps but Donald was able to put a block on his triton app.

"Ha I went into their chips and put a block on your app a long time ago. Ooh. It's so good watching you eat it." He starred humming and dancing but he hit his arm on the lasers so he stopped.

"Very cleaver Donny. But I'll get around it. I've always been a better programmer than you." He started to type into the computer. "There, see? Only 8 minutes till my cypher key decrypts your block and activated the triton app. What're you gonna do? Call mommy? If you do don't tell her I'm alive"

Quinn kept kick y/n, punching her, just kept beating her up until she grabbed her by her hair and held her in front of her. Y/n struggled to stand up. "Do it Douglas... now!"

"I-I don't have it. I'll be right back" Douglas quickly left. Quinn dropped y/n to the ground. Y/n coughed more blood. Quinn looked up and saw Marcus in front of Leo from the computer. She went over y/n with her legs on each side of her. She grabbed y/n by the hair and forced her to look up.

"Let's watch Marcus get rid of Leo shall we" y/n was forced to watch as she felt weak. They saw Marcus his Leo with a green energy power ball and Leo hit shot back

"No!" Y/n yelled along with the Davenports and her father. She felt anger. She couldn't control it any longer. Her hair started floating as her eye turned red. Shot her mom back and got up, still struggling, facing her.

"Oh no no no" Alexander mutter. They (except y/n) looked at him confused. "If she doesn't control her anger she will want to kill and wouldn't want to stop and it's going to destroy her. Not to mention she can take this building down with us inside."

"You mean she'll kill and not want to stop?" Chase asked.

"Are you not aware that he said she can take this building down with us in it?" Adam asked him.

"Yes Chase and trust me if that happens when she turns normal again she's going to feel guilty and that guilt would destroy her. And Adam if she brings this building down then-" he was cut off by a big shake. They looked y/n she hit the ground with her sonic wave making everything shake.

"Y/n don't!" Alexander yelled to her.  Y/n didn't listen she show her mom back making her hit the rail where there were stairs. She got up but y/n shot her back down. Quinn ran behind her and y/n turned grabbing her and thrown her to the lasers surrounding the Davenports and her mother. Her mother yelled in pain as she got hit with them. She lifted from the ground and lifted things with her for with one hit and her mother could die.

"Y/n stop!"

"No y/n do it! Kill! You know you have it in you"

"No y/n! This is exactly what she wants!"

"No little one this is who you are!"

"No its not! Look at me-"

"No look at me y/n!"

"Look at us! Listen to me please" y/n was looking between them.

"This is who you are y/n, who you have always been and he's been keeping it away like you should be ashamed of it-"

"I've been protecting her!"

"You call that protecting! She needs this part of her out there it shouldn't be hidden." Y/n was looking at her father and Davenports as her parents argued. She made eye contact with the bionics she looked at chase who looked at her with a bit of fear. She didn't want her own boyfriend to fear her. She woke up. She knew who she was no matter what people say. She calm down and dropped everything. She used her powers to pull her mom towards her.

"This is who I am" she said before throwing her mom against the wall where she hit her head knocking her out. She ran (limped) back to the control center and tried random passwords again

"Try ruindonaldslife/ Davenportindustry" Alexander and Donald both said. Y/n shocked her head at her fathers answer and but tried anyways.

"Nothing is working." Y/n began coughing blood again. They all looked at her worry "I'm fine"

"You need to get out of here-" her father tried to tell her.

"No! I'm not going anywhere" Marcus walked in and hit her with the same green blast he did with Leo. She fell back on the ground.

"Should have listen to him cupcake." Y/n ran up to him and tried to punch him he grabbed her Aron and kneed her on the stomach. Her flipped her onto the ground before grabbing and pushing her against the table. He grabbed a hammer beside them and was about to hit her hit y/n stopped him using as much strength as she can keeping the contact from her face. She hit hit with her powers making him back up. She then ran to him, wrapping her leg around him before dropping him to the ground.

