Marvel Smut

By ShhDontTellMyDad

A compilation of Marvel Smut that I have written. I have never written smut before, so please be warned that... More

Explanation
Have You Done This Before: Peter Parker xReader
My Stranger: Bucky Barnes xReader (1940s)
I'll Love You No Matter What: Sam WilsonxReader
Quiet. : Loki xReader
In Ruins: Tony Stark xReader
Tiny Topper: Preserum Stucky
Take a Break: Natasha xReader

Happy Birthday: Sam Wilson xReader

7K 66 27
By ShhDontTellMyDad

A/N: My first ever request on here! Thank you so much *insert username here because idk if you want your name attached to this* I'm sorry this took literal ages! Work and mental health killed me. Anyway, here it is!

Sam had a very special plan for y/n's birthday. That plan, taking her virginity. What Sam didn't know is that y/n had concocted a plan of her own. It's not something they haven't talked about before. They've had so many conversations about how she wants it to go. Of course, when they would talk about it, it would be at girls' nights that Sam almost always crashed. Listen, he loved a good gossip session, and add sangrias on top of it. You would have to restrain him to keep him away. Eventually, the girls of the compound just let him join in without any issue. 

Of course one of the things he wasn't prepared for was the amount of sex talk he would be involved in. The girls all complained about their men's or women's issues in bed. Natasha didn't usually have too many complaints, but she did tend to complain that her girlfriend wasn't as open to trying things as Nat was.

Wanda complained about Vision while most of the group silently wondered how they managed to do anything. And if Vision could even feel...anything. Most of Wanda's complaints revolved around Vision's continuous phasing through walls. 

Y/n however, had the most interesting things to talk about in Sam's opinion. One too many sangrias and y/n would be running her mouth about all sorts of things. Most prominently, her sex life. Well, lack thereof. She would talk about her sex dreams and occasionally let slip her crush on Sam. It wasn't like he didn't know she liked him. Of course, he knew! Y/n may be good at keeping a secret when lives were at stake, but other than that, she was a grade-A horrible secret keeper.  No one could tell her anything before she went all Nick Miller and told the whole rest of the team. 

So, of course, he could see her blush every time he walked into a room. Or how she leaned his way when he was close to her. However, once she let it slip verbally how much she liked him, he felt a little surprised. Almost like he wasn't ever expecting validation of his assumptions. He also never expected to find out how many things she thought sounded like a great time. From edging, overstimulation, rigging, bondage, even to pegging (though the thought of that one made his stomach knot up a little). Sometimes when y/n would describe her dreams to the group, Sam would have to excuse himself because the thought of doing those things to y/n was more than enough to fizz up his can of red bull, if you catch my drift (because it gives you wings).

Oftentimes, when y/n was particularly tipsy, Sam would cut the night short and head back to his room to let off some steam. His best friends those nights were a bottle of lotion (sadly the same y/n used because he couldn't help himself), and his hand. He would lay in bed and concoct the perfect idea to deflower (ew) the woman of his dreams.

Sam pulled y/n close to his body as he continued to kiss her. His tongue roaming her mouth and her's roaming his as their mouths danced together. Soft moans escaped her lips as she moved her body against his own. Sam's hands slowly roamed the soft curves of y/n's body until he met her hips. He began tugging at her underwear until they finally freed themselves from her hips. Moving away from her mouth, Sam began trailing kisses down the canyon of her breasts, around the dip of her belly button, until he finally made his way to her thighs. He sucked and nipped at them before pressing a feather-light kiss on the tip of her clit. The sound of her moan was enough to make him cum right there, but the thought of feeling her around him was enough to hold out. He pressed another kiss to y/n's soft clit before pulling it into his mouth to suck. 

Y/n's face turned a hundred different shades of red as Wanda began to describe what she was picking up from Sam's thoughts. Usually, Wanda didn't like to intrude, but the way Sam all but ran out of the room concerned the three girls. Even when he excused himself early, it wasn't usually that quickly. When Wanda first picked up on is thoughts, she wasn't going to tell the group but the face she made was too expressive and Natasha threatened to beat it out of her. None of them were expecting that.

