Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 28. The campment.

1.7K 44 106
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"Can somebody explain me why do we have to sit with the teach?!"

Aizawa:"I don't like this either, now shut up, runt."

Hehe, this sucks man. After an entire week, the campment arrived, and thankfully, we all can go. But, those who didn't pass the practical exam, will have extra classes. Denki and Eijira weren't thrilled at all with the idea...

Currently, Momo and I have to sit in front of the bus that will take us to the camp, alongside Aizawa... why do I have to sit with him?!

Momo:"I'll explain. We are both class representants, so, it is our burden being in front of the bus."

Y/N:"This blows..."

Momo:"Look it from the bright side! You can sit with me!'

Y/N:"Yeah, that's amazing, but next to me it's the freaking teacher with zero patience."

Aizawa:"That would be me, now, shut up. I'm going to take a nap, tired of being a teacher already. Y/N, you take care of the other brats for me."

Aizawa grabs his cocoon for apparently out of nowhere and gets inside it, falling sleep instantly.

Y/N:"How does he-"

Momo:"No idea..."

Ryuko:"BITCH, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DERANGED PERSON, THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

We turn our heads to see Ryuko and Katsuki, arguing.

Katsuki:"SAYS THE ONE THAT GOES ALMOST NAKED ON A BATTLEFIELD! YOU HOOKER!"

Denki:"Oh, shit. Tokoyami, get the camera!"

Tokoyami:*Starts filming with his phone.*

Ryuko:"I DON'T HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE! YOU DO, AND STILL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN!"

Katsuki:"WHAT DID YOU-"

Y/N:"Oi! Shut the fuck up and shit down, right now!"

Katsuki & Ryuko:"Shut it, babe!"

Katsuki widens her eyes, not fully processing what Ryuko just said.

Katsuki:"...babe?..."

Ryuko:"Yeah, I'm in the harem too, you've got a fucking problem?"

Katsuki:"I KNEW IT! THAT WAS YOUR PLAN, HUH?! TO SEDUCE HIM WITH YOUR FILTHY BODY!"

Ryuko:"EAT A FUCKING DICK YOU WHO-"

Y/N:"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IF I HEAR ANY OF YOU CUNTS I'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU TWO!"

Ryuko & Katsuki:"E-eep!"

Both of them sat on their seats, not saying anything else. The rest of the students laughed at them, except Iida, who was clapping for my "extraordinary leadership"

You do you man...

Momo:"Jesus, that was brutal..."

Eijira:"And hot as fuck~"

Momo:"That too. Never knew you could get this angry."

Y/N:"Those two get on my nerves sometimes..."

Thankfully, the rest of the ride went smoothly, no more reasons for Aizawa to punish me for doing his work.

Y/N:"You know what? Fuck him, I'm sleeping too."

Momo:"What? But Y/N, you can't just-"

Y/N:"ZzZzZ"

Momo:"A-already?!"

MOMO P.O.V

That was fast...

Momo:"I guess I'm the teacher then..."

After 30 minutes, the driver stops in the middle of the road, telling us this was our destination. Aizawa woke up, getting out of his orange bag.

Aizawa:"Alright, we are here. Out of the bus."

We stand up, doing as he says. I don't know why, but, I have the feeling, I'm forgetting something... or rather... someone.

Izuki:"B-but... there's nothing here..."

Aizawa:"Just be patient."

Ochako:"For what exactly?"

???:"For us!"

4 people landed in front of us, doing a weird pose.

The 4 weirdos:"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!Coming out of nowhere... stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

Izuki:"Aren't they like the Ginyu force?"

Katsuki:"Freaking weeb..."

Ryuko:"There's nothing wrong about anime, you bimbo!"

Aizawa:"Brats, these are the... I refuse to say that name. They will help all of you in your training."

One of them, a blonde girl, goes in front of us.

Pixie-Bob:"My name is Pixie-Bob! And we are the Pussycats! We will help you on your training!"

Izuki:"Wow, Pixie-Bob! She is one of the oldest members in-"

Pixir-Bob glared at Izuki with a dark expression.

Pixie-Bob:"My age doesn't matter! I'm 18 at heart!"

Izuki:"Y-yes ma'am!"

Aizawa:"...anyways, let's get this done alredy, I'm getting tired just by looking at you all. We will wait for all of you on the campment. Good luck."

Aizawa and the Pussycats enter the bus.