Y/n didn't notice her mother wake up again. As she held Marcus down. Quinn ran to her and grabbed her by the neck chocking her holding her in the air cutting off her oxygen. Y/n struggled to get out the grip.

"If Douglas can't do it then I'll do it myself!" She started to chock her more. Y/n was coughing losing air. Just then a blast hit Quinn making her drop y/n. Quinn was pushed to the side and y/n was on the ground catching her breath. They all looked and saw Cassandra with one of the dads weapons.

"Hands off my daughter bitch!" She hit Quinn again as she started getting up. This time Quinn was to fast she ran to Cassandra and y/n, who was still on the ground, used her mind to protect her. Quinn was able to get hold of the weapon and broke it but when she tried attacking her she noticed something was stopping her. Y/n got up and hit her with her powers.

"Mom/y/n" they both went to each other. Cassandra was to worry about the blood on y/n's body she didn't pay much attention to the fact her husband was surrounded by lasers.

"Mom you try to help them. I'll get my mom and Marcus" Cassandra didn't argue she just ran to the control center while Marcus and Quinn went to y/n.

"These no way you will protect yourself and your mother" Quinn smirked. "Marcus get her!" Marcus started going to Cassandra but y/n super speed to him grabbing him and throwing him to Quinn. Quinn pushed off Marcus and ran to y/n. Y/n moved to the side. The second y/n did that she felt dizzy. She grabbed her moms arm pulling her away. She kicked her mom in the stomach and dropped her to the ground while she shot her sonic wave to Marcus who got up. She used her sonic waves on Marcus while she kept her mother down with her other powers.

"Hurry!" She said weakly as she was getting worn out. "I can't- I can't keept this up much longer!"

"Guys what are we going to do?" Cassandra freaked out.

"If we could find a way to deflect one of these beams we could take out the control console and deactivate the laser source. I don't suppose anybody has a mirror on them." Donald said

"If any of us had a mirror on them it'd be you" Bree said

"There must be something we can use." Chase said

"Well I can't think on an empty stomach" Adam said then took out a granola bar.

"You brought a granola bar?" Chase asked

"Yup. Thanks for taking my suggestion on the snack holder" Adam told Alexander and Donald

"That was supposed to be for a weapon" Alexander said

"Oi this one with the weapons"

"Guys hurry please!" Y/n struggled.

"Not strong enough little one?" Quinn smirked.

"Y/n let go!" Cassandra yelled

"What no!"

"Trust me" she stopped and fell to the floor. Marcus went to Cassandra and Cassandra grabbed a wrench hitting him across the face making him fall before she did tan behind Quinn, who was walking towards y/n, and hit her in the back. Cassandra grabbed her daughter putting an arm over her shoulder helping her up. She started backing up as they both got up walking to them. They back up into a wall and y/n held out her right arm, the one that her mom wasn't holding, and created a shield around them protecting them from Marcus's lasers and from Quinn clawing the guts out of them.

"Hey we can use this as a reflective surface." Bree said grabbing adams granola bar wrapped.

"Yes but it will never withstand the intensity of these beams we need something to support it something hard and flat."

"How about adams head?" Chase asked smiling. They all looked at him and Bree looking at Donald.

"What about your belt buckle?"

"Yes!" He took it off and hesitated "wait this is custom" he pouted

"Really?" Bree took it out of his hands and wrapped it in the wrapper "there now we've got a mirror"

Chase them grabbed it "step aside Bree. Let the big boys take care of this."

"Oh ok when are they getting here?" Bree asked

"Somebody do something!" Y/n struggled more. Blood slowly came from her mouth. Cassandra wrapped her other arm around her stomach to slow down the bleeding as the cuts her mother gave her opened more.

Chase started to try to get it to hit the control center "tilt back on the z axis"

"Almost got it."

"No no not that one, that one" they all looked at Adam who spoke up.

"I had my snack in ready to help. Hold this" he took the mirror and started to direct it but Donald, Chase and Alexander where stammering. Bree rolled her eyes.

