Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

โœจ Introduction โœจ
Part 1- First Meet ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Part 2- You? Again? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Part 3- Annoying but Cute ๐Ÿ˜š
Part 4- Thank-you? ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 5- A spark โšก๏ธ
Part 6- The Beginning ๐ŸŽฌ
Part 7- Butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath ๐Ÿคจ
Part 12- The Dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Part 13- Ishk High ๐Ÿพ
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! ๐Ÿพ
Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises
Part 16- Confusion ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight โœˆ๏ธ
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ
Part 25- The Morning After โ˜€๏ธ
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 27- Plans & Gifts
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 41- A New Start
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings ๐Ÿคช
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! ๐Ÿ’ซ
Note โค๏ธ

Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings

1K 97 25
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! Here's chapter nine, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================
As Ishqi drove towards the Malhotra mansion her mind was clouded with various thoughts, half of them being about the one and only Ahaan. She could see Rhea definitely liked Ahaan but.."what about AVM? Does he like her?" was what she was confused about. "Like karey yah hate, tujhe kya farak parta hai?" - "C'mon Ishqi! Tere bhai ki shaadi hai and tu uss Mr. 3 in 1 ke baare mein soch soch ke apna dimaag aur time dono kharab kar rahi hai....Aur waise bhi woh tujhse kabhi bhi dhaang se baat nahi karte, humesha jhagrah karte hai"

"Kal ek din pyaar se baat kya kar li aaj saari khadoos hone ki kasar nikal di...Aab mein bhi baat nahi karoungi..bade aye Mr. Naam teen banda mean!"

While talking to herself she reached the Malhotra mansion in around 15 minutes, she parked her vehicle and got out of the car only to see Ahaan and Rhea reaching at the same time as her. She completely ignored Ahaan and went up to the door, around two seconds later Ahaan stood beside her and pushed the door open, "it's open" he mumbled into her ear. Ishqi rolled her eyes at him and walked in, Dadi/Chachi/Savitri were sitting in the lounge when they spotted Ishqi, Ahaan, and Rhea entering. "Ishqi!!!" the three ladies exclaimed at once.

They walked over to Ishqi and engulfed her in a hug after she touched their feet, "Ishqi puttar! Kaisi hai tu?" Dadi asked Ishqi while patting her face.

Savitri: Waise beta accha hua tu aagyi!

Chachi: Aur nahi toh kya!

The trio took Ishqi with them to sit in the lounge while Ahaan stood there with mixed emotions, "Yeh sab Ishqi ko dekh kar itna khush kyun horahe hai?"- "Hello!!" he said trying to get their attention- "Aap log mujhe bhool gaye...mein bhi houn"

They glanced over at Ahaan, "Oh hi Ahaan, humne dekha hi nahi" they lied cuz they had very much seen him. They also spotted Rhea who stood by the door gritting her teeth, "Rhea? Kaisi hai tu puttar, ajah" Dadi said feeling a little sorry for completely ignoring Rhea at first.

Rhea plastered a fake smile across her face and went over to them and took a seat- "Ishqi ne toh Ahaan ki poori family ka dil jeet rakha hai!"  she angrily thought-

Meanwhile Ahaan adored Ishqi bonding with his family, they all looked so happy to see Ishqi- it made his heart flutter.The past thoughts he'd had when he saw Ishqi and Sonu's bonding came back to him,"Humesha se mujhe ek aise life partner chahiye thi jo meri family ke saath bond kar pai, someone who they all love. Ishqi bilkul waisi hai"

Ahaan (inner voice): But she's not my type neither is she made for me....Maane ke she's sweet, nice, friendly, be- EK SECOND AHAAN!! Tu usski itni tareef kyun kar raha hai...buri baatein, think of all the things you DON'T like about her, jaise ke she's extra ladaku, extra- extrovert, extra-friendly, extra-cute NOOOOOO AHAAN!!!! BAD THINGS REMEMBER...kyunke agar aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe usse py-NO no impossible....but is it though?"

Snapping out of his thoughts he said, "Mein fresh hokar aata houn" and ran up the stairs- Just then a plan clicked in Rhea's head- she smirked, "Mein restroom use karke ayi" she told the ladies and went up the stairs as well.

While Rhea went up the stairs Sonu ran down them, "Ishqi!!" she said while running over to Ishqi and pulling her into a hug, "Thank god tum aagayi!!"-

Ishqi: Arrey! Tum meri hone wali bhabhi ho...tumne bolaya toh mein kaise na aati!

Sonu smiled, "Let's go now!" saying this she dragged Ishqi upstairs with her while Dadi said to her two daughter-in-laws, "Kitni pyaari baachi hai, sabse kitna pyaar karti hai!" Savitri and Chachi nodded..they couldn't agree more!

+++
As Sonu and Ishqi were heading upstairs Ishqi got a phone call, "Sonu tum jao mein dou(2) minutes mein aati houn"

Sonu: Okay, par be quick!

Ishqi nodded and answered the call while Sonu ran into her room, While on the phone Ishqi was strolling back and forth in the hallway. There was one room door she recognized perfectly, since it was Ahaan's room. His room door was open, she heard a muffled scream- Ishqi peeked in and saw Rhea fallen on top of Ahaan, the tinge of jealousy and anger she felt in her heart was unjustifiable, he wasn't her..anything, why did she care so much.

It was a 2 second moment because Ahaan immediately pushed Rhea off of him but it was still enough to fuel the fire in Ishqi's heart. "Inka toh Rhea ke saath pakka kuch chal raha hai....Ishqi tu beech mein mat parh, AVM sirf tere business partner aur Sonu ke bhai hai, that's it.."