Momo:"Wait, what? What does that mean?"

Pixie-Bob:"That means... you are on your own, kiddos! Good luck down there!"

Ryuko:"Down there? What do you-OH SHI-"

A huge wave of sand pushed everyone off of the track, launching us inside the forest. Thankfully, we all landed safely. Well, maybe not all of us...

Denki:"MY BUTT! SOMETHING PIERCED MY BUTT!"

Ojiro:"Didn't know you liked that stuff."

Denki:"I didn't mean it like that!"

Shoto:"Wait. Where's Y/N?"

Momo:"Huh?"

We all look around, checking for everyone. We were all battered and bruised, but all of us were here, except for him...

Oh no.

Y/N P.O.V

ZzZzZ-

???:"Oh, for fuck sake. You can't be serious... hey! He is not a toy, stop fighting over him!"

Huh?

???:"Mandalay, stop it! This is my chance to get a boyfriend!"

Mandalay:"He is too young, Pixie. Besides, I found him first, and he seems to enjoy sleeping on my lap."

Pixie:"No fair!"

What's going on?

I opened my eyes, seeing a female, looking straight at me. She had a neko outfit for some reason? My head was resting on her lap, just like she said. Her hands were busy caressing my hair.

It feels... good... like a mother's tou-

Aizawa, who was in the bus, talked, annoyed.

Aizawa:"L/N, explain to me, what are you doing here?"

I look at my surroundings, realising I was still in the bus, but instead of my class, there was this girl petting me, and three other figures, all of them inside neko outfits. What was weird enough is, one of them is clearly a man...

Neko guy:"It seems one of the kids decided to take a nap. Not a good begining, kiddo."

Mandalay:"Let him be, Tiger. The kid was just tired, right?"

Y/N:"U-um, yeah, that."

A girl with green hair, sat in the seat in front of me. A blond sat next to her, angry at Mandalay. I suppose she is Pixie.

Pixie:"Ragdoll! Tell Mandalay it's my turn with the kid!"

Ragdoll:"He is not a toy, Pixie. Besides, he seema rather content being in Mandalay's lap!"

Tiger:"Oh?"

Y/N:"Why do I hear boss mu-"

Aizawa:*sigh* "I'll tell the driver to keep going. This is gonna be a long ride..."

Y/N:"WA-WAIT!"

Timeskip brought to us by Tiger, trying to beat the shit out of Y/N, but Mandalay stops him.

After 10 minutes of recieving death glares from Tiger, annoying puns from Ragdoll, Pixie trying to get laid, and more of Mandalay's caresses, we finally arrive to the camp.

Aizawa told me about his plan of throwing all of our class to the forest, so they could have a first look of what they will have to face. I was supposed to be there too, but, you know, it seems everyone forgot about me.

Oh, well, less hard work for me!

When we went outside, a kid was at the door, looking at us annoyed. He made eye contact with me, throwing a glare full of hatred. After that, he just enters the building.

Y/N:*Whispering* "What was that about?"

Mandalay catches me off guard, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Mandalay:"Forgive him, he is just not happy with all of this."

Y/N:"Why?"

Mandalay:"It's something I rather not talk about."

Y/N:"Oh! Sure, I'm sorry!"

Mandalay smiled, petting my head.

Mandalay:"It's okay, kid. Don't worry. Hey, want me to show you the place?"

Y/N:"Sure!"

Aizawa and the rest of the pussycats appeared behind us.

Aizawa:"You do that, but once the class makes it out of the forest, you will join them and do as I say, understood?"

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah..."

Tiger:"I'll accompany you."

Mandalay:"You think I'm going to do something to the kid?"

Tiger:"The other way around, actually."

Y/N:"Hey!"

Pixie:"I'm going too then! We can learn more about you while she shows you the place!"

Y/N:"Hurray...."

Ragdoll:"You guys do that, I'm going to check on Kota."

The pussycats nod, and enter the house. I follow them around, memorising the place. From the outside, it looks like an old building, but the inside it's way different. It has plenty of rooms for everyone, even if it seems we will have to share... a rest room for us to talk, and one of the best things I ever saw...

Hot springs.

I've never in my life entered one, so I was really exicted for this. Of course, they said I had to wait for my friends to come, so we could all use them at the same time. There were two of them, one for males, and the other for females.

