[ ๐”น๐•Œโ„โ„• ] แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€

By Star_noodle

๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šŽ โฆ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โฆ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐š˜ โฆ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ?
โ˜ž ๏ธŽ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽโฆ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โฆ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽโฆ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ?
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šก โฆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šโฆ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โฆ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šก
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—โฆ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ...
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š•๐šข
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โฆ ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—โฆ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐šœ + ๐šœ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โฆ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข โฆ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ โ™ก๏ธŽ

โ˜ž๏ธŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โฆ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸe

5.8K 180 247
By Star_noodle

[𝟿:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I could feel the rain dripping down my neck, it would've normally bothered me but all I could focus on was her.

"Am I acting like I love you yet?" My throat felt strained as I yelled.

(Y/N) just looked at me with those blank eyes.

"I..." I inhaled sharply, "I want to be able to love you the way you deserve!" I yelled some more.

She walked a few steps closer but then faltered.

"I want to go back to the time when you were sick and I took care of you! I want to go back to when you trusted me with everything!" I felt the rain drip down my face but it seemed warm this time. Oh. "I want you to know I love you! I care for you...so much!"

"Then why?" She finally yelled. "Why did you ignore me for two months?!"

"BECAUSE I WAS A FOOL!" I took a step closer. "I listened to the wrong person and I lost the person I love!"

(Y/N) glanced over at Wilbur and he came over to her. I watched at he placed his jacket on her shoulders even though it was cold and rainy.

"Even fools know..." she trailed off. We only had to raise our voices now. "But why did I feel more love from Wilbur than you?"

The man in question looked a bit confused but had a small smile on his face. Pleased.

Thank you for taking care of her...but ouch.

I took a few steps closer but she didn't move, she only leaned back into Wilbur's chest. It hurt. I admit but I deserved that.

"Cause I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to act when he's in love."

"Well it's kind of common sense to not ignore someone for months." She scoffed, eyes finding mine once again.

"I-"

(Y/N) just shook her head and whispered something to Wilbur, who nodded and turned around with her.

With that, they walked away.

Walking away was a piece of my heart and it felt like eternity before I moved again.

❦༒❦

[𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

"God! Who does he think he is?" (Y/N) ranted. "He thinks he can saunter on into my life again after what he did?"

We were walking in the rain, not caring enough to run. It was almost calming if it weren't for the nipping cold that bit at every exposed part of my skin.

I didn't speak, I just let her talk because this was honestly not my part to speak.

"And, and he just thinks I'll run into his arms again? Does he think I'm a fucking idiot?" She adjusted my coat on her shoulders. "Did he think he was dating some stupid fucking girl this whole time?"

"Well..." I teased.

"Shuddup-" she nudged me playfully but carried on. "He would rather believe someone else on his opinions on me rather than his own? I guess that just shows how he felt about me!" (Y/N) threw her arms up dramatically.

I shivered slightly and she grabbed my hand. She then shoved it in one of her pockets.

Holy fuck what the- AAHAJDJEJDIDJCJDICJEJCUEXIDICKEKCIEJCJDUCUDJ
ahem.

"I just want to know what I did honestly! God, I wish it was easy to break up with him! I hate him but I love him and I just-"

"Y'know you don't have to decide right away? It takes time to forgive something like that, he'll understand."

She just stared at the ground. It wasn't long before her walking slowed and then stopped all together.

"(Y/N)?" I turned to look at her to see her body shaking slightly.

I reluctantly took my hand from hers and crouched down before her.

"Are you crying?" Oh god. "Hey, hey-"

She wiped her cheek with a sleeve. I saw her bite the inside of her cheek and look away before looking at me again.

"Will you stop being so nice to me?"

"What-"

"It's making me wish I was in love with you."

I blinked, trying to process it. I began to smile before my face fell. I knew she wasn't in love with me, but it still hurt.

"You...you can't say stuff like that..."

"I know."

We just stood there for a bit before I took her hand again. "C'mon...let's go home."

She just nodded.

❦༒❦

[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦☦︎︎❦

Normal people. They were all just normal people.

Normal people who fell in and out of love.

Normal people who sought comfort in each other.

Normal people who were afraid of what life would bring them.

So why was their situation so complicated.

One was sat in a hotel room in a country that was completely foreign to him, beating himself up for something that he was manipulated to do. He's not completely innocent though, do not take my words lightly.

One was sat in her friends home, wishing that she had just never met any of them. Could her heart break anymore? There was a boy who was willing to use his to mend hers but she would not accept such a thing...because he had the parts to make hers perfect.

One was sat on his bed, thinking about what he could do to cheer her up. He was willing to sacrifice anything to see her smile that would make his heart throb. He admired everything about her, so why does she not look at him some more?

It all seemed simple when written on paper, however, the mixed signals and confusing feelings hindered everything.

It was silent as (Y/N) and Wilbur watched a movie.

It was so bittersweet as she remembered the things she would do with him.

❦༒❦

"Hey! No...stop it!" Her laughter filled the room. They were shoving popcorn down each other's shirts due to a small misunderstanding.

"You started it!" He accused, a smile so bright that the stars would frown.

"I did not!"

"Okay, okay! Let's hug it out..."

(Y/N) giggled, agreeing immediately. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a comforting embrace before she felt an uncomfortable feeling go down her shirt once again. "Oi! You fucking-"

"Never let your guard down, my dearest!" He sarcastically drawled.

❦༒❦

It was the same movie, so why was it suddenly so...mundane. It was enjoyable before.

