HIDE N SEEK | Yumark

By sstarmindd

Mark Lee, just your average popular lad is kidnapped by an obsessive psychopath named Nakamoto Yuta, a cruel... More

1. Confusion
2. It has only just begun
3. Unforgettable
4. Found you
5. It's not fair...
6. The beauty of losing control
7. Streetlights look so beautiful at night
8. Just Like Me
10. She knows
11. I tried so hard
12. Addictive obsessions
13. Missing the point
14. It's all just a game, right?
15. You're safe for now...
16. Killer
17. Right under your nose
18. I can't love you
19. Side mission
20. Rescue
21. Don't leave
22. A game of chances
23. All about you
24. Like you mean it
25. Obey.
26. Courage of a Tiger
27. Trapped
28. Please let me go
29. No pity
30. Liar
31. Have we been here before?
32. Interrogation
33. Nerves
34. Double check
35. Backstabber
36. Never Goodbye
37. Farewell
38. You won't be missed
39. You don't want to leave.
40. Goodbye angel

9. Deal with the devil

417 22 12
By sstarmindd

November 03
01:16 AM

-----

"Nakamoto Yuta..." A familiar voice calls out his name and he smiles, turning around. "Surprised to see you're still alive honestly" The man laughs. "You too" Yuta smirks.

"Have a seat," He says sitting down on one of the chairs before lighting his cigarette. Yuta sits down, crossing one leg over the other and crossing his arms. "Want one?" He asks offering Yuta a cigarette and Yuta looks at him disgusted. "I don't smoke anymore," Yuta says, declining the man's offer. "Good on ya," The man says blowing the smoke to the side.

"What do you want then?" Yuta asks. "Well... I just thought I'd see how you were doing. I noticed you found a friend, didn't know you hung out with lads like him, he's really shy isn't he?" The man says and Yuta smiles. "Oh, Mark? yeah, he's adorable, isn't he? I stalked him for a couple of months, he's my toy now~" Yuta informs the man who nods, confused to the core but he'd rather not say anything about it seeing as he values his life.

"I thought after her  you swore to never love again?" He mentions to Yuta who glares at him. "I thought we made a deal back then to never mention it  in our conversations," Yuta says and the man nods. "S-sorry, I kinda forgot, it has been a few years," The man says and Yuta sighs.

"How's the wife and your daughter, she's fourteen now isn't she?" Yuta asks and the man nods. "Yep, she is... but... there's something odd going off with her," The man says, blowing out the last cloud of smoke, stubbing the cigarette out on the glass table before looking up at Yuta. "She keeps mentioning you in her sleep yet she's never met you since she was eight" The man sighs.

"How odd" Yuta smiles. "I remember meeting her for the first time, shy, adorable, innocent but she warmed up to me quicker than I expected, honestly I think she seemed to cling to me more than you" Yuta chuckles and the man nods. "She did, she'd always ask when uncle Yuta would be coming over again, she liked playing with you because you were in a way like an older sister, not to say you acted like a girl haha but you seemed skilled in things that are typically for women to do, like many artistic things," The man tells him and he nods. "I am quite an artistic person, maybe not in the same way as I used to be but I'd still class myself as artistic," He says and the man lights up another cigarette.

"What does she say in these dreams then?" Yuta asks. "She seems... scared. Since she started mentioning you in her dreams, she's been having many nightmares and I know that sounds bad but I hope you know I don't mean it to insult you" The man says, Yuta could feel the man radiating fear which causes him to smile. "Carry on," Yuta says. "O-okay, but yeah... she seems scared but she never wants to tell us about the dreams so of course, we can't force it out of her. I know she keeps a dream log somewhere but no one can find it" The man tells Yuta and he nods slowly.

"Are you hinting at something? do you perhaps want me to find it?" Yuta asks and the man gulps. "If you don't want to then that's fine but if you would that would be gratefully appreciated," The man says, looking at Yuta with hopeful eyes and Yuta begins to chuckle. "Of course, it's not something I'd find interesting but it's about me so I'll do it. What do I get in return?" Yuta asks and the man freezes, he didn't realise how much Yuta had changed over the years apart. Back then Yuta would do a favour for anyone and ask for nothing back not even a thank you but now... he's probably gonna want someone's life in return...