Sure, y/n knew Sam liked her. He was very good at keeping secrets, but one of y/n's main skill sets was picking up on body language. The way he would shift to her whenever she stood close enough, his pupils dilating every time she walked into his view. Fiddling of hands, feet pointed towards her. The fact that he started using the same lotion as her for his hands. It was quite obvious. She just never expected to get an incredibly clear confirmation like that. 

Wanda stared at y/n, clearly trying to get a read on her thoughts. Which proved to be hard considering y/n's head was empty with shock, "Y/n, are you okay?" Wanda asked cautiously. 

She couldn't even formulate a thought, how was y/n supposed to articulate words. It didn't take long before Natasha was snapping in front of y/n's eyes in an attempt to snap her out of the trance. 

"I-I think I should go. I mean, well. I need to talk with Sam. We need...yeah." Y/n stood up and began walking out of the room. Natasha and Wanda turned to look at each other as y/n all but ran out of the door. The two shrugged before bursting into laughter and continuing with their stories. 

Y/n's soft lips curled tightly around Sam's cock and he let out a heavy moan. The feeling of her hot mouth over his throbbing dick mixed with the view of y/n's beautiful eyes looking up at him almost made him cum, but as he did before, he fought it. Oh, did he fight it. Everything in his body screamed for release but this was only the beginning of their night. Sure, y/n had already cum all over his face just moments before, but that didn't mean he had to return the favour before feeling the way she felt, clenching against him through another orgasm. He almost lost it when y/n curled her tongue around his cock in just the right way and-

And just like that, Sam was a goner. Heavy strips of cum spurted from the tip of his dick and after cleaning himself up, got himself ready for bed and promptly fell asleep. 

Meanwhile, a couple of floors down, y/n was devising a plan. If everything worked outright, she would be losing her virginity on her own 24th birthday. She was just going to need the help of a few unlucky avengers to set all of it up. Luckily for her, she was very confident about what she wanted and knew that the others would be more than willing to help her set up the perfect moment. 

Over the next couple of days, y/n began discussing her plan with Wanda and Nat before pulling in the help of Bucky. She would have asked Steve seeing as he was closer with Sam, but knowing Steve he would have turned bright red and wouldn't be able to look y/n in the eye for the next 70 years. Bucky, on the other hand, would merely grumble about having to help Sam get laid, and chug 7 shots of espresso before zoning out on the couch. 

Nevertheless, by her birthday, y/n had finally set up her big surprise for Sam. If everything went well, she would not be the only one getting a present on her birthday. Bucky made sure to distract Sam while the girls got everything ready. They turned one of the spare rooms of the compound into a not quite red room. One where there were all the toys, handcuffs, the bed was equipt with places to hook the cuffs onto,  and of course, they made sure to provide lube and condoms. 

Natasha waited until y/n was fully undressed before helping her onto the chair and tying her to it with a pretty shibari knot. Making sure it looked festive enough for the day. Then Wanda slipped a blindfold over y/n's eyes to make it even more exciting. They made sure that FRIDAY was still available in the room just in case y/n needed anything. The last thing they did was make sure that wing was blocked off to everyone else in the compound so y/n wouldn't get any unexpected surprises.  

It took Bucky a while but he finally convinced Sam to leave the compound without letting on what the girls had planned. Sam wasn't convinced considering it was y/n's birthday and he wanted to spend the day with her. Bucky assured him that they would only be an hour, using the excuse that he forgot to pick something up for y/n. 

Once they got back, Bucky asked Sam to hide the present, a candle, in the unused wing so that he would have time to wrap it without y/n seeing it. Sam begrudgingly said yes and walked to the one room with the door unlocked. When he walked in, he nearly dropped the candle. There she was, tied up looking so pretty. She was wearing nothing but the rope that was expertly tied around her. A soft blindfold comfortably tied around her head. She didn't know he was there. The view began to awaken his not-so-little Falcon, and he made an audible gasp. 