She hung up the call and left for Sonu's room feeling a little off cuz of what she'd seen. Sonu noticed Ishqi lost in her thoughts and asked her a couple of times if there was something bothering her but she shrugged it off and they continued their sangeet prep.

After a few hours Ishqi bid the Malhotra's goodbye and drove back to her house-

(Rhea had left earlier, she'd seen Ishqi's reflection in the mirror when she peaked into Ahaan's room, she could sense that her cunning trick had worked and she exited the Malhotra mansion with a satisfied smile on her face)-

N i g h t - t i m e 🌙

Ishqi's Side:
Ishqi herself didn't know why but she felt a sense of disappointment in her heart, she found herself getting lost in her thoughts every few moments. After dinner she excused herself and came into her room.

Her family noticed her uneasiness and when they questioned her about it she dismissed it off as "Shaadi and office ka kaam ek saath hai na, issilye thak gayi houn"- Although some of them were still unconvinced with her answer they decided to give her some space.

In her room, Ishqi changed her clothes and slumped onto her bed, pulled out her diary and started writing.
Today was a definite weird day, I don't even know why but it was. I felt a kind of dispirited I've never felt before and it's all because of that Mr. 3 in 1, khadoos AVM!!! I don't know what but it's definitely related to him. Woh itne khadoos hai ke mera saara mood kharab kar diya! This morning I woke up with such an amazing mood but AVM ne ughhhh. Mujhe unse koi farak nahi parta! Aur na hi parna chahiye...unki ek girlfriend ho yah das usse mujhe ek percent bhi farak nahi parna chahiye...Mein itne try maarti houn ke hum dono ki larai na ho but woh hai ke mere se jhagrah karne ke bahane dhoondte hai, jaab se mile hai ek second bhi sakoon se nahi guzarne diya! Akhir mere bhai ki shaadi hai, mujhe enjoy karna chahiye na ke uss naam teen banda mean ke baare mein soochna! Okay, I've decided ke aab mein unse baat nahi karungi, full ignore maaru gi, na jhagrah karoungi, na unki taraf smile karoungi, aur na hi unki koi baat sunnu gi!
Aaj ke liye itna hi-
~ Ishqi

Ishqi closed her diary and put it in her drawer, then she turned the lamp off and closed her eyes, "Khud toh woh aaram se soe rahe hoge aur mein yahan bewakoofon ki tarah unke baare mein soochi jaarahi houn soochi jaarahi houn! Sooja Ishqi...Uss khadoos ke liye aapni neend mat barbaad kar" she mumbled, Ishqi turned to the side and dozed off to sleep, still thinking of him...

===
Ahaan's Side:
As usual the Malhotra siblings were sitting in their spot in the backyard conversing while drinking juice and beer.

Ahaan: All ready for the sangeet function tomorrow Sonu?

Sonu: Yes! Aaj Ishqi ayi thi na so she helped a lot- Usski wajah se saari prep complete hogayi hai!

Kartik: Waise today was a good and relaxing day, Kal se phir shaadi ke events shuru-

Sonu: Hmm, but Ishqi seemed a little upset today-

Kartik: Zaaroor bhai ne kuch kiya hoga

Sonu: In this case normally I would agree with you but I don't know. She was fine when she arrived but then she attended a phone call and when she came into my room her expressions clearly conveyed that she was upset about something.

Kartik turned to his brother, "Bhai, subah toh woh aapke saath thi, do you know what might've happened?"

Ahaan thought for a second, "Inhe baata diya toh mera mazak uraai ge...and the "Rhea barging into my office plus me being khadoos" can't be the reason she's upset. EK SECOND...KHADOOS?! What the fudge Ahaan, tu aapne aap ki buraiyaan kar raha hai...aapne aap se hi?! That girl has driven me mad!"

Sonu: Bhaiyya, she said while shaking him- "Do you know anything?"

Ahaan: No, and I think tum dono iss baare mein kuch zyada hi soch rahe ho- Mein uss ladki ko acche se jaanta houn, kal tak theek hojaigi, "Hopefully" he whispered-

Kartik: Waise bhai, aapne "uss ladki" ko acche se kab jaan liya? Hmm, he said teasingly-

Ahaan: Ahhh, tu phir shuru hogaya Kartik!

Kartik smirked, "Waise bhai, "uss ladki" ke baare mein aapko aisa kya pata hai that we don't know"-

Ahaan: Shut up Kartik! Aur kya "uss ladki" "uss ladki" lagah rakha hai! Uss ka naam bhi ha-

Kartik: Toh lete kyun nahi ho-

Sonu: Waise bhaiyya, iss cheapde ki baat mein point toh hai, aap purah din "Ishqi" "Ishqi" karte rehte ho-

Ahaan: Sonu tu bhi iss idiot ki tarah shuru hogayi!

Kartik: Bhai "Ishqi" "Ishqi" nahi karte, woh "yeh ladki", "uss ladki", "woh ladki" aise bolte hai-

The younger two siblings chuckled and high-fived each other, while Ahaan stood up, "you guys are impossible" he said and left for his room.

//To Be Continued//
—-
PRECAP: Jealous Ahaan 😂 + soft AVM 💕
===============================================================================
That's all for today guys, hope ya'll liked it! { Word Count: 1766 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes <3

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 15.8K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ... She's an Angel ๐Ÿงš She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
22.8K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
2K 207 15
He knew her. He knew she could never do something which she knew would hurt him. And what for? For Money? Nah. His heart made him see flashes of all...
14.9K 904 31
This story about the past and present of ishqaan(ishqi+ahaan)and kanya(kartik+tanya) .... It will represent a remarkable journey of two couples who w...