"Um... anything you want. Whether it's money or someone's life, anything you want"

"What about your other daughter's life?" Yuta asks with a smirk and the man stares at Yuta with silent rage. "Don't joke about..." The man simply says. "You can still tell when I'm joking? impressive. I care for that child of yours, I wouldn't take her life" Yuta sighs and the man scoffs. "You only care for her because she's just as gone as you are," He says and Yuta laughs. "I understand the confusion she's going through, if I wanted to, I'd take her right out of your care but that could potentially put her life in danger as well as Mark's" Yuta explains. "Now what I'd want in return is..." Yuta starts. The man takes a drag of his cigarette with shaky hands, wondering what Yuta could possibly want from him. Whether he controlled the world or not didn't matter when it came to Yuta's requests, he would purposely ask for something just out of your reach so he could watch you begin to panic and try to find a way around it just so he'd have an excuse to kill you at the end. He said it was a form of entertainment for himself. Sick bastard he is...

"Well... I can't really think of anything right now, there's nothing I actually want" Yuta smiles and the man could've cried in joy, thrown an entire party over Yuta's response. He blows the smoke out and sighs in relief. "Are you sure?" The man asks and Yuta nods. "If anything comes to mind before I found it, I'll let you know" Yuta smiles and the man nods. He wasn't entirely off the hook just yet.

"Oh, I have a question for you!" Yuta says and the man flinches a little from the sudden sound of Yuta's voice. "Go on," The man says. "When would you like to be killed?" Yuta asks, leaning over and the man gulps. "N-no time soon" He laughs and Yuta raises a brow. "I mean you're around what... forty-eight now, aren't you?" Yuta asks and the man nods. "Hm... never mind, what about your wife?"

"Yuta don't-"

"What about your wife?" Yuta asks again, but this time his words were slower as he stares deep into the man's eyes. "I'd like her to stay alive as long as possible..." He finally utters out and Yuta smiles.

"I may visit her sometime soon, is that okay?" Yuta asks with a smile and the man nods hesitantly. "S-sure but please don't hurt her..." He says softly, looking down. "I won't, I don't intend to, it'd be a pity to see her go so soon" Yuta chuckles before standing up.

"Well it seems we're done here, when do you need me to look for it?" Yuta asks as he yawns. "Is it okay for me to contact you?" The man asks and Yuta stares at him with an expression of annoyance. "No. Tell me a time and a place and I'll be there" Yuta says and the man nods. "O-okay..." The man stammers, pulling out his phone.

-----

"I have a question," Yuta says and Mark jumps, not knowing that Yuta had known he was standing there for however long he had been stood there. "What's up?" He asks. "What did you do with my diary?" He asks and Mark gulps. He'd completely forgotten it had existed until now. "Uh... it's in one of Johnny's drawers, I still have the key so we can go and get it if you want it back" He replies and Yuta sighs in relief. "Okay, we'll go after breakfast" Yuta smiles.

"I also have a question for you," Mark says.

"Go on"

"Since when could you cook?" Mark asks and Yuta laughs. "Since a young age, are you impressed at how skilful I am?" He asks and Mark nods. "Yeah, it's like watching Gordon Ramsey cook," Mark smiles. "I'm better than Gordon Ramsey" Yuta sulks and Mark laughs. "I'll be the judge of that" He smiles and Yuta smiles back at him before turning his head back to the food.

After a few minutes, Yuta had finally plated the food and brings a tray into the dining room where Mark was sat with an excited smile. "Mm, it smells great," Mark says and Yuta smiles. "As it should," He says, placing the plate in front of Mark along with a set of chopsticks and a napkin. He'd made Mark a traditional Japanese breakfast, kicking himself for not making himself some too but he'd already eaten this morning.