Y/n's head shot up at the noise, "Sam?" She whispered, almost nervous sounding. Now that she was there, naked, in front of him, her nerves began to take over. 

"Yeah, it's um, it's me." Sam's voice cracked as he looked at the woman in front of him. She was perfect. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, I was hoping it would be you to find me." She said, knowing full well she orchestrated this whole thing. "Could you take the blindfold off of me? I want to see you."

Sam set the candle down on a nearby table, before slowly making his way to remove the blindfold. His arms wrapped around y/n's head as he untied the back. The soft cloth fell from her eyes and she squinted slightly at the sudden light. 

"Sam," y/n's voice shook with nerves. "There is a very special gift I'd like for my birthday this year...you" She whispered the last part and looked down at her bound knees. 

"Y/n...I..." Sam trailed off before a gentle smile graced his lips. "It would be an honour, y/n, to be your birthday present."

He lifted her chin up so her eyes met his and lowered his mouth to hers. Her tongue tasted sweeter than he imagined, minty. Like she had just finished a peppermint candy. She moaned against him as his body pressed against her own. 

"While all this rope is sexy as fuck, I think it would be easier to maneuver this whole thing without it."

Y/n laughed, "Yeah, I didn't think about that when I had Nat tie me up."

Sam stopped for a moment, eyes wide, "Nat did this. While you were...that's hot."

Laughing again, y/n shook her head, "Stop lover boy, that's never going to happen."

Resuming his task of untying y/n, Sam gently pulled the rope off of her body. Soft indents covered y/n in place of the rope. Once she was freed, y/n grabbed Sam's neck and pulled him back into a kiss. 

Her nipples brushed against his jacket and she moaned into his mouth. Every little touch sent electricity through her, the anticipation was enough to have her dripping. It was almost embarrassing as she felt a bead of her wetness drip down her leg. Sam didn't seem to notice though, as he nipped at her bottom lip. She could feel his erection pressing against her as they moved to the bed. 

Laying her on the bed, Sam then took the time to take off his shirt and pants. As he freed his cock from the confines of his underwear, y/n could feel the nerves stir within her again. She suddenly became aware of what they were going to do. 

Excitement took over once she moved forward onto the bed. She had seen enough porn to know what Sam probably would expect. But before she had the chance to attempt a blow job, Sam pulled her back into a kiss. Sam's body encasing her, y/n felt like she was going to suffocate in the best way. She felt the soft skin of his thigh against her core, as they moved together. 

Sam pulled away from the kiss to whisper into y/n's ear, "So wet. And all for me? Is that what is dripping onto my thigh? Are you thinking about me? About me fucking you senseless? Taking your virginity and turning you into my little whore." 

Y/n's eyes rolled behind her head as Sam pressed his thigh against her. The idea of him taking her virginity, him cumming on her chest, her cumming all over his dick had her moaning like a little bitch, "Yes. Please."

Sam continued the movements of his thigh and y/n began meeting them with her own shaky thrusts. Y/n was surprised at how quickly she felt the bubble in her core begin to grow, and within no time at all, she was cumming all over Sam's thigh. She moaned loudly and shook as Sam continued his movements through her orgasm. 

Kissing his way down y/n's body, Sam finally made it to her wet cunt. He pressed a soft kiss against her clit, just like he thought about doing so many times before. Y/n's body jolted at the sudden pressure and she was still so sensitive from her first orgasm. But Sam had heard all about things she wanted to try. Oversensitivity was one of the things that got him off so many times. Thinking about y/n begging him to stop because she was so sensitive that it almost hurt. But the good pain, the one you don't really want to go away. 