The pussycats showed me my room. They said I had to share it with someone, confirming my thoughts. Tiger made it clear he doesn't want me to share it with a female, but after explaining my "situation" with half of the female population in our class, he agreed on leeting me have on of them with me, as long as I "don't cross the line"

Mandalay and Pixie were rather interested about my harem, raising suspicion among Tiger. Fuck me...

After some hours of me, decorating my room for a bit, I heared a ruckus outside the house. I went to the front door, and opened it.

The entire class were there, their clothes were filthy, filled with dust and dirt. All of them were panting, exhausted, it seems they have been fighting. Kota was next to me, examinating them one by one.

When they saw me, anger filled their eyes.

Katsuki:"Asshole! While we were fighting through hordes of sand monsters, you were chilling inside that house?! You truly are a cheater!"

Eijira:"Not cool, babe..."

Iida:"This can't be tolerated! Specially from our Class Representant!"

Momo:"Why, Y/N?"

Y/N:"The fuck you mean why? I told you I was going to take a nap, it's your fault."

Everyone turns their heads to Momo. Poor girl gulps, nervous for the sudden attention.

Momo:"W-well, you do have a point..."

Ochako:"Momo! You were behind all of this?!"

Tokoyami:"What a mad banquete of darkness..."

Ryuko:"A what now?"

Aizawa:"Everyone, shut up. Y/N laziness is not the point here."

Y/N:"Yeah, I love you too."

Aizawa:"You made it, yes. But what you fought inside that forest is nothing compared to our enemy. Get used to be in a bad shape, because this will be your routine starting tomorrow. I'm going to push every each one of you to your limits, so buckle up. One more thing. Only for today, I'll leave all of you to eat whatever the Pussycats make, but you will learn to cook too. Dissmissed."

Aizawa left, leaving everyone scared as fuck.

Ojiro:"Hey, Y/N, who's the kid next to you?"

I turn around, seeing Kota next to me. He looked up at me, with that angry face of his. I decided to get close to him, maybe, I can make him open up!

Y/N:"Guys, this is Kota! He will live here, with us! Koda is one of our friends, right Kod-"

As soon as I got close, Kota punched me... in the balls...

Ojiro:"Y-Y/N!"

Tokoyami:"What a mad banquet of darkness..."

Tsuyi:"He said it again..."

Iida:"C-class representant!"

Ryuko:"AAHAHAHAHAH, NUTCRACKER!"

Y/N's balls:"My time, has come."

Y/N:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

I fell on my knees, an incredible amount of pain in...well, my nuts. Iida and Ojiro quickly came to my aid, while the others just watched.

Iida:"C-class representant! You demon! How dare you strike him in... well, in his weak spot!"

Ojiro:"Y/N! Don't go into the light!"

Y/N:"I need... healing..."

Ryuko stands next to me, laughing her ass off. The others watched Kota leave, still with his angry face. Yet, a spark of amusement could be seen in his eyes.

Ryuko:"Y-you got defeated.... by a kid! AHAHAHAHA!"

Y/N:"Oh, really?! Well, fuck you! You ain't sleeping with me tonight!"

Ryuko:"WHAT?! I-I mean, Y/N, are you okay?! Does it hurt?!"

Y/N:"Fuck you!"

Ryuko:"I can do that!"

Ochako tackled Ryuko, restraining her

Ochako:"No! His little Mineta's balls are hurt! You can't do that now!"

Y/N:"...don't you ever call them that, again."

Everyone gather around me. I can feel their eyes staring at my back.

Katsuki:"If that brat comes close to you again, I'll fucking blow him up!"

Izuki:"K-Kat! He's just a kid!"

Shoto:"A kid, that punched our boyfriend in the balls. He's dead."

Shoji:"Shouldn't we... like, I don't know, help him?".

Y/N:"Fucking finally, at last, someone that isn't braindead! Shoji, please, could you please carry me to an infirmary or something?!"

Shoji:"On it."

Shoji created some tentacles, and gently lifted me from the ground. His tentacles went around my body, covering me like some type of blanket. His arms on my torso and legs, putting me close to his chest, making sure the others couldn't get to me an annoy me even more.

Y/N:"Thanks Shoji... this could sound weird, but, your tentacles are quite comfy..."

Shoji:"Thank you."

Shoji entered the building, walking randomly while searching for a place to let me rest.

The others, not having anything better to do, decided to follow Shoji.

Katsuki:"Oh, c'mon, don't be such a crybaby, it's just a punch in the nuts."

