Safe and Sound ā€¢ Jasper Hale...

By DreamOn51

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now" Things have changed. Willow is prepare for the fact that her chi... More

Cast
į“˜Ńį“Ę–į“É¢į“œŃ”
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 1
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 2
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 3
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 4
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 6
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 7
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 8
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 9
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 10
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 11
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 12
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 13
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 14
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 15
į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 16
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 17
CŠ½Ī±ĻŃ‚ĪµŃ 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

į“„ŹœĪ±į“˜į“›Ń”я 5

1K 47 38
By DreamOn51

"Ψσυ cαη κιss γσυr lιcεηsε gσσδbγε."

Willow was cursing Jasper in her mind the whole ride to the hospital, for him making her take an ambulance. It was a rush of people scrambling inside to get the three crash victims situated into the ER.

Aurora took over for the nurse overlooking Willow and despite the redhead's best efforts her hands were still shaking from the adrenaline. Jasper was perched on the bed behind her with his fingers softly combing through the ends of her hair. Maggie sat in the chair beside the bed with her eyes never leaving her friend.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the hallway just as Aurora finished the stitches on Willow's forehead.

"Paul?" Willow called out just as her friend shoved the ER door open.

"Willow?" Paul's panicked features relaxed when he laid eyes on her. "Jesus I've been all over this hospital trying to find you."

"How did you get in here?" Aurora asked.

"I may have told them my sister was in here." Paul shrugged but his eyes searched over Willow for any sign injury.

"Paul, I'm fine." Willow tried to reassure him by putting her shaking hand on his forearm her other hand clutching her locket.

"Momma Aurora?" Paul questioned without taking his eyes off her.

"Two stitches that won't even scar." Aurora answered as she stripped her gloves off. Paul let out a sigh of relief and leaned down to press a kiss to the top of Willow's head.

"Does she have a concussion?" Jasper broke his silence, his fingers pausing in her hair.

"A slight one but if you have any of the symptoms worsen, headache, nausea, dizziness, you come straight back." Aurora used her mom voice and stern eyes on Willow before turning her focus on Jasper.  "Make sure she comes back."

"Yes ma'am."

"Willow? Bella?" Charlie's voice was loud and consumed with fear when he slammed the door open.  His body visibly relaxed when he spotted both girls sitting on beds beside each other. "You guys okay?"

"Charlie." Willow breathed out his name as if she had been holding her breath. Seeing her uncle gave her great comfort, as if she was truly okay now because he was here.

"You and I are going to have a talk later." Charlie pointed his finger at Tyler as he walked by, stopping at Bella's bed first.  "You alright?"

"I'm fine, dad." Bella shrugged. "Calm down."

"I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop." Tyler directed his apology only to Bella for the second time since they had been there. Willow could care less since her and Tyler had never been friends but she could tell that the lack of apology was driving Jasper mad.

"I know. It's okay." Bella waved him off.

"It's sure as hell not okay." Charlie snapped at Tyler.

"Dad, it wasn't his fault."Bella spoke in a nonchalant tone and rolled her eyes slightly.

"You both could have been killed. You could have been killed. You understand that?" Charlie was directing most of his statement to Bella.

"Yes. But I wasn't so..."

Charlie threw his hands up in the air out of  frustration and turned his attention to Willow. His eyes immediately narrowed in on the stitches on her forehead. He stepped over to her and gently put his hands on either side of her to get a better look at the bruising.

"Are these stitches?" Charlie twisted his head towards Aurora.

"Just two. Very minor." Aurora explained. "From what I hear it would have been worse if Jasper wasn't there."

"Thank God for you Jasper." Charlie let go of Willow and wrapped Jasper into a hug before the blonde could even get on his feet. When Charlie let go of Jasper he turned back towards Willow. "Are you okay? Shoot straight with me."

"I'm fine. Just a little headache and I'm still shaky." Willow's fingers still clenched her locket to the point of her knuckles turning white.

"You can kiss your license goodbye." Charlie snapped when turned back to Tyler.

"I heard the chief's daughter was here." Carlisle made his entrance into the room like any normal vampire doctor would do. Dramatic and sexy.

"God he's gorgeous." Maggie muttered under her breath.

"He can hear you." Jasper smirked as he whispered his response.

"Isabella." Carlisle grabbed Bellas chart.

"Bella."

"Well Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?"

"Good."

"Willow, you're good to go." Aurora patted Willow's knee before she stood from her rolly chair. "I'm going to start her discharge paperwork Charlie."