"Just give it to me" she took and was able to disable the lasers. "And that's how you get it done boys. YOLO"

"No!" Quinn yelled.  Adam hit Marcus with his lasers and Marcus fell back. Y/n stopped her shield as Adam got Marcus and Bree super speed kicking away Quinn.

"Let's hurry and get out of here!" Bree yelled and Chase grabbed y/n's other arm putting it over his shoulder. As they were about to leave Douglas came in clapping.

"Bravo. But just cause a dog get out of his cage doesn't mean he's going for a walk."

"You have a dog? Where, where, where?"

"Douglas you are not getting these kids or killing y/n" Donald said as the Cassandra handed the arm she was holding to Adam standing in for of the kids with Alexander and Donald.

"Wrong again Donny."

"You have it Douglas?" Quinn asked looking at him. "Your ready to do it?"

"Yes?" He said take out the gun. "And look the Decryption is complete now I'll have total control of their-" he was cut off by Donald kicking the control and gun out of his hand. He charged at Donald and Alexander ran to get the gun while Cassandra hit Quinn with the wrench again. Marcus chased after Alexander.  Y/n saw this and got out of Chase's and Adams grip going after Marcus.

"Y/n!" The boys yelled while Donald yelled to them.

"Guys run!"

"We're not leaving without you guys"

"Just go!" The parents yelled. Quinn pushed Cassandra away and went to Alexander who she threw hitting Cassandra making them both fall back. Y/n ran from Marcus to her parents, making Quinn able to get the gun. The bionics where about to run with Chase grabbing y/n's arm.

"Marcus stop them!" Douglas yelled.

"Marcus super speed by Quinn in front of the bionics and y/n. Quinn pointed the gun to y/n. Alexander was behind her and hit her with the chair making her fall and throw the gun to the ground. Y/n was about to run to it but Chase held her letting Cassandra get it.

"Out of our way Marcus" Chase said helping y/n stand.

"Not a chance im more powerful than all of you. Marcus said

"Oh he's lying I haven't shed him at the gym once" Adam said.  Adam tried to punch him but her stopped it lifting him up and throwing him to the ground. Y/n pushed away from chase. She super speed to her mom pushing her against the wall.

Bree ran to Adam. Donald and Douglas where still fighting while Alexander was helping up Cassandra who had been hurt from Quinn

"No one touches my brother you freak" Chase said. He tried to punch him but Marcus block it, punched him in the back and threw him making him hold onto the chains that where at the top where they had a little pathway. Marcus super speed to him.

"Let's make this fun Huh?" He kicked chase in the stomach.

"Chase!" Y/n yelled. Quinn took the advantage and punch y/n in the stomach making her fall. She started to run towards Chase but Alexander bumped her into the control center and Cassandra hit her leg with a wrench making her lose feeling in it. Quinn fell to the ground and the parents ran to y/n. Marcus messed with some buttons making the floor under chase open.

Chase let out a yell when he saw if. "Who has that in their house?"

"This place used to be a sausage factory you could fit a whole cow in there."

"Chase hold on!" Bree yelled "Adam so see if any of those buttons will close the floor."

"Oooh buttons"

"Dad Mom go help Adam" y/n said

"Y/n no we need to help you your bleeding out"

"Dad. Please, I'll be ok" She looked at him with pleading eyes. They went to Adam. Bree went to help chase and y/n tried to follow but Quinn ran to her and pushed her against the wall. Y/n kicked her mom off and she dropped her to the ground.

"Hey, I think I got in" Adam said. They looked but it just made things worse... fire showing below chase. "No still working on it"

"Work faster!" Chase yelled back.

"Better say goodbye to your boyfriend" Quinn said. She ran up to help Marcus and y/n followed. She grabbed Bree by the hair pushing her to y/n. The girls fell back and Marcus hit Chase's hand making him hold one with one hand. Y/n kicked her mom towards Marcus making them fall forward. She grabbed Chase's arm putting it back on the chain.  Marcus got up and kicked her to the ground. Bree kicked down Marcus while she pushed Quinn, who hit off Chase's hand again, to the stairs. Bree tried to hit Marcus but he kicked her in the stomach making her fall on y/n. Knocking her down again.