Sato:"You say it like it's nothing..."

Eijira:"Trust me, punching someone in their jingle bells could even knock them out. It's really painful."

Mineta:"And you know that because?"

Eijira:"I once kicked someone in their nuts for touching me in a place he should not touch."

Denki:"Remind me not to anger you."

Iida and Momo quickened their pace, walking along side Shoji.

Momo:"Y/N, is there anything you need?! Bandages, a first aid kit, sedatives, a massage, what do you need?!"

Y/N:"I need you... to shut up."

Iida:"Don't worry Class Representant, I'll make sure to do your job while you are incapacitated!"

Y/N:"Shouldn't Momo take my place since she is-"

Iida:"I'll do my best!"

Y/N:"But-"

Iida:"MY BEST!"

On his way, Shoji encountered Aizawa, who, upon seeing me inside Shoji's tentacles, raised an eyebrow.

Aizawa:"What is the meaning of this?"

Shoji:"He got punched in his... intimal parts."

Aizawa:"Ah, hell. I missed it."

Y/N:"Fuck you..."

Aizawa:"Anyways, he can rest in that room." *Points at a room next to him.* "Someone, stay with him and make sure he is okay."

Shoji:"I'll stay with him."

Ryuko:"Me-"

Jiro:"ME TOO! I-I mean, me too..."

Aizawa:"Okay, you two stay with the kid. I'll bring you three your food, don't worry."

Ryuko:"W-wait, I think-"

Aizawa:"Think? You don't think, you only say stupidities. Now, leave, dinner's ready. Move."

Aizawa forcefully makes everyone leave, leaving Jiro, Shoji and I. He enters the room, gently dropping me on the bed.

Shoji:"Y/N, say the truth... you ain't that badly hurted, right?"

Y/N:"Fuck no. It hurts, but I can freely move. I just wanted to be in your tentacles, I wanted to see if they were comfortable, and they are. But, how did you realised it?"

Shoji:"They are very sensitive, and you were moving a lot."

Y/N:"Oh."

Jiro:"S-so... you are fine?"

Jiro sat next to the bed, her eyebrow twitching in anger. I sat, angering her even more.

Y/N:"If course I'm alright! It was just a fleshbound!"

Jiro:"...you... you idiot! Dumbass, imbecile! You made me worry!"

Jiro tackled me in the bed, lightly punching me on the torso multiple times.

Shoji:"J-Jiro!"

Y/N:"Hahaha, Jiro, stop it! It tickles!"

Jiro, realising the position we were, blushed. Instead of getting away from me, as I thought, Jiro hugged me, hiding her head on my neck.

Jiro:"...don't scare me like that, idiot..."

Y/N:"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." *I start rubbing her back* "Sooo.... Shoji, don't you have something to do?" *Wink.*

Shoji:"O-oh, yeah. I'll go and search Aizawa, I'm sure he is taking his time on purpose."

I nod, rubbing Jiro's back as I watch how Shoji leaves the room.

Y/N:"Well, we can finally have some time for ourselves, huh?"

Aizawa barges in the room, Shoji on his side.

Aizawa:"No, you don't."

Shoji:"S-sorry Y/N, I tried to stop him..."

Aizawa leaves two dishes on a nightstand, and leaves, not before saying one more thing.

Aizawa:"Kyoka, don't get naughty with him, he is... wounded down there... heh."

Aizawa goes outside the room, leaving a poor Jiro red faced. She hugged me even tighter. Someone could think she is trying to crush my bones.

Jiro:"I-I can't believe he said that!"

Y/N:*Sigh* "Don't mind him, he actually cares about us... I think... anyways, we are finally alone."

Jiro:"Y-yeah..."

Jiro took off her jacket and shoes, throwing them on the ground. She grabbed our food, and gave me my dish. Fried chips and a venison steak.

I slowly eat my food, savouring it. It's delicious! Jiro seems to be enjoying her food aswell.

Jiro:"Y/N, have you decided when our date is gonna be?"

Y/N:"It will be the first thing we do after the camp, I promise."

Jiro:"Cool, but, if you don't mind... would you like to wait 2 days after the camp?"

Y/N:"Hmm? Something's wrong?"

Jiro:"Oh! Not at all! Is just..." *She grabs something from her pockets. 2 tickets.* "There's this concert I'd like to go with you..."

Y/N:"A rock concert?"

