Pieces Together

Por xshivaniex

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... Mais

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
2|| Caramel Latte
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
6|| A Sibling Bond
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
13|| The Reapers
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
18|| The Call
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
22|| Favorite Cousin
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

23|| Secrets and Lies

58.6K 1.1K 1.4K
Por xshivaniex

"Sit" I demanded as I took a seat on his chair. He sat opposite me and I held one of his pen in between my fingers.

"You want to tell me why you lied?" he questioned and we held eye contact. I didn't dare break it.

"You would of killed her instantly" I responded and he shrugged his shoulders.

"She means a lot to you" he said and I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion.

"And?" I asked.

"Hurting her would hurt you" he explained.

"I don't think that would matter to you" I said and he clenched his jaw.

What is up with him? He's acting weird.

"Is that how low you think of me?" he questioned and I shook my head.

"I never said that" I defended.

"Why is Viper after you?" he asked and I took a deep breath in.

"I killed his wife" I whispered and he stared at me. "What?" he questioned.

"I stabbed his wife in an abandoned alleyway" I further explained and he remained silent.

"I was twelve" I said and he still didn't say anything. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"Why?" he asked.

"She came to my house, she came to kill me" I explained. The entire story was messed up. My past was messed up.

Everything that happened was coming back to haunt me and the only thing I could think about was to run.

I wanted to run but you can only run for so long. Eventually I was going to have to face this and I was terrified. Terrified that I couldn't face him.

He promised me that he would find me. He was going to find me. He found me once, and almost shot me. Who knows how far he would go to kill me.

"So you ran from her?" he asked and I nodded my head. "It was the only option" I answered.

It was my only option. I ran. Ran as fast as I could. But she still caught me. She got me so I stabbed her. What else was I suppose to do.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "I didn't see the need to" I responded and he clenched his jaw again.

"My sisters life is at risk Avery!" he shouted suddenly slamming his hands on the desk. I flinched at the sound dropping the pen on the desk.

"I had no idea what was going on when I came here" I said and he laughed with no humor.

"You killed his wife and you are staying in my house, my sister could die because of this" he reasoned and I knew what he was saying was true but if I had known that Viper was after me I would not of stayed.

"If someone had told me that the bullet was meant for me I would of left" I argued.

"I don't care" he murmured.

"You're ridiculous" I scoffed and he got up from the chair. I got up as well and stood in front of him, my ass against the edge of the table.

"Loose the fucking attitude" He gritted and I smiled as he walked closer to me.

"No" I answered and he wrapped his hand in my hair pulling my head towards his face. "Loose it or I'll bend you over this desk and spank you raw" he threatened and I trailed my finger down from his chest to his gun holder.

Pulling out his gun, I pressed it against his abdomen. "Yeah?" I questioned and he held my hair firmly in his hand. I winced at the burn in my scalp but I pretended it was fine.

"You wouldn't shoot me" he said and I smirked turning off the safety in his gun. "Try me" I whispered and he tightened his hold on my hair.

"Don't test me" he said and I went up on my tippy toes. Brushing my lips against his ear, I nibbled on his ear lobe.

"Maybe if you didn't act like an asshole I might actually respect you" I whispered and he let go of my hair and grabbed my throat.

His fingers squeezed on my blood flow and I let out a quite whimper, clenching my thighs.

"If you keep being a brat I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow" he threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh fuck off" I muttered, pushing his gun back in his gun holder. He let go of my throat and I held my middle finger up at him as I exited the room.

Slamming the door shut, I walked down the hall to Dad's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he muttered and I pushed open the door. Stepping into his room I went over to his dresser and bent down.

Looking at all the guns I took his assault rifle and he stared at me as I reloaded it.

(Marcus's gun)

"What are you going to do?" he questioned and I looked at him.

"I'm going to let out some steam" I answered and I walked out his room holding the gun in my hand.

I walked down the stairs and then went down the stairs that led to the basement.

Stepping in I looked at the shooting range and then at all the targets. Positioning myself in front one, I aimed the gun and fired a shot.

"Asshole" I mumbled firing another shot.

"I fucking hate him" I mumbled again, aiming right at the head.

"Bitch" I muttered when I missed the target.

I fucking hated him.

"Avery" Java called out and I turned back to look at him. He raised his eyebrows at me and then looked at the gun.

"What happened?" he questioned and I sighed.

"He being an ass happened" I answered, turning back around I aimed the gun at the targets heart and pulled the trigger.

"I'm guessing you're really mad" He said and I laughed aiming the gun at the targets heart again. "Is it that obvious" I said pulling the trigger.

"I've done bad things" I mumbled resting the gun down and Java leaned against the wall lighting a cigarette.