"Say goodbye chase" Marcus said before he kicked off the only hand he was holding onto.

"No!" Y/n yelled as chase fell.

"Got it" the parents and Adam yelled. Lucky the floor closed before chase fell. Adam and the parents ran to him.

"Ow!" Adam helped him up. Bree looked at y/n who was still on the ground with blood surrounding her. Bree grabbed her arm over her shoulder and super speed after Marcus had gotten down to Adam,  Alexander, Cassandra and Chase. Bree stopped and walked to them with y/n still by her side.

"Aww cupcake are you weakening" Marcus pouted sarcastically. Before anyone can do or say anything Quinn ran behind Bree and knock y/n out her hands.  Y/n fell to the floor by Marcus.

"Well make this easy" Quinn said loading the gun as Marcus grabbed y/n by the hair and held her up. Before she could shoot Cassandra grabbed a metal rod and hit it out of her hands. Y/n elbowed Marcus in the stomach getting out of his grip before she grabbed her mom (Quinn) and threw her to Marcus. They stood up and looked at the kids.

"You guys may be strong but let's see you take on all six of us" Adam said. They surrounded themselves

"Go ahead creeps take your best shot." Chase said

"Gladly" Marcus said. He made a blue energy ball lifting it up in the air before making it hit y/n, Chase,  Adam and Bree as Quinn grabbed Alexander and Cassandra throwing them to a wall. The kids fell to the floor feeling weak. Y/n felt the weakest, she was done, she was ready to give up but part of her was saying no to get up and keep fighting, but that was it she felt as if there was nothing left in her.

Douglas and Donald where still fighting over the remote. They dropped in to the ground. Douglas rolled to the ground grabbed the remote.

"Now their bionics are all mine!"

"No!" Just then there as a crash form the roof.

"What the-"

"Exoskeleton in the house!" They heard a voice, they immediately recognized it was Leo. "Or whatever you call this funky place."

"Leo you're alive!" Donald and Alexander yelled happily. Alexander helped his wife up as Quinn and Douglas looked at Marcus who yelled disappointed

"I ask you to do one thing!" Douglas yelled. He saw the remote and before he can grab it Donald jumped dome the pathway landing on the remote smashing it. "You broke it! You always break my toys!" Douglas whined like a child. He got up and started pull Donald's hairZ

"Not the hair. Not the hair."

"You not the hair! Ow!" Leo shot his laser towards Marcus who dodged it making the adults pull away. Alexander was helping up Cassandra while Quinn watched Leo.

"How do you like me now, Marcus?"

"Still not a fan" he super speed and pushed Leo down.

Leo started struggling to get up."So thing can bust through walls and shoot lasers but it can't get back up?" Douglas was laughing at him while Donald said

"Well it's a prototype" the bionics got up and went to y/n who was struggling. Chase put a hand on her stomach and carried her bridle style.

"You just don't see to go away Leo, so this time I'm going to finish you for good." Little small round cutters came out his knuckles.

"Leo's alive!" Chase said.

"Nun-uh not for long" Marcus assured him.

"Get away from him!" They heard a deep voice. They saw it was Adam and that he was collecting energy.

"What's going on?" Chase asked

"I think he just discovered a new ability" Bree told him.

"I think we should get behind him" they went behind him and his wave went off knocking everyone down. Y/n fell and started coughing. Chase crawled to her and held her close.

"That was awesome. Wow all that from one granola bar." Chase held y/n with one arm as they went to Adam.

"What's going on? Are we winning?" They didn't see Douglas get up and run out leaving Quinn and Marcus.

"We gotta get out of here the whole place is coming down." They ran to Leo and helped him up.

"Where's Douglas?" Donald ask

"We have to go now" Adam said they were about to leave but were stopped.

"You are not going anywhere" Marcus said showing his blue energy ball.