Jiro:"Y-you don't like it?"

Y/N:"No, no, I don't mind. Is just, you didn't like talking about music, and now, you wanna go to a concert?"

Jiro:"I...I don't know... what if the others think it's weird..."

Y/N:"Weird? You think people will say it's weird you listen to music?"

Jiro:"But, what about rock? Is not what the other girls listen to."

Y/N:"Who cares? I like my rocking girl just the way she is. I don't care if you like rock. Hey, maybe you can get me into it."

Jiro smiled. Once we finished our food, Jiro got up. She opened the window, and peeked through it. Her gaze was fixated on the sky.

I followed her, hugging her tiny frame from behind. Jiro nuzzled in my embrace, happy.

Jiro:"You know? My dream is becoming a hero one day, but, when I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut."

Y/N:"After our taked, I supposed you wanted to be part of a band or something."

Jiro:"I would love it, but, music is just a hobby. My father teached me how to play some instruments, heh, he was the reason I like rock so much to begin with. But... since I was little, I always wondered... what's up there? Is there more people like us, asking the same questions on different planets? The stars... the space... it always amazed me..."

Y/N:"Personally, I have no rush of getting out of this planet. Hell, I don't think I'm going to live long enough to see people going to a different planet. But, I would like to know if there's something out there... the idea of being alone in the galaxy... scares me."

Jiro turned around. Raising an eyebrow, she smirked.

Jiro:"Didn't know the all mighty Y/N was scared of that."

Jiro playfully pushed me to the bed. She sat on my lap, a sudden boost of confidence overwhelming her. I don't mind it at all. In fact, is kinda hot.

Y/N:"Nor did I know you could be so straight forward. You always learn something knew everyday, huh?"

Jiro:"I guess so..."

Jiro slowly moved her head towards mine, closing her eyes. Her cheeks were tainted on a faint pink blush, but, I can see excitement running through her body. Getting into the mood, I-

Ryuko:"FBI OPEN UP!"

Ryuko kicked the door open, wearing sunglasses.

Y/N:"...what the fuck are you doing, and why are you wearing sunglasses in a building, during night?"

Ryuko:"Because it's cool. I've come here to pick both of you up, for the hotsprings. Aaaaand if possible, cockblocking you."

Jiro blushed, doing the same thing she did with Aizawa. Hide her face on my neck.

Y/N:"I hate you."

Ryuko:"Love you too babe! Now, hurry up! I wanna get in the springs ASAP. C'mon, move, move!"

Sigh...

Timeskip brought to us by the girls, making sure there's no hole in their hot spring for Mineta to peek through.

Denki:"Aahh... I feel like I'm in heaven..."

Tokoyami:"Indeed...."

In the hotsprings, the boys were all scattered around the termal waters. I was next to Ojiro, who was having double the pleasure thanks to his tail.

Ojiro:"We should come here more often, Y/N..."

Y/N:"Damm right."

Ojiro:"You know, I've been thinking."

Y/N:"About?"

Ojiro:"Things have changed a lot. We enroll U.A, you managed to charm some girls, win the Festival... I was always the one protecting you when we were little. And now, I can't compete."

Y/N:"Finally realising I'm your superior?"

Ojiro:"Heh, asshole. No, just thinking... I'm happy, you know? With how everything turned out."

Y/N:"I'm not. There are things I'd like to change."

Ojiro:"O-Oh, right, I forgot. I'm sorry, bro. Didn't want to sound disrespectful."

Y/N:"You weren't." *I look to the sky* "You think they are proud of me?"

Ojiro:"Yeah. Your mother wouldn't be too... happy to know you have multiple girlfriends. She would beat the crap out of you."

I laugh, remembering some moments I passed with them.

Y/N:"Yeah... she would..."

Ojiro:"A-anyways, let's change the subject, okay? I've heard you with Ryuko too now?"

Y/N:"Well, yeah, I am."

Ojiro:"How did you meet her tho? She wasn't in our school some weeks ago, yet you knew her before she enrolled in U.A"

Y/N:"It's a long story, where do I begin... well I was..."

OCHAKO P.O.V

Ahh, the thermal waters, a place where someone can rest, and relax, without having to hear screams, complains, and dumb facts all the time.

Ryuko:"BITCH, YOU ARE JUST MAD I'M HOTTER THAN YOU!"

Katsuki:"YOU?! HOTTER THAN ME?! BITCH, LOOK AT YOU! YOU FUCKING FEMALE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG WANNABE!"