"Where's yours?" Mark asks just before he dug into it. "I already had something, don't worry" Yuta smiles and Mark furrows his brows. "Sit the fuck down and eat with me," Mark orders and Yuta laughs. "I'm alright, just eat, I made it for you, if I wanted some I would've had some" Yuta argues but Mark wasn't having it. "I'll feel bad if you don't try it" Mark pouts. "I've made it before it's fine" Yuta declines, once again and Mark shakes his head. "Please~" He pleads, causing Yuta's feelings to burst into a frenzy. "Fine, I'll have a bit" He sighs.

"A bit of everything"

"Okay~" He sighs sitting by Mark. "Good boy," Mark says feeding him some rice and he rolls his eyes. He couldn't believe he was letting Mark feed him like a kid. It brought back unwanted memories of his childhood that he'd tried so hard to repress but Mark's persistence brought them all back. He didn't want to make Mark upset by declining his offer but he didn't want to tell Mark about those times as it would worry Mark even more and that was the last thing he wanted Mark to know about.

The two boys feed each other the food that Yuta had kindly spent his time cooking and eventually. they finished it all. "That was nice" Mark smiles. "It was? oh good, I'll make it again at some stage if you want" Yuta says, feeling happy with himself. "Please do but next time let me help," Mark says with a pout and Yuta sighs.

"It's easier for one person to ma-"

"But it's more efficient if two people make it" Mark cuts him off. "You're so privileged, if you were an ordinary nobody cutting me off like that I would've made you suf-" Mark smirks back. "What if I abuse my power?" Mark giggles. "I'll eat you~" Yuta licks his lips, sending goosebumps over Mark's body. "J-just kidding" Mark laughs.

"Good boy~" Yuta mocks him and he laughs.

-----

The two arrive at the front door of Mark's once home and Mark feels his palms begin to feel sweaty as he unlocks the door, entering with Yuta.

He walks into the eerily quiet apartment, expecting to see Johnny sprawled over the floor, coffee cup close by, blood coming out of His mouth but there was nothing there which scared him even more. Had Yuta already cleaned up? or did Johnny know the coffee had been poisoned? Mark precariously walks around the flat, wondering where Johnny could've gone. Where the fuck is he if he's not dead? Mark thought, his poor mind absolutely boggled.

"You alright Mark?" Yuta asks and Mark looks to Yuta with a look that told him it all. "Have you been here?" Mark asks and Yuta shakes his head. "I've been with you this entire time, idiot" Yuta chuckles. "Okay... just asking," He says softly before entering Johnny's bedroom. He jumps back and Yuta grabs him before the two of them tumbled back.

Johnny, who was sat on the bed, turns around and stares at the two boys before his entire aura changes and the tension lifts as Johnny smiles.

"Hey Mark, how are you?" He asks in a soft tone and Mark freezes. HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE?! "F-fine, we're here to collect Yuta's diary and then we'll be off," Mark says but Yuta stops him. "Actually no, we'll stay for a bit, I'd like to get to know you Johnny" Yuta smiles and Johnny nods. "Of course" He smiles before standing up. "Mark can get the diary and I'll make us something to drink, Mark do you want something to drink?" He asks and Mark shakes his head. "Uh... nah, I'm fine for now," He says approaching the draws, fumbling around for the key in his pocket. "Alright" Johnny smiles before leaving the room with Yuta.

As soon as the two left the room, Mark let out a sigh of relief, he felt slightly less tense. He finds the key and unlocks the bottom drawer that he'd locked Yuta's diary in and takes it out, looking at the bloodied corner that soaked through many pages. He needed to read the rest of it but Yuta probably wouldn't let him now, he should've done it when he had the chance. He sighs, closing the drawer and placing the key on the top of the drawers before meeting the two boys in the living room. They seemed to be having a very friendly conversation... had Johnny hit his head and forgotten that Yuta killed Jaehyun and kidnapped everyone?!