"If I had known those bad things would put others in danger I would of left" I said and he nodded his head inhaling the smoke.

I snatched the cigarette from his fingers and placed it between my lips. He blowed the smoke out from his mouth as I inhaled and he smirked at me.

"Ace is a tough guy to deal with but he has his reasons" he explained and I inhaled the smoke again.

"I'm not excusing his behavior but be mindful that he has a past too" he said and I took a deep breath in and sighed.

"And you need to stop smoking" he said taking the cigarette from me.

"You sound like my dad" I murmured.

"Maybe that's what you called me daddy" he said and I grinned kicking him.

"Shut up" I fake smiled and he grinned at me.

"You know you liked it" he murmured.

"Maybe I did" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Lorenzo questioned and I smiled at him. Java eyed him, looking him up and down.

"And who are you?" Java questioned, placing the cigarette between his lips and folding his arms.

"Lorenzo" Lorenzo answered and Java raised his eyebrows, smoke falling from his mouth. The cigarette remained between his lips and I watched both men as they held eye contact, neither daring to break it.

"I'm her cousin relax" Lorenzo smiled and Java licked his lips and looked at me. I nodded my head and he smiled reaching his hand towards Enzo.

"Java" he said shaking Enzo's hand and I felt like I had just been whiplash with the sudden change in Java's mood.

"So why are you here?" Java questioned and I tried to slip past them to exit the room but Java grabbed my arm pulling me back.

I rolled my eyes, standing next to Java while Enzo explained to him the reason he is here.

I felt awkward between them. Java's dark skin and curly hair reminded me why I slept with him.

I didn't know what boundaries there were between Ace and I and I didn't plan on sleeping with anyone else.

The thought of it felt wrong, thinking about it felt wrong. I didn't know if he would fuck someone else but I hope he wouldn't.

I told him enemies with benefits. We still hate each other but we just fuck but I knew this wasn't just sex.

I wasn't going to admit to him that it wasn't just sex to me. I want him to crawl to me.

I don't chase anyone. I sit pretty while they chase me and I'll be damned if I ever have to chase Ace.

"Avery" Java said snapping his finger and I shook my head looking at him.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"You alright?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm alright" I answered.

"I'm going to go" I murmured and Lorenzo first bump me as I walked past him.

I went back up the stairs and went into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I scanned all the shelves.

Looking at the bottom shelf my face lit up as I pulled the wine bottle out. Popping the cork, I drank some of the red wine from the bottle.

Opening a random cabinet I saw it filled with cereals and I shut it close opening another. I smiled when I saw all the alcohol bottles and grabbed a bottle of vodka.

Holding both bottles in my hand I walked back to my room and pushed open the bathroom door.

Sitting in the empty tub, I rested my feet on the side and my back against the other side.

Opening the vodka bottle I took a big gulp and winced at the burn in the back of my throat.

Taking a sip of the red wine, I licked my lips.

So many lies

So many secrets

So many deaths

So many games

How many of the lies were going to be told, how many of the secrets were going to be kept, how many more people were going to die, how many games were going to be played.

I tossed my head back and chugged the vodka, ignoring the burn. Finishing the bottle I coughed patting my chest.

"Fuck" I groaned. Did I regret that? yes. Did I care? no.

Slouching down in the tub, I fought to keep my eyes open. Lilo jumped in the tub and I petted his head.

"I hate him you know" I murmured. "So much" I whispered and I held the wine bottle up to my lips.

I titled the wine bottle up letting the liquid fall into my mouth and I kept drinking until all was gone.

The effects of the alcohol started kicking in and I sighed lazily patting Lilo's head.

He sat on my lap and I stared blankly at the wall. I traced the shapes of the marble in my head and squinted my eyes.

Looking at my phone in the tub I hesitated as I picked it up. Going into my contacts i scrolled through until i found the number I was looking for.

Princess♡

+1-202-555-0135

Pressing on the call button, the phone rang a couple times. On the fourth ring he picked up.

"Sweetheart" he answered.

"Princess hi, um I'm having sex with someone right now" I quickly said and hanged up the phone and laughed to myself as I rested my phone next to me.

The phone started ringing again and I ignored it switching off my phone. I rested my head back and I stared at the wall.

Sighing, my eyes widened when I realized what I just did. Quickly switching on my phone I saw all the messages from him.

Ace: Where are you?

Ace: Avery.

Ace: I swear if you let someone else put their hands on you.

Ace: Keep testing me little girl, I assure you it wouldn't have a good outcome.

And that was the last message he sent and I placed my phone face down.

I'm in deep shit.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

93 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
1.5K 56 18
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
167K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
7.7K 224 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...