"Thank you." Charlie gave Willow a tight father-like hug as she walked by, looking over her head to talk to Jasper.  "Jasper, do you care to take her home?"

"No problem sir." Jasper nodded as he helped Willow slide back into her coat.

Paul and Maggie walked with the couple until they were in the parking lot. Her head still pounding and her hand still shaking, Willow was thankful to be out of the hospital. The air was cold on her skin but it seemed to calm her down slightly. 

"I appreciate both of you for coming here to be with me but I'm just going to go home and sleep." Willow explained after the four of them had stood silent for a minute. Maggie wrapped her in a hug, not tight enough to hurt but enough to allow her to feel the love.

"Okay. I'll call and check on you later." Maggie gave her one last squeeze before she let go of Willow.

"I'm glad you're okay." Paul "I love you."

"I love you too."

The ride home was quiet and calming. Willow clung to Jasper's free hand with an iron grip but the fear and anxiety from the accident had died down. Exhaustion was starting to set in. Jasper walked her into the house and decided that the couch was as far as she needed to go. He situated them so that her head was laying on his chest. He hummed softly as he began to comb his fingers through her hair once again.

"Bella is asking all the right questions." Jasper spoke just as Willow's eyes became heavy with sleep. "We can't tell her. Just like I couldn't tell you."

"What do we do then?" Willow muttered with her eyes closing.

"We lie."

****

The rest of the evening was a blur and after diner Willow excused herself for an early night. Jasper had to run back to his house for an urgent family meeting, promising to be back later. After a long shower Willow settled herself in her hanging chair with her father's book of poetry open.  It was almost midnight when Bella swung Willow's door open to find her in that same position.

"What happened today?"  Bella demanded.

"Once again, knocking is considered polite." Willow didn't look up as she spoke.

"What happened?" Bella reiterated. Willow let out a reluctant sigh and closed her book as she lifted her eyes to look at her cousin. "How did Jasper and Edward get to us that fast?"

"We got into an argument. While we were fighting they were walking towards us. We didn't notice because of our fight." Willow spewed the well practiced lie she made up that afternoon.

"That's bullshit." Bella snapped and brushed her fingers through her hair. Stopping to grip her roots in frustration. "Edward stopped the van with his bare hand."

"Maybe it was an adrenaline rush?" Willow shrugged as stood and stretched up on the tip of her toes.

"What do you know?" Bella let go of her hair and tilted her head to the side.

"That we're lucky they were walking our way." Willow answered with a bored expression.

"You're a fucking liar." Bella pointed her finger at her cousin. Willow rolled her eyes and tossed the book on to her bed and walked towards her bedroom door.

"I'm tired. Can you please get out of my room?" Willow laid one hand on the handle and gestured with the other hand out of the room.

"You know, I almost died today too. I deserve the truth just as much as you do." Bella turned to face her but made no move to leave.

"Yeah. But you didn't, so.." Willow shrugged while repeating Bellas own words.

"Willow." Bella sounded like she was pleading.

"Goodnight Bella." Willow ignored her and gestured once again for her cousin to leave. Bella hesitated for a moment before she stomped out of the room.

Willow closed the door behind her and snapped the lock into place. There was a gush of wind that alerted her to the return of Jasper. She could feel his presence behind her, and knew it without a doubt. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back into his chest, his chin resting on the top of her head.

"She's going to figure it out." Willow whispered.

"I'm sorry you're in position."

"It was bound to happen eventually." Willow twisted in his arms and tilted her head to look up at him.

"How are you feeling?"  Jasper softly brushed his thumb against her cheek.

"I'm fine." Willow relaxed into his hold and laid her head against his chest. "Thanks for saving me today."  Jasper gently cupped each size of her face and pulled her back just slightly so he could look into her eyes.

"My darling, when you need me, I will always save you." Jasper's words made a smile spread across her face.

"Stay with me tonight." Willow clung to his shirt.

"You never have to ask."Jasper gently and in a flash had the two of them nestled under the covers in her bed. Willow laid on her side curled into him as if they were both two halves but together.

"I love you to the moon." Willow mumbled under his shirt, breathing in the scent of sandalwood.

"I love you to the moon and Saturn." Jasper answered with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 645 8
Part three, previous parts ---> PAIN | Jasper Hale [1], LONELINESS | Jasper Hale [2] "Regret won't fix this." After parting ways with her lover Jaspe...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

78.7K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
378K 9.5K 32
When Bella moved to Forks, Washington, her whole world was turned upside down. She fell in love with the mysterious Edward Cullen, who was a vampire...