"Oh hey Mark, sit down, I put a glass of water there just in case you changed your mind" Johnny smiles and Mark freezes. Johnny was being suspiciously nice. He would do something like that but... what is he up to? "Th-thanks" Mark stammers, sitting next to Yuta and sliding the diary onto Yuta's lap.

"Johnny" Mark interrupts and Johnny looks at him with an unfamiliar glint of evil in his eyes. He knows what he's doing... and he's not gonna get away with it. "I have a question," He says. "What's up?" Johnny smiles, readjusting his position. "Do you think Yuta would kill one of our friends?" He asks and Yuta raises a brow, a slight smirk stretching on his lips. Johnny cocks his head to the side, looking rather perplexed at Mark's question. "Why would you ask that?" He asks and you roll your eyes. "Stop pretending to be dumb Johnny, I know you still remember everything, there's no point in faking it," Mark says and Johnny laughs. "Fine, you got me, I just... didn't want to keep the tension so high" Johnny sighs, sitting back.

"How didn't that coffee kill you?" Mark asks and Johnny's eyes widen. "You tried to kill me?" He raises his voice causing the corner of Yuta's mouth to twitch as he held back a laugh. "Y-yeah... I'm just confused how you either avoided the coffee or have some sort of superman immunity to poison" Mark says in a small voice and Johnny laughs. "Oh~! I remember now, I ended up pouring it down the sink because I was pissed off and wasn't up for coffee anymore, that's how" Johnny tells him and he sighs. "Oh... okay... anyways we'll be leaving" Mark stands up but Yuta pulls him back down. "No no no, not yet..." Yuta speaks up and Mark gulps. "Yuta..." He whispers but Yuta just smiles at him.

"Johnny you never answered my question," He says and Johnny begins to play with his hands, the tension in the room rising. "I um... I forgot the question" He says in a sheepish tone.

Liar.

"Don't lie to me, Johnny" Yuta says and Mark gulps, he didn't like the way things were going. "Lie to me again and I'll have no choice but to put a punishment in place" Yuta smiles and Mark stares at Johnny with pleading eyes. If Yuta goes through with this punishment, Johnny will die. Johnny looks at Mark with eyes that needed him to help but Mark couldn't help him or he'd get it as well... but it wouldn't stop him from trying to save his friend.

"Yuta, I know him better than you, he's genuinely forgo-" Yuta stares at Mark. "You're in it as well? I didn't think you'd have any kindness left in you after what you did to your friend Donghyuck last night" Yuta says and Mark gulps. "Seems I'll have to teach you both a lesson" He sighs standing up and walking to the cabinet, grabbing the bat that was leant up against it. "So... Johnny, how would you like to die?" He smiles. There's nowhere out of this. "I d-don't want to die, Yuta"

"You're gonna die whether you like it or not Mr Suh so choose and I will ma-"

"No you fucking won't" Mark growls. "I told you I'd kill you if you touched Johnny," He says and Yuta just snickers. "Oh darling, you're becoming so brave aren't you?" He giggles, grabbing Mark before whacking the bat around his leg sending him to the ground. Johnny gasps and stands up. "Mark! oh my god! are you alright?!" He yells but Mark could barely hear anything through the intense pain resonating through his leg.

"He loves it" Yuta smirks, biting his lip. He wasn't wrong. Mark had begun to feel the pain in his leg turn into a enjoyable feeling.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Johnny yells and Yuta looks at him with such an innocent face, it could've fooled the devil himself except... this guy is the fucking devil. "I don't see anything wrong with me, I'm probably the sanest here," He says softly. "Oh yeah? I managed to find out about your psychotic ass after all that bullshit years ago, you murdered an entire fucking mafia! and you say you're the sanest here?!" He laughs and Mark finally manages to stand back up. Yuta's eyes widen as johnny slips out a crucial piece of information he didn't want Mark to hear. "Johnny, what have you done?" He gasps. "Seems, you spilt some information I didn't want people hearing" He laughs, swinging the bat towards Johnny who ducks down but isn't quick to jump back before his knees were smashed into by the bat. Johnny cries out in pain causing Yuta to licks his lips and clench his fists. "Oh I do love that sound~" He bends down to Johnny and grabs him by his hair yanking his head up to look at him as he whines and groans in pain.