He began slowly lapping up her orgasm, pressing his tongue flat against her clit and moving it up and down. He sucked against her and nipped carefully until her clit began to swell with arousal. Y/n began to squirm as another orgasm built up inside of her. This time, however, Sam stopped quickly. With a whine, y/n looked up at Sam but he just smiled mischievously before going back to his previous actions.

Y/n lost track of time as Sam continued to eat her out, always stopping just before she could cum. By now she was a mess. The only thing on her mind was the orgasm that she was seemingly not allowed to have. Sam continued his pace, y/n felt like his tongue was doing magic tricks on her. This time, however, when she was close she prepared herself to have Sam pull away. 

He did, but it was only for a moment as he smirked and said, "Cum for me, y/n." 

That was all the permission she needed as her orgasm ripped through her. Her back arched against the bed and she all but screamed as Sam held her hips in place, still eating her out through the orgasm. By the time she came to, she barely realized that Sam hadn't stopped until it was too late. Delicious pain rattled her body as Sam continued to suck at her oversensitive clit. 

By this time, Sam was painfully hard, but he was having too much fun watching y/n squirm. It wasn't until she fully came down from her second orgasm that he decided it was time. Before he did anything though, he wanted to make sure it was okay with her. 

The words barely left his mouth before y/n nodded her head vigorously, "Yes...please...fuck me" Her words came out in breathless whispers but that was enough for Sam. He had noted the pile of condoms on the nightstand and grabbed one. Slipping it on, he wasted no time lining up his dick with her entrance. 

Y/n braced herself for the pain she had heard all about when it came to losing one's virginity, however as Sam pushed himself in slowly, no pain was felt. Between her original arousal, and the two orgasms her body prepared itself to greet Sam like an old friend. Sam smiled to himself as he saw y/n's face relax in pleasure as she took him in. The miracle of foreplay made her body relax enough that it wasn't going to hurt as he entered her. He didn't want to cause her any discomfort that she wouldn't enjoy. 

Sam's slow pace began to speed up as y/n started moaning. Before either of them knew it, they were moving together in perfect sync. Sam could feel himself slipping as y/n clenched her walls around him. The smooth velvet of her walls around his cock nearly was enough to make him cum, but once y/n started pulsing her walls around him, he knew he was a goner. 

The two of them continued their pace for a few more breathless moments before Sam fell over the edge of his orgasm and he shook his way through a few more pumps before nearly falling on top of y/n. 

The two of them came down from their adrenaline together and slowly began to realize what they had just done. The look on y/n's face was unreadable and Sam began to panic. Did he do something wrong? He came and didn't even think about making sure she came again.

The worry on his face melted away as a soft smile peppered y/n's lips. Sam leaned to kiss her and y/n gladly complied, "That was amazing!" Y/n said between kisses. 

"You are amazing." Sam retorted with a sly grin. "Happy birthday. Next time we will have to try out some of the other things you said you tried in your dreams." He winked.

Y/n's face suddenly looked distraught, "Oh no!"

"What's wrong?" Sam's concerned tone almost made y/n laugh.

Pointing to the hooks on the headboard, y/n pulled a pair of bondage cuffs out from under a pillow, "We didn't get to use these!"

The two of them burst out laughing before cleaning up to leave the room. As they made their way to the common areas of the compound, they heard whispers from the main kitchen. Sam and y/n walked hand in hand into the kitchen only to be met by yells of "SURPRISE!" 

The whole team was there with party hats on. Nat brought out a cake with candles, but instead of Happy Birthday, the cake read 'Happy Lost Your Virginity Day" in big purple letters. Y/n burst out laughing and soon everyone followed suit. 

Once the candles were blown out, and the cake was eaten, y/n started opening her presents. The whole team had decided to forgo their original gift ideas and instead bought her all sorts of lingerie, toys, condoms, lube, you name it. All the cards had little jokes about sex and Tony even drew a diagram...if you know what I mean. On the outside, y/n was laughing and enjoying the party, but on the inside, she couldn't wait to try out her new sex swing with the best present she got all day...Sam. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
79.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-