"Marcus look out!" Chase yelled before a pull of rock fell on top of him. "Let's go" they were about to leave but y/n felt a whip around her leg. She dropped to the ground as her mother dragged her to her.

"Y/n!" They yelled. She got out of the whip and stood up.

"Just go!" She yelled back. She saw that they weren't moving so she used her sonic waves to pushed them out.

"Let's finished this once and for all" Quinn said. She charged at y/n. Y/n moved and kick her in the stomach making her fall forward. Quinn got up and y/n wrapped her legs around her neck staying on her shoulders trying to cut off her oxygen just enough for her to pass out. Quinn moved back and slammed her back onto the control center accidentally opening the floor that chase was once above. Y/n went in front of it grabbed the gun and y/n started getting up. "I'll make this easy. Good bye little one." And she shot the gun to y/n's stomach.

Y/n, who thought she would be able to stop it, used her sonic waves to stop the bullet but it went straight through and into her stomach

Y/n gasp letting out more of her sonic waves accidentally hitting her mom making her fly back and into that open floor. Y/n looked in guilt she didn't mean to. She then fell to the floor gasping for air. The place started to come down more.

Just then someone ran in and ran to y/n. They gave her a shot and injected her with the liquid in it. She yelled in pain as she felt it burn through her skin. The person picked her up and she got a look of the person. It was the last person she thought she'll see.

"Dougie?" She asked as he put her arm over his shoulder.

"Im getting you out" He told her. He started to run out as the room started to fall. He ran to hall and saw Leo who ran back in for his best friend.

"You!" He said pointing to Douglas.

"Take her! Get out of here! Now she needs treatment or she'll die. Alexander should know what to do!" He said handing her over to Leo. Looked confused and Douglas started to run the other way before he turned around to see them still standing there "Go!" Leo started running out dragging y/n with him. They ran through the opening before tripping and falling to the ground

. A puddle of blood started surrounding y/n as she had her hand on her stomach laying on the ground coughing blood.

"Y/n!" They all ran to her.

"We need to get her to the lab" Alexander said picking her up.

"We need to slow down the bleeding" Cassandra said. Leo took off his shirt since he hand another one underneath and gave it to Cassandra. She placed it on her stomach. "This is going to hurt y/n I'm sorry" she started applying a bit of pressure and y/n winced in pain.

"I'll take you guys" Bree said grabbing them. They looked at Chase who was staring at y/n with a scared and worried expression.

"You guys go first Bree can come back for us" Chase said noticing their stares.

"Alright let's go Bree" Bree super speed them to their house

"I'll be back with the rest" Bree left. Cassandra and Alexander ran into the lab.

"Dr. Philip!" Cassandra yelled running into the lap.

"What is it?" The Dr. asked running to him. He stopped when he saw y/n in Alexander's arms. "Oh god. What happened"

"Well explain later right now we need to help her" Alexander said they put her on a bed before taking her to the room.

"I'll need to do think. I need you guys to step out." They went out the room and saw the Davenports run in.

"Where is she? Is she ok? What's happening?" Chase started asking. They calmed him down as best they could.

"I have the best Doctor here that can help her chase. Right now she's in the other room. He knows what he's doing" they waited a few minutes before the Doctor came back.

"Philip! What happened?" Alexander walked up to him. He took off his glasses putting them in the pocket of his white coat he has on.

"We have good news and bad news. I think I'll start with good" he sighed and looked at them. "I was able to stop her bleeding. She is getting stitches rig by now." He paused.

"But?" Alexander usher for him to continue.

"She lost to much blood." Cassandra put her hands over her mouth eyes started flowing with tears. "There is one way to save her..."

Alexander knew what he ment and looked at him. "But..."

"She was already injected with it before you brought her to me seems like you know what you where doing" Alexander looked at him confused.

"We didn't do anything. Leo brought her back." He looked at him. "Leo did you inject y/n with anything?"

"No..." Leo thought about Douglas. He rather have y/n talk to them at the moment.