Mark manages to stand up, grabbing the blade he kept in his pocket and hobbling towards Yuta. Mark had decided to always bring some sort of blade whenever he and Yuta went out because he knew he'd need it. He just hoped that Yuta would never notice...

He reaches Yuta and stares down at him. "I told you, if you touched Johnny I would kill you" He growls before jamming the knife into Yuta's back causing him to gasp, clenching his fists. "Agh!" He moans out, his eyes rolling back. A few moments later he stands up and giggles "That felt good, you're getting better at this, Mark" He breathes and Mark stumbles back a few steps, scared of what was to come next.

"Donghyuck was right, they were all right. If you can stab me like that, why won't you kill me?" He questions mark who was breathing heavily and staring at him with a look he'd never seen before. Something mixed with pure hatred. "I d-don't want to kill you yet..." He stammers, his ears turning crimson red. "Hm, enlighten me, dear, why is that?" He questions, staring the boy down. "I-..." His throat dries up and he gulps, his eyes tearing up. What was Yuta trying to say? "Say it Mark, say you're in love with me!" Yuta orders with a maniacal smile and Mark wipes his tears away staring back at Yuta. "Yeah, I am in love with you, that is why I can't kill you but there's nothing I can do to change that," He says sternly and Johnny looks up at him. "M-Mark! you can change that! You just- Agh!" He yells out as Yuta's boot was jabbed into his shoulder. "- need to try" Yuta finishes Johnny's sentence rolling his eyes.

"Oh, Mark~ you're such a good toy, such a loyal pup" Yuta moans, biting his lip and clenching his fists as the scene in front of him of the two boys all beat up and bruised, in pain made him aroused. "Look at you both, teared up, beat and bruised... oh I must not be greedy" He speaks to himself and his head whips to Johnny and his smile grows. "You two boys got me all tingly~" He laughs before charging at the boy on the floor but Mark stops him, jumping in the way and booting Yuta in the stomach, sending him tumbling a few meters away from the two of them. Mark's eyes widen as he realises what he'd just done. Why had he done that? why was he protecting Johnny? He was supposed to kill Johnny.

"What's this? being the hero? oh don't be so brave Mark, it won't stop me" He snickers before swinging the bat down onto Mark. Mark braces himself for the impact of the bat but feels himself be dragged back, his back hitting the wall causing him to gasp and look up. Johnny had rolled as far away from Yuta as possible before slinging Mark away to prevent him from being harmed. Mark just stares at Johnny, shocked at his sudden action.

"Well well," Yuta smiles, leaning on the bat. "You seem to have proved yourself to be just like Mark described you, but surely you couldn't pack a punch stronger than mine because... you wouldn't have that chance" Yuta laughs weakly and Johnny just stares at him, breathing heavily. "I'm bored now, you two seemed to last longer than I expected so well done, you've passed my test of endurance, congrats," He says with a completely stoic expression as he chucks the bat on the sofa and leaves the apartment.

The door clicks shut and Mark rushes up to Johnny and they both burst into laughter.

"You alright bro?" Mark asks and Johnny nods. "Yeah, my knees hurt a bit but it's not that bad, I just need to sit down for a bit," He says and Mark nods, helping him to his feet and dragging Johnny's weight to the sofa, carefully setting him down in front of the table. The two let out a sigh of relief simultaneously and Mark gulps.

"I'm so confused," Mark says and Johnny turns to him. "Why? what's wrong?" He asks. "Yuta just left like that... why? he'd usually be persistent until one of us was dead... so what happened?" Mark asks and Johnny shrugs. "Dunno dunno, maybe because we ganged up on him and he didn't like it" Johnny suggests and Mark shakes his head. "Nah, that's not like him, he's not pathetic like that, if he didn't like it then he'd say," Mark says and Johnny shrugs again. "Whatever, don't think about it, sit down and chill out," He says, letting his head fall back onto the sofa.

