Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

De Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... Mai multe

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

24-Waterfall

1.6K 50 1
De Larrysmytherapy

Andrew- Baba, Dada

Ashton-Daddy

As the twins and I start to walk out of the meeting room, a couple of kids come running up to us with big smiles on their chubby cheeks before attacking me with hugs while giggling and babbling. I tense up at the sudden contact as I look at the twins in shock, who are only smiling back at me. Though, the moment I look down at them, my heart melts and my nerves leave me. Adorable!

I bend down and pull the five into a hug, smiling as I pull back. "Our Luna is so cool!" One of the little boys loudly exclaims with the other four kids agreeing which makes me giggle. I thank them as I stand up, also saying goodbyes to the little ones. They all wave at me and run off, chasing each other around the room.

That's also the reason I'm laying here, thinking of kids and how I can conceive also how I can't wait to have one. But I don't think I'm ready yet. Not ready just yet for that step, as fast as we're going now, I feel like it's way too early to be having kids. I mean, we haven't even had sex yet. I'm not ready for kids. Plus shouldn't we move out of their parent's house before having one?

Stop thinking about it! Too early! Too early! I remind myself.

"Babyboy?" I get knocked out from deep inside my thoughts as I look over at Andrew who has retrieved my attention. His head laying on his palm as he props himself up on his elbow, looking down at me with a worried expression. "What are you thinking about?"

I turn my head back to look up at the dark blue sky peeking through the trees, listing to the sound of the waterfall splashing down, putting a smile on my face as I sigh. "Kids," is all I can get out before Ashton's on top of me.

"Oh really?" Ashton smiles, bright sparkles in his eyes that I never want to disappear. He's not straddling my waist as I nod with a big smile on my face, one hand sneaking up and playing with his soft hair subconsciously. I feel Andrew shift to my side, a slight whine coming from him, probably thinking it would go unheard.

Ashton leans in and attaches his lips to mine, I kiss back before hearing a louder whine which has me slowly pulling away from the kiss, looking over at a pouty Andrew. I shift into my Neko form and jump onto Andrew's chest before shifting back, surprising both of the twins. Andrew holds me happily in his arms, me straddling his lap as he sits up with his arms tightly around my waist. "No being sad," I say before pecking a kiss onto his lips.

"Im not anymore baby," he says, smiling as he pecks another kiss before I shift again and run off behind a bush. I hurry to shift, strip to my swimming trunks (we through some on when we stopped by the house), and run into the water, swimming backward as I watch the boys follow close behind me by clumsily stripping when they spot me in the water. I quickly turn back around and swim away from them and under the waterfall, where my sister and I would hang out, looking very similar to the last one I took them to. Though, of course, the boys still have no clue where to look as they call out for me.

"Where are you, Kitten?"

"Baby boy?"

It then goes silent for a moment before they both call out a nickname they know makes me feel weak and fuzzy inside. A whimpering sound comes up my throat, "Little one?"

They find me pretty easily, assumingly because they heard the whimper, and give me a soft, loving smile as their heads tilt to the side. Tilting at the same. Fucking. Time. That was the cutest thing ever!

I smile back at them as they step closer to me, though I whimper as I feel my head start to slowly slip into headspace. "Aww, what's wrong, baby?" Andrew asks as they get closer to me, wrapping me in his arms and lifting my legs so they're wrapped around his waist.

"Me swippin'," I inform, my voice lisping as I slip further, trying to fight against it.

Andrew shifts me in his arms and pulls me up more, holding me firmer, "there you go, love," he says softly. I mentally facepalm and look over Andrew's shoulder at Ashton with pleading eyes. Once he makes eye contact with me, it seems to click in his head at what I was trying to say.

This time it's Ashton's turn to hit the back of Andrew's head before gently pulling me out of his brother's grasp. "He meant he's slipping into his little state you dumba-," he stops himself, looking down at me as I cock my head to the side. He then looks back up at Andrew, "Dummy." He finishes and I giggle, holding on tighter. My giggling seems to click into Baba's head as he gives me a look of realization. Daddy smiles down at me, giving me kisses all over my face before talking again. "I love you, my little one!"

"I wuv Daddy too," I say lowly and giggle as he kisses my cheek and hugs me tightly to himself. Then he starts to twirl us around in the water while making little 'whoosh' and 'swoosh' sounds, making me squeal.