"Well someone did and it's barley keeping her alive.   It's the only way."

"I refuse to believe that. There has to be another way." Alexander said.

"Theres not Alexander."

"Would someone please tell me what's going on!" Cassandra cried out.

"You know what Quinn had injected her." Cassandra nodded. "She changed y/n's gens, blood, she's not like any normal human, you know that, that's why even with all the blood she's lost she's still breathing, barley but she's doing it, there is a way to save her, we have what her mom had injected her with and that could save her."

"But that could give her more power then she could take."

"But it could save her." Dr.Philip assured. "I'll let you think"

"Alexander?" Cassandra said bringing him out of the deep thought he was in. They all looked at him. "There's no other choice."

"I know..." he sighed. "But if we do it, it can save her but if she gains so much it can also take control of her."

"That's better then losing our daughter Alexander, and if that does happen we can contain her so she can learn to control it."

"Alexander, I think you should. I'll help you, y/n is part family to us to" Donald joined. Alexander nodded.

"Dr.Philip" the doctor walk to them. "One question. How many would it take."

Philip hesitate. "15"

"15?!" They repeated

"At the least. Look she lost so much blood and still tried to fight-"

"Just do it" Alexander cut him off. "Save my daughter." Dr.Philip nodded. He call the two other doctors and they started to get to work running all over the lab getting everything they needed.

"Let's go upstairs." Alexander said. They all went up.

"Will she be ok?" Bree asked.

"I don't know.  All we can do it hope she will be" Cassandra said.

"Why would she do this" Adam ask

"She just a bad person Adam and we can control what she does"

Chase was quite. He didn't say a word. He didn't what time say, do, he couldn't think. He was staring at the wall. He was angry, scared, sad. He felt alone.

Alexander knocked down everything of the table. "This was all Quinn! What even happened!? Why did she look like that?!" Alexander ask angry but not at them at himself.

"Y/n will explain when she wakes up. But right now we need to take cation, Quinn is still out there, who knows what she would do" Cassandra said.

"How did the jail not notice. Oh god!" Alexander realize something. He called the jail and when they picked up they were in a panicked "someone better explain right now!"

"Someone drugged us locking us in a cell. We were able to get out now and found out Quinn was out! Sir we are working on everything to get her back in her cell."

"Keep me updated" he hung up. He was frustrated. "That picture-"

"Douglas, he helped with everything" Donald said.

"You guys can stay here if you want for the update." Cassandra said "we have more room and extra clothes. I'll go get it." Cassandra left and Alexander showed them to the room.

Chase passed by y/n's room. He walked in and saw Cassandra was right, all around her room was that mark. He walked over to see a picture of herself making a kissy face to the camera with one eye close as Chase kiss that side of her check. He picked up the picture and smiled just looking at it.

"I need to clean this room up for her" he heard a voice he looked and saw Cassandra at the door frame.

"Oh sorry" Cassandra shook her head.

"Don't be, hold on to that picture." She said putting the clothes down. "This is for you. We should have an update tomorrow" Chase nodded. He held the picture in his hand with the clothes in the other. He sat on the bed when he got to the room they let him stay at. He looked at the picture again before changing.

They all laid in bed not being able to think.

She'll be ok

That's what that kept telling themselves but in reality they don't know what could happen. All they did was hope for the best.

A/n
Omg yayyy I finished this chapter. I'm sorry the update is slow, I feel bad and I really don't know how I feel about this chapter.

The next is going to be not part of the series I'm going to add in the chapter about how y/n is and everything. I did explain a bit on how she didn't die like a normal human would have with all the blood she was losing. If you guys are still confused just let me know.

Also let me know how you feel about this chapter. Next chapter will be a while to update only because I have to think about everything, and how it's going to be but I promise I will try to update soon. 

Also if there are any mistakes let me know.

Thank you again for reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
55.9K 1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ni...
17.2K 728 41
Emmie Key was the smartest girl on the planet. At least, she considered herself to be that smart. A lot of people could tell her otherwise, but she k...
49.8K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...