HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Publi...

By YsabelleMonte2

She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a... More

Prologue
1. The Result
2. Too late
3. The Fall
4. Old friend
5. CEO
6. The Zimmers
7. Formidable Duo
8. Urges
9. Changes
10. Zimmer Grand Ball
11. Third encounter
12. Hospitality
13. Alexander Gates
YSABELLE MONTE'S Books
14. Shabby
15. Shield
16. Voidable
17. Appeal
18. Prince and Princess
19. The Reverend
20. The Church
21. Feelings
22. Bare
23. Obligations and Duties
24. Promise
25. Her
26. Transition
27. The Ellison Gala
28. A Night
29. Enlighten
30. Revelation
31. A day
32. New chapter
33. Orders
34. Say it
35. Checkmate
36. Rewrite
Hey!
37. Clash
38. The Start
39. Rings
40. As One
41. Wonderland
42. Avenge
44. Surprises
45. Heir
46. Mr. & Mrs.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Bonus Chapter

43. Countermeasure

87.6K 3.3K 229
By YsabelleMonte2

A/N: Am I too early? Surprise! ^_^

Devon alighted from his vehicle. He's never late when it comes to work. He strode forward at the Zimmer Company's main entrance but the guards blocked his way.

"What's the meaning of this?" He questioned the personnel with an authoritative voice.

"Give your self a break. You earned it." A mocking voice spoke up. Jake also alighted from his vehicle. He handed to Devon a copy of the board resolution.

Devon's hands were shaking when he finished reading the document. He was ousted from the presidency. He looked sternly at Jake who just fixed his coat and marched towards the main entrance. All the employees warmly greeted the newly arrived man.

Devon crumpled the paper and still rode his car elegantly. No one knows how greatly devastated he is right now. He wasn't the president of the Zimmer Company anymore.

'Not anymore.'

He gripped the steering wheel. He thought the Zimmer Company will be his saving grace. He shut his eyes off and thought about many things.

First, the Yushkova Tradings' stocks value had already declined. Second, the shareholders were requesting for a new leadership. His father, Euro, was dispirited by the news. The old man's hardworks and persistence at the early stages of the company had fully grown but will be snatch away just like that.

Devon then decided to drove to Yushkova Tradings and called for a family meeting.

"Son, you're here." Euro greeted as the young man opened the door of the President's office. His wife is also their together with the company's lawyer.

The family weighed in the options about the future of their business.

"There are two things at the table. One, if the company will continue to be like this, the business will turned to dust. Second, if a new management will arise, it might salvage the business." The lawyer informed them directly. Euro's fists clenched at the hard facts.

"Fortunately for us, there's one company who's willing to take a big risk in buying most of the company's shares beyond the market value and wasn't concerned if we will replaced or not the President and the management." The lawyer glanced at Devon.

"What's in it for them?" Devon was puzzled.

"The only thing they want is to buy along the controlling interest." The lawyer stated frankly.

The men in the room creased their brows.

"Is it a bad thing?" Victoria spoke while fiddling her fingers on her lap.

"Undetermined. If they're not greedy, they will really not interfere with how things work in here and vice versa. But the fact still remains that the longer this whole thing stretch, the more the company will suffer. No other investors was willing to take such exposure to bankruptcy except that one company."

The room became silent. The bitter truth was presented before their eyes.

"We'll take it." Devon declared as he gripped his knees. He hates it but the offer can save the company's face and the family's legacy.

"We will sell our shares."

#######

Natalia visited her husband at the Zion Group of Companies. The employees eagerly welcomed her and a security personnel escorted her to the top floor. She smiled and expressed her gratitude to all of them.

She halted in front of her husband's office and contemplated if she will barge in or wait for Sergei. She turned around to peek at the assistant's door but the man wasn't in his office. She sighed and punched in the passcode to Alexander's room.

Natalia slowly opened the door and saw five men in the middle of a discussion. They turned their heads to the door and saw a beautiful woman who's smiling timidly.

"You're all dismissed." Alexander's voice echoed inside the room. He immediately walked towards his wife and hugged her. He smelled her vanilla scent which calms him every time.

Natalia tenderly embraced her husband and looked at the men who are now exiting the room. She mouthed a 'thank you' to the officers and they nodded knowingly.

Lately, Alexander became very busy. He always comes home late and Sergei informed her that his boss doesn't eat on time either. So, Natalia cooked lunch for the stubborn man and would have to force him eat if needed.

"When are you going to have a break, hmm?" The wife scolded the husband. Lunch time is almost over and yet he's still holding a meeting.

Alexander sighed and led her to the mini table to set up the food boxes brought by his wife. Then they ate peacefully.

The husband's stomach became full along with his heart. He's thankful that God gave him a loving wife.

Alexander stared at his stunning woman and thought for a while before calling Sergei. "Reschedule all my meetings for today."

"Yes, Sir." The assistant willingly complied then immediately leave the President's office.

"Do. Not. Disturb." Alexander voice-commanded and once again, the room made itself sound proof and block visual disturbances.

Natalia, "...."

Alexander scooped up his wife and opened the door to his private quarter.

"I'll be having my dessert now." He smirked and placed Natalia over the bed.

After several scuffles, the couple catched their breaths.

Alexander helped Natalia to wear her clothes and they went outside the office. They passed Sergei's door and continued on marching forward until they reached the ground floor.

The receptionist greeted the couple. Alexander halted and used the public address system. "No one should stay beyond office hours."

All of the employees were happily celebrating with the announcement. What a great day it is that the young madam visited the company!

"Xander, where are we going?" Natalia smiled at his gorgeous husband.

"You'll see." Alexander drove to the Zion Grand Hotel and the two of them went straight to the penthouse.

"This..." Natalia roamed her eyes at the interior of the house. It's almost empty and the walls are plain.

"I'm planning on remodeling this house for us." Alexander casually said and handed to Natalia a set of color palette catalogue cards.

"I got to choose the color of the wall?" Natalia held the cards dearly.

"Of course."

"Re-design the master's bedroom?" She added.

"All at your mercy." Alexander smiled at her.

"The curtains?"

"Oh. We need to shop for those." Alexander chuckled at her random questions unaware of the little sentiments that his wife has been thinking from her previous life at the Yushkova mansion.

Natalia was overwhelmed by this and kissed her husband passionately.

"Thank you. This is wonderful. What do you want in return?"

"An heir."

With that, Alexander carried her to the master's bedroom and once again satisfied his cravings.

#######

Meanwhile, Ariel stayed at the Zippi manor all week. She didn't dare to exit the household since she received many indecent proposals from different businessmen.

They all wanted a night with her and will greatly compensate their company in return. The blonde woman was wrecked and her parents were ashamed of what befell on their family.

After sulking, Ariel contacted Jude and blamed him on what happened. The man just said that there's a prize for everything. She then told him that since she has nothing to lose, she wanted to take another countermeasure. Ariel convinced Jude to look for a media company that will take in a big story.

She was hoping it will reach The Institution.

'Rot in dungeon, biss.'

#######

A/N: Two or three chapters more to conclude Natalia's story. I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
63.7K 1.4K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
199K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...