"Why are you still nice to me? I've killed so many of our friends..." Mark slumps down next to Johnny. "I know that the Mark I know and love is still there, he protected me when Yuta went to swing the bat at me. I just want to give you all the chances to change before it's too late, I miss you" Johnny says softly and Mark tears up. "I'm sorry, I killed Hyuck the other night and since then, I've become sick of killing but I can't let Yuta kill you," Mark says, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks. "I know, I know, you weren't a born killer. You're a peacemaker, a happy lad that we all like" Johnny tells Mark who's lip was quivering. "I just wish you'd realise there's something you can do about this" Johnny says and Mark sighs. "I know there's something I can do... but it's just I'm not willing to do it... and... I don't know why, it frustrates me as much as it frustrates you" He explains to Johnny who nods.

"Well, you're eventually gonna kill me aren't you?" Johnny turns to Mark who was on the verge of breaking down. "Please don't..." Mark whimpers. "Just get it over and done with Mark, it's gonna happen eventually, do it now and you won't feel guilty about doing it when your mind's under Yuta's control," He says and Mark shakes his head. "I can't... I don't hate you, I can't hurt you" Mark sobs and Johnny sighs. "Then how about this? I'll be painfully honest" Johnny turns to Mark. "This should make you mad enough to kill me" He begins. "Yuta's using you, he doesn't love you, get over it or just live in misery after you kill all the people you love and never meet anyone who wants to know you again," Johnny says and Mark just cries. He knew everything Johnny had said was true, but something was stopping him from caring. He was mad but he couldn't bring himself to hurt Johnny more than he already. "Or should I just spike my own drink with that arsenic you left in the cupboard" Johnny suggests and Mark shakes his head. "Why can't you just wait until the time comes!" He yells at Johnny. "Because I don't want this other person to do it, I want the real Mark to kill me" He says, calmly. "It's still gonna hurt whether my brain's aware of this or not!" Mark yells, the tears now streaming down his cheeks. "But wouldn't it make everything easier?" Johnny asks. "Shut up!" Mark yells, standing. "Just stop it, I'm not doing it!" He cries and Johnny just looks at him and sighs. "You will..."

-----

"I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!" He screams before jolting up.

A cold sweat covered him as he notices he's still in Yuta's bedroom. He basically lived here but he couldn't call this his own home, because it wasn't and it didn't and never would feel like home to him.

"Yuta!" Mark calls out after seeing he wasn't beside him. But he receives no response. He scrambles out of the bed, looking outside at the dark sky, littered with bright stars and a half-moon. He hadn't a clue what the time was but he was just hoping that Yuta was going to be in and if not, he hoped that he'd be back soon.

Mark makes his way downstairs, scenes from his dream flashing in his mind. Thank god it was just a dream though, he mutters to himself. He makes his way into the living room, peering around the door to see if Yuta was there but he wasn't. There was a letter on the coffee table, it had a lovely lime green wax stamp on it. He sat in front of the letter before turning it over. There was his name written in a black fountain pen. Mark's eyes sparkle and a smile spread across his lips, it looked so pretty. Yuta sure had a talent in art.

Mark opens the envelope as carefully as possible to preserve its beauty. He pulls the letter out and unfolds it before reading it to himself.

-----

Dearest Mark,

You must be wondering where I am right now but fear not, I haven't abandoned you.

I will be gone for a day or two but I'm sure you can survive without me. I've left food in the cupboards and fridge freezer so if you are hungry you can cook something, I also bought you many new clothes which I think suit you perfectly. I know this may be difficult but don't murder anyone whilst I'm not present, you'll be caught and the worst thing that could happen to my favourite toy is for him to be taken away from me.

You'll be curious as to what I'm doing, I know, but all I can say is that it's to do with those people who I saw at the cafe that day. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. There'll be no fighting in this so no one will be harmed, I'll probably be bringing back some expensive goods though so look forward to it.

