Timeless | Mha x reader

By -yoonbae

"Give me my fucking arm back!" Y/N shouted as their arm was now stuck in a laptop screen. No matter how much... More

Warning.
Prologue.
I.
II.
Information.
III
IV.
VII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXVII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.

VIII.

4.3K 181 248
By -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa screamed over the noises. 'They're here...' "Thirteen. Protect the students!"

The sky darkened and everyone shook a little at the black portal foming on the ground level. Mina bit her lip, "Whoa, what is that thing?"

"Wait, has the training started already?" Uraraka mumbled, "I thought we were rescuing people."

"This doesn't look like training...." I mumbled looking over the edge. I made eye contact with Shigaraki and he waved.. My blood went cold, he's so much more intimidating in real life. Aizawa shouted for me to come back to the group but I couldn't move. This time he shouted even louder and pulled me back with his scarf. "Stay back, Y/N. This isn't a joke, this is real. Those are real villains."

Denki stretched his neck to see, "What? Real villains? No way."

"How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Mineta pulled on his pants slightly to pull him back to the group.

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen mumbled, she continued.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?"

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Aizawa shouted, "Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir!" Immediately he threw his hands up to his wire headpiece. Fumbling with the controls.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!" Uraraka cried.

Deku agreed with the shorter girl, "There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." He winked back at all of us, I felt bad. Even if I've seen the episode before, there's nothing I can really do to help... Fuck, i can barely freeze anthing biger then me, lt alone something for longer then a second. "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

"Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him." Deku mumbled, watching Aizawa kick ass below. Momo pulled on his arm slightly, trying to tug him towards the exit. "This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!"

"There is no escape for you." I shit my pants as a voice whispered into all of our ears, I flipped my head aggressively behind me to see who was talking to us. Kuroguri was standing there with his gear, "We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

"Wait, I have a question!" I raised my hand high in the air.

"A... question?" He laughed slightly, "I guess I'll answer one question before you die. Quickly, what is it?"

"Y/N if you don't put your hand down right now..." Denki mumbled behind me.

I ignored him, "How do you feel about clouds?"

"....Clouds?"

"Y/N why? Just why?" Denki sighed.

"Clouds are nice, I suppose.." The man finally responded after a while, he shook his head violently, "I still have a mission to complete. I have a question for you now, how fast do you want to die?"

"U-Um, not at all? I plead the fifth?"

He took a step towards the group and I hustled to hide behind Zero as he flicked his wrists. Bakugou from the crowd spoke up, behind him was Kirishima. "Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shred?"

"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

"You two, get out of the way, right now!" thirteen shouted.

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!"

Black wind started forming around us, Sato shouted from all the commotion, "Crap. What is this?!"

Class 1A started to split up, I felt myself being dragged into the black mist and before I went into the warp, I felt someone--no. Not someone, something... something grabbed onto me. I looked behind to blond hair. I tried to break free my arms but we collided and went into the warp. We landed in a building, it was old and the walls were crumbling. Any wrong move and we would fall 5 floors down.

I landed first on the floor and two bodies crashed down above me. I felt like I was being pressed flat before something pulled me up.

"Where... are we?" Kirishima asked after tugging me up, i shrugged my shoulders as Bakugou looked out the window.

"Were high up... not that far from where we originally were..."

"We should be safe up here? But let's find a way to get down--"

"Bakugou watch out!" I shouted at the blonde, behind him was a villain who threatened to shove him out a window. I quickly threw out my pocket watch and grabbed the villain's feet, dragging him down and towards me I placed a boot on his stomach.

"It's an ambush!" Suddenly multiple villanas jumped out from the walls and attacked, it was a tight fight. A 3 v 30 most likely, all i had to do was not mess up.... Sounds easy right? If I can beat all of them, I can easily beat 30 villains with help-- right? Right?

Wrong.

I got my shit rocked.

Twenty three seconds into the fight and I was on the floor, back aching, and a villain currently having a tight grasp . Before he could dive the knife into my back he was violently yanked off my back and thrown out the window. I met with bright red eyes, he pulled me up yelling. "That was payback. Now we're even and I don't want to hear anything about this."

"Thanks.. I think?"

"Think that's the last of these guys. Buncha weaklings."

Kirishima gave us a grin after wiping off the sweat on his forehead, "All right. Let's hurry and find the rest of our class. If we're both still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is, too. And not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would've been separated like that. We have to make it up to the others!"

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun-but I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard."

"Huh?"

"By yourself?" I asked.

Kirishima agreed, "Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy. C'mon. Don't be an idiot, man."

"Shut up! I'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out. If I cut off their escape route, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done. We'll just have to figure it out."

"Might as well fight together."

"Y/N weren't you just in trouble not too long ago. You can't even hold yourself up in a fight."

"Weren't you about to get clocked by that first villain?"

"That didn't count!" he yelled, "I was off guard!"

"So was I!"

A villain hidden above the three of us giggled and slowly spoke, "Hope you had fun chit‐chatting. Too bad you let your guard down‐‐"

"My guard isn't down! I wasn't done speaking!" He shouted as the villain screeched. He fired one of his cannons at him. "Anyway, If all these villains are small fries like these guys were, then our classmates can handle 'em."