"What about Dada, Baby boy?" Baba asks with a little pout and playful eyes though his pour makes me pout and my eyes start to feel hot as I make grabby hands at him. Daddy leans against the rock wall and turns me around so my back is to his chest and my butt is sitting on his propped-up knee. Baba comes closer to us and I immediately latch onto him, hiding my face in his neck as he tightly hugs me, keeping me in between them both, in both their arms.

"I wub Dada too," I whisper in a very light tone as my voice cracks a bit. A tear rolls down my face and onto the crook of his neck.

You see, Littles are very sensitive and it doesn't help that I'm super sensitive out of my little space. So I can get even worse in my little state, depending on the day. I also don't like seeing them sad and yes, I know they play around like that too but when Im deep into headspace, my little self doesn't quite understand that much and feels bad, which I cont think they know yet. And they're about to find out... Scarlett figured that out the hard way.

"Aww Little one, I love you so much!" Baba says, placing a light kiss on my temple before pausing, "Are you crying?" He asks, surprised, as another tear rolls off of my nose and onto his neck, probably just reeling it's hotter than the water. Plus his upper body not being wet due to it being out of the water for a bit now.

He rubs a hand up and down my back as I feel Daddy shifts a bit behind me, removing one hand and feeling it go to my head, the one around my waist rubbing circles into my hip. I then hear Baba whispering "shhh's" and "it's okay baby," into my ear until I come down to only tiny whimpers.

Once I'm calmed to whimpers, I feel Daddy pull me closer to himself and lay his head on my shoulder with Baba on my other one. "Kitten, can you please look up at Daddy and Baba?" Daddy asks softly with a worried voice. I slowly lift my head up, eyes meeting his as his head turns to the side on my shoulder, his face super close to my own. I slowly start to slip back out of my headspace. "What happened darling? Why are you upset?" He asks as he takes one of his thumbs and slides them over my cheeks, wiping my tears away.

"Nothing, it tupid!" I huff before trying to hide my face into Andrew's neck again though I let out a whine as I feel a hand on my skin, slowly and gently making me look towards Ashton again.

"It's not stupid if it hurt you, Kitten."

With me still sitting on Ash's lower thigh and Andrew holding me around my waist, head on my shoulder, I feel his grip tighten a bit to comfort me, a light peck on the shoulder following. "I don't want you guys to think I'm picking favorites and I don't want to hurt your feelings... I'm way more sensitive when I'm little." by this point, as you probably guessed, I'm fully slipped out of little space but I keep a tight and clingy hold on Andrew.

"Baby, we know that you don't pick favorites. Yes, we get jealous because we love you and want to give you tons of attention but that's cause we are selfish assholes when it comes to you. But we can share and we are sharing. We are so lucky to have you, Kitten." Andrew speaks up. When I look into his eyes, I see his puppy-dog brown eyes staring at me as he leans in and kisses me.

His lips lock onto mine as I kiss back, sighing in contentment as I feel his tongue slowly glide on my bottom lip to ask for me to part them, which I do. His tongue explores my mouth as I let out a low moan, kissing deeper until we are both out of breath and need to pull away.

I blush as I realize the kiss has caused a situation and let my legs grip around Andrew tighten to hide it from at least Ashton, only making Andrew groan. His head once again tucks into the crook of my neck as Ashton slowly slips away from behind me and to my side, a smirk on his face. He smells the arousal... Shit.

"Do I get my kiss like that?" He asks in a low and teasing voice that makes me blush and nod. He groans in satisfaction as he hurriedly snatches me away from Andrew, making him whimper in protest. Before I can comprehend what's happening, I'm in a heated kiss with Ashton. Andrew comes up behind me, wrapping his hands around me from behind, right above Ashton who has one under my butt and the other wrapped around my low waist. When I start to feel something poking my bum underwater though, I pull back from the kiss and hide my face in Ash's shoulder. "You see the effect you hold on us, Kitten?"

I bite my bottom lip and slowly nod before whispering, almost inaudible from the hazy state the kisses put me in, though they catch it. "Not here... please, at home. Not here," I say and they, of course, respect my decision and agree and smiles, showering me with kisses. Ashton kisses my head while Andrew kisses my shoulder and neck, making me blush. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
521K 27.6K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
175K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...