Hirashi:"Can you please stop screaming for 5 minutes?"

Mina:"Hey, Tsuyu, quick question, is the water wet? Or it just makes you wet?"

Tsuyu:"...what?"

God damnit...

Izuki:"Hey, Uraraka..."

Ochako:"Hmm?"

Izuki appeared on my right, covering her breasts with her arms. The girl is really embarrassed, even if we are all girls here.

Ochako:"What's wrong Izu?"

Izuki:"You are with Y/N, right?"

Ochako:"Yeah, I am. Why you ask?"

Izuki:"W-well, you know... I'm not good with these type of things... I want to confess my feelings for him, but, I-I'm too scared! What if he says no?!"

Ochako:"Well, I'm not an expert... but, why don't you try to ask him out one day? As friends. You don't even have to take him out, just invite him to your house. You will be alone, with him. You'll have all the time in the world."

Izuki:"It could work... but, we still have a problem."

Ochako:"What?"

Izuki:"Kacchan will hate me if I join the harem..."

Ochako:"I don't see where the problem is."

Izuki:"She will beat me!"

Ochako:"She won't. If Y/N let's you enter the harem, Kat won't even dare to put a finger on you without Y/N's permission, and I doubt he will agree on it, he alredy cares a lot about you."

Izuki:"You sure?"

I give her a thumbs up, smiling as much as I could.

Ochako:"100% sure!"

Izuki nodded, smiling. Her eyes moved to my thumbs, curiosity filling her eyes.

Izuki:"Ochako, if you don't mind me, what are exactly the circles on your thumbs? I it's linked to your quirk?"

Ochako:"That's what a lot of people think, but, actually, is just a birth mark."

Izuki:"Really?"

Ochako:"Yeah, my quirk and those spots have nothing to do with each other."

Izuki:"I see... so, how does it-"

Before Izuki could finish the sentence, we hear a loud noise above us. It was Y/N, sitting at the top of the wall separating the springs for the boys and ours, a towel around his waist. He punched Mineta in the head, launching him back to their spring.

Mina started jumping in the water, thanking Y/N for saving them from the perverted guy. Y/N turned his head towards us, seeing Mina's big ballons bouncing from her jumps.

Y/N blushed, almost falling to his demise. Being the good guy that he is, he blocked his view with his arms. Mina didn't know what he was doing, till she remembered she was completely naked. The pink girl blushed really hard. Her face was so red, it resembled Eijira's hair.

Mina:"D-did you see anything?!"

Y/N:"No?"

Mina:"You saw them, right?!'

Y/N:"Absoultely not..."

Mina:"I-In that case... we have to see your weiner too! It's only fair!"

Y/N almost falls to the ground again, shocked at Mina's words.

Y/N:"What?! I told you I didn't saw them!"

Mina:"You are lying! Lier, lier, lier!"

Y/N:"Fuck this shit."

Y/N jumped to his spring, making a loud explosion upon entering it. Mina leaved the water, furiously walking to the wall. Her yells could be heard from the other side...

Mina:"Y/N, ARE YOU LISTENING?! I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL MAKE YOU DROP YOUR PANTS FOR ME!"

Y/N yelled in return.

Y/N:"Are you implying you wanna get the D?"

Mina blushed even harder, realising her words.

Katsuki:"You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, ain't ya?"

Hirashi:"You basicly said you wanna get laid with him."

Mina:"T-THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! I WON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS, Y/N!"

Y/N:"Okay!"

Mina:"I-IDIOT!"

Mina entered the water again, pouting.

Jiro:"U-umm, Mina..."

Mina:"What?!"

Jiro:"Did you listened to what you said three seconds ago? You shouted, in simple terms, you wanna bang."

Mina:"I-I know, okay! It's not what I wanted to say, I phrased it poorly, that's all!"

Shoto:"Sure, but..."

Tsuyu:"...do you really want to?"

That information is confidential!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 786 23
Y/n is An Autistic Boy who died while trying to save someone and Now he is offered A New Life in A Video Game Isekai
2.5K 40 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
2.8K 71 8
For many being born into the my hero world was hell as all the woman had quirks but the men didn't so they were treated like shit even Y/n, some men...
523 16 3
You have inherented a quirk that makes you as strong as the world needs you to be. Let's just hope you can handle the pressure and become, like, the...