"Fuck it, lets go." I chased after him and bakugou. To be honest, throwing ourselves out the window would've been easier but I guess sliding down the railings as the boys rush down would do. We made it to the entrance without any trouble.

I jumped off the railing and trailed behind the two. Adrenaline pumped its way through my veins. I felt like I've taken three iced coffees with too much sugar. It was difficult to keep up with them but I did try my best, there was only a small gap between the three of us. Kirishima looked bhind and sighed, grabbing my arm. Bakugou yelled at me to keep up or stay lost. Being pushed along, I almost lost my footing a couple of times.

We finally made it to the rest of the group when we saw Deku almost got himself murdered. Everyone was yelling but Bakugou's voice was stronger than anyone else's at that moment. We jumped through the air and suddenly joined the fight, "Get the hell outta my way, Deku!"

I pointed at the nomus lower half, he was frozen with ice. "He's frozen! That means Todoroki must be here!"

"Kurogiri..." Shigaraki from behind the nomu sighed as Aizawa was finally being dragged away to safety. "How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

"Heh. You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body, as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed it." Bakugou grinned at the villain who now started to clap.

"Smart boy....You live up to your school's reputation."

"But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." The villain groaned as Katsuki got a firm grip on his gear. "Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."

Kirishima giggled, "Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic."

"Was this really the time to point that out?" I sighed.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days are really amazing. They make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that. Nomu." Shigaraki looked as if he were going to have a mental breakdown at any moment. He called out the beast's name and it screamed.

"How is that thing still moving?" I cried.

"He's all messed up." Kirishima grimaces with me.

All might be warned immediately, "Stay back, everybody!"

"What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption."

Shigaraki snickered at Todoroski confusion, "I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super‐regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back. First, we need to free our method of escape."

"Kacchan!" He cried as the nomu broke free, it immediately spun its way over to bakugou and tried to land a hit on the boy. "Kacchan? Whoa, that's awesome, you dodged him!"

"Shut up, no I didn't, you damn nerd." He mumbled something under his breath about it being fast.

"So, he protected the child, huh?" Shigaraki hummed, "These are kids, and you didn't hold back? I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides, these kids there are no angels. The plain‐looking one?" He suddenly scanned all of us before pointing to deku, "He tried to kill me with a maxed‐out punch."

"Cant handle a punch?" I mocked him, he glared at me.

"I can handle many things. My point is what kind of 'hero' does something like that? If you think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others. Well, you know what, All Might? That pisses me off.Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others--Are they villainous?"

He continued on with his villainous rant, Bakugou powered up, "These dudes may act really tough, but we can take 'em down now with All Might's help."

"Let's do this." Todoroki immediately jumped on board.

"Don't attack." All might hissed, "Get out of here."

"You would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You need our help."

"Yeah, I can help you! With my time quirk I can slow down Nomu! I don't even have to be that clos--"

All might hold a hand out to me to stop talking, "I thank you for your assistance, but this is different. Plus you can barely freeze me for a while, I don't want you to get hurt freezing him. It's gonna be alright. Just sit back and watch a pro at work."

"But you're too hurt. You're bleeding. And you're almost out of ti‐‐"

Shigaraki cut off the green hair boy, "Nomu. Kurogiri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children."

"I'm afraid that I barely have a minute left in this form. My power's declining faster than I thought it would."

They were firing at it, I bit my lip. This wasn't cool like the other times or when I saw it through my shitty laptop screen...this was real life. Deku removed a hand off his mouth, "He's giving it his all even though he's injured! Those aren't just random punches, either. They're targeted, and every single one of them...is more than 100% of his power."

"I can still do it, just for a little..." I mumbled, I tried to run in but Deku held a firm grasp on my arms.

"Dont..."

"Trust me..."

Before I was given the chance, he rushed off without me. I jumped in behind him twirling my pocketwatch as he shouted, "Don't you touch All Might--You stupid villain!"

"I won't fall for that again." A hand flew at his face and I hit it with the watch. He froze in time as Izuku ducked under. He puffed out his cheeks in anger. "Wait, what did you just do? What did you do to shigaraki?!"

"Thanks Y/N..."

"What did you do?" He continued to shout as I gave out, he moved again but he didn't hit his target.

"How did you move so fast?!" Shigaraki finally defrosted and looked around confused. Angry that he was tricked, he shouted at the green haired boy.

"It wasn't him, it was the one with the jumpsuit." Kurogiri lunged at me before the pro heroes showed up. I was thankful that they showed up, I don't know if my watch would have hit deep enough to actually hit his metal gear-- I don't want to find out. "Black Hole!"

"I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered. All Might. Symbol of Peace. I am going to kill you and you, I'll figure out what you just did to my body." Shigaraki escaped with the rest of his villain crew.

"How fun I have a villain hunting me down..."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
743K 27.1K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
550K 15.4K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...
6.5K 371 56
She was looking up from the bottom of the tub, the water stinging her eyes, her fathers monstrous face looking down at her with his hands around her...