Marvel Smut

De ShhDontTellMyDad

A compilation of Marvel Smut that I have written. I have never written smut before, so please be warned that... Mais

Explanation
Have You Done This Before: Peter Parker xReader
My Stranger: Bucky Barnes xReader (1940s)
I'll Love You No Matter What: Sam WilsonxReader
Happy Birthday: Sam Wilson xReader
In Ruins: Tony Stark xReader
Tiny Topper: Preserum Stucky
Take a Break: Natasha xReader

Quiet. : Loki xReader

11.7K 116 32
De ShhDontTellMyDad

Today sucked. Work sucked. Your boss sucked. Everything sucked. Your boss has been in a particularly cranky mood all morning, and even though your department was currently not busy at all, your boss continued to berate you for not doing enough work. What were you supposed to do? Magically make people phone the office? It wasn't until around noon that your boss walked in with a pile of paperwork, enough to make sure that you wouldn't be leaving your desk until the end of the day, if not later.

Shuffling through the paperwork, you finally start working. The boring day continues as you work through the piles of paper in front of you. As you work, your mind wandered. You think about your grocery list, your best friend's wedding coming up, and the date you had the other night. Your boyfriend had decided to take you out on a romantic day trip to Paris. He loved going to different places for the day and taking you in different landmarks around the globe. He said he had a bucket list, he proudly called his fucket list. He liked the risk of possibly being found or even better, telling you to stay quiet as he turned the two of you invisible and fucked you in front of strangers who would never be the wiser unless you made a noise of course.

Fuck! I can feel myself dripping already. I'm going to have to invite Loki over later for a booty call. Can you booty call your boyfriend?

No, when you invite me over, it's just for a good time. Not a booty call.

You almost screamed in surprise when you heard the sound of your boyfriend's voice in your head. One thing about you never could get used to was his ability to read your mind, even when you weren't near him.

Quiet, love. You don't want anyone to know I'm here.

Here? You questioned in your mind, knowing that he would hear you. You looked around your office but still saw no one.

Look down, love.

You looked down to see Loki kneeling underneath your desk. His grin was more than mischievous. It made your stomach turn in anticipation of whatever he had in mind. You knew that it would either get you fired or make your afternoon infinitely more entertaining.

I heard what you were thinking from Asgard and I couldn't help myself. I needed to taste you now. You became the only thing that could quench my insatiable thirst. I want to devour you, y/n. I want to make you squirm and try to hold in your moans until you're beet red and can barely stand it anymore. Then, and only when you can't stand it anymore. I will make you cum. I will make you want to scream so loud your boss is sure to hear it. But if you do scream, you are surely going to be fired. So, I suggest you stay silent. Who knows, if you make a noise, I may stop. I may leave you writhing in unfinished pleasure.

A soft squeak left your throat without you realizing it as you nod slowly.

I need to hear you tell me what you want. Loki licked his lips. His fingers lightly trailing the outline of your underwear under your skirt. You breathed in a sharp breath and closed your eyes.

Eyes open, darling. We can't have anyone guessing what we are doing in here.

Loki, please.

Please? Please, what? Do you want me to touch you? Or would a light gust of air do the trick? He pulled your underwear to the side and blew lightly on your clit. You squirmed in your chair as the air hit you, you could already feel yourself dripping.

Look at you. I haven't even touched you and you're already so far gone. Unfortunately, I need to hear what you want, or I may just have to leave you here to fend for yourself. But, if you do touch yourself without me, I will have to punish you. I'm thinking, no orgasms for a month? Maybe two?

Please Loki, touch me. Devour me however you want. Just please touch me.

You were desperate and hated that you sounded it. However, you couldn't stop squirming in your seat and you were ready to do whatever he asked as long as the ball in your stomach would be able to burst before the end of the day.

I have two more rules before we start. You groaned in annoyance and Loki pressed his thumb against your clit with just enough force to get your eyes to roll back. My first rule is that you aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to. And my second rule is that you have to continue working on paperwork. Provided you stay quiet, I want to take you when you get home, and I would prefer that you don't have to stay late to finish the paperwork.

That's going to be next to impossible.

It's up to you. Do you want to cum now? Or do you want to not cum for a week?

Fine. Just please, please touch me.

You look down just as Loki's face becomes smashed against your thighs. You turn open a file and hiss a breath as Loki's tongue finds your clit. He flattens it against you and lowers it so that he begins licking your folds. You can feel his eyes on you as he continues devouring you. Squirming in your chair again, you try not to moan as he moves his attention back to your clit. Lips wrapping around it, Loki begins sucking on it and lapping at it with a feverish pace. His expert movements draw a soft moan from your lips and just like that, it all stops.

Quiet. I will stop and I won't let you cum.

You keep your mouth closed and nod, turning back to the paperwork on the desk in front of you. You begin working through it as Loki's hands begin their wonderous pursuits. He slips a finger inside you, slowly working it in and out as he watches you. Your hips begin meeting his finger's movements and soon enough he places his other hand on your hip to stop them.

Another finger finds its way into you as his tongue moves back to your clit. His other hand grips at your hip. You can feel the pool of wetness beginning to drip onto your chair as Loki continues his movements, and at that moment you thank every deity that your chair is leather.