Sincerely,
Your everything, Nakamoto Yuta xx

p.s: I made you some snacks already, they're in the fridge.

-----

Mark giggles. He found Yuta adorable. But he was going to be alone for a couple of days... what would he do?

Mark lets out a big sigh, pouting at the fact he was going to be separated from Yuta for a few days. It was a terrifying thought but thought that his yet to identify fear shouldn't put him off from enjoying these few days away from Yuta.

He carefully folds the letter back up, placing it back in the envelope and leaving it on the table as he leaves to the kitchen to make himself a warm drink seeing as he felt cold. Why he felt cold he didn't know. It was an unfamiliar feeling to him. He'd never felt so... lonely. Mark was always surrounded by the warmth of his friends... but would they even be willing to face him anymore?

There was a warmth from Yuta but it was very contrasting from the warmth he got from his friends. He felt that Yuta's warmth was like a fresh bucket of someone innocent's blood whereas his friend's warmth was more like a hug from a grandmother or someone who really loves you deeply. It was a difference that he'd never really noticed, he just saw warmth as warmth but he was beginning to question his thoughts.

Was this warmth really the warmth he wanted to experience for the rest of his life?

He had already begun getting sick of hunting his friends down, he felt an ache in his heart that spread through his limbs. The thought of having to kill a friend began to become something he wasn't so content about anymore, he didn't get so much of a kick out of it. He was beginning to see through the wall that Yuta had built in front of his eyes, which stopped him from seeing how much his friends really cared for him, the wall only grew bigger and bigger, thicker and thicker as Mark was lead into Yuta's trap with no escape, being used as a puppet for his own sick and twisted entertainment... how could he get something out of this? it made Mark sick to the stomach thinking about how much pain his friends must be in right now, maybe he could use this day or two to help his friends escape.

Mark opens the fridge, seeing the snacks in a little box on a shelf in the fridge with a note attached. He ignores the box and grabs a bottle of water instead, closing the door of the fridge and making his way back to the living room but this time he spotted a white rectangle box on the table. Had that been there the entire time?

He sits at the coffee table and inspects the box which turned out to be a phone box. He narrows his eyes, placing the water down and grabbing the box. He didn't believe Yuta had just dropped an iPhone 11 on him like that. Although Yuta had the money to buy at least 1000 of these, he still didn't feel like this was real. He shakes the box and hears something and sighs, not being able to conclude whether it was a phone or not. He carefully opens the box, peeking in and seeing the shine of the phone screen. He takes the phone out and delicately inspects it in the moonlight. Nothing seemed wrong with it. He turns it on and sees it had already been set up and was fully charged. He checks the contacts to see that the only contact in there was Yuta's. He was worried to add anyone else's number, he knew his friend's numbers off by heart but to add them to his contacts could be risky. He sighs and decides to message Yuta out of boredom.

-----

Yuta <3

-----

11:34 PM

Hi, thanks for the phone :)

-----

He waited a few minutes but received no reply. But at least he had a phone now. He decided to watch something on Youtube as he walks back upstairs and into Yuta's room. He flops onto the bed and sighs, spacing out as the voice in the video becomes a murmur of noise and soon enough, he falls back to sleep.

-----

Yuta <3

-----

01:03 AM

Well done for accepting the deal.

You made the right choice, babe.

-x-

OH MY GOD! FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

I'm so sorry for making u wait so long, I don't even know how long it's been ;_;

College is bollocks man and my home life isn't helping, I've been feeling very unmotivated since just before college but I let my teachers know abt my mental health and in art we have a week of finishing things off because it's not even just me who's struggling which helps lol.

Enough about my problems now, I hope you all are doing alright. If not, feel free to message me and I will do my best to help you out and make your day better.

~ ECHOBRAVO :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
84.5K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
47.8K 1.1K 18
Yuta is a high school student who doesn't know how to love someone because he's never felt love before. So all he knows what to do is be one of the v...
105K 1.8K 28
she starts her journey in a girl group under a famous company , but gets into so many scandals with other male idols from different groups including...