Wilbur saw her defocused look on her face and wondered what she was thinking about.

Her hand rested on the couch, unmoving and relaxed. He took a glance at it and slowly moved his towards hers.

"Oh!" She flinched as his hand finally came into contact with hers. "Oh god! You scared me!" She laughed.

"What's up?" Concern laced in his smooth voice.

"Just, uhm, a bit out of it today."

"What's on your mind?"

She didn't reply, only looking down at his hand on hers. It was nice...but not right.

"You don't have to, it just seems like it's bothering you?"

So why is he so nice? Why do I not appreciate it enough? Her thoughts ran down the wrong path.

"Ah, I'm just thinking about him..." she shook her head as the sentence trailed off.

Wilbur hesitated before speaking again. "If it's bothering you this much, then it's clear you have some unfinished stuff to do with him."

(Y/N) gave this some thought, it seemed logical enough but she could quite think of what she needed to do.

"I don't think that your relationship has come to an end yet." He continued, each word trying to heal her as much as it could but wounding him in the process. "I don't think that you would ever get over it if you never talk to him at least once again." Wilbur suddenly looked very interested in his jeans.

(Y/N) didn't speak, only wrapping her arms around him in a comforting hug.

"Thank you..."

He only nodded. "Yeah." He decided to be more mature about this. "Go...go after him, you'll regret it if you don't."

Carry on loving him.

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I was hesitant at first. Why should I be the one to call him?

But then I remembered that I wasn't a fucking child and I could make my own decisions without being petty. My thumb hovered over the call button, hesitating to press it.

Wilbur had gone out with some friends and so it was just me in the house.

...

"..."

"...(Y/N)?"

"Clay, hi." I tried to not react at how calming his voice was, even though he was causing the nerves.

"Do you...are you-"

"Can we talk?" I finally blurred out. I heard his sigh of relief. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the hotel...can't remember the name..."

"Just send me the address, I'll be there soon."

Okay, this is happening. Now.

❦༒❦

I saw him as the taxi approached. He was sat on a bench outside a tall building. Clay looked up, his eyes slightly puffed and red.

"Hey." He greeted after I met up with him.

"Have you been crying?"

He looked down. "A little..."

It was silent, that awkward kind. I would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.

"I'm sorry." He broke the silence. "I was a dick and I was an idiot-"

"I just wanna know why." I cut him off. "It was just so random and I thought I did something wrong but I don't think I did, now that I think about it."

"Because you didn't. I was wrong for believing any fucking word of Katie's-"

"Who's...who's Katie?"

"This girl, she used to be in my class. Back in highschool." He sighed. "She convinced me that she knew you and how you had a bad relationship with a lot of guys and manipulated them-"

"And you didn't even question it? You just believed her?" I asked incredulously.

"It took a lot of convincing on her part." He laughed a little to lift tension. "Months, she made fake screenshots and everything."

Fake screenshots?

"Can I see?"

"I think I've only got one or two." I nodded regardless.

❦༒❦

INSTAGRAM

katie :D
omg it's been a while

irony
mhm it has

katie :D
how are things going with jason ?

.
.
.

katie :D
you can't just say that

irony
it's fine bro, it's a meaningless
threat.

❦༒❦

The rest of the text was just absurd, saying that I cheated first and got all the blame pinned on me.

"You believed this?" I laughed in sheer disbelief. "First of all, I am not this dry of a texter."

"After all the things she said to me, I felt I had no choice." He muttered after chuckling slightly.

"He literally burnt down my apartment!"

Clay looked up suddenly. "I know, and it's weird how she knew that too...now that I think about it."

My eyes widened. "How did she-"

He just shrugged.

After hours of discussion, those hours felt like minutes. They were packed with arguments and yelling and even laughter. I hate how he makes me forget all the shitty stuff he did so easily.

It began to get dark and Clay stood up. "I guess this is goodbye." I could tell he didn't want to leave and in all honesty...neither did I.

Nevertheless, I stood anyway. "I guess."

"Can I..." he coughed into his fist, "uhm, never mind."

"No, what's up?"

He couldn't even look in my eyes as he answered. "Can we, can I hug you?"

I couldn't help but crack a little smile as I nodded.

Clay perked up and wrapped his arms around my waist as he usually does, feeling snug against my body.

I'm...home...

I missed this, I missed him.

Don't leave me again...or...don't let me go again.

"Can I stay with you?" I muttered.

He nodded eagerly, hand still on my waist as he pulled away from the hug.

Clay hadn't apologised more in his life than he did that night. I just laughed and reassured him that it was okay. It wasn't okay, not really, but we had eternity to fix the mistake.

That night, we fell asleep tangled in the other's arms. Just like we used to.

We would never be the same as before but we were okay with that.

We were okay, and that was all that mattered.

❦༒❦

I know this seems like a very boring ending but here it is! This is the final chapter. There will be an epilogue and I'm planning on making it interesting so don't skip it!

There is actual plot in it!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 56
"Y-You! You're the woman everyone's talking about!" He got up with struggle but succeeded nonetheless. "Wait, you're a teenager?" America kinda deser...
245K 10.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
248K 12.4K 49
yeppeosoo: hi hello annyeong how's it going? in which a girl dms a guy every night, at ten o'clock started: 122218 finished: 102419 ranks: #1 haruto ...
375K 12.1K 113
Dream rules the Smp his way. A feared warrior and merciless. He tries to focus on his problems at hand but someone catches his eye. A beautiful girl...