When Loki adds a third finger while rolling his tongue around your clit and sucking at it harshly, you have to physically hold back your moan. Your eyes roll back slightly and your hips shake while you try to keep them still.

A knock on your door pulls you out of your pleasured state and you pray that your voice doesn't betray you as you tell them to leave and come back later.

Let them in. I want to see how well you can pretend I'm not here. Loki grins up at you, not stopping the movement of his fingers inside you. With a swift curl, he nods at you to obey his order.

"Come in!" You yell, your voice shaking as Loki's mouth reattaches itself to you.

You watch as your boss walks in, his stance harsh, "How is the paperwork going? I expect it to be done by the end of the day."

You breathe out a soft sound trying your hardest to ignore Loki's unrelenting tongue. He must have used some sort of magic to make sure no one could hear him because you could feel him groaning against you but couldn't hear anything.

"No problem, Mr. Fredrickson. I will have it on your desk before the end of the day." Your voice didn't waiver and the amount of pride you felt that you were able to keep it so calm was soon taken away. Loki must have taken it as a hint that he wasn't doing a good enough job. His attention moved from moving his fingers in and out to removing one finger in order to press expertly against your g-spot. He continued moving them in a way that hit your spot every time, as he continued his devouring of your clit.

His pace slowed and he slowly rubbed the tips of his teeth against you. Your body shivered and suddenly you remembered where you were.

"Are you ok, y/n?" Your boss asked, looking more disgusted than concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," You barely could control the shake in your voice as you felt Loki moan harshly against you. "I'm just a bit cold. But I really should be getting back to work. This paperwork won't wait for anyone."

Your boss looked at you quizzically, "I'll turn the thermostat up." He said as he shut the door.

As soon as the door closed, you let out a quiet moan. You knew Loki wouldn't approve but the sound had been swelling in your throat for the whole interaction with your boss.

I'll allow that one, only because you were such a good whore when your boss was here. However one more slip up...

Loki left the last bit of his sentence hanging in the air for you to decide the ending. You knew at the rate Loki was going that you weren't going to last long. The unrelenting pressure against your g-spot and the slow sucking against your clit were becoming too much. The difference in speed from his fingers to his mouth was like an orchestra and your orgasm was the final crescendo that all the instruments were leading up to.

You could hardly breathe as you tried to focus on the paperwork in front of you, feeling proud that you've even sorted through any of it. The pressure of your orgasm kept growing and the pain of not being able to let it grow was becoming too much.

Loki, can I please cum?

Not yet, darling. You haven't done nearly enough paperwork to be rewarded.

That wasn't part of the deal. You didn't say I had to get a certain amount done before I could cum.

The sudden feeling of Loki moving away from you made you look down. His movements fully stopped, the only thing still touching you was his fingers inside of you. He pressed hard against your g-spot and you jumped.

Talk like that to me again and I am leaving. I decide when you cum. I decide when you deserve to be rewarded, and you haven't impressed me yet.

Yes, sir.

You moved back to your paperwork and continued working at it as Loki continued curing his fingers against you and moving in and out of your dipping self.

You worked through two more folders while he slowly rubbed against your clit before hearing a soft, "Good girl." Whispered under the table.

Loki's tongue returned to its post, as he began sucking at you restlessly. You could now hear him as well as feel his moans against you. His hand the had gripped your hip, moved down to his cock. He took it out of his pants and began stroking it slowly. He removed his hand from you and you watched as he rubbed your juices over his cock.

You couldn't breathe anymore. It was all coming out in small, soundless gasps. Your orgasm was coming back with a vengeance and before you could even ask, you heard Loki again from under the desk.

"Let go, darling. And this time, I want to hear you scream. Let everyone know how good you feel and who made you feel that way."

A scream ripped from your throat as Loki continued his handy work. You shook against your chair as a gush of fluids rushed out of your pussy. You could hear knocking on your door but the sound was soon drowned out by the sound of Loki lapping up your squirt. As he drank you up, you could feel him moaning.

As a loud groan left Loki's throat you felt another wave of your orgasm flow through you. You felt a strip of Loki's cum land on your leg. You were still shaking when you suddenly felt bare. Looking down, you noticed that Loki had disappeared, leaving you in a puddle of both your cum and his.

The door opened to your office and you watched as Mr. Fredrickson walked in, "Pack your things and go, Miss (y/l/n). We do not tolerate any sexual activity in the workplace." Your boss walked out leaving the door open.

Standing on shaking legs, you began to laugh as you packed your things. You couldn't believe that actually happened. In fact, if it wasn't for the puddle on your chair and the floor, you would have assumed it was an elaborate daydream. Well, the puddle and the words that hung in the air also affirmed that it was real.

I'll finish you at home, my love.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

195K 9.2K 70
1 Producer, 7 Idols, 1 Grammy to Capture! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Lily, a passionate music producer and songwriter, is contracted to work on a spec...
21K 232 47
COMPLETED FOR NOW! Please do send requests. I'll try to do everyone. Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name Y/E/C = Yo...
951K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 39.4K 42
Used to be 'never underestimate the broken' Isabella is a independent, intelligent, food loving fifteen year old with a rocky past. When she's finall...